Three nights with Billi Bhabi

Story Info
Narrative of an affair between me and my SIL.
6.7k words
4.12
7.2k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Johny3727
Johny3727
18 Followers

The events I've narrated, took place over 30 years ago. I've recollected them to the best of my ability. The names have been changed for privacy. I've also explained cultural context, describing hidden customs and meanings, in family dynamics.

# Abbreviations:

1: Bhabi (Brother's wife)

2: Devar (Husband's younger brother)

3: Jeth (Husband's Older brother)

4: BIL (Brother in law)

5. Jee (Verbal respect)

6: SIL (Sister in law)

7: Billi (Brown - hazel eyed Cat)

# Cultural background:

Finding an affluent family to marry a woman, into takes patience and planning in India. It's a great honor if you're approached by an influential family. Otherwise women aspire and often conspire to become part of a upper strata. Once married though, they're expected to follow family protocols. Familial hierarchies dictate how much she interacts with whom. She's judged by how well her bonding is with the family. Sometimes she deploys unusual tactics to secure her position in the family.

New brides usually distance themselves from the Jeth. But if she gets a handsome, BIL then things are different. Some closeness between Bhabi and Devar is to be expected. Bhabi teases and titillates a bachelor Devar for fun usually. However this attitude sometimes leads her to become his sexual conquest!

# Marriage customs:

Seating the Devar in new bride's lap has a hidden practical meaning. This cleverly disguised tradition actually puts her hubby on a notice. This ritual symbolizes a substitution claim for Bhabi. Family lines up Devar for husband's duties to keep the family going. It's rare but it all happens, seamlessly without anyone's knowledge!

##

It was the late 80's, beginning of 90's and our family was one of the most prominent ones in a college town. My Dad had married twice. once for family and once for love. Our family was traditional but modern. He built a large house that included several guest en-suites. Though It was built adequately a design flaw had rendered it dark from the inside. The contractor corrected it by building skylights into the roof discretely. However this left one of the guest en-suites completely exposed.

### Engagement.

My oldest step-brother had been smitten by a hazel eyed temptress. Although she was from my college their engagement posed problems. Both my moms were opposed to a girl from an ordinary family. Since best practice is to research the girl, they tasked me to do it. Bhabi knew I banged her besties often. She tried to hide her dating past in vain. The besties had revealed that my would-be Bhabi was a closeted freak. Way before engagement her bestie had sent us on a date. We almost hooked up, and I would've taken her too, except our plans got spoiled!

She was worried about her betrothal. Her future was in jeopardy so, she sent for me. We met a few times at our farmhouse in a cordial environment. We established a unique rapport fairly quickly. We discussed few options and eventually found, "Mutually beneficial arrangement." She'll hook me up with girls I fancied and I'll keep my mouth shut. But how do we honor our agreement? To resolve this issue her bestie Leena, suggested a totally unorthodox solution.

Given that we already had an affinity, she proposed we pose for incriminating pictures. Provocative proof would keep us both in check. She sat Gopi Bhabi in my lap wearing a thin silk chemise. Gopi's ass in boy shorts laid on my increasing bulge. Finally bestie put my right hand on her tits while tucking my left into her shorts.

"Pose like we're porn stars." She directed.

Then she asked me to kiss her. This was our first skin on skin contact, sparking an uninhibited chat. I felt her heat, while my hand roamed over her tits. She comfortably letting me feel all over, while enjoying my touch.

"You know I'll always be there for you as a Bhabi?" She proposed.

"Yes Gopi, Be my Bhabi friend though?" I asked.

"Yes. We'll have a similar ritual at my wedding?" She replied with open eyes.

"I'll make the best of it, and surprise you." I responded.

We were so aroused that she had to watch me bang her bestie thru the curtains. Since there was no privacy, I could make her out playing with herself.

## About Bhabi:

Bhabi was a fair skinned sexy bombshell with a beautiful smile. She had an oval face with the right splash of pink on high cheek bones. Perfectly shaped pouty lips, long brown hair and hazel eyes. Bhabi was absolutely drop dead gorgeous diva with a slender 5 feet 6ish frame. She was a perfect 10, based on her curves alone. Her 34A-24-36, bust could give a dead man an instant erection. In fact she was dubbed as a "Sexy Billi" by the collegiate. Ideally she deserved a better match, instead she got a below average stubby man!

Despite coming from a lack luster, joint family, Bhabi had inherited her mom's bodaciousness. She had surpassed her mama in beauty and grace. Her mother had been handpicked as a personal assistant to a foreign technocrat. The story was that while Interning for the same boss her parents had gotten married. Bhabi impressed my mom fairly quickly. Obviously my brother was oblivious to our arrangement.

## Honeymoon.

Bhabi was dutiful wife so she didn't object when my brother asked me to document their honeymoon. They treated me like an invisible videographer, tagging along. When my brother gave Bhabi lingerie to wear, she obliged. Unbeknownst to him, I had seen her in such attires already. Unknowingly he emboldened her also by watching porn with open door. She didn't flinch when he fondled her in my presence either.

By the end of honeymoon she had manipulated him into total submission. She got him down on his knees to kiss her sexy feet. He was spellbound, under her thumb. He worshiped her like a sexy goddess, while she remained uninhibited. On several occasions she sat on his face. I saw her flash her kitty to tease me. This happened every time he got drunk. After honeymoon my brother left and she went back to being a modest housewife.

This wasn't the first time I had seen something like this, though. My first encounter with Bhabi's hidden lewdness came at a college fete. This is back when I was wooing her. We sat across each other filling forms, a few feet apart. My pen slid off accidentally. As I got under the table to pick it up, I noticed her black panties were clearly visible. Since It wasn't crowded I decided to go under again. However this time she opened up her legs generously to give me a better view. When I came up she just gave me a cute smile.

##

Everybody deals with life changing events differently. And for us it was Bhabi moving in with us after engagement. Dad had instructed me to teach her driving. So whenever I dropped her off at her village she'd practice. For safety reasons I made her sit in my lap to drive. It wasn't a problem since we'g gotten pretty close.

"This reminds me of the wedding day lap ritual!" She remarked.

"Oh yeah?" I asked.

"I loved how you, gently rubbing your back on my chest?" She flirted.

"I was merely welcoming the new bride with a "tasteful personal touch." I joked.

"More of a lustful touch. Just as your thing is poking me right now!" She laughed.

Naturally we liked each other's company. I wanted to get laid a lot more and she helped. She had her fun too, on the down low. Neither of us wanted to upend our lifestyle and she was very appreciative.

"You're an amazing Bhabi!" I thanked her.

"Thanks! And I'm proud of my stud Devar?" She complimented, hopping into my lap.

"Why?" I asked in seriousness.

I don't know what it was about me that girls liked. Maybe it was my affluent family background or my mannerism? Maybe It was my reputation but I never got rejected.

"I hardly persuade anyone. Girls convince other girls!" She said, "Feel my pride puffing up?" She suddenly, planted my hands on her full bosom, while steering.

"Awe!" I said, unable to resist squeezing her warm fullness feeling her perky nipples.

"This makes driving fun." She said grinding her butt on my growing bulge.

I respected her and she showed gratitude by driving my dates over. Occasionally she'll bring a guy friend along. We could see each other through farmhouse curtains. She saw me bang girls as I saw her being manhandled. She had seen me naked and in her eyes I was a proper "Stud." I complimented her in tight, revealing, sexy clothes. Before heading home we always sat down to have a drink and chat.

"Bhabi why do you bring guy friends here??" I asked candidly.

"I can tell you all! But you can't judge me?" She asked nervously.

"I promise." I said looking straight at her.

Our inhibitions were already at the lowest level, as we had done things together.

And this made us have an amazing conversation.

"Technically, Devar's duty bound to keep an eye on Bhabi. Plus I wanna be under Devar's ........ watchful eyes, for discretion and safety ......" She answered coyly, emphasizing "Under."

"Oh! What about hubby?" I voiced my concern.

"Well, he's a permissive hubby and it's all up to me!" She blurted!, "Besides god didn't give me this sexy body to waste?" She asked swirling towards me.

I didn't know how to respond so I brushed her cheek affectionately, as she settled in my lap. I told her we made a good team, and I wouldn't snitch on her. As an appreciation she put my hands on her bosom. I gave her a peck on her face.

Finally walking towards the vehicle she asked:

"What's holding us back?" She asked.

"I don't know." I responded asking her a question, that completely blew me away!

"But I can take you, somewhere special?" I word played a double meaning question.

"Take me! Wherever you want Devar Jee!" She replied emphasizing on "Take."

"Oh my sweetest Bhabi!" It's all I said grabbing the gear lever.

This wasn't our first foray into an intimate conversation either. In fact every time we had spoken before, we had opened up, more. Progressively we were getting intimately bolder. Finally It dawned on me that she pleasured herself when I banged her freaky friends. Strangely she liked me watching her with others too.

"Deep inside every woman hides a secret slut, looking to break out." She said.

"Yet girls act so virtuously in public!" I commented, cranking the engine.

"Coz of social norms. Believe me, they want handsome strong men, romancing them, catering to their desires." She revealed, hopping on to the passenger seat.

I've never had such an insightful conversation with anyone let alone with Bhabi. It was beyond my comprehension. Before Bhabi that I was oblivious to feminine needs. Apparently girls liked me coz I was a safe bet with a place to host.

"For instance my bestie's alcoholic hubby can't impregnate her. She absolutely loves the feeling of getting filled up, by a handsome strong man." She divulged.

Few days later I discovered that her best friend, Leena was pregnant. Bhabi stroked the gear lever until I put my hand over hers. She just gave me a dreamy look. Then as we pulled up to the driveway, she placed a affectionate, peck on my lips softly!

"You know my friends taunt at me, right!" She complained.

"How come!" I asked curiously opening her door.

"They think tho I chose well, I'm missing out.... on... real... fun!" She hinted.

"What ..... "

"They think I shouldn't seek elsewhere .... I'm overlooked at home.!" She confessed.

"You get enough attention, these days?" I asked, squeezing her hand softly.

"Bhabi needs to be tended properly!" She scolded me by a gentle slap on my face.

Getting off the jeep, she removed the cloth from her bosom. She looked at me then sat on the bench to unbuckle her high heels. As she parted her knees, her mini skirt rode up. Yellow lace panties emerged clearly, that barely contained her sex. Excusably I squatted in front of her to tie my shoes. Bhabi reciprocated by splaying her knees, so I could ogle her generously. We both were playing the proverbial game of, "look but don't touch." As she started a sensual walk to the house I was mesmerized. Bhabi was happy with the attention she was receiving. She was content that, I saw her now!

"I'm not just his wife, I'm YOUR "Hot-Bhabi too!" She said aloud, getting up.

"Yes, Bhabi .... " I replied hesitantly.

"Don't overthink sweetie! He's coming soon." She replied looking at wedding ring.

For the longest, I had ignored Bhabi. During following days, she poured her heart out. I had long buried my intentions but now, her provocations warranted action!

##

My parents were going to the capital city to receive my brother. That gave us an opportunity to be alone for 3 days. In the past, whenever my parents left, I organized dance parties. Sometimes her friends and I hooked up at these parties. She'd phone friend's parents to let them stay overnight. In exchange I took her shopping wherever she wanted.

Routinely I sent her to my Gf's place on party nights. Inadvertent effect of her association with them was that she became more flamboyant. Generally she wore deep necked traditional blouses only. But as her attitude shifted she started exhibiting her fine curves clad in tight attires in routine. She got into habit of soliciting my comments on her look openly. In hot weather she'd adorn her perky tits in, almost see thru shirt and tight ass in short skirts. When confronted, she reasoned that usually it's just us. And before moving to Canada she needed to get comfortable in revealing outfits!

"I see you ogle, when I walk around?" She said.

"I do! But ......" I complained fictitiously.

"Ah I see! You wanna see more...... then.... privately?" She joked point blank.

"Well! Don't blame me if something unintended happens." I warned her jokingly.

She smiled at my direct jokes now. She admitted to being jealous of her friends that I had banged. Up to this point our interactions had been mostly harmless naughty flirting. But now they evolved into explicit conversations bordering sexual overtures. We had always subdued our sexual attraction but now she was hitting on me openly. My affection turned into lust, when she handed me a lingerie magazine.

"Everyone pays a price for advancement Devar jee!" She said biting her lips.

"I know! Whats yours?" I asked.

"Marrying into your family. Now take me ........... shopping." She ordered.

The first time we went out shopping, the store staff thought we were married. She clung to me, blushing the whole time like a shy bride. When she needed my opinion, she sneaked me into the to try room. She blew me away in lingerie by making poses. She swirled around, showing off her assets proudly. While checking the fabric, I accidentally touched her. She grabbed my hands and cemented them on her waist. She gasped when I bent her over but didn't object. She just stayed put as I felt her warm ass, letting out deep breaths. Like a shy bride she played along. This event blew up the fake facade of our relationship. It sparked a remarkable conversation setting us on an extraordinary path!

"This was a nice date! You should take me .... often .......... out." She word played.

"Should take you whenever I can .....!" I replied emphasizing, "Take."

"We thank you!" She said looking down at her cleavage, titillating me further.

The elders of family in their infinite wisdom had designated me to her on day one. Besides, my jealous brother was an absentee.

As we got closer to home, she confessed.

"I married your rich brother for status and migration to Canada!" She said.

"I know Gopi! But did you plan this shopping trip tho?" I asked abruptly.

"Yes! It's your duty to take me!" She replied emphasizing on "take" again.

"Oh! And you liked my choices then?" I asked purposely.

"Yes! Love lace panties with slits and open hole bras, you picked out." She giggled.

As we drove off, she explained me the rights of a new bride. Finally told me how a Devar needs to take care of Bhabi, when her hubby's absent. The intriguing lecture was tearing my sense of duty and trust, family and lust!

"Bhabi! You're still a new bride?" I asked rambling, pulling the car aside.

"Yes! And that's a problem!" She said aloud.

"Don't take this the wrong way, But you're pure sex!" I submitted, nervously.

"Thanks, but I need more than compliments!" She said slapping my thigh.

I had bottle of whiskey in the vehicle. Clearly we needed it to calm us after this erotic situation. As soon as we got home she walked me into her bedroom. The lingerie shopping had left us aroused. She nervously sat on the edge of the bed gathering her thoughts. Drinks had gotten her over awkwardness as she started talking. She eluded to dressing conservatively after my brother's departure to avoid being dubbed as a married slut. But my girlfriends had encouraged her to open up. She declared that she didn't care anymore and wanted to enjoy. She demonstrated the long cloth she'd used to wrap her ample tits.

"It's a crime to confine a beautiful bust!" I complained jokingly.

"Mama says, beauty is for all to admire." She revealed.

"Oh yeah what else does she say?" I figured, I ask.

"She says, spread the youth to attain good karma." She replied splaying her legs.

She disclosed she loved dressing scantily. Talking explicitly to make my dates comfortable. She had captured my attention as I admired her magnificence. Bhabi had a tendency to go unhinged after drinks. So I wasn't surprised when she unbuttoned her blouse. Her glorious nipples shone thru holes of a skimpy yellow lace bra jutting out.

"Am I less sexier than any of your women?" She complained.

"Nope! On the contrary, you're a sexy goddess." I responded shamelessly.

"I'm told you've plunged into taboo things lately." She beckoned.

"Yes, I bang hot aunties and their daughters." I giggled.

"THIS is the lowest hanging forbidden fruit!" She joked pointing towards her boobs.

This was the most erotic scene yet. I knew this was drunk talk, in a sort of possessed state. I stood dumbfounded by her bold overture, contemplating what to do next. It wasn't that i hadn't seen this coming, but I wasn't ready for it yet. With her eyes closed she moved her hand to her crotch.

"You've married my step-brother!" I commented.

"Tradition calls for shared responsibility!" She said jiggling her boobs slightly.

I was so busy chasing others that I neglected her. It never occurred to me that, I was nominated. She went quiet as I admiringly drooled over her sexy body. She knew I was hovering over her soaking, in all of her beauty. So she didn't bother cover up, rather relaxed and slid her hand under the dress. I hung outside to hear her moan, while stroking myself. Clearly it was time to escalate things between us!

##

First night started as usual and after dinner I went upstairs to the roof. While pacing aimlessly, I discovered that the guest ensuite downstairs was completely visible through the skylight. As I pondered, the bathroom lights came on and Bhabi entered. This was the first time ever, I saw her in a pink see thru negligé. Soon thereafter she dropped her gown, boasting her shapely figure in totality. The first thing I noticed was how fat her cunt was. Her pussy lips were swollen, reminding me that she'd be tight. I loved fucking but this was the cutest pussy ever, and I wanted it.

Then she sat down on the bathing chair splaying her legs wide. Suddenly the most elusive, fine sex was before me. She lathered her kitty, while I savored the fine folds of her married cunt. She shaved her kitty meticulously, gazing at the window. It felt as if she wanted to be seen when she giggled. Instinctively I started stroking my cock. Up to this point It all seemed innocent but what I saw next blew my mind. She grabbed a glass dildo and started fucking herself frantically.

This erotic act continued the next day. The space around skylight was cordoned off with small flower pots. As I peeped in, a pot tripped over accidentally. It drew Bhabi's, attention causing her to pause briefly. Worrying she may have seen me I hurried downstairs. As soon as she came out I went back to the same bathroom. Surprisingly she had left red panties on the hook. Without thinking, I deposited my load in it. Bhabi went back to collect it giving me a massive smile on the way.

Johny3727
Johny3727
18 Followers
12