Three nights with Billi Bhabi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Servants had been excused for the duration. While we ate and drank a sexual tension built up. The thing is that she gets freaky after few drinks. Those days cable operators broadcasted rated movies after 10 P.M. Inadvertently I put one on that had just begun. As it progressed tho, I realized it was a porno movie. Curious to see her reaction I went to restroom. When I returned I saw her totally mesmerized by it!

"Doesn't this remind you of our honeymoon?" She asked getting up.

"Sorry Gopi! I didn't realize. I'll change it......" I answered untruthfully.

"We aren't that orthodox, there's nothing hidden between us?" She smirked.

"True." I reiterated.

"I'll clear the table top." She proposed.

It was warm so she wore a thin linen blouse, with extra buttons popped off. While cleaning, she popped a few more deliberately. I'm sure intoxication and raunchy movie was influencing her actions. While I watched TV, my sense told me that she was getting kinky. Suddenly she leaned over to dangle her orbs to give me a full view of her bounty. Boundaries between us were already blurry but this was on a different level. I wasn't able to respond to her overt advances verbally but she sure raised a huge tent in my shorts.

"It's pretty warm today huh!" She asked searing into my eyes.

"Yes! And you're making it harder!" I responded adjusting my cock in the shorts.

"Oh Is it the movie or...... me?" She asked seductively, moving closer to bulge.

"You know better Bhabi!" I blurted without thinking.

"Well! I know the kinda stuff you like......" She blurted, turning her back to me.

"Someday I'll find someone like you." I said.

Things got really hot, really fast. She got down on her knees, positioning her bubble butt in front of me. Her micro mini was already small for her ass, so it rode up. As Bhabi spread her knees slowly, cum filed lace panties emerged for my enjoyment!

"Devar Jee! Tell me, have you been up, on the roof lately?" She asked coquettishly.

"Umm yes, why!" I acted unsurprised.

I felt lil awkward as she turned her head around to give me a quick look. At this point we were both drunk and this was seduction. I maintained my calmness while focusing on her clearly visible slit. I watched the scene unfold before me.

"I spotted someone peeking thru the window!" She inquired staying put.

"Me! I mean, Who else can go on the roof?" I responded tactfully.

"Ohhh You didn't need to peep! You have....... rights." She replied, giving me permission to feast on her goodies, indirectly.

She didn't argue so I took it as a sign of benevolence. Soon I went back to my room. As I shut my eyes the images of her slender body got me hard. So to cool myself down I ventured outside. As I paced bathroom lights came on again. I waited for few seconds to step up to the skylight. There she stood in all her glory looking at the mirror combing her hair. She fixed her negligé then exited. Thinking the show was over I came back to my room. As I tried to fall asleep I heard her knock on the door.

"Sleep with me tonight ....... I'm scared?" Bhabi asked innocently.

"If you insist..... Bhabi!" I shot back with a straight face.

"Yes! Bhabi wants to." She scolded.

With a cozy smile, she grabbed my hand and took me to her bedroom. It was late and we were drunk so we fell asleep. We tossed and tumbled, spooning together all night but as early morning approached I got morning wood. I tried to fend the urges but her ass was too arousing. She didn't resist either. Rather pressed her butt into me. I humped a lil then threw my arm around her bravely, caressing her tits!

"Ahhhh Devar Jee! Finally!" She let out the most erotic cry.

"You mind Gopi Bhabi?" I asked waiting for her response.

I waited but seeing no resistance, I pulled her neglige off, with her willing assistance. She wasn't wearing any bra so I latched onto her perky tits immediately. We were both turned on beyond belief. I suckled her hardening nipples as she purred loudly.

"Sukhi! suck your Bhabi's ripe mangoes, until they become melons!" She said in a deep sensual trance.

I thoroughly enjoyed kneading and mauling her tits to my hearts content. She pretended to sleep, as I continued kissing her all over lightly. Finally I pulled my shorts off unraveling my cock!

"Gopi Bhabi! Am I taking advantage of you... I...I.. " I asked defensively.

"Shush!!!" She scolded, "Bhabi deserves better.!" She said squeezing my cock.

For the next few moments she gently felt my cock, then she slowly started stroking it. She wanted it badly but there was a feeling of betrayal on my part. Suddenly she pulled her panties off, offering me unhindered access to her pussy. I was like a curious kid exploring a woman for the first time. I marveled at the curves of her full body. I felt her boobs rise and fall with each breath. I gently feathered her pussy, making her heartbeat go rampant. I danced around briefly then slid down to her pussy.

Smelling the sweet musk of her ripeness I splayed her legs. She cooed and purred as I licked the lips of her cunt while gently slapping her kitty. She was wet and willing and I was hungry. I slurped up and down her slit, unraveling her clit. Her body moved in sync with my tongue. There was so much pent up sexual energy bungled in her. I ate her passionately until her cum oozed out. We kept laying down caressing each other for a while then she stroked me to completion!

At the morning tea, we danced around each other weirdly. We both discussed without regret blaming alcohol. She brushed me off by saying that I was dreaming!

"I don't think he deserves a goddess like you!" I complimented her lustfully.

"He knows! That's why I get to do as I wish." She tipped off.

"Wait what?" I asked confusingly.

Bhabi took a deep breath, looking far out the window.

Then cleared her throat and said:

"Surely, You remember our honeymoon?" She asked, emphasizing on "Our."

"Vividly! I enjoyed watching you as much as you enjoyed doing." I joked.

"Weirdly though, I loved being exposed, but he told me something." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"He revealed his peculiar kinks. And asked if I would support them?"

"Let me guess, voyeurism and exhibitionism?" I asked curiously.

Bhabi was an open book. She told me everything that transpired between them.

"Yes! After lengthy discussion, I agreed but he wanted even more." Bhabi said.

"Yeah, what more?" I asked.

She was mumbling one secret after another sipping tea.

"Hesitantly he confessed that he wanted a non-monogamous wife."

"Shocking?" I joked.

"I thought I'm his high society wife but if he wants a slut, then I shall be one." She revealed.

"Is this when you shed your shyness and sat on his face." I asked.

"Yes. I unleashed my inner slut." She replied casually.

"Ohhhh boy!" I said.

"I have full control, as long as I keep it under wraps." She admitted.

"Wow! You're a crafty one." I exclaimed.

"Yes! My dear Devar, There's a lots more to unwrap." She replied, leaving the front of her robe open.

I saw a glimpse of what was to come in future by looking at her lace bra clad boobs.

She blushed a little as I got up. We didn't discuss anything further that morning!

##

The third evening went as usual. After workout I went straight to the shower. However I forgot to grab my towel, but purposely left the door open to the en-suite. I wanted to see if Bhabi would peep in? Undoubtedly, I noticed her lurking lustily by the door, watching me stroke. As I came out naked I saw her walk away, leaving me a fresh towel. Bhabi had prepared my favorite meal which we ate together. By now awkwardness of watching movies together had gone. Halfway through the movie she got up!

"Gonna try the wedding dress." She said in a alluring way.

"It'll be a snug fit! But he'll appreciate it." I flirted.

"Bet you've measured me by the eyes already!" She replied flirtatiously.

I pretended watching Tv for a bit. But we both knew what's going to happen shortly. As I got to the roof I saw her standing in front of the mirror in a snug wedding attire. Her wholesome bosom was overflowing, creating a tight cleavage. She put on her pearl jewelry set. Suddenly she grabbed my cum laden panties and licked it. Until now I had only seen my Bhabi with others but now I wanted her.

I thought it was an odd time to wear make up and lipstick, dressing like a bride. Subsequently she walked out to en-Suite where she shimmered even more visibly. With sensual music on, she got on the bed to face window. Straightening her hair she loosened the wedding skirt. Taking a large shot of whiskey, she danced for a while. Swaying her hips back and forth she got into the groove. Then untied strings of her blouse, and dropped the wedding dress.

Before I could guess the next move, she kneeled herself. Opening a silken bag, she grabbed a glass dildo and put it in her mouth. She was fully aware that I'm watching. Next my hot SIL rubbed the dildo on her pussy. I watched her climax, summoning my name, aloud. My SIL poured another shot and placed it on the side table. Then gestured at me. I stood frozen for a second, until she gestured again. I got downstairs quickly and stood nervously in the doorway.

"Cmon! Haven't we played enough games!" She shrieked.

"Umm umm!!! Gopi! I don't wanna overstep my bounds." I fake complained.

"Shush!! Don't lecture me. Tell me you've never wanted Bhabi?" She asked.

"I have .... many times." I answered honestly.

"Good, treat me like a proper Bhabi then." She said handing me the dildo.

Immediately my eyes went to bright blue panties with a slit. I grabbed the dildo from her as Gopi placed the drink on her navel. Carnal instincts took over as I approached my brother's hotwife laying on bed. I was ready to ravish. I ducked between her legs and picked up the drink with my teeth. Even though it was a large I gulped it in one shot. In a hurry some spilled around my mouth.

"This won't create any problems in the family right?" I asked apprehensively.

"Silly! A good woman bonds the family." Gopi responded kissing me on my mouth.

She licked the whiskey off of my face and shoved her tongue deep into my mouth. We smooched with our mouths extensively. We played with lips on lips, tongues exploring tongues. She was playful but shy at the same time.

Quit hesitating!

"Many have toyed with me, but this is only yours." She said spreading her pussy lips.

"Gopi I don't want any outsider to fuck my Bhabi." I replied sincerely.

"I wont and when I'm in Canada I'll do it for his benefit!" She replied.

As she talked dirty my face went onto her pussy. I splayed her legs wider, sliding her panties off. Reciprocally she undid her bra off quickly. My hands went to roll her hardening nipples as my tongue latched onto her labia. I lapped up and down the length of her slit carefully. Continuing to eat her nub I slid the dildo in her cunt. Dildo activated the true whore in her. She ranted as I made her cum!

"I looked at you as an elder sister until you started hitting on me, Gopi." I confessed.

"I'm sure you would've fucked your elder sister if she needed." She shouted.

"Ohhh yeah Bhabi, if I had any!" I responded sopping up her juices.

That said I rolled her over to face me, putting her perky tits in my mouth. The stark contrast of my dark skin laying next to her milky white skin was surreal. I'm a boobs guy, so I took my sweet time, rolling one nipple after the other, while suckling her. I kissed her neck and suckled her earlobes. Then I rolled her over into 69!

"I gave you many chances but ....... You evaded all." She complained.

"I'm sorry Bhabi, I disappointed you?" I said unraveled.

"I even invited guys to rile you so you'd do me in jealousy." She lamented.

"Sorry, I used you to fuck other girls?" I admitted.

"It's ok! I hooked up with my brother, among others." She whispered.

"Oh what?" I responded.

"Well, you weren't fucking me and he likes to eat me." She confessed.

"Wow, How many more bombshell secrets are there?" I complained.

"Just a few more." She laughed.

I slid dildo all the way in her cunt as I started licking her nub. She moaned loudly. She was already wet and sloppy but I kept chomping her clit. She was paying my cock's tip an immense attention, by licking it like a lollipop. My whole focus was on pleasuring her so I didn't ask her to do anything. I made her cum twice before switching back to traditional missionary position. Finally kissing her feet, I asked her permission to enter!

"His ring is meaningless." She said removing the anklet threading the ring on it.

"Kinky! Your pussy lips are really wet, Billi Bhabi?" I commented.

"Coz It knows it's real man." She said, hanging the anklet on my erect cock.

That's all I needed before I lined up my cock at her forbidden entrance. Her fat pussy was welcoming and ready for my cock! I propped her in a missionary position, and slapped her labia hard with my cock a few times. This drove her crazy as I readied to enter her. Then with one big thrust I tore into her married cunt. She let out a soft grunt with a little pain and immense pleasure. I started by slow long strokes pushing my cock all the way in. Ironically I was fucking her on her wedding bed. My balls were slapping her ass. While I pumped her the ornament was bruising us. She mirrored my every move pushing her cunt on my cock.

"Your Billi Bhabi is the biggest whore!" She divulged.

"Sorry Bhabi! We should've been fucking, while you waited for Visas?" I apologized.

"It's okay! You are meant to be shared!" She replied unabashedly.

"If we had time I might have shared you." I joked.

"Okay, But I stripped for old professors to get us good grades." She said.

"I would've really loved it." I commented.

"Mama likes being shared though, if I ask she won't say no!" She replied.

"What?" I asked intrusively.

The facade of social morality had shattered.

And all I wanted at that moment was to fuck her slutty brains out.

"Yes! Mama's been asking when will I fuck you?" She revealed.

"Nooo...way, please clarify?" I asked curiously.

I carried on using my shaft like a relentless jack hammer aggressively. This kinky chatter and visions of how and where I could've used auntie was making me crazy. Meantime Bhabi was bellowing and moaning beneath me. My cock was giving her pussy a well deserved stretch. Her pussy was oozing musky juices!

"Mama's still young and in her prime." She confided.

"Really?" I thought she was just having a dirty conversation.

"Yes! She calms my rowdy brother by fucking him." She dropped the bombshell.

Auntie was a beautiful woman in her 40s with a figure to die for. She looked incredible whenever she dressed up.

"Thats hardcore Incest!" I said.

"So what? It's also very affectionate and common." She replied.

"Wow." I said inquisitively.

"Btw, Mama white boss impregnated her." She revealed.

"I knew it!" I responded.

"And she taught me everything I know." She said.

So the rumors of Bhabi's dad marrying a young pregnant girl were true. The boss gave him a huge raise and a promotion, catapulting his career. I was glad that I was not the only one. I was surrounded by incestuous relationships in our own family.

"Mama's sister fucked dad and had a daughter." She revealed.

"Is that the cousin who's always hitting on me?" I was genuinely surprised.

"Yes! but that's not all. Mama also bore Uncle's son." She said.

"No way!" I stalled to think for a second.

"Sorry if all this is too much?" She asked.

"No! It's okay." I responded starting back on.

I was taking her to orgasmic heights that no one had ever taken her to before. She had so much pent up sexual energy that she wanted all. Fortunately I had taken some pills that kept me going. Whenever I got close to cuming I pulled out and ate her sweet tight pussy.

"Ahhhh, Billi Bhabi! What will I do without you." I screamed plunging into her again.

"Remember my dad's other daughter?" She proposed.

"Ahhhh yes!" I said ramming her cunt hard.

"She's incredibly open minded! I'll set you up" She finally said.

"Thanks Billi Bhabi!" I responded.

"She's marrying a wealthy fool, and will need help!!" She explained.

"Lucky me! I'll get to pop her!" I said jokingly.

"Yes! I'll report back to mama that you're ready."

"Why??" I asked.

"Yes! Coz she's been waiting to fuck you!" She concluded.

Bhabi's sweet, tightness had engulfed my hardness almost entirely. She was trying to keep up with me. My large cock was asking me to cuming. She must've had average cocks the whole time. I was at the peak of my pleasure needing to spew my virile cum in her womb. I sped up aggressively one last time before slowing down to tell her that I was cuming!

"Seed my womb with your cum Devar jee!" She screamed.

"I'm cuming Bhabi, I'm cuming....... my slut!" I repeated aloud.

"Please fill up your brother's wife Sukhi." She screamed back.

"Oh.. Oh.. Ahhh.. slut.... Bhabi .... whore." I responded spewing my hot lava into her.

Stroke after stroke, I kept dumping my load deep into her cunt. I splayed her legs to watch my cum drip out. She rubbed it in around then licked her fingers.

"Thanks Sukhi." She said massaging her stomach.

"Oh you're welcome." I said.

"This is the ultimate gift! Now get over to Canada fast." She said with a smile.

For the rest of night I gave her the honeymoon that a wife deserves. With servants off I didn't let her wear any clothes. She effectively became my cum dump until my brother showed up. Even then I kept sneaking around using his wife like a slut.

"My pussy's never been more sore and satisfied!" She said kissing me goodbye.

"It's gonna be missed ...... Bhabi." I replied.

"Not while you have my mama and sister."

Months later I heard the news of her pregnancy. Soon she delivered a beautiful baby girl. Now I needed to visit Canada to see my daughter.

To be continued...

12