Three On Me

Story Info
Kyle fucks Emily, Mallory and Victoria in a hardcore porno.
2.5k words
4.29
15.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria, Emily and Mallory were talking and laughing as they prepped for their scene. On set, Selena was on the couch, getting railed hard by Ricky's hard black cock.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" Selena screamed as Victoria's assistant fucked the shit out of her in missionary.

"Damn," Mallory observed, "look at her go!"

"A perfect slut indeed," Victoria nodded, her pussy getting wetter by the second.

"And just where is that hung husband of yours?" Mallory asked Emily, checking her watch, "our scene is next and he still isn't here."

"Oh I'm sure he'll be here soon," Emily replied.

******

Back at the house, Kyle was a bit delayed.

"FUCK YES BABY! FUCK MOMMY GOOD!" Marie screamed as Kyle fucked her hard doggystyle.

"Oh shit..." he groaned, looking down at his hard dick pounding into her sweet, wet pussy.

Marie howled as she came, her cries drowning out Kyle's phone ringing with Emily's 5th phone call.

His hands groped at her huge tits, swinging wildly with the force of their aggressive and animalistic fuck session.

Finally at long last, Kyle shuddered and groaned, feeling his orgasm erupt as Marie milked his cock of his hot, sticky cum.

"Ohhhh fuuuuck..." he groaned, his dick throbbing with each blast of his potent baby batter.

"Holy shit, that was amazing..." Marie panted as he pulled out, tapping his soft cock against her ass.

"Damn right," Kyle panted as he kissed her, "you fucking drained me Mom."

She smiled dirtily at him and stroked it softly, turning him on again to the point that he wanted to fuck her yet again.

Meanwhile on set, Ricky finally shot his hot load into Selena's warm pussy. Once that was a wrap, the crew cleaned up for the next shoot.

"Where the hell is he?" Victoria asked impatiently, her pussy itching for Kyle's hammerblows.

"I have no idea..." Emily said.

Meanwhile, back at the house, Kyle was now on his back, Marie bouncing hard on his cock as he played with her tits.

"Oh fuck yeah baby," Marie groaned as he drilled her from beneath.

"Ride that fat cock Mom," Kyle moaned, gripping her hips and pumping into her.

At the same time, Victoria, Emily and Mallory were making out, the two sisters kissing as Emily sucked and nibbled on her aunt's big tits as the cameras rolled.

However, the door then opened to reveal Julie, clad in a tight purple blouse and matching blazer with an even tighter black skirt.

"Sir," she said, sauntering in, "I've been waiting outside for nearly half an hour. If we don't leave now, you'll be late for shooting."

"Fuck, I forgot!" Kyle exclaimed, grabbing his polo shirt and a pair of pants.

Julie looked at Marie, laying on her stomach with Kyle's abundant sperm oozing from her well fucked cunt and couldn't help but smile.

On the car ride to the studio, she sucked him off the entire way, Kyle finally shooting his thick load down her throat just as the driver pulled into Kyle's reserved parking space.

The pair headed in and down to the set to find Emily and Mallory sucking Victoria's tits as Emily teased her mom's clit with a vibrator.

Bobby sat in his director seat, one of his big tit bimbo assistants sucking his huge cock to the steamy lesbian threesome.

"Let's watch for a minute," Kyle said to Julie as he dropped his pants, his hard dick springing free.

"Whatever you say sir..." Julie replied, smiling as she bit her lip and removed her blouse to let her massive tits free.

As Kyle began to suck them while she jacked him off, Victoria was fucking Emily's pussy with a dildo at the same time Mallory ate her sister's ass.

The set was a chorus of moans as all three began to finger and lick one another. Emily and Mallory soon began scissoring while Victoria fingered herself.

Mallory then began scissoring with her sister as Emily rode her aunt's face. At the same time, Julie was on a couch offset as Kyle fucked her hard in doggy.

Emily then moved to ride Victoria's face, her mother slapping her ass and squeezing her tits.

"OH MY GOD YES!" Emily screamed, sucking Mallory's vibrator and kissing her passionately.

"OH FUCK!" Mallory and Victoria then cried in unison as they rubbed their pussies together.

As he came in his assistant's mouth, Bobby turned around and saw Kyle fucking the living shit out of Julie.

"Kyle!" he exclaimed as he rushed up, "we need you in this scene remember?"

Julie groaned as he pulled out and nodded.

"Sorry I'm late," he said with a grin, walking toward the three sluts going at on the set.

"Mmm..." Julie moaned, licking her lips and reaching up to stroke Bobby's hard cock.

Soon, she was sucking him off as Kyle approached Emily, Victoria and Mallory.

"Having fun without me?" he asked with a grin as his hard cock seized his bitches' attention.

"About time you got here," Emily said as Kyle stripped naked, swatting his muscular forearm, "I thought you weren't going to make it."

"No need to worry about that Em," Mallory laughed, poking the swollen head of his dick as he stood above them, "that dick always leads to the best pussy."

Kyle grinned, slapping the asses of all three as they giggled and rushed off to makeup.

After the set was ready for their scene, Kyle was approached by Wendall Anderson, his son and the scene photographer.

"Morning Dad," he grinned upon seeing him, having been an addict of IncestisBest ever since he came of legal age, "ready to destroy some cunts?"

"Always," Kyle chuckled, slapping him on the back, nearly knocking him to the floor.

"Perfect," he stammered, Wendall walking up with his trusty camera, "first we'll take the stills and then it's all in your hands."

Kyle nodded, Wendall snapping shot after shot of the four in different sexual positions. After this was completed, it was finally showtime.

"Lights!" Bobby called, overhead lights switching on and illuminating the bodies of the performers.

"Camera!" Wendall shouted, the camera operators getting into position to capture every possible angle of the fuckfest which was about to go down.

"ACTION!" Bobby and Wendall shouted in unison.

******

Kyle grinned as Mallory slowly licked from his heavy nuts up the underside of his dick to his head.

"Mmm..." she moaned, smiling up at him.

She sucked him into her mouth as Emily and Victoria attacked his balls, sucking the right and left, respectively. Kyle went around, fucking each of their throats before pushing Victoria on top of Mallory.

As the two sisters began to kiss and grope one another, he wasted no time in sliding his hard cock into his mother-in-laws cunt, fucking her doggy as Emily fondled his balls and shoved her tongue into her mother's ass.

"OH GOD YEAH!" Victoria cried, "FUCK ME!"

Kyle kept at it, fucking her skilled pussy with every inch of his dick harder and harder. Once she experienced a thrilling orgasm, he pulled out and lay on his back.

Emily quickly mounted him in reverse cowgirl and began to ride him hard, Kyle's large hands squeezing her tits while Victoria and Mallory each teased her clit with their vibrators.

"Yeah baby," Mallory cheered, "ride that big, fucking dick!"

"OH YES! FUCK MY PUSSY BABY!" Emily screamed as he drilled her from beneath.

She panted and cried out, sucking Victoria's tits while Mallory sucked her clit and Kyle's balls.

Emily's eyes rolled back as she came on Kyle's dick, her pussy cream oozing down his shaft. She continued sliding down his cock, fucking herself upon it harder and harder until she came yet again.

It was then Mallory's turn, ready to mount him next as Emily and Victoria sucked his dick clean. Mallory then slid down his dick.

"OHHHHH FUCK!!!!" she howled, riding him furiously as he fucked back at her, "YES KYLE! MORE!"

She picked up speed as her sister and niece rubbed her clit, Victoria and Emily making out as Kyle fucked Mallory to loud and shaking orgasm, nearly squirting all over his dick.

She began to ride yet again, all the way to the balls, loving to watch his long thick cock disappear into her wet pussy. It wasn't long before she came again, thereupon she dismounted.

Victoria then instantly began sucking him off again, Emily playing with his balls as her mother slobbered all over her husband's huge cock.

"Oh fuck yeah..." Kyle groaned, leaning up to kiss Mallory dirtily.

"Lucky boy," she whispered, "we're gonna destroy that huge cock of yours."

"Bring it on," he growled, grinning as they kissed again.

Emily then pushed Victoria away and began to suck his dick even harder, Kyle groaning in pleasure before she pulled back, allowing Victoria to mount him again.

"Oh fuck yes..." she moaned, beginning to bounce up and down on his dick, "FUCK YES! GIVE IT TO ME!"

Kyle grunted and began fucking her even harder as Emily sucked her tits and rubbed her clit frantically, Victoria screaming loudly.

She began to ride his dick even harder as Mallory sucked Kyle's balls. He drilled her frantically, Victoria's bowls of pleasure getting even louder.

"OH YES KYLE, YES!" Victoria screamed, "MAKE ME CUM ON THAT BIG FAT COCK!"

She moaned and panted as she took him balls deep, kissing Mallory and Emily as she continued to ride him.

She screamed at the top of her lungs as she squirted, her pussy gripping his dick.

"Christ..." Kyle panted as she dismounted, kissing him passionately as she stroked him.

He kissed both Mallory and Emily as well before his wife began to suck him off again. He groaned softly, watching her head move up and down his shaft as Victoria began to eat her daughter's pussy.

"Ohh fuck," he groaned, Mallory kissing him softly as she rubbed and squeezed softly on his balls.

Emily pulled back and turned to kiss Victoria, both of them beginning to rub each others' tits and pussies as Mallory continued to kiss Kyle, beating his wet cock.

He then watched as Emily lay on her back, Victoria riding her face while Emily reached up to pinch and twist her nipples.

Feeling his dick swell watching them, Mallory gave it a squeeze.

"Will you fuck me again Kyle?" she whispered.

"Of course," he said with a smile.

She smiled and got onto all fours, Kyle sliding his cock right in. Mallory screamed and began slamming herself back on his dick, Kyle groaning as he gripped her fucking with a fury.

Emily and Victoria crawled over to watch as Kyle ravaged her, each of them kissing him as he fucked Mallory's cunt.

Victoria pulled his cock from her to suck him hungrily and passed it to Emily while she continued to finger her sister's pussy.

He then shoved his his dick back in, Mallory moaning and panting as he fucked her hard, Emily tonguing her aunt's asshole as Kyle continued to fuck her.

"Yes Kyle baby... give me all that fucking dick!" Mallory begged, Kyle picking up speed and fucking her deeper as he kissed Victoria and Emily as he groped each of their tits.

"OH MY GOD ITS SO FUCKING GOD!" Mallory howled, her pussy creaming on Kyle's cock.

He began thrusting even faster and deeper, slapping her ass while his balls smacked her clit.

"H-holy shit..." Mallory barely managed as her eyes rolled back.

Emily began to rub her own clit while Victoria sucked her daughter's tits. Kyle kept at it, groaning as his balls were beginning to tingle.

He gripped Mallory's hips and slapped her ass, fucking her to another violent orgasm before pulling out and shoving his cock into Victoria in doggy as well.

"Oh yeah baby... fuck that pussy Kyle!" Victoria screamed, watching Mallory eat Emily's pussy from behind.

Kyle groaned, sliding back into Mallory for a few moments before beginning finally Emily again, his wife screaming as he slammed into her wet cunt.

"YES KYLE! RIGHT THERE!"

He kept at it, Emily sucking her mother's big, milky tits as her husband hammered her pussy. She screamed as she could feel her orgasm closing in.

"FUCK YES! FUCK MY FUCKING PUSSY!" Emily cried loudly, shaking as she came on his dick.

He grunted and pulled out, Victoria slipping his juice covered dick into her mouth. Kyle soon began to fuck her face hard, tears streaming from her face as Mallory began eating Emily out again.

Victoria gagged, still struggling to take Kyle's huge, throbbing cock down her throat as he squeezed her big tits.

He then pulled from her throat and pushed her back on the bed, spreading her legs and impaling her with his dick.

"OH FUCK YES!" Victoria screamed, Kyle beginning to fuck her furiously.

He squeezed and groped her big, soft tits, pounding every inch of his dick into her pussy as she screamed and clawed at his chest.

Every hard thrust knocked the wind out of her, her legs trembling as she cried out loudly and came hard on Kyle's dick.

He pulled out and grabbed Mallory's legs and pulled her from Emily's pussy and toward him, spitting into her anus and sliding his dick inside of her.

He then gripped her waist and began driving his dick into her, Mallory screaming and gripping the covers as she felt every inch stretch her open.

Emily watched, rubbing her pussy as she watched her aunt get furiously sodomized by Kyle as he pounded deep into her as she rubbed her clit.

Mallory screamed as she experienced another fantastic orgasm, Kyle pulling out and approaching his horny wife.

"Suck my cock," he growled, gripping her head and pushing his dick past her lips. Emily moaned at the mixed flavors of Victoria's pussy and Mallory's ass.

He fucked her face with a fury, Emily moaning as she rubbed her pussy. Soon enough, he was fucking her pussy with all he had, knowing he was going to cum soon.

Emily moaned loudly, rubbing her clit to the frantic pace of Kyle's fucking.

"Give it to me baby," she panted, looking up at him, "I want all that hot cum deep in my pussy."

Kyle could only groan in response, feeling his balls churning. Any attempt to hold back was soon thwarted as Victoria soon was behind him and rimming his asshole.

Mallory then came up and rubbed the vibrator over Emily's clit, making her cry out as she came.

Kyle howled and pulled from Emily, his dick instantly erupting a large shot onto Emily's face. He and continued pumping his dick, firing his hot cum onto the faces and tits of his worn out sluts.

Victoria, Emily and Mallory each took turns sucking him off, swallowing his molten thick dick batter before cleaning off the copious amounts covering one another.

He kept cumming until there was finally nothing left to give.

"Fuck," Victoria gasped, sucking his jizz from Mallory's absolutely covered tits, "that was fucking amazing!"

"Absolutely," Emily agreed, playing with Kyle's semi soft dick.

"Seems like that hung stud still can take a few more rounds," Mallory said, Emily feeling him twitch in her hand.

"How about we head to my office and I can fuck all three of your asses?" Kyle suggested with a grin.

Victoria grinned too and stood. "Sounds good to me."

All four then held hands and headed up to Kyle's office, fucking for hours and hours until all of them passed out.