Three, Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was riding a long wave of orgasm - it wasn't a 20-foot Diamond Head bone-breaking crash, but a consistent wave-break, and flow, and then wave-break, and flow... it was incredible.

Jess, I could tell, was near the edge. Her tongue was frantic in my mouth - always a sign - and her hands were grabbing at me - digging into my arms, pulling on my hair...

I knew she needed a push. So with my right hand, I grabbed the back of her hair and pulled. My left hand found one nipple, and pinched. And then the other. And I pinched again. I could feel her moaning in my mouth.

I stopped rocking on Mike, so he could concentrate.

He didn't disappoint.

Jess told me later - he used his palms to hold her ass, while his thumbs pushed up, right into her pussy. At the same time, he was licking and sucking her clit - while I was pinching her nipples.

She might have been the one giving the orders, but Mike and I dominated her at that moment.

I knew she came the second her jaw went slack. She completely withdrew, stopped kissing me, and I stroked her beautiful face as her groin shuddered over Mike's face.

Mike gently pushed her up and off him, and she sat above his head for a split second, before gently falling to one side. She idly played with his nipples as he dug he now-free-hands into my hips. He held me down against him as he thrust himself up into me. I was helpless against him, as his cock rammed deep inside me. My orgasmic waves were now building, and I knew I would have a gigantic break soon.

I leaned down to kiss him... my nipples scraping against his chest, my hands above his head, to stroke any part of my gorgeous girlfriend I could reach. As his tongue went into my mouth, I could taste Jesse's essence on him. It was delicious. I'll never forget the combination of intoxicating tastes - earthy, manly, tangy, minty. (Mike had wisely been sucking on mints off and on.)

His thrusts became more forceful, and faster paced. My tits bounced against his chest as he slammed into me. I'd been holding my orgasm at bay, knowing he was on the brink. As his fingers dug into my hips I felt him stiffen and begin to shudder, and I let go.

I collapsed against him, my body shaking, as he pumped cum inside me.

I felt Jessica's soft hands gently rolling me off him, and caressing my arm.

All three of us lay there, totally spent, and we drifted off to sleep.

I awoke to Jessica's gentle lips on mine. I mewed as she kissed me awake with her mouth, while her hand gently ticked my thigh.

"Wake up, Sleeping Beauty," she whispered.

I laughed softly.

"Come on, let's go home so we can shower and sleep until noon." She said, tugging at my hand.

I stepped into the bathroom for a quick splash of water on my face, as well as other sticky places... when I came out, she was already dressed, and had my clothes for me.

As I dressed, giggling at my own clumsiness, Mike stirred.

"Uh... hey," he mumbled. Jess and I snickered at his cum-drunk voice.

We stood by the side of the bed, looking at his gorgeous body splayed out.

"Uh Mike, thanks for a fun night," I said, leaning down to kiss him one last time.

"We're gonna go now, but, yeah, thanks," said Jess, leaning down to do the same.

"Mmmrrrrrmmmppphhh" he mumbled, turning over.

We laughed as we let ourselves out.

We giggled and compared notes on the drive back to her apartment. Once there, she turned on the shower and stripped me. While I lathered up, she gathered towels, and then joined me. We kissed and caressed each other clean. We dried each other off, and she pushed me into bed.

She joined me a minute later, with glasses of water.

We drank them, and then laid side by side, holding hands, utterly exhausted.

And we slept until noon, just like she said we would.

12