Three Roses

Story Info
What would you do for the best orgasm of your life?
3k words
4.66
14.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bent down and kissed my cheek. Immediately, from the touch of his lips and his smell, I knew that he was the man I could never forget. The man who now lived in my darkest fantasies. He was the man that had taken me to the height of sexual ecstasy and back three different times and he was standing before me, only now he had a name and a face.

TWO YEARS EARLIER

A mentor Dominant. That's what Daniel "Danny" Santiago was offering to me. In return for training to be a submissive, I would contract to be owned by him for one year.

"I will give you the world but in return, I will own your body and your mind completely.

Twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week."

Within minutes of signing our contract, he ordered me to suck his dick. My training had begun. Why did I agree to such a deal? Why would any woman? Well, I instinctively knew that I had a submissive type of personality especially when it came to men and sex. Pleasing others is what I do best, and pleasing a man satisfies me sexually. So does the idea of being in his complete control.

Notice I said 'idea'. Up until the moment I signed the contract, these ideas were fantasies. Danny had taken on the job of releasing my fantasies from their cage in my head and bringing them to life.

After his dick was satisfied, temporarily of course, he ordered me to throw out my entire wardrobe, get rid of my apartment and my car which left me completely at his mercy.

For the first month, I lived naked, chained by on leg in either the bedroom or the living room. Oh, the chain was long enough to reach the bathroom or the kitchen so I was not being denied the basic necessities of life; however, I did have to ask permission for every move I made.

I won't lie, there were many tears shed that first month. There were also many hard punishments for any infraction of his rules. But the worst wasn't the humiliation or even the whippings; it was re-training your mind to accept your status as property, highly valued property, but still property. I will give him a lot of credit for not giving up on me especially when I would become weak about our contract.

After that first month, he bought my clothes and jewelry and would dress me up each day to suit what pleased his eye. At night, he would also pick out the lingerie. The two items that were mandatory for me to wear no matter what he wanted to see me in were high heels and the silver collar around my neck. It had a lock on the back and only Danny had the key. He only took it off of me three times, and that I will explain in a bit.

Danny started off with light bondage and light pain gradually working me into accepting the concept that pain can be pleasurable in the right mindset. It didn't take too long for me to understand. Once my orgasms were flowing so to speak, he began to control those as well. I would be punished if I came before he said I could.

In our contract was a list of sexual activities that I had to go over and decide which I was willing to do, which I might do and which ones I would never do under any circumstances. In other words, it was up to me to impose limits, soft (maybe's) or hard (no's) on what Danny was allowed to do to me.

The list ranged from your basic oral sex all the way up to ritual humiliation by defecation. I couldn't understand the sexual attraction of most of the acts on that list so I set many hard limits. Slowly though, as I became more open, some hard limits were softened and

many soft limits I would consent to do. One of those hard limits that softened up over time was allowing another Dom to 'own' me temporarily.

See, a submissive like me can enter a state of mind called 'subspace.' This state of mind can be described as an orgasmic trip that can last for an hour or more. During this trip pain no longer exists and every sensation or touch is magically transformed into indescribable pleasure.

Danny had brought me close but I needed more. I needed that experience to feel like a true submissive. Maybe another Dom could do that for me. Of course, Danny set the rules and would pick the man for me. I wouldn't know when or where it would happen. I would obey for the chance to get what I needed.

Three months left on the contract and Danny would have to release me. No sign or word of another Dom, I was beginning to believe that he had forgotten or possibly didn't care.

Then one night after dinner he ordered me to prepare for a scene which meant to be ready for any type of sex that he might want, oral, vaginal or anal. I must admit that hearing that order usually can make me instantly wet. Interestingly, he laid out a set of white lace crotch less panties and a matching push up bra. White is not his favorite color on me.

I stood at the end of the bed, head down in the proper position and waited. Danny lay across the bed. A pair of strange hands placed a blindfold over my eyes. I jumped, my heart pounded in my ears. The fear was intense.

Danny told me to put my hands behind my back. Trembling, I obeyed. The stranger tied them in such a way that I would still be comfortable if I had to lie on my back. I felt the collar slip off of my neck.

"You belong to this Dom tonight, not me. Understand?"

Tears of fear filled my eyes but I nodded and said, "Yes, Sir."

My new owner pulled my hair and growled in my ear, "Master. You will call me Master." "Yes Master." I whispered terrified.

"I hear that you are a dirty little slut that wants to come harder than she ever has before. Is that true?"

"What?" I said in shock. Danny had never used such language with me. "Answer me!" He pulled my hair so hard that I stumbled back up against him. "Yes, Master." I whispered.

"Louder!"

"Yes, Master!" I cried out.

"And what does a dirty slut like you deserve?" "A spanking, Master?"

He pushed the upper part of my body on the bed; my ass was up in the air exposed to him. I heard a chair being moved up next to me. In less than a minute, my face was in the mattress, my ass was over his left knee, my legs were trapped under his right leg and his left arm was holding my arms down.

The fear and anticipation was more painful than the spanking turned out to be. His hands were larger and rougher than Danny's which meant he could cover more of my ass with each hit.

When I was close to climaxing, he stopped and no amount of begging would change his mind. My cunt was throbbing and there were cramps in my lower belly.

He put me on the bed on my back and tied my ankles together with my knees bent, my inner thighs exposed and ripe for the next round of pain. First, he tickled them with the soft leather flogger and softly caressed my skin with the leather strands. My legs were quivering and shaking.

The first hit landed perfectly on my breasts. It had just the right amount of sting to add to the overwhelming ecstasy that I was already going through. Curiously, when he did use the whip on my thighs it did not sting. Each blow felt as if he were stroking my G-spot. In my head I wanted to beg him to drive his dick into me, to fuck me senseless, but for some reason the only sounds I could make were moans and grunts of pleasure.

I felt him crawl in between my legs, my ankles were still tied and I wrapped them around the back of his legs. I needed to cum so badly that tears were streaming down my cheeks. He laid his face next to mine, he was unshaven and his beard was rough on my skin.

He kissed me hard and deep, his lips were full and soft. His tongue tasted as sweet as a fine whiskey. The smell of his body was musky and wild. The only word to describe it would be primal.

His body was bigger and heavier than Danny's and I found his dick was too when he filled my cunt up with it. He wasn't gentle but he was exactly what I needed. To be fucked hard, deep and fast.

When I finally came, I screamed like a violent, wild animal in heat. I felt the sharp bite of his teeth on my neck as he slammed into my body one last time filling me with that hot juice that I loved to feel dripping down my legs. In a daze, I remember wishing I could taste it too.

I floated inside my head for a while, my body unable to move, while this strange man cared for me. Oddly, I felt a burning sensation in my right hip that lasted for at least thirty minutes.

When I heard Danny's voice again, I felt disappointed because it was over. When the blindfold came off I was alone with Danny. The only sign that another man had been there was drying on the sheets and on my thighs. That and a raw, bloody tattoo on my right hip of a small rose.

The collar went back on my neck but something had changed inside of me. Oh, I still obeyed and played the part I had promised to play however, my mind would return time and time again to the mystery man hoping and praying that I would be allowed to experience him again.

Danny acted as if all was normal between us. Soon, it was the eleventh month and on the bed I found laid out for me the white lace panty set. This time however, I was instructed to put the blindfold on myself.

There were leather restraints around each of the four bed posts and once the collar was removed, I was tied on the bed sideways with my head hanging off the side of the bed. His large muscular legs straddled my head. I felt him rub his balls across my face and caress my neck with his hands.

"Your Master is back. Is my dirty little slut happy?"

"Oh, yes Master!" I said happily nuzzling the base of his erect dick.

"You want to suck it, don't you? You want to taste it when I cum down your throat, don't you?"

"Yes, Master!" "Then beg for it."

"Please Master! I need your dick in my mouth! I need to taste you!"

I was surprised at how easily I could grovel in front of this strange man. But I wasn't groveling out of fun, or to play a part, I seriously needed to taste this man.

Guiding my head, he slowly pushed his dick into my mouth while standing over me. The position I was in gave him complete control of how deep he could go down my throat. He expertly moved in and out of my mouth slowly going in deeper with each stroke.

I have never completely understood why I love fellatio so much. Thinking about a beautiful man's dick in my mouth can make me wet. Actually doing it can bring me close to orgasm. It's even more powerful if the man is in control which gives me the greater pleasure of deep throating him.

He came into my mouth and instinctively I swallowed it. I now knew what my part-time Master tasted like. He repositioned me on the bed. I was now laid out spread eagled with my legs tied wide open and my left arm tied up. My right arm he left free. He moved my free hand down between my legs and ordered me to play with myself.

My clit was already swollen and sensitive. My cunt dripping and hot. He stopped me after a few minutes. Once again I was in agony. Then I felt the warm wax drip down one of my thighs, then the other one.

He would alternate between me rubbing my clit to waxing a part of my body. He refused to let me climax though. Quivering, legs shaking and unable to speak coherently, I was headed off into subspace. The only word I could utter was 'please'.

I felt the warm lube on the one hole he had yet to explore. I screamed I pleasure when he pushed the head of his dick inside of my ass. He allowed me to rub my clit again. His wonderfully big dick and my hand moved together until I ceased to exist as a person and became a being made of pure sexual pleasure.

After he came in my ass, I used his delicious juices to finish pleasuring myself into a mind shattering climax. Once again he cared for me afterwards and once again I felt the sting of the tattoo gun on my right hip.

After that night the collar didn't fit right anymore. This time Danny didn't act like everything was still normal between us either. The air between us had changed and we could never return to what we were before the nights of the roses.

One month more and Danny would have to release me back to the world only now I was much wiser, more experienced and more free than I had ever been in my life.

He moved me into another bedroom and I was more relieved than sad. Oh, it was bittersweet and I did shed a few tears that first night but I also slept like a baby too. I spent much of that month alone planning my next steps. Danny had made sure I would be financially comfortable and he had purchased a beautiful penthouse apartment for me as a goodbye present.

The last night together I found laid out on my bed the white lace panty and bra set. And a blindfold. It brought it home to me that for another twenty four hours I was still property.

After all the collar was still on my neck.

Anxiety filled the pit of my stomach. Could I still be the submissive that my mystery Master would expect? Putting the lingerie set on I felt myself getting wet and I answered my own question.

Danny came in and blindfolded me. He led me into the living room and explained that this last night together both of my Masters would be saying goodbye to me at the same time. But first, they were reserving the right to enjoy my body one last time too. I can't lie, I wanted to enjoy both of them as well.

I did have some desire left for Danny and I respected him immensely for all he had done for me. My mystery Dom, I also felt a sort of love for him also. After all, without him I might have never experienced subspace. I felt I owed both of them this last night for teaching me so much about myself.

They played with my body almost as if they were worshipping me. One gave me a light spanking while I used my mouth to please the other. Then they switched places. Both of their dicks were beautiful and tasted delicious to me.

Each slap of their hands on my ass made my cunt wetter and wetter. Danny stood me up and I could tell he was placing me over my mystery Dom's body. I was told to slowly squat down until I was straddling his hips. I reached down and caressed the soft silky skin of his erect dick.

Danny, behind me, was using his fingers to lube my ass and get it ready for him. I was told to sit on the mystery Dom's dick first. He was much larger than Danny and the sensation of my cunt stretching to fit him was incredible.

Danny moved my hips up and down while at the same time using two fingers to stretch out the hole he would soon fill. When he did slide his dick in I felt an intense burst of pain at having two inside of me at the same time. However, after a few strokes, I was in heaven. The three of us were one and the sexual energy flowed though us making it the most intense and amazing experience of my life. I was filled completely by both of my Dom's. My ass, my cunt and my heart were overflowing.

Afterwards, lying in a pool of both of their juices, one held my hip and the other tattooed on the last rose.

My mystery Dom carried me to my bed and Danny took off my collar. I laid in the dark and wept, still blindfolded. They had said goodbye. I was left with priceless knowledge of the world and a ring of roses on my hip to remind me of my true nature.

The house was empty when I walked out the next morning. I never saw Danny again.

2 YEARS LATER

"Thank you." He whispered in my ear.

"No, thank you." I said, tears trying to fill my eyes.

He kissed my cheek again. He was as beautiful to my eyes as he had been to my body. "Have dinner with me?" He asked with a mischievous grin on his face.

I smiled. "Only if we can go right now."

He put out his arm and I wrapped mine around his.

"You are still one beautiful woman." He said as we walked off together.