All Comments on 'Three Score Years and Ten'

by CloudCuckoo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story.

So hot. I would like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
TEDIOUS

What a lot of rubbish. Nobody is interested in stuff like this

RTR10RTR10about 3 years ago

Very enjoyable story! Reminds me of something my brother used to say when he'd tell a story.....he'd tell the story then say, "But THIS is how the story goes when I tell my friends (and he'd tell a completely embellished version of the same story)." Anyway, great writing, hope to read more from you.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11about 3 years ago

Great debut story. Thanks for a very entertaining read

charlie48charlie48about 3 years ago

Very good, I was waiting to see where you were going to take this. Excellent start to your Literotica collection of stories.

Thank you for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very refreshing

Thoroughly enjoyed this. A plot and a message.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

HOT DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!.......................

Even with April being mostly absent from the story, this is one of the best love stories I've ever read on this site. Aman faithful to his loving wife despite temptation. So very encouraging. As damn well written to boot. Thank you CloudCuckoo so very much for this uplifting take. Given the disgusting individuals usually seen on these pages, it went nowhere near what I anticipated as an end game.

Anthony43Anthony43about 3 years ago

What a charming tale!

Thank you so much for this heartwarming story of fidelity...

I look forward to whatever else you might choose to pen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCloudCuckoo@CloudCuckoo
21 Followers
Suffice it to say that I've only recently started writing any fiction, let alone erotica. I hope it meets with the approval of at least some of you. As to my age and sex - I'd prefer to let you guess rather than bias your view of my stories!

story TAGS