All Comments on 'Three Sides to Every Story'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments (Page 2)
miket0422miket042210 months ago

The ending was great. Best part of an otherwise below par story.

One huge plot disconnect. When Marie asked Roger to show Bunny around she stated that Bunny was Traci's youngest cousin. Then when Roger is reflecting back on their relationship he says he didn't find out Bunny was Traci's cousin until 3 months into their relationship.

Even though we were given Traci's perspective multiple times her character wasn't developed at all. Apparently even when she remarried 15 years later there was still no motivation or explanation for her affair. Reading her thoughts was just a waste of time and realistically reading Joey's perspective added nothing to the story either.

There was lots of potential in this story but, it wasn't developed at all.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Just another Loving Wives morality tale. I am getting so sick and tired of them. That seems to be all that is written and posted here these days.

The highest calling of mankind, and the human race is one of empathy and forgiveness. It is one of the things that separates us from the rest of the beings on this earth.

So, based upon that, I am forced to believe that those who love and beat off to these type of stories are a subhuman offshoot of the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Short and five star sweet

Nothingman83Nothingman8310 months ago

Got to love them feisty mom-in-laws.

StruckwrongStruckwrong9 months ago

People calling for love and forgiveness complaining about those that insist on morality in their marriage.

nixroxnixrox8 months ago

5 stars - the mother-in-law (felon) was a pleasant surprise twist to the story - I liked it.

Once again - where are the TAGS??????

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Rashomon POV.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved it and gave it 5 stars. I think the best part was at the end when Marie either did it herself or paid someone to beat up Joey, as he deserved something in breaking up a good marriage. I'm glad she also offered to have Roger show Bunny around town, leading to the two of them getting together, and being married for 25 years.

Max12059Max120597 months ago

So how would a "sweet, gray-haired grandmother" have the necessary contacts to hire muscle to have Joey beaten up?

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

Just another sad story. No consequences for the cheaters, ugh.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My kind of MiL and mostly, MC. Mc should have gotten his own revenge but at least he cut the slut whore NO slack. . rk

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very good story, Hooked. I’m not sure why the police didn’t question Marie, I mean everyone knows that you don’t mess with Mom. That’s like, the law, inn’it? Thanks for sharing, Hooked.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Roger better hope that Bunny never finds out that Roger regifted the necklace originally intended for Traci. He’ll be divorced again!

dgfergiedgfergie4 months ago

Better than some and worse than others but still a good story.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

I think Marie wanted to roger Roger

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Boring

tsgtcapttsgtcapt3 months ago

Fun, funny, justice served, happy ending! Thank you.

silverthorne16silverthorne163 months ago

A nice story, but several inconsistencies. Such as Marie asking Roger to show his ex-wife's cousin, Bunny around, but later reading the statement "it wasn't until a couple of months in that Roger found out he had been dating Traci's younger cousin". Unless I'm missing something here?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

5 Stars from GW on this one .. Ever so often a feel good story makes me feel good .. When I divorced number 1 My 5" 8' tall and 165 pound cousin offered to talk to my ex . My Grandmother told me to be at a casino under all those Cameras the night My ex's Boyfriend got beat up .

Just_WordsJust_Words23 days ago

5*****! I like Marie! What a great mother-in-law!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous