Three Sisters Ch. 01

Story Info
I am not a sex fiend.
3k words
4.48
42k
80

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have three beautiful sisters, all older than me. We are all around a year apart in age, me 18, then Culia at 19, Krista 20 and Serena, 21, Culia is actually only eleven months older than me. Which made the two of us close. Culia flunked first grade and so was in my graduating class in high school.

My father made his fortune growing and selling marijuana, back when it was illegal. We grew up on a remote ranch, in an environment with a sort of general undercurrent of paranoia. For much of my childhood, not only were my parents living in constant fear of discovery by the law, they lived in almost obsessive terror of raiders, of bad men who would come for the huge amounts of cash my father had buried around the big property. And it was a given that the only way he would ever reveal the locations of his treasure troves was if his children's lives were threatened. We had safe rooms all around the place and were drilled on how to scramble into one in the event of a raid.

For the past few years I have had a nagging suspicion that I didn't fit into this family somehow. Not only did I not look anything like any of my siblings or either of my parents, (I was six four with a dark complexion compared to my family being smaller, fair haired Nordic types) but as well, something quite embarrassing and distressing kept coming up.

My penis. That is, I began to have very powerful physical reactions whenever I was thrown into close proximity with a sister. Of course, like every other normal male with a sex drive, I did intensive research on the internet, studying closely the fine lines and sculpted curves of the female form. And it could not escape my attention, that, walking around the house in loose clothes, sitting on a couch with me watching TV, sunning themselves on the back deck in bikinis, were three of the finest examples of the art of femininity. And unlike the women on my computer screen, I could smell my sisters. And just that, the smell of a sister sprawled on the couch beside me, gave me a raging erection.

But I was deeply concerned. How fucking perverted. My sisters. What kind of deviant was I?

Then, earlier this year I found out. I wasn't a sexual fiend lusting after his siblings. I was adopted.

The information came to me by way of a neighbor's son. See, while it was kept a strict secret in my own family, many of the folks on that mountain knew that I was the infant son of a grower lady who had died of cancer. She was my mother's closest friend, so it was a given that my family would step up and adopt me. As well, so my scumbag birth father wouldn't know what became of me, my parents had to keep it quiet.

So I was happy to learn, it was, in fact, completely normal that I would be sexually attracted to these beautiful women I lived with.

Now, for some time I had been fighting my attraction to Culia, Cool. She was not only cute, she was soft and sweet and very feminine. That last semester of high school we'd go to her room on school nights to study. I was pretty good at math and she wasn't, so my parents volunteered me to tutor her.

Culia is a small girl. She's pretty quiet, even a little anti-social, but we got along very well. In the last year she's developed quite a bit, become a lot more curvacious. In fact, the same clothes she wore a few months ago were now pretty tight on her. Suddenly she filled out her jeans nicely. The same sweater that was baggy on her at Christmas is now almost too small to hold those fine young perky bulging breasts. Even the way she moves changed. She's more female, less tomboyish.

And all of that has made our study sessions more...difficult for me to focus on. One afternoon I popped into her room while she was out and I noticed her computer was on, asleep, but on. She must have thought it was off. The password is her cat's name. The screen that came up shocked me. Porn. Specifically, cum shots. Girls getting their faces creamed.

This changed everything. I mean literally. Changed. Everything. During our study session that night I became instantly and painfully hard when she sat down across from me at our study table. We were working on algebra. I typically sit opposite her but I found an excuse to come around and sit down beside her.

Our legs touched. It was like a jolt of electricity went through me. If men exude pheromones, I was bathed in them. How could she not notice? I was hard, breathing heavily, nervous, and my eyes were slowly taking off every stitch of clothing she had on. Worst of all, I kept imagining her pretty face, the soft, supple skin of it, her red lips and blushing cheeks, covered in my sperm.

She had on tight jeans and a too small sweatshirt. Her hair was in a pony tail. She wore a gold chain necklace and had on tiny gold earrings. Her neck is long and sensuous and the skin of her cheeks has a rosy glow to it. Her lips are naturally red and very expressive.

I leaned in to show her how to do an algebra equation and the effect on me was so physically overwhelming I couldn't continue.

"Cool, I, I," I stammered a bit, "I can't...I can't do this." I sounded desperate.

"What?" she asked, genuinely concerned at the tone of my voice.

"Well, I recently discovered something that has changed how I...feel about you."

"What? What are you talking about, Stevie?"

"I'm not your brother. I was adopted."

"Oh my god!" she gasped, "Oh my! Really? How did you find out? Really?"

I explained how I'd learned about my birth parents and the circumstances of my adoption. Cool was very sympathetic and as surprised as I had been by this revelation.

"Well," she assured me, "that doesn't change anything, Steve. You're still my brother."

"See, that's just it, Cool," I confessed, "I don't feel like your brother anymore."

"What, what do you mean?" She seemed hurt.

I took her hand in mine. "I still love you, Cool," I said, "but now I...I...I can't...do this," I pointed at her, at the table and books, "because..." Unable to articulate what I wanted to say, I took her hand and placed it over the throbbing bulge in my shorts.

Cool gasped and her eyes locked on mine. But she did not jerk her hand away.

"I'm attracted to you, Cool, is the thing," I said, softly, "You're... beautiful. More than that. You're very...sexy."

"Me?" she blurted out, as if such a thing was completely absurd.

"I can't concentrate anymore when I sit this close to you. I find my mouth starts watering when I look at your lips. The way you fit into those jeans makes the blood rush out of my head and...down here." I squeezed her hand onto my cock.

She squeezed it too, but sort of like one might clasp the hand of somebody who needs comfort. My cock, however, then throbbed and pulsed upwards in response to being felt, a big old puppy dog nudging for a petting.

"May I," I whispered, "May I kiss you, Cool?"

"Steve, I..."

I removed her glasses, very slowly. Then I leaned in and gently placed my lips on hers. At first she didn't respond, just sat very still, letting me kiss her, then she began shivering, and slowly began kissing me back. When I pulled away, I saw her breasts were heaving and she was squirming a little in her chair. Her eyes were the size of two large ponds of blue water.

I kissed her again. This time she brought a hand up to hold my chin while I did. One of my hands stroked her neck.

The third kiss was a liplock, tongues wrestling, hands tentatively roaming over each other's bodies, papers and pencils slipping off the table.

Now, we had to be careful. The door was open, though the house was pretty quiet. Parents downstairs. Sister Two in her room. Sister One was out. I stood up and walked over to the door, closed it and leaned against it. That way I'd hear anybody coming and feel them trying to open it.

"Come here, Cool," I beckoned.

We had a make out session there, leaned against the door. We kissed for quite awhile, exploring the new sensations, the feelings, the sensuality and tastes of each other's mouths and we let our hands and fingers probe and brush against body parts. Best of all was how she leaned that small, well built body into mine.

Finally we broke apart. Her hair was so messed, her clothes rumpled, lips kind of puffy, it all made me so hard it hurt. "I've got to go back to my room, Cool," I croaked. "I have to relieve some of this pressure." I indicated my erection.

"Okay, Steve," she whispered, breathing hard. "Me too."

Well, laying there on my bed, stroking my bad puppy, the thought of her in her room with her fingers inside her pussy, thinking about me, launched geysers of cum in amazing trajectories into the air to land on my stomach and chest. As I came that first time, my hips started spasming into an autonomic humping motion. I came twice more that night before finally falling asleep.

The next morning she barged in on me while I was in the shower.

"Oh," she gasped, "I'm so sorry, Stevie. I didn't know you were in here."

Bullshit. Of course she knew. That's why she lingered there and stared through the frosted glass at me. That's why I turned fully toward her and held my cock in my hands.

She let her robe fall open and I got a blurry glimpse of two full size proud and prominent tits and an eyeful of fully blossomed female teenage flesh. When I held my cock for her to ogle, she put her hand over her small thatch of pubic hair and sort of grabbed her snatch.

It all lasted a moment, then she fled the bathroom.

The study session that night started as usual, books spread out, papers all over. Two siblings cramming for the SATs. But from the start, the tension was unbearable. Cool's body seemed to have become even more feminized in just that one day. Her legs were, like, nervously kind of twitching. Her breasts seemed larger, or at least were more on display. She had a hard time making eye contact. And, most distracting of all, she mouthed just about everything she could, pencil, finger, knuckles, even the edge of a book.

I was, of course, hard. My entire body felt like it was in a state of major tumescence. When I sat down next to her to pretend we were working on a problem, her hand went to my lap and began stroking me in my shorts. She grabbed my hand and held it against her open crotch and we masturbated each other through our clothes, under that table.

It was getting really bad, both of us in a state of intense discomfort and extreme arousal. Suddenly Cool stood up, went out the door and I heard her call down to my mother.

"Mom, where are the tweezers?" she yelled down the stairs, "Stevie's got a splinter I want to remove."

My mom directed her to the upstairs bathroom. Cool came back, grabbed my hand and dragged me into the bathroom. We were the only ones upstairs. Well, my oldest sister was locked in her bedroom as usual, but that was a fortress she didn't exit out of most any night. Everybody else was downstairs watching a movie.

Inside the locked bathroom, Cool quickly pushed me against the sink and immediately sank to her knees. She was a woman on a mission. I could tell by the determination etched in her face that this was something she'd imagined doing for some time. Culia could focus intensely on things she wanted to learn. And this was clearly something she wanted to know more about. She fumbled open my jeans and out popped eight inches of pure teenage male protuberance. She eyed it a few moments, feeling it with her fingers, then she placed her tongue on the head and slowly let her mouth swallow it as far down as she could go.

I lasted maybe two minutes of her oral ministrations. The sight of her, this beautiful small teenage goddess, my sister, with her lips wrapped tightly around my cock flesh, head rocking back and forth, hair messed and the front of her shirt open to a generous view of her cleavage, set me off.

As I started shooting sperm like a sprinkler head, Cool kept stroking me but placed my cock against her face and aimed my cum all over her nose, cheeks, mouth and chin.

It's a sight I will carry with me for life.

When we were done, she wiped herself off while I rebuttoned my fly. When we opened the door, my mom was coming down the hall to us. Culia assured her the splinter was out and claiming to be tired, told mom she was going to go to bed to read herself to sleep.

I went back to my bedroom and lay there letting the feelings and thoughts course through me like a storm. I never lost my erection, but didn't feel like masturbating. Sometime after laying there awhile, I fell asleep.

But I was awakened by the feel of warm, naked, flesh squirming all over me. In the gray soft light a half moon cast through my window, I saw Culia, her tight, curvy body wrapping around mine.

"Oh, Stevie," Cool whispered, "You've got me so hot. I can't sleep. I can't hardly breathe. I need you."

"What, Cool? What do you need?" I teased. After all, I'm still her brother, legally.

"I need you to do me, Stevie. It's a perfect time. I mean I won't get pregnant. And hurry, Stevie, I've been dripping into my panties since you came on my face...just take me."

I'm considerably bigger than Culia. She's small, but as I loomed over her I glanced down and marveled at how she had grown so much so quickly. Flat stomach, perky and fairly large tits for her small frame, and the curve of her waist flaring out to her ass had become, frankly, wickedly hot.

She quickly positioned herself beneath me and spread her legs wide, and without any more delay, pulled my cockhead against her labials.

"I've felt this way for awhile, Stevie," she whispered, "and when you grew so big and so...hunky, I began to wonder, you know, what you would be like. It's so exciting that you're, like, a guy, I mean, not my blood brother. Please, make me cum, I need to cum, bad, Stevie, really bad."

I decided to go slow, to start. I held myself up with one arm and put a hand under her ass, lifting it up as I began to gradually insert my rocket into her wetness. I wondered a moment about a hymen, but didn't find one.

When I bottomed out inside her, balls on her asscheeks, cockhead against her cervix, I switched the ass hand to her clit and began petting it in time to my thrusts.

Well, Cool didn't last long either. She immediately began to cum, her hips quivering and her vagina getting all puffy and then very wet and she went all stiff and she used both hands on my ass to pull me as far into her as I would go. But she didn't stop with that one orgasm. She kept her legs wrapped around me and started humping me again, slowly.

I didn't have a lot of experience at sex. I've spent hours studying it on line of course. But as comfortable as this was, in my own bed, safe from prying eyes (my bedroom is in the attic) with this cute, sweet, sexy girl I'd known my whole life, well, it felt like I could just relax and explore and learn. We spent the next two hours fucking.

Culia is so small against my bulk. I could manhandle her easily. When she rode on top I could pick her body up and slam it back down. When I turned her over and fucked her from behind I felt like I was a great hulking beast ravishing a little teeny girl. She even played into that, rolling over onto her stomach at one point and lifting her ass up to let me ram my steed deep inside her soggy snatch hard and powerful and relentless.

"Fuck me, Stevie," she purred, "Fuck me, hard. Cum in me, inside my little pussy bro."

Knowing she was a quiet, reserved, studious and serious young lady the rest of the time made this lewd, nasty talk all the more of an extremely hot turn on.

She just sort of gave herself over to the lust, writhing and convulsing and clutching at me as she washed my cock with her cum. We fucked until we couldn't anymore, then rested awhile, whispering to each other, then fucked again. I could have gone on till morning and into the next day, but sometime in the wee hours she crawled out of my bed and snuck back to hers. I slept the sleep of the angels, on a cloud of pure happiness. Truly an amazing deep and peaceful slumber.

We found several more occasions to explore the wonders of sex over the next few weeks, then she went to visit relatives. In her absence I experienced a physical state of frustration that was pure torture.

Then Krista happened.