Three Sisters in a Tent

Story Info
Three-half sisters share a wet night in a tent.
8.3k words
4.59
27.3k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All sexual participants in this story are at least 18 years of age.

Story F/F/F, lesbian, incest, eighteen, wet.

3 Sisters in a Tent

They called us the three queens, my two sisters and I. I don't even remember who first coined the nickname. It was years ago but it had stuck. We weren't rich or royal or anything like that. It was our names, Elizabeth, Anne and me, Victoria, all famous queens in history that gave us our would be titles. In reality we were just three sisters with a coincidental situation. It wasn't even planned. The three of us were named by three different women. I will explain.

It was odd that three sisters were all within eight months of age and not be twins or triplets. We were sisters though thanks to our Dad. We each had a different birth mother however. So here is our origin story if you can bare with me before I get to the good stuff. If not, jump to the mid point of this story.

So Dad, our mutual connection, nineteen years ago was just Dan Thompson, eighteen year old, high school jock and stud. He was the dreamiest guy in school according to our Mom. All our mothers must have thought so. From his photos, I had to agree, Dad was a catch. He was athletic and good looking, with soft blue eyes, light brown hair, dimples and a smile that could melt the panties off of an ice sculpture. He was the most popular boy at Westside High and had no shortage of enthusiastic and willing girls to bone. His heart though was set on our Mom, Heather. Not my birth mother, nor Anne's but definitely Elizabeth's.

Mom, Heather was the good girl. She was wholesome, well mannered, taught Sunday school classes at church, and came from a good, close family. She was also a babe with gorgeous ginger red hair, blue eyes, high cheek bones and a classy, but curvy figure. Dad was dead meat since he met her in grade nine. They dated on and off but mostly on all through high school. Mom, Heather had been feeling the pressure of Dad's carnal lust and probably had been having her own fair share of desires. She knew too that if she didn't put out, lot's of other willing girls would happily give Dan what he wanted. So they started boning right after they turned eighteen. Heather, being from a strict, religious family, had very little instruction on birth control, probably none at all and Dan, being a dumb jock would do whatever it took to get his dick wet, regardless of the consequences. That was how they got pregnant with Elizabeth, my eldest sister who is eight months older than me. Heather's mother found out right away and soon the two young lovers had some choices to make. Heather's family was very rigid on the subject of abortion. It was out of the question. Our Dad had his moment of honour and duty and decided to ask for Heather's hand in marriage. There was a brief three month engagement before the wedding as they wanted Heather to still look great in a white dress.

Now Mom, Heather, had a rough pregnancy as they seem to go. She had lots of vomiting, aches, sweats, sore back and boobs, all the fun stuff that goes with pregnancy. All these things did not make her feel sexy and she was not in the giving mood as far as sex was concerned. So our Dad had to suffer. He had become quite addicted to getting laid however and something was bound to happen. Too bad that Mom never learned how to give head or even a handy or things might not have become as complicated as they in fact did.

By then, Dad had taken on two part time jobs. Mom dropped out of school. Heather's parents had a fair sized house with a finished basement so after the wedding they made one room a nursery and our Dad moved in with Heather's family. The plan was to live with Heather's parents until Dad could finish high school and get a real job. After that, he could get a place for just him and Heather and the baby. The problem was that Dad's libido could not wait for pregnant Heather to be in the mood for sex.

At one of Dad's part time jobs, he worked at Almeida's Portuguese bakery, loading the morning bread onto the delivery truck before he went to school. As it were, old man Almeida's daughter, Rosa, also worked at the bakery in the mornings. Rosa had just turned eighteen and went to the Catholic school in town. I have seen pictures of Rosa. She was very pretty, petite, brown eyes, black hair, and an alluring smile. She easily fell victim to our father's charms and in very little time was giving him the sexual relief that he desired. So, good ole Dad didn't learn the second time around either. A couple months after starting that job, Rosa Almeida was knocked up courtesy of our father, Dan Thompson.

Rosa was as clueless about birth control as Heather was. This time, there could be no shotgun wedding as Dan was already married. He tried to talk Rosa into an abortion but her strict Catholic upbringing forbade it. Instead she prayed on what to do, and asked her mother. Old man Almeida wanted to murder our poor ole, dumb, horny Dad. Because marriage with Rosa was going to be impossible, her family would force her to carry the baby to term and then give it up to the church for adoption. Then they were going to send Rosa to a convent. Of course the Almeida family made sure that Dan's new wife was aware of his extra curricular activities just to be sure. In the off chance that she would divorce him, he could then be made to marry Rosa.

According to our parents, Heather was very upset but she stayed with Dan. He was in the dog house for sure but she felt the most important thing was to keep the family together for the sake of her unborn child. Her Sunday school teachings and the church minister also encouraged forgiveness. So it went. Poor Rosa's story was much less rosy. She was shamed by her family and had to drop out of school. After she had her baby, a girl whom she named Anna, the family kept their promise and gave the baby up to the Catholic orphanage. Rosa was sent away to a convent for her sins. There she felt nothing but melancholy. Her family had abandon her and she was tearfully missing her child who she had only spent three weeks with. Sadly, the depression became too much and about six months after Anna was born, Rosa took her own life. Sad pause before moving on.

Back to Heather now for a bit. Her own pregnancy was rough. Labour was also difficult. She had to have a caesarean section. After our Mom gave birth to Elizabeth, she was in rough shape and stayed in the hospital for a few weeks. She had some serious complications and the doctors told her that she might not be able to have another child. She would have to wait a fair bit of time at least. This was unsettling to her. She wanted a big family. Elizabeth was apparently the perfect baby too, always happy and almost never cried. Mom had a big heart for sure. After she learned that Rosa had gave birth, she encouraged Dan to see his other daughter. Unfortunately, the family did not allow it. So when the tragic news about Rosa's suicide reached Heather, it was her idea for Dan to claim his child from the orphanage. As the birth father, he had his rights and no one had yet taken baby Anna. The orphanage was happy to send home the little girl with her biological father knowing she would be in a loving family. So in less than a year the family grew to four. Dan got a full time job at the auto plant after graduating high school and he made a down payment on a small house with a little help from his and Heather's parents. That accounts for two of the three queens but you haven't heard my origin story yet.

So, during our Mom's pregnancy with Elizabeth, Rosa wasn't the only side piece that Dad had been diddling. Actually we don't really know how many chicks he was banging at the time. We only know the three because of the living results. At some point he may have figured the whole condom thing out or there may have been an abortion or two in there somewhere. Either way, only three pregnancies came to light. His other side action was my birth mother, Audrey Kleinstauber. Audrey was the same age as Rosa roughly. She went to the same school as Mom and Dad but was a year behind them. She always had a crush on Dan since the first time she saw him. He was forever unavailable though as he was always with Heather. Audrey tried all her charms on him, dressing provocatively at school, with flashy makeup and flirting with him endlessly. She was quite pretty with bright green eyes and long blonde, curly hair. Every guy in school wanted her but she had her sights set on one guy. She had all but given up on him after he suddenly got married to Heather. Her opportunity came when Heather dropped out of school because of her condition. Audrey started up her seductive ways again.

It was hard to say what she was thinking. He was married but Audrey was obsessed and determined to bed him just once to say that she did. Dan was always tired at school because of his two jobs and a pregnant wife which left him no spare time for extra curriculars. He always left school as soon as his last class ended. Audrey had at least caught his eye. She was too sexy to miss. They even exchanged some light conversations. She did everything she could short of raping him to get his attention. Audrey's final chance came when Dan finally graduated. A very pregnant wife had allowed Dan a night out to party on graduation. She had not yet learned about his infidelity with Rosa although he was harbouring that secret. At that point, Rosa was already on lock down and very off limits. Heather wasn't feeling up to going out herself. She also would have felt weird since she wasn't graduating herself and she didn't have a proper dress for her six month baby belly. So Dan went alone to the party.

Heather was crafty. Even though she just turned eighteen, she wasn't graduating for another year but she did accept an invitation to go to the party with a friend of Dan's. That way she would be sitting at the same table with her true crush. Apparently it worked. The boys got liquored up pretty good at the after party. Audrey made sure to keep feeding her date different drinks like tequila, rum, whiskey, beer, and gin. It didn't take long for her date to embarrass himself by puking and passing out. Dan had a few drinks himself and soon found company in the form of a sexy blonde who had been flirting with him for months at school. Long story short, Dan and Audrey banged that night and shortly there after, she was pregnant with his child too.

Audrey was in a much different situation that Rosa. Audrey's parents had often called her a slut right to her face for the way she dressed and presented herself. That was partly true. Audrey had got around but she only ever had oral sex or gave out hand jobs with any other boys she had dated. She was saving her honey pot for someone special and Dan was that someone special. Dan immediately regretted fucking my birth mother right away, crying and cursing himself. He was already in that drama with Rosa and should have learned his lesson but as they say, a hard cock has no conscience. Sometime after finding out that she was knocked up, Audrey made a decision to keep the baby. She told Dan about it of course but told him she didn't expect anything from him. First he didn't believe that it was his but she assured him that she was a virgin before him. He vaguely remembered a little blood on his dick after they had sex. Then he tried to convince my birth mother to have an abortion but Audrey was determined to raise the child as a single mother.

That was the plan anyway but plans don't know just how tough it is to raise a child when you were so recently just one yourself. Audrey didn't account for her parents either. Her Dad was a mean drunk and her Mom worked two menial jobs to support the family. Audrey also had two younger siblings under the age of ten so it was already a zoo at her small house. The baby was going to have to sleep with Audrey in her bedroom. Soon after the baby was born, this is where I come into the story, it became insane. I had no idea but apparently, baby Victoria, me, was a right screamer. I still am actually but that will come up soon enough. As a baby, I could rattle the windows with my wailing and I was told that I wailed all the time. It was too much for the whole family. Audrey's parents did not want her to keep the baby in the first place. Her mother was unable to help and was perpetually tired. The younger siblings hated sharing space with the crying machine. Audrey herself was always tired too and seemed to never have enough rest. Then there was her father. When he got on a drunk, he got mean and threats turned to violence. After six months, my birth mother threw up the white flag in defeat. She never truly felt the love connection with her child as she would confess later on. It was something that just seemed to get in the way of her growing up.

At her whit's end, she finally reached out to Dan. He and Heather and the two girls were settled in nicely. Heather had forgiven Dan about his infidelity with Rosa who had passed away at that point. Heather loved having two baby girls at home. Her only grief was that the doctors confirmed the worst about her womb and told her that she could probably never carry another child again. She wasn't ready for another one that second but Dan's over active loins had made it so. He never told Heather about his graduation tryst with Audrey. After Audrey reached out to him, he had planned to tell my birth mother that she was shit out of luck. She said that she was going to be a single a mother and that was that. He met with Audrey to tell her so and to keep her from contacting Heather. He didn't think he could survive another infidelity incident with his wife. Dan met Audrey at a diner where she had brought baby Victoria with her. From what I am told, that was all it took. I had been crying but when Dad looked at me for the first time, I smiled and reached out to him. He picked me up and held me and he became the one who cried. I was a Daddy's girl. Audrey cried too because she was then aware of her babies fate.

Dan confessed to Heather, who took it surprising well. She did threaten to cut off his balls but agreed to an initial visit. Heather saw how dishevelled and baggie eyed Audrey was and could tell how overwhelmed she must have been. Audrey cried the entire time as she begged Heather to take her baby. Victoria was already happy in the arms of her father and she seemed overjoyed at the two other little girls. "I just want her to have a chance at a normal life. My parents already told me not to bring her home again. I will have to live in a shelter if I keep her," Audrey pleaded. Saint Heather had the worlds biggest heart, it is known and it came to pass. So Elizabeth, Anna and Victoria became sisters with only eight months separating the eldest Elizabeth and I. Anna was two months older than me.

I know, I know, Anna doesn't fit the title of any queen but there was a Queen Anne and who are we to get in the way of a good group nickname. So Anna started getting called Anne somewhere along the line and it just stuck. She only gets called Anna when she is trouble with Mom who will yell, "Anna Sophia Thompson, do you want the wooden spoon?" as an empty threat. Beth as we call my eldest sister gets the full, "Elizabeth Marjory Thompson" and I get the "Victoria Caroline Thompson" when we get in trouble although Beth rarely gets into any. It's mostly me. Outside of that, I usually go by Vicky.

Growing up, none of us girls knew that we all had different biological mothers. We all just assumed that Heather was our natural Mom. We were clueless as children even though our birthdays were all so close. Beth was a year ahead of Anne and I in school. Beth has her birthday in September, Anne in February and me in April. As we got older, and wiser, the questions arouse. Even before we learned the math about pregnancy terms, there were other clues. First off, we don't really look like each other at all. Beth grew tall and slim and had her mother's pale and freckled complexion and thin lips. Her eyes were sky blue like both Dad and Heather. She had our Dad's little pug nose though. That was the one thing we all shared. Beth also had their hair colouring, a bit of both of them as her hair turned out auburn, darker than Mom's ginger mane but redder than Dad's dark brown. Anne got her genetics almost entirely from her biological mother. She had olive skin and ink black hair. Anne has high cheek bones and a wide mouth. Her eyes are light brown and she is the shortest of the three of us. Anne was the first to get blessed by the booby faerie though. She developed a true woman's body at an early age. As for me, I got my birth mother's curly blonde hair, thick bow shaped lips and green eyes. I ended up a bit taller than Anne but still a fair bit shorted than Beth. I was self conscious about my boobs after both of my sisters had developed and I was still flat chested. Beth got hers after Anne and they never grew as big as our middle sister's rack but they got to be noticeable and very perky. It was a full year after Beth filled out that I started to see a difference in my front and then my right breast came in before my left, leaving me embarrassingly lopsided for an entire summer. I do however have a very shapely bum, so I am told. Even my sisters would whistle when I bent over. I was often told my rear end was my best asset, pun intended. Once my boobs evened out at a perky B cup I began getting the confidence of my body and loved showing it off.

Where was I? I got distracted again. Oh yes. Then there were the other clues, like the extra Christmas presents under the tree for Anne and me from people we didn't know. The Almeida's found out the fate of their grand daughter and started reaching out after a number of years. My bio Mom Audrey was even closer. She would come over to visit some times and spend time with just me. I always thought that she was an aunt or something. Eventually the truth had to come out and our true history was explained to us. It was around the time that we were nine years old and Mom got the all clear from the doctors to get pregnant again. We learned about the whole nine month pregnancy thing and figured out our math. Mom had a second child, a boy, ten years younger than all of his sisters. Donald was the spitting image of our Dad. He was destined to be a heart breaker.

We didn't get much sex education from Mom, other than "Don't do it." The three of us became self educated. Just a little more about our personalities for a second. Beth was the good one, mostly, tried to be like our mother. She wasn't very bright, struggled with school work all the time but was pretty, tall and athletic. She also seemed to buy into the whole religion thing. Anne was the schemer, the planner, the natural leader. She had slept in the middle when we were younger and when we camped out, we zipped our sleeping bags together and Anne, again, always took the middle. She was smarter than Beth, did well enough in school but not as good as me. She was better at me in art and gym and about equal in English and French but I was smarter in all the academic stuff. I was never fond of gym, probably because I had asthma growing up. That's why I was a screamer when I was a baby as it turned out. I did like volleyball though. My sisters were better at it than me, Anne had skill and strategy, Beth was tall and could block and spike. I just did my best. I was the rebel of the group though, always pushing boundaries and testing limits. I was the first to get caught swearing and getting my mouth washed out with soap. I never swallowed any of the religious stuff either. Anne really didn't believe in all that either but she put on the good show of it for our parents. I flat out denied it all. It made no sense to me. I also seemed to crave trouble. So to get back to where I was, I shoplifted copies of Penthouse letters magazine from the corner store while my sisters ran interference. That was how we got our real education about sex.