Three Sisters in a Tent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I eventually came back from that journey into the land of the living, my sister's had gone silent. Beth had rolled off of me and was down with Anne at my groin. I looked down to see their faces. Both had their mouths hanging open wide in astonishment. As my eyes began to focus, I could see how wet their faces were. Their hair was dripping and stuck to their faces and juice was dripping down their chins. It looked like they just climbed out of the pool. Was that me? To answer my own question, there was an orgasmic aftershock that ran through me and I saw the fountain of liquid spray out from my vagina and hit Anne right in the kisser while her mouth was open. She showed her full mouthful before making a display of swallowing it down. I could feel the wetness on my thighs and under my butt.

Beth started laughing first as she said, "Holy gusher Batman!" I was a squirter as it turned out. Anne was back to licking me slowly and she slurped up more of my girl juice from my pillow. Instead of swallowing it again, she climbed up on me and planted her mouth on mine. I opened my mouth and let her feed my own girl cum back to me. I then made a display by gargling it before swallowing it down.

It all seemed to reinvigorate my sisters. They weren't done yet. Beth had just started getting worked up again when I was sucking her pussy before I stopped to have my orgasm. She had tried to smother my screams with her crotch and there was a worry that I may have woken up our parents in the house if not the entire neighbourhood. Luckily no one investigated. So now, Beth manoeuvred so that our legs were interlocked and our bums were touching. She turned half sideways, lifting my leg onto her shoulder and started grinding her snatch onto mine. I believed they call it scissoring. I was still super sensitive and it was an electric feeling.

Anne was recovering from the shock and wanted to come again too. She straddled my head and sat right down onto my face. She grasped my blonde curls and pulled my head into her snatch. I went straight to clit sucking which suited my dark sister just fine. Beth was busy humping me as our clits grinded on the others. It was fast and furious as we all moaned and groaned our way to another orgasm. Beth did that funny horse whinny again. Anne was shaking and filling my mouth with her fluid as I came again hard too, nearly sucking Anne's clit clean off. My screams were muffled in Anne's ass this time. Afterwards, there was no dry spot in the tent. The fountain from my cunt was mixed with the juice from Beth that pooled under our bottoms. My hair was drenched at that time too. We all just fell apart and lay in the indoor pool that we had created.

At sunrise we all woke up and went outside the tent naked. Anne grabbed the garden hose while Beth turned it on. We all took turns hosing down, cleaning the girl cum off of ourselves and rinsing our hair out. We threw our sleeping bags over the clothes line to air them out too. After, we all quietly went inside to find dry clothes to put on and grabbed some towels. We cleaned up all the evidence to hide any suspicion. Our parents never did say anything about that. In fact, a couple days later Dad announced that they were taking us all on a camping trip. That made both my sisters laugh which they carefully stifled. I had to hold a laugh in too.