Three Sisters of Delta Gamma Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you sleep well, sweetheart?"

"It was okay. I missed Miss Annie."

"Layla said you gave her a weekend off to rest."

"Yes, but I still miss her. Mommy, can I have a cookie?"

"You can have one later. But for breakfast, we need to eat other good food. How about cereal and a banana?"

"Do you have strawberries?"

"I think so."

"Good, that's what I want." All the sisters decided on cereal with fruit and the four ladies sat around the table. Julia pulled two pillows from the sofa to make Amy a booster seat.

As they were finishing the cereal, Charles and Cliff came down, dressed for the day. The girls cheered that the sleepyheads were finally up. Both came to the table and leaned into their partners for quick kisses. They greeted Layla and Amy with sweet kisses on their cheeks.

Amy asked, "Can we play Jenga now?"

Layla replied, "Let's fix breakfast for the guys first. Can you help me?"

"Okay."

Julia helped Amy down from the pillows so she could follow Layla into the prep area of the kitchen. Cliff and Charles came along to get coffee before returning to the table.

Layla whispered to Amy who then came over to Cliff.

"Mommy wants to know if bacon, eggs and toast are okay for breakfast."

"That sounds wonderful to me, Amy. Charles is smiling so he wants that as well."

"Do you want your eggs fried or scrambled?"

"Fried would be good. How about for you, Charles?"

"Fried is fine with me, Amy."

"Okay."

Amy ran back to Layla and reported their choices. Charles leaned close to Susanna and whispered, "Is Layla actually her mom?"

She whispered, "No, Amy has started calling her that. Amy's mom died in a car accident when she was only one. Amy's been looking for a new mom. But none of us doubt that Layla will be her mom one of these days. She and Eric are perfect for each other and she loves Amy like she would her own child."

Layla asked, "Amy, could you get the bacon and eggs for me while I get the pan ready?" Amy opened the fridge and found the bacon in one of the bottom drawers. The eggs were up high and she couldn't reach them. As she started pushing a chair toward the fridge, Charles stood and walked toward her.

"Amy, let me help you with that." He lifted her so she could pull out the carton of eggs.

"Thank you. Here mommy. Mr. Charles helped me."

"Thanks Amy. Why don't you take a seat at the table while I fry the bacon." Amy ran over to the table and surprised everyone by going to Charles.

"May I sit in your lap?"

"Sure, sweetheart." He lifted her and she sat on his knees with her elbows on the table.

Julia said, "She likes your lap more than she likes those pillows."

Susanna whispered loud enough for everyone to hear, "I do too, Amy." Everyone smiled. "Amy, while the guys are eating, why don't you and I go up and get dressed? We need to choose outfits for you and me."

"Okay."

Julia added, "I'll go with you. Will you help me pick an outfit to wear?"

"Okay." With his help, Amy jumped down from Charles lap and took Susanna's hand to go up.

When they were out of earshot, Cliff asked, "You see what we mean about Amy?"

"She's only four?"

"Yes."

"That's very hard to believe. Four going on twelve."

"Exactly."

Upstairs, Amy was going through all her clothes to pick the ones she wanted for the day. Susanna gave her suggestions and helped decide which socks and shoes to wear.

"Let's take a shower, Amy, and make ourselves squeaky clean."

"Okay."

Susanna adjusted the water temperature and brought fresh towels before stripping and helping Amy remove her clothes. They stepped into the shower together. Amy began washing herself and said, "Aunt Susanna, you're pretty."

"Why thank you, Amy. I think you're a beautiful young lady."

"Mommy says I won't look like her when I grow up. Will I look like you?"

"That's possible. Your hair is probably going to turn lighter and be blonde like mine and I think you're going to be fairly tall since your dad is. You're definitely going to have a lovely face."

"Do you like Mr. Charles?"

"Yes I do."

"He's very nice. Did you let him use a drop of fragrance?"

"No. Why do you ask?"

"He smelled good this morning."

"I'm sure that was the body wash from my shower. He probably used it."

"I use soap. Mommy let me use a drop of her fragrance. Daddy liked it."

"Would you like a drop of mine?"

"Yes, please."

After they were dressed, Susanna handed the open fragrance bottle to Amy who expertly used one finger to put a drop on her neck.

"You did that very well and put it in the perfect spot."

"Mommy showed me."

"You really like mommy, don't you?"

"Oh yes. She's very nice to daddy and me. I have a good time with her."

"I know she likes you very much."

"She said that she and daddy need time to decide if she will be my new mommy. Why?"

"Sweetheart, she and your daddy need time to make sure they love each other. Love between a man and a woman takes time to develop and it's very important."

"How do you know if you love someone?"

"Amy, that's a very complicated subject. Can we talk about it later? Mommy is a better person to ask than me."

"Why?"

"I think she has more experience with love than I do."

"Okay."

****

The girls joined the guys after they were dressed. Amy took her Jenga game and without any delay, the tournament was organized. Amy, Cliff and Charles challenged the three sisters with the winners getting to eat whoopee pies fed bite by bite to them by the losers. Amy came up with the idea for that bet, of course. It would be the best two out of three games to determine the winner.

As the first game proceeded, Cliff said, "We heard the police news conference a few minutes before you came down. That was a crime family hit last night. The target was a guy named Mascino who got out of prison early last week. He's the former head of the Philly Mob. He was in for extortion, racketeering and tax evasion but was widely suspected of being the killer of two of the Bonanno family in 2001. Mascino's son Sal was one of the others killed and the third guy was one of their men. The police believe this was a revenge killing and are now concerned that it's going to expand."

Layla said, "There will be others killed, I'm sure. None of the hits goes unanswered."

The victors cheered when Charles caused the first stack to fall, giving that game to the sisters. Amy stared at him, obviously not pleased with his performance. When the cheers died, Amy said, "Don't worry Mr. Charles. You'll get better." The sisters and Cliff hooted and hollered. Even Charles couldn't help but laugh.

The second game lasted much longer and Julia caused the precarious stack to fall. The two guys and Amy cheered and gave high-fives all around. Cliff said, "Don't worry Julia, you'll get better." Amy and the guys laughed. Julia pretended to be hurt and rubbed her eyes like she was crying.

Amy went around the table and hugged her. "I'm sorry Aunt Julia. Please don't cry."

Julia smiled and hugged her. "I'm not crying, sweetheart. I want Mr. Cliff to feel bad for what he said."

Amy turned to Cliff and asked, "Do you feel bad?"

"I do, Amy." Cliff stood and walked around to Julia and apologized with a kiss.

Everyone grinned and the guys re-stacked the wooden blocks for the third and decisive game. It lasted even longer and the blocks wobbled several times as non-supporting blocks were eased out of the stack. It finally was Amy's turn and she looked scared. It appeared that no blocks could be removed without the stack crashing down.

She finally reached for one near the top, which prompted Layla to ask, "Are you sure about that one, sweetheart?"

"Yes mommy." Amy took her little finger and slowly touched the block. To everyone's surprise, it moved. It seemed to take forever but Amy was persistent and eased it out of the stack using steady hands. Everyone let out a collective sigh as the block was extracted. Then it was Layla's turn as Amy returned to her seat. Charles reached over and hugged her and grinned.

The three sisters collectively studied the remaining stack. It was slowly swaying back and forth even without anyone touching it. Just the air currents from the central heating system were causing it to teeter. After at least a minute, the best one was chosen and Layla began trying to move it. Almost immediately, the stack leaned slowly, as if it was in slow motion, and crashed unceremoniously to the table. Cliff and Charles jumped up and cheered as they hugged Amy.

The sisters all looked devastated but that was for Amy's and the guys' benefit. None of them wanted whoopee pies anyway. They congratulated the winners who moved to the kitchen to collect their prize. The guys asked for coffee and Amy had a large glass of milk. The sisters cut each of the three whoopee pies into seven or eight bite-sized pieces. As the bet specified, each sat next to their victorious opponent and fed them one bite at a time. Susanna was a poor loser, however, and decided to take the last piece and rub it on Charles' nose. Everyone giggled as they looked at the chocolate cake and cream filling hanging off the nose of this huge man. Charles grabbed the squealing Susanna as she tried to flee and pulled her onto his lap. He held her down and wiped his cake-covered nose on her neck. Everyone laughed and Amy stared wide-eyed as they wrestled.

After calm was restored, Susanna and Charles walked upstairs to clean up. Cliff and Julia cleaned the kitchen while Layla and Amy found her favorite Disney channel cartoons.

Upstairs, the action was getting warm with lots of kisses and caresses once the whoopee pie was removed. Susanna settled into Charles arms. He reached tentatively for her breast and gently squeezed it through her blouse and bra. When he slid his palm over her erect nipple, Susanna squirmed and grinned which encouraged him to continue.

"I enjoyed kicking your tail in Jenga."

"My tail needs to be kicked every now and then."

"You've not been a bad girl, have you?"

"Oh yes. I enjoy being bad. But we're not going to talk about that, are we?"

"We should, don't you think?"

"Maybe someday." She kissed him with renewed vigor and then looked into his eyes. Susanna traced his facial features and touched her fingers to his lips.

"You're a very handsome man. Why did we waste so much time avoiding each other in high school?"

"I was stupid, I suppose. Your beauty and personality cowed me. I felt so inferior to you and so humbled in your presence. But what I learned last night and today is how human and fun you are. You opened my eyes to possibilities that I never allowed myself to dream."

"Charles, we'll dream them together."

****

Charles and Cliff left after a lunch of sandwiches as both had work to do for classes on Monday. Julia and Susanna decided to go shopping.

Eric arrived shortly after his shift ended. "Hi Daddy!" Amy ran into his arms.

"Hi Amy. How was your day?"

"I won and ate a whoopee pie."

"Congratulations."

"Mr. Charles and Mr. Cliff also won and Aunt Susanna rubbed whoopee pie on Mr. Charles nose and he rubbed his nose on her neck and they had a fight and went upstairs to clean up. They were happy when they came down."

"I'll bet they were."

Amy grinned as her daddy laughed.

Layla walked into the foyer and leaned past Amy to kiss him.

"Did you have a better shift today?"

"Yeah, much better. Sundays are normally easier. We had only one call for a boy who fell out of a tree. He was shaken up and we transported him as a precaution. Sometimes, there's an internal injury and that needs to be evaluated. Christiana Hospital will check him out."

"When do you need to take Amy home?"

"Oh mommy," Amy whined. "I don't want to go home."

"Amy, you and I have to go to school tomorrow. I'm also sure Miss Annie is missing you."

Eric added, "Grandma and granddaddy are also missing you. Honey, I'm off tonight so I can stay with you and take you to school tomorrow morning."

A tear came to Amy's eyes. "Okay, but I have fun with mommy."

Layla responded, "Amy, I have fun with you but you and I have hard work to do in school. Sweetheart, this week is Thanksgiving and you'll spend the entire four-day holiday with me and daddy, I promise."

"Okay," she sadly replied.

"When are your mom and dad expecting us?" Eric asked.

"Late Thursday morning. I'll need to make some appetizers and cranberry relish to take. Thanksgiving dinner will be late afternoon. Are you still scheduled to work Friday?"

"Yeah, Friday night. I have to be there at 10:00 pm."

"We're invited to stay overnight Thursday with my parents, if you want. We'll come back here before you go to work on Friday. Maybe mom and I can make that lasagna for your team."

"That'd be great. How about we spend Saturday and Sunday with my parents? I'm off both days. You wouldn't have to come back here on Friday."

"Lovely. I do want to spend quality time with them."

"Sounds like a plan. Amy, let's get you packed."

"Honey, you relax and watch TV while I help Amy," Layla said. "There's lots of food and drinks in the fridge so help yourself." Layla took Amy's hand and walked upstairs.

"Mommy, I had a good time. Do I have to go home?"

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. I'll see you very soon and we'll have a great time."

"Will I get to go with you and daddy to see your mom and dad?"

"Of course you will. I promise you'll be with me all weekend."

"Okay." Amy was not happy but resigned to going home.

"Do you want to leave some of the books here for me to read you when you come back?"

"You can keep all of them here. I have others."

"What about some of these clothes?"

"I want to take them home. I wear them."

"What about the two cans of SpaghettiOs?"

"You can keep one can."

"Good, we'll have it when you come back."

Everything was packed in a few minutes and Layla carried the bag down, followed by Amy.

She ran to Eric and climbed into his lap as he munched on potato chips. Amy reached into the bag and took a few. "I'm ready to go, daddy."

"I am too."

Amy slid down and ran to Layla. "Thank you mommy. I had a good time." Layla picked her up and hugged her tightly and kissed her on the lips. Both had tears in their eyes.

"I love you, Amy. Please be good for grandma and granddaddy."

"I love you, mommy. I will."

Layla walked with them to the car and strapped Amy into her seat. They kissed once again before Layla closed her door.

Eric said, "I'll call you tonight, sweetheart. I love you."

"I love you, Eric. Please be careful."

Layla watched his car drive away and waved at Amy until they were out of sight.

****

Monday evening came quickly. Layla, Susanna and Julia arrived at the studio an hour before their appointment with Ben and Ashley. The lighting and sound equipment were set up and tested. All three camcorders were checked and fully charged batteries installed. The sisters sat in the conference room and talked through their shooting plan until Ashley and Ben arrived.

Layla greeted them at the door and locked it behind them.

"Good to see you two. Come in."

Susanna and Julia came into the reception area. "Julia, this is Ashley and Ben. Julia is one of our camera operators and will be assisting us with your video." They shook hands.

Ben asked, "Are you the Julia that Cliff is dating?"

"Yes."

"He talks about you all the time," Ben said.

Julia smiled.

Susanna said, "Your makeup looks wonderful, Ashley. Girls, let's be sure to photograph her gorgeous face right at the beginning. Even though we won't put it in the main video, I'm sure she will want a copy of it for later on, maybe for her parents."

Ashley replied, "Thanks. They would appreciate that. I could put it in a Christmas card."

Layla said, "Exactly. Let's go into the bedroom where we'll be shooting tonight and talk about what we need to do in this session." They sat on the sofa and in the plush armchairs next to the king size bed.

Susanna led the discussion. "Tonight will be a lot of the soft but erotic foreplay leading up to the hard core scenes. There will be soft music playing with the opening scenes like you see on the major sites such as Dane Jones and Babes. The purpose is to build anticipation for the beautiful sex to come.

"Ashley, you and Ben will walk together through the door with Ashley blindfolded. Ben will lead you to the point marked on the floor and turn you to face him. He will slowly undo the buttons of your blouse and help you slip it off. You have no bra on so when the blouse comes off your shoulders your lovely breasts will be revealed. We will capture all of that using multiple camera angles.

"Ben, once her blouse is off, cup her breasts and slowly massage them. As her excitement builds, toy with her nipples as we will focus on them becoming hard and erect."

Layla added, "This scene is to set the tone that this will be a beautiful, intimate love story between two beautiful people. Any questions so far?"

Ashley asked, "Will I be blindfolded the entire time?"

"Yes, when we're actually shooting. As soon as I say 'cut,' remove your blindfold and review with me the three video clips we just took. Based on how they came out, we can decide to do another take or drive ahead. Please don't get discouraged if we have to do several takes. That normally is required to get the raw video we can edit properly."

Susanna asked, "Any other questions at this point?" There were none.

Layla said, "Well then, let's do scene one."

Julia stepped into the hallway to video the couple from behind as they walked through the hallway into the bedroom. Susanna and Layla were inside the bedroom with their camcorders.

Layla said, "Scene one, action."

Ben led the blindfolded Ashley as instructed until they were on the mark. He followed the directions perfectly and revealed Ashley's beautiful breasts and dark pink nipples to the bright video lights. As he rolled them between his fingers, each hardened as expected. Two cameras caught that exciting moment as her nipples grew longer and the areolas crinkled.

"Cut."

Susanna commented, "I think that was very good. Let's look at the clips."

They quickly loaded the memory into the three computers and reviewed the footage from all the angles. The HD quality and focus were spot on.

Ashley said, "I had no idea my nipples looked like that up close. There are a few little blond hairs all over my breasts. I've never noticed them. I am so embarrassed."

"Don't be," said Susanna. "That is perfectly fine and they don't distract at all from your sexual beauty. All women have those. You are a lovely woman and your breasts and nipples are a real asset to your beauty." Ashley was relieved and grateful for that compliment from such a lovely girl as Susanna.

"Before we move to scene two, let's take a few still shots of the scene we just videoed." Ashley and Ben performed that scene again while Susanna and Layla shot stills using their Nikon D7000 cameras.

The next scene was for Ben to remove her shorts and help her lay on a massage table that was beyond the bed. "Ashley, Ben is going to give you a massage using warm baby oil. You will start by lying on your stomach. Ben you will stay away from her face at all times. We don't want to damage her makeup. Otherwise, give her a great gentle massage. Start with her feet and toes and work up to her butt. Then start at her shoulders and arms and work down to her butt. Then really go for her bottom and slide your hand into her crack several times and rub her pussy. Ashley, your legs will be spread to allow us to get a great shot of your bottom and pussy lips as Ben massages them."

Layla continued, "This will be scene two. Everyone ready?" All nodded.