Three Sisters Pt. 04

Story Info
A New World, A New Life.
4.1k words
3.82
6.7k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains incest/taboo, FemDom, BDSM, non-consent/reluctance/mind-control and altered realities. It may also contain traces of irreverent humor, cultural critique, dragons, space travel and time warps. The sole purpose of all this is to have one male character have lots of sex with multiple FemDom partners and maybe a sub-male or two. Don't believe everything you read, and don't play on the freeway. End of Warning.

****

Laying on the grass of a strange world, I was thinking back on how we got here. After a long weekend of fucking all three of my sisters in addition to Jahida's two friends, Ghazia and Bahisa, I said ok to Bahisa's plan to rescue my father and escape through the portal to another world. Jahidah, Ghazia, Bahisa, Bahisa's brother Hamim and I waited until my sisters Rasiyah and Narina went off to school. We went to the Supreme Leader's palace disguised as new harem slaves and escorts. It was easy to get in because the real harem slaves were all hypnotized to follow orders and made happy to serve, so there was little security. All it took to get my father to leave, was Jahida's command. The trans-dimensional portal was in another part of the palace. We took the few guards by surprise and rushed to secure the portal.

The three girls operated the portal controls while Hamim, my dad, and I blocked the door with a filing cabinet. Bahisa came up behind us and said, "We found a promising place to go, but once we are all on the other side, we won't be able to scramble the controls. This means the guards will be able to follow us into the new world."

"I'll take care of it," my father said. I'm the Supreme Leader's favorite, she won't punish me.

Bahisa replied, "Ok, if you are sure. Don't look at the dial positions before you turn them, and then you won't be able to tell them where we went. Also, wait until the rest of us are across before you turn them, then turn them each randomly." "We're running out of time. Everybody go!"

The portal was a round metallic entryway surrounding a wavy, distorted image of trees and grass. I jumped through and felt increased heat and humidity hit me like a brick wall. I looked back to see a distorted image of my father reaching for the dials. The rest of us were bent over in the grass trying to catch our breath. Then the window into my father's world disappeared.

"Will he be ok?" I asked.

Bahisa replied panting in the thick air, "Yes, males are programed to obey all commands from women, especially from family. They will know he had no choice but to do what we told him." "Still, it was his choice to stay behind to protect us, but they will not know that."

Bahisa continued, "It's only the boys like my brother who are in the biggest danger. He can't be hypnotized, so he is a threat to the world order of female domination."

"What about me?" I asked.

Jahidah laughed, "Oh my dear brother, you are just what the women's caliphate wants most, an obedient servant who does whatever he is told. You have been brainwashed completely a long time ago. But I love you, and I will take care of you."

I didn't quite believe it, but a lot of things in my life were starting to make sense. I could not think of a single time that I questioned what my mother or sisters asked of me.

I must have looked worried. Ghazia said, "Dinar, it is not just you. All of the women are hypnotized to crave lots of sex. It was originally done to increase the population, as people back on earth have very few children. Only the strongest, healthiest, disease free people were chosen to emigrate off-earth. Our world chose hypnotism to get us to breed faster. The system changed slowly as the women grew hungry for more and more power and we ended up with the women's caliphate and the Supreme Leader."

Ghazia continued shyly, "I hope you continue helping us with our um, desires. I've grown rather fond of you Dinar."

We were quiet after that. Hamim and I took off our burkas for the last time, having shorts and t-shirts underneath. My burka made a nice blanket on the grass. I laid down and smiled when Ghazia snuggled up against me.

Ghazia rolled on top of me and gave me a deep passionate kiss. I reached up to grab her in a hug, but she lifted off and yanked down my shorts. She took my cock in her mouth and sucked it until it was hard. She stood up and took off her panties. She lifted her skirt and lowered herself onto my cock. "I could never get enough of this," she moaned.

"You better," said Bahisa. "I'd like some of that too, to calm my nerves after what we just went through."

Ghazia took that as a hint to get herself off quickly. She balanced herself on the balls of her feet, bracing her arms on my chest and furiously pumped, her inner thighs loudly smacking my hips. I was amazed by her strength and stamina. Just as I thought she was going to make me cum, she froze in mid-thrust and fell on me shivering despite the heat and humidity.

Bahisa came up from behind and gently rolled Ghazia off of me. "My turn," Bahisa said.

Bahisa lowered herself to her knees, impaling herself on my slick cock, and leaned in for a long kiss. She rocked up and down so gently that I fell asleep inside her.

=*=*=*=

I woke to the sound of scratching and tree limbs breaking. I screamed at the sight of a six foot tall lizard with a mouth full of sharp teeth, standing on two large clawed feet.

Ghazia jumped up and drew a sword. Everyone else drew long knives. Shit, why didn't I have a knife? Oh, I didn't bring one and didn't grab one from the portal guards before jumping to this world.

The giant lizard moved with surprising speed but Ghazia sliced open its middle before it could bite any of us. It fell over, inched away from us for a bit, then lay motionless.

Hamim said, "Oh my god, what is that?"

Bahisa replied, "It looks like a dinosaur. This world must have missed their extinction event."

Jahidah chimed up, "Should we eat it, or look around for better food?"

Ghazia said, "I say both. At any rate, we should scout to see what's around us."

After some negotiating, Ghazia, Bahisa, and Hamim set off to explore while Jahidah and I were left behind to deal with the lizard carcass.

Jahidah walked over to me, held my shoulders, and looked into my eyes. "You don't have to do what I tell you," she softly said to me. "We have all been manipulated, but all of that is at an end. You have always been a good brother to me, and I'm glad we are still together. If there is anything I can do for you, just let me know."

"You have always been good to me too. I love you and trust you," I said.

Jahidah moved her face slowly closer and closer to mine. She tilted her head and kissed me passionately on my lips. She massaged my shoulders and pulled me close. She moaned as I wrapped my arms around her lower back and squeezed.

"Please Dinar, let's have another go before they get back." She pulled down my shorts and grabbed my cock. She knelt in the grass before me and engulfed my cock in her mouth. Sucking and rubbing the underside of my shaft with her tongue, she gave me a raging hard-on.

Jahidah stood up and lowered me to the grass, on my back with my shorts still tangled around my ankles. She lifted her skirt enough to pull her panties down and kicked her undies into the grass. She stood over me hungrily rubbing her crotch and slowly lowered herself onto my cock.

I moaned and Jahidah said, "Oh Dinar, you feel so good. Do you love it as much as I do?"

"Yes," I managed to hiss between clenched teeth. The sensations were heavenly, and I felt a great need to make it last. Jahidah rubbed her clit and bounced forcefully, pounding me into the grass.

Jahidah screamed out her orgasm, falling onto my chest. "Oh Dinar," she said, "you can fuck me from behind if you want to cum. I don't ever want to deny your pleasure."

I wasn't sure if I would need to fuck Bahisa and Ghazia later, but Jahidah seemed to want more. I lifted her up and she rolled to her knees on the grass. I kicked off my shorts, knelt behind her and slid my cock into her pussy. She moaned as I entered her. It felt so good being in control, pleasing my sister. I pounded faster and faster, losing myself in her warmth and tightness.

"Cum for me," Jahidah screamed, panting for breath. Something tightened inside me then let lose. I buried myself deep inside her and felt spasms as I emptied into her. I collapsed onto her back and I lay on top of her while I rested.

I woke as she pushed me off. Jahidah told me to gather firewood and some long branches for a spit. "I need to prepare this lizard carcass before they get back.

I pulled on my shorts and set off in a random direction to look for wood. There were lots of trees, but surprisingly few sticks on the ground. Something didn't seem right, but I didn't know what.

I found a small trail and followed it. Suddenly a woman's voice called out, "Hey stop! This is an unsecured area. You should not be here alone." I turned to see two women armed with crossbows off of one side of the trail. The first woman asked, "What are you doing here?"

"I'm looking for firewood," I replied.

"No, you can't do that alone. It is not safe. We have lost most of our men to the dragons. You will have to come with us," she said.

"But my sister..." I pleaded.

"...will have to fend for herself. Follow me! Monica, guard his back. Let's get out of these woods."

"Sure thing, Lisa."

I was torn with a willingness to obey these women and a desire to follow my sister's last request. I frantically looked around but didn't see any firewood nearby. Since following Lisa did not seem to directly contradict with looking for firewood, I felt I had no choice but to follow these ladies. Something was definitely wrong with my thinking, but it was a deep seated compulsion I could not resist.

Lisa was tall with long light brown hair. She walked with a confident swagger in front of me. She held her crossbow pointed to the front, her head scanning left and right. Her form fitting jeans showed off her firm ass.

I occasionally glanced behind me and saw Monica's brown eyes looking all around then back at me, her brown hair was merely stubble on her nearly bald head.

We hiked for a long way along various trails, taking left and right turns at seemingly random places. Finally, we reached a 10 foot tall wooden wall made of tree trunks of varying thicknesses. Some live trees were left standing and incorporated within the structure.

As we approached an iron reinforced gate, someone called out from over the top of the wall. "Lisa, what do you have there?"

"Hey Angie, we found something quite interesting. Let us in and you can have a look."

The wooden gate swung outward a foot or two, pushed by a blond, well rounded young woman. "Oh my god! Bring him in."

Monica helped Angie close and lock the gate behind us. There was a thick, long crossbar held up by steel anchors, and thick metal hinges along one side. Inside the wall was a tilled field with various vegetables growing. Further back was a nice two story house with wooden shingles, siding and shutters. Most of the windows were open with their shutters wide. The roof carried a large black solar water heater. Over and behind the house was a small wooden water tower and a windmill.

I heard the ladies talking behind me as I was looking around.

"Where did you find him?" "Where is he from?" "How did he get here?"

I turned around. Lisa and Monica were shrugging and shaking their heads. Angie looked at me and asked, "Who are you?"

"Dinar."

"Where are you from?"

"From another planet," I said.

"How did you get here?"

"Through a portal."

"The great portal on earth?" Angie asked excitedly.

I shook my head, "No, from a different world."

"Can you take us back?"

"No. The portal is closed, and they don't know where we went."

"Who is this we?"

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "My sister, three of her friends and I."

Angie looked puzzled. "Do they know where you are?"

I felt exacerbated. "No, I was just looking for firewood when these two took me here."

Monica's eyes narrowed. "Hey, do you just do anything anybody tells you to?"

"No," I said flatly. "Only what women ask of me."

"Holy shit," Angie said.

Lisa took me by the hand and let me behind a small barn. The other two women followed. "Take off your shirt," she ordered.

I pulled my t-shirt over my head. The three women caressed my back and my chest.

"Now pull down your shorts," Angie said suppressing a giggle.

I had my shorts down to my knees when three sets of hands fell upon me. I closed my eyes in embarrassment and froze in place, slightly bent over. Someone pulled on the head of cock. "Oh my god, look at this." All three girls started giggling and gasping.

"Let's take him to my room," Lisa said.

"No, my room," Monica said. "It's farther from mom's room so it has more privacy."

"My bed is bigger," Lisa retorted.

Angie chimed in, "Noise from your rooms can be heard from downstairs. My room is in the basement. We'd have a better chance of keeping him secret in there."

"Your right Angie, let's go."

"I have to guard the gate. Go ahead but save some for me. Oh, Victoria and my mom will be back from town in a couple of hours."

Monica picked up my shirt and said, "Pull up your shorts and follow me."

I walked beside Monica hoping she would give my shirt back. Instead she said, "When did you last eat?"

"It seems about a day. I haven't eaten since coming to this world."

"Well, we need to keep up your strength. So, let's go to the kitchen and find something for you."

There was a large stone fireplace set into a central wall. We walked around the living room through an entryway into a large kitchen. The first things to catch my eye were racks and racks of dried hanging strips of meat. Monica reached up, pulled down a strip and handed it to me. "Start with this and I'll fix a salad for you."

"What kind of meat is this?"

"Lizard. In this place, it is eat or be eaten. They don't know when to quit so when they try to get over the wall, it is best to kill them quickly."

The meat was tough, smoky and salty but otherwise tasted ok.

There was a faucet next to a large sink. Monica held a carrot and some lettuce leaves under the running water. When I finished the meat, she handed me the salad.

"Thanks," I said.

"No problem. I can bring you a cooked potato and some eggs later. We only cook at night because of the heat and the smoke attracts the lizards. Fortunately, the lizards don't hunt at night."

"Who lives here?" I asked.

"My sister Lisa and I live upstairs with our mother Victoria. Angie lives downstairs with her mother Tilly."

"Are there any men in the house?"

"No, most of the men and many of the women were either killed by the lizards or died of strange diseases from this planet. This included all of the engineers working on our powerplant which is why we don't have electricity or a working portal. We are basically stuck here"

Lisa walked in from outside. "Is he ready?"

"I just gave him something to eat," Monica replied.

"Ok, let's take him down stairs. Follow me," Lisa said.

The stairwell was wide and inviting. The air felt noticeably cooler as we descended the stairs. A decent amount of light streamed in through windows high on the walls. A comfortable seating area was in front of the stairs. To the left, I could see a small kitchen and a large storage area. To the right was a small hallway with two bedrooms and a bathroom at the end.

Lisa led us to one the bedroom doors. "This is Angie's room." We went inside and Lisa closed the door. She turned to me and said, "Take off your shoes and shorts."

I sat down on the soft bed and took off my shoes and socks. I lifted off the bed just enough to slide down my shorts and underpants. I held my shorts in my hands over my crotch. Monica tossed my shirt into a corner then she and Lisa and took off their clothes.

Lisa lay down on the bed with her head near the edge. She said, "throw your shorts in the corner and bring me your cock. Monica, get between my legs and get me ready." I stood over Lisa's head with my cock dangling over her face. She reached around my waist and grabbed each of my ass cheeks, pulling my cock into her mouth. She slurped and sucked, only slowing down whenever Monica hit her clit. Lisa soon grunted and squeezed Monica's fuzzy head between her legs.

Lisa stood up and pushed me down on the bed. She climbed on top of me and impaled herself on my cock, squealing in delight. "Oh Monica, you can sure lick, but there is nothing better than a big hard dick." Monica looked sad at being left out. "Sit on his face," Lisa said.

Monica crawled up over my face and I found myself surrounded by her muscular thighs and the smell of her musky and sweaty sex. Monica's bush was shaved as close as her scalp. The bed shook as Lisa bounced on my cock. I did my best to lick the pussy grinding on my face despite the shaking I was getting.

Both women were moaning and grunting above me. With my hands, I squeezed the firm ass cheeks above my chin. This was good. This was my favorite position. I was enjoying this place. Lisa slowed down and spasmed on my cock. She said something, but I couldn't understand because my ears were squeezed by Monica's inner thighs.

As we untangled, Lisa sat at the head of the bed, her back against pillows and the wall, her legs spread wide. Monica crawled on her knees, plunging her head in Lisa's crotch. "Well, fuck her from behind," Lisa said.

Monica's ass had several fading stripes across both cheeks. I pulled open her labia with my thumbs to reveal a swollen, puffy pussy. I plunged my hard cock into Monica's slippery slit. She moaned into Lisa's crotch as my hips pressed against her ass. I pulled almost all the way out and sank back in slowly. I concentrated on slow strokes while Monica's bald head twisted and bobbed between Lisa's legs.

"Harder, fuck her faster," Lisa demanded. "Make her cum. She loves to cum." I built up more and more speed in my thrusts and my breathing. Monica moaned louder. "Keep sucking my clit, bitch. I didn't tell you to stop," Lisa ordered.

The smacking sound of my thrusts grew louder and more intense. Monica moaned and even whimpered a bit. Lisa had a crooked grin on her face and seemed to be holding Monica by the ears. All else but my pistoning cock in Monica's pussy slowly faded from my mind.

I heard Monica scream and felt her body shake. "See, I told you she loves to cum," Lisa said. I was slowing down by this time. "I know, roll her over, put it in her asshole and make her cum again," Lisa ordered.

Monica whined, "Please, it's too big. It will rip me apart."

"If you don't tell him to fuck your asshole, I'll give you the strap again."

"Ok ok Lisa. Dinar please fuck my asshole."

I pulled out of her dripping cunt, helped her roll on her back and aimed at her puckered asshole. There was a little resistance at first and Monica gasped, but I slid all the way in easily. Her sphincter was tight, but it loosened up quickly. Lisa moved over her, placing her crotch over Monica's face. Lisa began fingering Monica's open pussy with one hand and rubbing Monica's clit with the other.

Lisa began chanting to the beat of her thrusting fingers, "Lick my clit bitch, lick my clit. Cum on my fingers and clean them up." It was a bit distracting as my thrusts didn't quite line up with hers.

Lisa seemed to get off on making Monica moan. I couldn't tell how well Monica was eating pussy with all the stimulation she was getting, but Lisa would occasionally grunt and shake.

Lisa asked, "Hey, why haven't you cum yet Dinar?"

"Because I already came three times today."

"Damn Dinar, you are a stud. How many women can you impregnate a day?"

12