Three Sisters Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"None, I had a vasectomy."

"Oh, that is a shame. We are trying to populate our settlement with a severely limited supply of men. Well, then there is no reason for us to have to share you with anyone else."

After a while, Monica lay limply and stopped moaning. Lisa said, "Hey Dinar, can you cum on my ass crack?"

"I think so," I said.

Lisa leaned over Monica's limp body. "Fuck my pussy from behind until you are ready to cum."

I moved around towards Lisa's upturned ass.

"Oh Monica, clean off his cock with your tongue."

Monica clumsily grabbed my cock and pulled it to her mouth. She licked and sucked it until Lisa became impatient. "That's enough, put it in me already."

I easily slid in Lisa's slick slit. I pounded hard and fast, concentrating on bringing myself to orgasm. I had to grab Lisa's hips to keep her from slipping across Monica's sweat covered body. My mind was lost somewhere without place or time.

I almost forgot to pull out, but managed to blast a load into Lisa's ass crack. I was breathing heavily as I watched the spunk run down across Lisa's labia and drip into Monica's open mouth. It was then that I noticed that Lisa was collapsed onto Monica with her head resting on Monica's pussy.

Monica said, "You were amazing. I've never seen anything like it." She lapped the cum off Lisa and slid her tongue up Lisa's crack.

"Ah, that tickles," Lisa said and rolled off of Monica. "Dinar you can dry yourself with a towel and wait for Angie later this evening. She will bring you something to eat. You can go the bathroom down the hall and get some water, but try to keep quiet. I want to see how long we can keep you a secret." Lisa tossed me a towel after using it on herself. She got dressed and said, "Hurry up Monica."

I was left in the basement and went to the bathroom. Despite not having electricity, the bathroom seemed modern enough with recognizable pluming. I thought the tub would be too loud. I found a mostly clean washcloth and wondered how well I could wash up in the sink. I lowered the plunger and turned the hot water tap. The water was pleasantly warm as it filled up the sink. I drank my fill before giving myself a much-needed sponge bath. I even found something I thought was shampoo and quietly dunked my head in the sink.

When I was done, I placed my folded clothes near Angie's bed and crawled naked under the covers. I fell asleep almost instantly.

12