Three Sons Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Daniel was more or less clean, Tara lay down next to him. It felt a little odd to be fully clothed while her boyfriend (for that's how she now regarded him) was naked; but she wasn't prepared to bare herself just yet. In fact, there were plenty of things she wasn't yet prepared to do.

"I'm not ready to have you go in me," she said.

"I understand," he replied. "You just let me know when you feel up to it."

They rested a bit, then Tara leaped out of bed. She did have to pull up her underwear, which had remained at her knees while she had lain next to Daniel, but that was it. "I'd better go," she said—regretfully.

Daniel just got up and followed her downstairs. He didn't trouble to put any clothes on.

The spectacle of him standing nude at the front door as she was about to leave (even though no one else was in the house) struck her was unbelievably obscene. "You're so naughty!" she exclaimed.

He said nothing, but just held her close and gave her a kiss goodbye. And then she left.

Over the next several afternoons, Tara became increasingly bold in what she would do—or allow Daniel to do. Even so, it was a somewhat halting process.

At one point Daniel said, "Tara, will you take your top off?"

She gave him a worried look, then nodded in a kind of weary resignation. She was wearing a thin sweater, and she crossed her arms and pulled it over her head the way women do.

As Daniel peered at what was revealed, he said, "And the bra?"

It seemed silly to protest, even though this would be the first time any man had seen that part of her body. Reaching behind herself, she undid the clasps and shimmied out of the cumbersome garment.

Daniel gasped. The breasts that Tara revealed were spectacular. Larger than his mom's, they were round, firm, high, and had remarkably small but bright pink nipples (Jenny's nipples were large and brown). And it didn't escape his awareness that these were untouched except by their owner. With due respect and solemnity, he extended his hands and took hold of them, relishing their heft and contours.

At a later point, Daniel, lying naked, said, "Tara, will you put your mouth on it?"

She knew exactly what he was talking about, but even so she gazed at his burgeoning cock with something approaching apprehension. "Um, you won't squirt in my mouth, will you? I'm not sure I'm prepared for that."

"No, I promise I won't."

But as Tara began her work, at first just flicking her tongue at the tip of Daniel's cock, then engulfing as much of it in her mouth as she could, she became so fixated on her task—using one hand to pump the shaft from the base and another to tickle that inexpressibly fascinating sac lying below them—that she lost track of time.

Daniel, increasingly excited, said, "Tara, you'd better . . ."

But she didn't seem to be listening.

At last he had to pull her head away by main force—and just in time. As he began spurting, her face was still so close by that the thick fluid spurted all over her cheeks, nose, and even her eyes. Somehow she couldn't take her face away from the geyser-like flow emerging from that huge member.

Luckily, she let out a shivery laugh after it was all over.

"It's so hot!" she cried.

"Right from my body," he said.

"I like the smell."

"Like cut grass, they say."

"Yes, it's just like that!"

She wiped the stuff away with more Kleenex, but gave the already stiffening wad a good sniff before tossing it away.

Curiously, Tara seemed reluctant to have Daniel go down on her. When he slid down her body and made his way to her sex, she said, "Oh, no, Daniel! You mustn't!"

"Why on earth not?" he said. What woman doesn't like being licked?

"It's just . . . Oh, I don't know. It doesn't seem right somehow."

"Don't worry—you'll like it."

So, as she continued to gaze in alarm at him, he began the procedure—and very quickly she lay back with a groan and stared wide-eyed at the ceiling, clutching the sheets with both hands as he licked and sucked and nuzzled. The orgasm she had soon afterward was one of the most powerful of her whole life, and she was shaking and whimpering for many minutes.

Then there was the time when Daniel went down on her again and saw something he was unfamilar with—a little piece of string sticking out of her crevice.

"What's this?" he said, gingerly touching the string with a finger.

"It's my tampon, silly," she said. "I'm having my period."

Of course, his mother still had periods, but for some reason he'd never seen this device in her pussy.

"Do you—still want me to . . .?"

"Oh, yes!" she said. In fact, at this time she was even more inflamed with desire than usual.

So Daniel went ahead, working around that piece of string and giving Tara a thunderous orgasm that impressed him with its almost violent intensity.

It was only days afterward that, lying next to him after he'd serviced her with his fingers, Tara said in a shy voice, "I—I think I'm ready."

Daniel wasn't quite sure he'd heard the words correctly. "You are? Really?"

"I think so."

He rubbed her back soothingly. "It'll be fine. I'm sure you'll be okay."

He rolled her over onto her back and placed himself on top of her. His heart ached when he saw the expression of worry, even terror, on her face, but he realized there was nothing to do but get the worst part of the procedure over quickly.

He gave her some kisses on her face and neck while guiding his cock toward her orifice. At first he just rubbed it between her labia, getting it coated with her flowing juices. Then, before she had a chance to get even more alarmed, he plunged right into her. That hymen had no chance.

She let out a huge gasp as he forged his way in, but even so her body reacted instinctively: she raised up her legs and bent her knees, wrapping them around his hips as if she somehow knew that this would make it easier for him to enter her. Even so, he didn't go in more than halfway, realizing that she wasn't at all ready to take in the full length of his member.

But he still noticed that a grimace covered Tara's face. His heart went out to her, but what could he do? It was so unfair that girls had to undergo this kind of pain, when men found only pleasure in the act. He tried to hurry, pumping her harder, but that only made her wince all the more. But the incredible warmth, tightness, and wetness of this virgin orifice was so transporting that he couldn't hold out for very long—and when he began pouring his seed into her, she opened her eyes in surprise at the extent of his emission.

Daniel pulled out almost immediately after he finished, but even so Tara curled up into a fetal position, writhing and trembling in pain. He tried to take her in his arms to comfort her, but didn't seem to help much.

"I'm really sorry," he said.

"That's okay," she said between ragged breaths. "It's just something a girl has to go through. I just didn't think it would hurt so much."

As he continued to gaze in pity at her, he said, "Um, I think we'd better get you cleaned up. You probably bled a little."

Tara had been keeping her legs tightly pressed together, as if that would somehow lessen the pain. Now she opened them—and moaned when she saw the specks of blood on her pussy and the insides of her thighs.

He persuaded her to stand up, then helped her to cross the room. He was planning to lead her out the door and into the bathroom when she said, "We can't go out there! We're naked!"

"It's okay, there's nobody home," he reassured her.

They trudged over to the bathroom across the landing, where Daniel placed Tara on the toilet seat (the lid was down). He soaked a washcloth with warm water, then urged her to spread her legs while he mopped up the combined blood and semen (along with some of her own juices) that were leaking out of her. The job done, he gave her a little kiss on the mouth, then led her back to the bedroom.

Daniel knew that girls liked to cuddle after sex, and sensed that Tara was in particular need of some soothing caresses. But the effect of placing her on top of him and rubbing her back and shoulders and bottom, with her breasts pressing heavily against his chest, had the inevitable result.

She felt it too, and gaped at him in wide-eyed wonder.

"I—I didn't think guys could do it more than once at a time," she breathed.

"Many guys can't; I can," he said with a faintly smug expression.

"You—you've done this before?"

"Yeah. But only with one . . . girl." There was no way he could admit to her that the "girl" had been Mom! "She taught me a lot, though."

Tara figured it was something like that; but that wasn't what was in the forefront of her mind. "So . . . what do we do now? I'm still pretty sore down there. Can I take you in my mouth?"

"Yeah, you could do that," Daniel said. But some imp of the perverse led him to add: "We could do something else."

"What?"

"Well, um, I could go in the back way."

Tara frowned in puzzlement for a moment—then gasped as she understood.

"That—that's so naughty!" she cried.

"It's not that naughty."

"You've done that with—that girl?"

"Yeah."

"Didn't it hurt her?"

"She'd done it a bunch of times before." Lots of times—even before I was born!

"But . . . you think it will hurt me?"

"I'm afraid it might. So maybe we shouldn't."

Tara was vaguely offended at the suggestion that she wasn't up to the task. "I can take it—I'm no weakling."

"Of course you're not—but it does take some practice."

"Well, how am I supposed to get the practice if I don't start sometime?"

Good point, Daniel thought.

"We need lube," he said, and he almost leaped out of bed and headed back to the bathroom. He was soon back with a jar of cold cream in his hand.

"That's what you're gonna use for lube?" Tara said incredulously.

"Yeah, it works pretty good."

When she realized that he was going to put it on her, she blanched: the idea of him putting his fingers in there . . .! She flopped over onto her stomach and buried her head in the pillow so she wouldn't risk seeing any part of this embarrassing procedure.

He coated her anus well with the cold cream, then placed himself on top of her.

"You gotta relax," he advised. "It'll really hurt if you tense up."

"All right," she said nervously. "Just don't go in all the way, okay?"

But, even as he inserted only the tip of his cock into that nether orifice, he felt he instinctively tightening up—and whimpering in pain. He had to squeeze her bottom several times to get her to loosen her muscles. At last she did so, and he managed to plunge in about half the length of his member—but even this much made her cry out at the unusual sensation.

As before, he felt mortified that he was inflicting such pain on her—but there was no way he could stop now. This double destruction of her virginity was so stimulating that he began pounding her vigorously and relentlessly, wrapping his arms around her and grabbing her breasts with both hands. Tara felt totally helpless as she endured the procedure, her mind going blank as she felt nothing but her lover forging in and out of her posterior. The feeling was surprisingly different from his invasion of her vagina—and after a while she stopped feeling pain, lapsing into a kind of suspended animation as if this operation might go on forever.

But of course it didn't. Daniel's thrusts into that super-tight cavity had stimulated him even beyond what he felt when doing this same thing to his mom. He almost forgot to make sure his partner was getting some pleasure out of the act; but, as he sensed his own climax approaching, he slid a hand down her stomach and covered her sex, teasing and fondling it as he continued to pummel her. And when he sent another eruption of his seed into her, she unexpectedly felt a thunderous orgasm burst upon her. They both shouted incoherently as they came, both bodies quaking and shuddering, their tremors persisting long after Daniel was drained of his discharge.

He pulled out of her a bit too fast, causing her to moan a final time with pain. Slipping out of bed, he hastened to the bathroom to clean up. He assumed he'd be doing a bit more cuddling afterwards—but when he came back to his bedroom he saw that she lay unmoving, just as he had left her. She was breathing regularly and peacefully, her eyes closed.

She had fallen asleep.

Tara looked like an angel—except that most angels don't have come leaking out of their bottoms.


12