All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 100'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 412 Comments
ShaggyDogStoryShaggyDogStoryabout 1 month ago

I see Tefler still hasn't addressed relatively - presuming hyperwarp is FTL and regular engines are sub-light, it would take days to travel around the Solar System, and even then at significant fractions of c and at high acceleration.

E.g. Travelling between Earth and Ganymede in 10 minutes is at least 3.5 times lightspeed. Pluto is many times further.

GrmPAGrmPA4 months ago

AMAZING read! I'm only commenting occasionally but this chapter 100 sure earned one. Thank you Tefler for a GREAT space opera. I'll be sad when this ends in another forty or so but maybe I'll finally be able to get some things done around here.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith4 months ago

Damn, that was a spectacular space battle, and with a fight with a big ole dragon thrown in too, ... a stunningly long (for this series) chapter as well, .... it made a good thing last longer, this is the chapter (#100) that all the rest will be compared to, ... so yummy! ... And this tale is nowhere near done, ...

-- So now, we're off to Ganymede, then they need to fix up the Invictus and the Valkyrae then it's back to Maliri space, .... they sure do get around, ... but, maybe a drink with Charles first, ... he'll be sad to see the Invictus hurting, ... ;-) ttfn

Carnes8004Carnes80048 months ago

Fantastic! Thanks. Stay safe.

CreepythinmanCreepythinman8 months ago

This is my second run through this series and this chapter is - in my opinion - the longest and best out of every single chapter on literotica! The attention to detail and the description of the space battles was simply awe inspiring! Even the transitions between the various battles on & off planet were truly astounding! Definitely my favorite chapter!!!

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot10 months ago

🌟 ^ googleplex. In 60 odd years of reading sci-fi, that is by far the best space battle I have read. Ever. (Yes, I have been reading sci-fi since the late 1950s. I'm a pretty old fart.)

The 5 star rating system cannot begin to reflect the superlatives that should be applied here. Nebula awards and similar are even puny compared to the brilliance of the writing.

Tefler, I am in awe of your skills.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith10 months ago

F**K! ... now that was an amazing chapter, a long chapter too, filled with the best space battle to date, they save the day, save Terra (Earth), and save its billions from slavery and death, ... plus John fights another Dragon, and wins again, ... then after all is said and done, Rachel and Alyssa play matchmaker, .... just Awesome! ....

-- Now we're off to Ganymede, and Tartarus with Jade on a rescue mission, ... I bet she doesn't wait around for the rest of the gang to show up, ... she's going in! ... see ya'll next chapter, I can't wait either, .... ;-) ttfn

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"You don't underssstand! The Lion arrived... he jussst tore usss apart!"

ranec1

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2u12 months ago

So I’ve read this series 5 times already but I’m only allowed to rate it once. It hardly seems fair that a series that keeps bringing back readers only gets one score.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2u12 months ago

Poor old Gibbons, just doing his thing as best as he can. Along the way he just happens to to the right things at the right time and they have far reaching consequences.

And Jade… “I’m going in…” shit really! Famous last words normally preceding a major calamity. TBA.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2u12 months ago

Just thinking…. The lion should do a ‘Level 1’ enhancement of Wessex the sentinel Lady. Give her more intelligence, reflexes, speed, strength and an ingrained sense of loyalty and service. Then make it so these traits breed true in every child she has with Gibbons, then those children’s children and so on. Then set up a fast track for Wessex as she’s earned it anyway and her new traits make her ideal for leadership and war.

You then have a loyal leader already highish up in the TF and and a fast track. Then they will breed a stable of future TF leaders that will be ideally suited to work their way up the officer ranks in generations to come. But you need to make it so the enhanced traits always breed true undiluted every time. So basically you’re creating another military family like Calara’s but everyone will be genetically and mentally top tier for war, leadership and loyal service. Maybe make it so their descendants choose their spouse very well and have a inbuilt hunch or something when they’ve found a partner that they truely love and loves them and then when they root the first time the ‘mixing’ of the fluids of the enhanced one works to bond the couple for life with love, loyalty, devotion, tolerance and forgiveness.

Throw in a healing thing so there is no PTSD and they heal better/completely and a bit faster than average. So no lingering injuries sort of thing.

So do that to a few very deserving women in all the different TF services so over a few generations you end up with a crop of ideal leaders forged by their military families and life of service. Alyssa could go to events, places, bases, ships and follow up on reports of excellent currently serving women and then do a pulse thing tuned to find women that already extol the virtues they want or most of them and then enhance then with one single cum shot to be semi super soldiers but very intelligent fantastic leaders, healthy and tweaked for performance, love and breeding, absolutely ideal for top tier leadership of the TF and breed the future leaders and officers as well.

It’s a drastic measure but the women would be up for it I’m sure. They guy they marry would have to be a house husband and raise the kids. Then next generations the enhanced descendants serve and marry within the service then when kids come along the enchanced spouse remains in the service and the other retires and raises the family regardless of if it’s a guy or girl retiring to raise the kids the enhanced one always serves.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2u12 months ago

John needs to set up his own comm beacon network. Surely he could make really small ones using their ultra powerful cores and heavily armoured and LASER 100% reflective using crystal allysium and Dana could come up with a ultra long range high power transmitter that’s extremely well encrypted by Illrith. They could drop them as they go and sooner or later they would have comms between them and their allied empires.

Or this psychic data transfer device. Well just do what we do now on earth, voice and video communication over data networks aka Skype, Apple FaceTime etc. so hurry up and develop this astral plane psychic data transmitter Dana (chop chop Dana…) then buy a plot of land on ashnath, Valadan, Tarakka and Terra and build a device on it powered by your ultra powerful cores and then connect it up to the local empires’ coms network. Encase the entire thing in crystal allysium so it’s indestructible by local forces. Everything would be inside the armoured cube except the local network transmit/receive aerial. Maybe even that could be inside. But the entire device would be self contained.

You could get devious and tunnel deep deep deep down right below the cube of everything so you can run a cable unseen straight down and then across for many kilometres then up again to a house that you buy and install the local connection to the empires network there. Design a robot digging and cable laying thing to brrrow down and along and up and lay the cable as it goes. Shield the cable so it doesn’t leak EM so it would be very hard to find as it would also be deep deep deep. O all this hiding protection and stuff is just for terra as the other places are nice and want the instant coms to the lion and between themselves.

Super devious… get a shell company to buy land on terra and build an office block or a manufacturing plant that makes stuff. Then run one of these as a real business and prop it up if it runs as a loss. BUT build the astral plane psychic comms device INTO the building structure itself. So there is no cube containing everything as the structure of the building itself IS the cube essentially. Then it’s hidden is plain sight in a company that provides a service or thing and it pays tax. In a rented out office block it’s hidden behind the hood upstanding image and reputations of all the individual tenants as well. The shell company and tenants would have nothing to do with the lion.

Do a Mokibasu (assassin boss guy) and buy land on an out of the way TF planet even. But the idea is to connect to the root of the empires coms network so beacons aren’t a limiting factor.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2u12 months ago

Quite a chapter wasn’t it. The epic gutlessness of the Admiralty is pathetic on such a scale that they require execution for dereliction of duty since they knowingly let their boss lead them to disaster by making very bad decisions and not removing him from command. I’m sure they swore an oath of some sort when they joined the TFN decades before and I’m sure it contained an oath to protect the federation against all enemies. So the Admirals were oath and duty bound to protect the TF but sat and watched Buckingham balls it up and withhold critical info, the invasion, from officers that could have done stuff… Charles having days more time to emergency prep EVERY ship in the system to get every hulk moving and armed and crewed to some extent. Also get magnetic mine manufacturing started and make a few more mines. Hellhiem mine the most likely orbits of terra used for bombardment by an enemy. All TFN ships are out ready to fight so any orbiting ships would be enemy…

Oh what a glorious disaster to read.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2u12 months ago

Thoughts that are completly off topic for this chapter. I also know this story chapter is old and there are more than 60 ahead published on patreon so nothing can be changed… So I suppose it’s a nebulous thought.

So getting Faye connected to Allussa’s psychic coms. Well the Ashanath have a ‘thought to computer equipment’ device as well as a ‘thought amplifier transmitter’. These two are the Ashanath speech device and the Ashanath psychic amplifier metal manufacturing device. So between the two you could creat a two way link between Allysa’s psychic network and a computer/Faye.

So the Allysa to Faye/computer is already 100% complete with the Ashanath coms device. Alyssa just connects to the coms device as an Ashanath would and instead its computer being connected to a speaker it connects to the Invictus digital computer network. To go the other way Faye to Allysa you could connect digital Faye to the amplifier in the psychic metal manipulator amplifier and then the amplifier just retransmits a psychic signal like it does already. Or maybe you could just reverse the psychic speech device as the converter between psychic and digital and connect that to the amplifier transmitter in the metal manufacturing device.

Either way you have equipment already developed that covers the spectrum of psychic - digital -psychic. Also with Dana’s extreme tech skills and her love of Faye she should be able to ‘cobble’ together a bit of kit when she already has a working psychic to digital speech device in front of her.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

Wow, OMG, and Holy Crap! that chapter was extra-long and was the absolute best, ... the Calvery (the Invictus) arrives to save the day, with pulsed laser beams against plasma bolts, and battleships, battle-carriers, fighters, versus the Raptor, and the Mecha, Calara saves her brothers ship (the Orion), ... it was just Awesome, ... then Jade abandons her crewmates to go and save her sisters, ... more on that in the next chapter, ... I think Tef was truly inspired when he wrote this one, ... ;-) TTFN

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

-- from kissing rescued Mermaid, to an incredibly fast race across the stars to save Terra, again, ... to the Knock down drag out space battle with the Kintark, ... and on the Citidal grounds a Mano un-Mano battle between John and the Kintark Emperor, ... then we are off to a stealthy race to Tarturus to save some innocent Nymphs, ... this one has it all, ... wow and amazing, ... ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WOW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The ABSOLUTE BEST series I have ever read on this site!!!

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

These battles are ginormous, millions killed. A long instalment but what a story. 5⛤

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

Holy crap that was crazy,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

War for the ages ... putting everything on the line, while cowards run and hide. Well they will try to hide 😂

Anon, be careful about skipping some pages as lots of info revealed during sexy parts of the saga. U missing out.

As this is a triple episode ⭐ × 15

GoosebumpgiverGoosebumpgiverover 1 year ago

Fuck Me! What an excellent chapter. I am in awe of your talent. Brilliant job Tef.👍🏻👏🏻

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

amongst the best battle depictions ever. 5 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could not put this one down until I was finished.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorover 1 year ago

Everyone seems to forget that it's a civilian crew with the exception of Calara and Rachel. John always knew that Jade would do anything for her family. John loves his crew. They are strong, intelligent and empathic women. John is neither weak not incompetent. He understands his fiance's. This is an amazing story and at 93k be an awesome chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What Jade did is practically inexcusable: she abandoned her post during a battle and went AWOL. They had to scramble to fill her position with a less-experienced pilot and paid a significant price, almost with their lives. You know John's a pansy and lets the girls walk all over him, but anywhere else, she'd be up for charges in a courts martial.

.

She's a valuable fighter, but now has become undependable. Kinda sad, really: I think the author did her a disservice by writing her as being more concerned about others of her own kind, especially since she put the crew's life, and their mission, in danger by deserting them at the worst possible moment. It doesn't sound like something Jade would do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why would Alyssa tell Wessex that they are all John’s lovers? If she shares this info with someone else It will be a matter of time till the whole world knows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing chapter, with 1 big surprise. Jade loves her real sisters more then John and the girls. Their lives where less important then her sisters lives. She lied to John, he is not her master but just a toy she can use whenever she has a itch. It started with bringing a new girl with her without asking/telling John…. And they all probably forgive Jade, but we all know that John can’t trust Jade anymore because she her old family is more important to her than her new family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tefler, this is awesome. Honestly astounded by how good this continues to be.

MikeDDMikeDDover 1 year ago

Might be a little nit-picky but didn’t Dana make the “quantum guns” to be able to disrupt and go through shields? Yet they didn’t when John fought the emperor?

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

An epic space battle, a landmark (#100) chapter, and Jade is off to find some of her sisters ... the fun continues. ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I N C R E D I B L E !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just casually drop a chapter longer than Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone about an epic battle.

I stopped reading for any erotic nature of the story about a dozen hours or more ago, but the battles, technology and universe is quite fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I will always think of her as Sparks and her use of the black hole power to wipe out a huge threat along with Calara's developing the endgame gambit...definately the absolute best story on Literotica...5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm as hard as steel as well

Keep up the the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great work! Ignore all these haters and nit pickers. I've read thousands of Sci Fi books and I would pay heaps of money to read this. You are constantly evolving the characters, developing the storyline by not going with the usual plots and truly keeping us guessing on what will happen next. Hats off to you and I can't wait to continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great job, Tefler! There were several mistakes about combat. Such as wings being needed in space or throat to base of skull to brain. Yet this was my favorite chapter of all. I liked how you presented combat from different perspectives: ground, capital ships, and fighters. I like how you didn't just detail the action but some of the thoughts and character behind the individuals involved. I also thought the John acted most badass in this story when he fought the emperor dragon. He did well without a lioness being in danger or telling him what he needed to do. That was great!

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

Oh Yes! I agree with just about everyone, this chapter was AWESOME, possibly the best so far, really good job Tef!!! Thank you! It definitely showed off the growth in their powers and their gear... Outstanding work, I loved it to pieces... ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You do your best writing in the battle scenes. But, one thing that I find annoying are the call signs for the pilots. Call signs originated when they needed to shorten people's names for quicker radio communication, it's not easy to speak quickly when someone has a 3 or 4 syllable last name. So call signs have traditionally been 1 or 2 syllables, very rarely 3. Binary and Leprechaun are horrible call signs.

.

Great chapter: no repetitive boring sex, none that I can remember anyway. I skip over those pages when they come up, so maybe there was some in this chapter and I just don't remember. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story, gripping (I've been binge reading from the start and ready to start ch 101. Great storyline and plot development. For those picking at technical errors and inconsistencies, and as an engineer I've spotted a few, it's a story not a physics manual. Love it as it is.

Awesome job Tefler!

Strand (too lazy to log in to comment)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The closer any material gets to absolute Zero, the closer you get to absolute stillness. No motion, no evaporation or lack of molecular or atomic cohesion. So in deep space a gram of frozen material will not change form. Like a comet coming into the solar system and closing around the sun, the heating will cause material to stream off and as that comet departs from the solar system it will again cool and stop loosing any molecular continiuity as it returns to deep space. Energy induces vibration at the Quantum level to the atomic level to the molecular level. Space is very cold. Temperature is simply a measurement of radiating energy.

TeflerTeflerover 2 years agoAuthor

What are Saturn's rings made from?

https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/planets/saturn/in-depth/

"They are made of billions of small chunks of ice and rock coated with other materials such as dust."

So according to NASA, ice can exist in space.

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Eh, if you freeze oxygen, it's still "ice". For that matter, for all you know, she's freezing the quantum foam of the universe or somesuch. But even if we restrict it to water, there are many contaminants that can dramatically change the behavior of plain water... enough to totally play havoc with "ideal" triple-point calculations.

And a real-world example that undermines your position: Consider the water ice that has been confirmed to form in the shadows of craters near the Moon's poles. It's just hoarfrost, but it's hoarfrost forming in a vacuum, at far above absolute zero, which is in direct contractiction to your point, even if we ignore Sakura's psychic powers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hate to be that guy who jumps in on a 5 month old argument, but anon is right about the ice. Water exists in different states depending on the temperature and pressure. In a vacuum where this is no pressure, water can only exist in the gaseous state unless you're at absolute zero, and no part of the universe is at absolute zero, even an absolute vacuum, as energy between stars does not reach an infinite null. Tefler, you should look up the triple-point of water to understand this. Obviously you've not been educated in a scientific background, and I get that this is just erotica and not real science fiction, but it's the little details that take people out of things. Otherwise, a very entertaining bit of smut to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

And now responding to myself: it's (currently) back up to 4.94 after being down for a week plus...

WTH is up with the large position swings?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Anyone have any idea why Ch. 100 - which was hanging around at 4.91 to 4.93 for well since it was released - suddenly this last month or so dropped to 4.88? That's a huge drop in a very short time, and IMO it looks like some kind of deliberate, system-gaming, down-rating fuckery, but I suppose it could be something else.

Thoughts?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yes, chapter #100 was a long one, but 1) it was milestone, chapter #100,.. 2) so many of the story threads were coming together it would have been a shame to break them up,.. 3) I think Tef was building to this, and after all it is his story to tell!,.. this was my third time reading through from chapter one,.. I bought the books and e-books,.. and just could stop myself from doing a full re-read. This a darn good story, don't you think so? ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing again - I reread the entire story from chapter 1 while waiting for the next new chapter and it's even better the second time around. Great saga.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why would Tefler break up his chapters? You can decide for yourself how you read them? I thought that this was a marvelous chapter and because it was so long I read it in three sessions.

LytharLytharabout 3 years ago
To the Anon on 3/12/21

With all the action going on, splitting this into smaller chapters would be a disservice to the people reading it for the first time. And giving up now is a disservice to yourself, as the story only gets better from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why so long though?

Why not break this up into chapters? Three stars for me just for it being too dang long. Have some consideration for the reader. I'm done with this series.

bwannabwannaabout 3 years ago

I found myself holding my breath with this one. Really well done. Thanks!

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 3 years ago

To Anonymous the fool and dickhead.

Have some balls and complain under your one login name.

ICE DOES NOT FORM AT A MERE 0°C. That’s very wrong. Ice can form at 0°C but it can also form at -273°C and also at -46°C. that last one is airliners at 35000 feet in cruise if they fly through rain or more likely virga or through clouds. Many tons of ice can build up in just a few seconds. Also depending on pressure water will freeze at different temperatures.

Also where does the frost come from in space? Well energy and matter are interchangeable for a start, so if ice is forming when no water in present locally then maybe energy is being converted to matter as the ice. Where is this energy coming from? Well the team burns through a lot of physic energy to do that stuff, so maybe from that? Or since cold is just the absence of energy then the physic trick is being able to influence the energy in something to leave it and then that makes it cold and then your physic powers convert that removed energy into ice on the cold object...

OR ITS JUST A SCFI BOOK AND YOU HAVE READ 100 CHAPTERS TO GET HERE AND YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS. Hellhiem these space ships are crazy. They fire their engines CONTINUOUSLY when sub light as in around a solar system. That’s so wrong as you would never stop accelerating and the ships never spin around to put the huge engines at the front so they can slow down.

Yeah so pick your battles you cock.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 3 years ago

I feel like I’ve just watched an action movie. Not one of those 80’s crap ones were a gun can fire forever without reloading, but one like the reboot of Star Trek. Seriously good chapter.

FVLL3NFVLL3Nover 3 years ago
Anonymous 02/03/20

John broke it but the other Progenitor destroyed it so they couldn't study it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Epic

What else can I say after that *****

TeflerTeflerover 3 years agoAuthor
RE: Physics

All their psychic abilities break the rules of physics.

For example, Tashana can create fire out of thin air, then have flame sprites cavort around on the palm of her hand. There's no source of heat, so how does combustion occur in the first place? No fuel is being consumed, so any flames should gutter out and die... but she can keep them going for hours.

Telepathy, Telekinesis, Pyrokinesis, Cryokinesis, Chronokinesis... they're all examples of the girls altering reality with psychic powers.

Ice forms in space simply because Sakura wills it to be so.

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Physics, and also common sense

"Summoning the glacial chill that ebbed deep inside her, she was startled at how much easier it was to bring forth her Cryokinesis. Dropping the temperature of the barrels seemed almost effortless and she channelled that heart-freezing chill into her Photon Lasers, coating the weapons in a thick layer of ice."

Sakura is standing on the hull of an enemy capitol ship. In the vacuum of space. There is no water vapor in the atmosphere, and in fact no atmosphere at all, for water to condense out of in order to form ice. Things can become cold without having ice form on them, and it does not require a description of ice to convey that something is cold the the reader. Water ice forms at a mere 0°C, which is hardly cold enough to do much about cooling an overheating weapon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Psychic Dampening Device: Was It John and/or the Other Progenitor?

Ch100, p.25

The Quantum rifle barked again, John emptying his magazine as he fired the remaining dozen rounds. Falling headfirst as he was, John's aim was severely compromised, bullets spraying wildly over Baledranax's back. He managed to hit with two bullets, the first deflecting harmlessly off the armour plating, but the second smashed into the side of the device with a loud crack. The Quantum round pierced through the armour and into the machine's internals, destroying incredibly complex and sensitive components as it ricocheted inside ... A moment later the purple light on the device flickered and died, deactivating the psychic dampening field surrounding the dragon. John felt a rush of energy that almost lifted him off the ground, his body fully infused with psychic energy once more.

Her [Ailanthia] master nodded his agreement, then smiled as he pressed the button on the adjacent console. There was a bright flash on the Emperor's back as the broken remains of the psychic dampening device exploded. "Looks like you're on your own now, Baledranax..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW!

Just couldn’t put it down! Great work!

LustKnightLustKnightover 4 years ago
My speculations:

1) Larn'kelnar is John's father.

2) Larn'kelnar is another name for Mael'nerak.

3) Larn'kelnar/Mael'nerak was also Ragnoror's father.

4) He does this because he's bored: builds up empires, then knocks them down. Makes a rival with equal powers, then destroys them. This is how he whiles away eternity.

5) Ailantha is a Nymph.

Binging through this, it's amazing that one writer has managed this level of quality over this level of quantity. I almost hate that I'm going to catch up, because waiting for new chapters is going to be paaaaaaaainful. For something that started as silly, hentai-inspired porn, this series has really grown into its own!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Illustrations

Would there be any illustrations of this amazing universe you have created? Ships, characters or species?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

We have to remember that war doesn't determine who's right, but that it determines who's left. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Epic

I read the first couple of chapters 6 months ago and discarded this story as pure hardcore porn. I kept seeing the last chapters at the top ratings of sci-fi fantasy. I'm glad I picked it up again. Fucking awesome story. This chapter is the most fucking awesome and epic so far. 10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Still one of the best chapters.

3rd or 4th read through the entire series and this is a gargantuan culmination of a chapter. The writtiing, the story arcs, the characters. This chapter is the equivalent of 'Battle of the Bastards' in terms of significance, lead up, impact on the story etc.

Tip of the imaginary hat to you tefler.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Holy shit

Just damn good stuff man

tl330tl330about 5 years ago
Bravo

Great chapter Tefler. You've grown in leaps & bounds. Looking forward to your other chapters. It's been a great ride through 100 chapters....Thank you again for this great story..

tony

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pairings

Now that Jade is paired with Helene, it'd be nice if Sakura pairs with commander Wessex, that way the group would have an inside person leading the Terrans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
my sentiment exactly

I too would give as many stars as possible for this emotional rollercoaster.

A most satisfying climax indeed

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Is there more stars?

Can I punch 6 stars? Is that possible?

SVDIP110SVDIP110over 5 years ago
What the fuck did I just read! WOW

A constant battle of Hope being raised up and down. And finally when everything went south, Invictus is just one hit away to blowing to pieces, John being nearly killed a dozen times, girls are overwhelmed with number of enemies: then it all happened, the final light of hope coming with well achieved victory.

This battle reminds me of Lord of the Rings saga, the battle of Helm deep. It follows the same pattern.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A couple of things......

1. Is larn'kelnar going the same way as mael'nerak ? The latter too started off as a ruthless tyrant who turned soft, is something similar happening to this guy too ? We can see his softer side ? Would love to see how this pans out. I just hope to god that his motivation turns out to be something better than " I was bored and wants John to grow stronger for entertainment".

2. Irillith taunting melkadian was bad-fucking-ass.

3. Are the brimoreans going to attack the maliri next ? That's what the conversation between bsp and ailanthia implied , kind of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

great

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh...........

Single greatest fucking story on this website. Jesus. My heart is beating so fast !!!

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And TSM hits a century!

The one and only gripping sci-fi epic to reach 100 chapters... I salute you Tefler

Regards,

Hans

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I agree, this needs more stars

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Survivors?

Will Dana and Alyssa be the only ones left from their home planet Karron? Does the Lion have time to save more natives?

Rachel seems intent on going to a few weddings (the cake is usually very good). Really liked your inclusion of Madison in this saga.

Seems to me that Calara, Dana and Faye all have /had issues with causing large body counts. Speaking of which, look at the astronomical body count levels and this was not the final showdown. Can't wait to see how that super clash will unfold.

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingalmost 6 years ago
I remember when I decided to read chapter 1...

The name didn't grab me but I distinctly remember when I decided, eh why not? Wow, so glad I did and I'm an avid follower drooling to get each new chapter. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not enough stars

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderfull

Great story. Great writing - thank you.

Ramjet75Ramjet75about 6 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

This story just keeps blowing my mind with the battles and the characters helping each other and countless others. Truly a work of art in words. PLEASE keep going to the end and I'm not in a rush to get to it.

Horseman68Horseman68about 6 years ago
Words Just Fail.....🏆

Congrats on the great 100th chapter of this unique epic, and thank you for so much enjoyment that John and the ladies have given throughout. Think I can safely say that this story has taken on an absorbing life of its own with your readers. Looking forward with great anticipation to continuing the ride. 🚀

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you

Awesome chapter! Thank you for writing this epic story. It has cost me many, many hours of sleep because I couldn't put it down.

BigDog167BigDog167about 6 years ago
I think she will.

I think she will join the crew now because the military are now on John's side or at least in debt to him. They will know he could become rules if he chose to, but he will not. Much more useful to him and the military brass to have a reporter on board the ship reporting back directly what is going on. That way everything is out in the open.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I predict John will feel very responsible for the condition jehanna is found in.

More than likely, she will wind up staying on the invictus as John will feel like the safest place is close to him. Provided they are in range of com towers there is no reason she can't continue reporting.

Jade for matriarch #3! After she has eaten Weber or been sufficiently spanked by john of course.

As far as capping the inner circle? I agree with some of the other commenters.

At some point John won't be able to love every single women in his life.

Oh the problems of having only one dick and oh so many women...

But there's still room.... I read "life as a new hire". And you'd be surprised how many women and personalities you can keep track of. (Grin)

Can't wait to read the next chapter tefler!

mikecflmikecflabout 6 years ago
I feel

That Jehanna will not join the crew at this time. She stated that she wasn't ready to give up her career yet and John also wanted her to stay with TFNN to give them someone on their side in order to tell their side in case High Command started going against them. Maybe recent events could change this ( the kidnapping and the battle ) but I think she will keep working for John and the girls as a voice for them in some way even if it's not at TFNN. There are a lot of things that go into joining the crew, Jehanna can still be fed 2 more times to have the link with Alyssa and not be on the ship, Helene is also joining the crew and the nymphs too in some way so that means fighting the astral monsters. So all joining should be done at once so the astral plane and fight is done only once. I'm sure Tefler will have a better idea and I can't wait. Thanks Tefler. mikecfl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow - just Wow!

What a great series!

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkabout 6 years ago
@Mr_God

Yea i don't think Jehanna is going to join the crew just yet either. In addition to the reasons you've mentioned it makes more sense for her to go back to being a reporter for TTFN.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Almost

The submission is being moderated. YEAH!

Tazmanusmc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep it coming

Found this story line just over a week ago and have just finished all 100 postings now eagerly waiting for all the remaining chapters

txtraveler1960txtraveler1960about 6 years ago
My 2¢

TSM #1 ends with John versus Prog-John, which must happen before taking on BSP.

GSM #2 is Dana designing and building a bad was BSP, more baby making, finally taking on BSP.

I think that as John impacts the astral plane fighting his demons that BSP becomes a nicer bad guy as fewer demons can affect the Progenitors.

Whatever happens, Tefler will surprise us all, which is why this story is so great.

hpinghpingabout 6 years ago
No 400 comments...

If all goes well, chapter 101 will be online next morning, that is on 06:00 GMT. It has appeared on the moderator list and the placeholder-page is online now.

Sorry it was a nice try but over 300 comments is not what I expected, but looking back it is not a surprise at all; it is the longest chapter. I wonder if there is an other long chapter in the making, the last one of this series. It could be the battle between the BSP and John.

Thanks Tefler for this epic story!

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyabout 6 years ago
A little clarification

I don’t think anyone will be added to the inner circle after Jehana and Helene. My comment was poorly written and could have meant that I didn’t think Jehana and Helene were going to be added to the inner circle. Sorry for being unclear, I totally blame it on Jonesing for 101.

Tefler will probably prove me wrong with the nymphs, but whatever happens will be brilliant!

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyabout 6 years ago
Jade, Jehana, Helene

Since it seems John’s power is being “diluted” with him sharing his powers instead of hoarding them in the usual Progenitor fashion I don’t see him adding anyone else to the inner circle, or significant changes to their relationships, like Jade or Jehana becoming matriarchs. And as soon as he adds Jehana and Helene, he’ll have another astral battle to face. The only way for John to greatly increase his personal power is to face and defeat Progenitor John, which could be beyond astral plane scary considering the stakes.

mikecflmikecflabout 6 years ago
Thanks

To TheTorontoGuy again for that moderation update. I got up this morning thinking 101 would be up, when it wasn't instead of panicking I checked the comments and there was my answer, thank you and as always thanks to Tefler. mikecfl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
101 Awaiting approval

Well, here's hoping the moderators are as hooked as the rest of us.

TheTorontoGuyTheTorontoGuyabout 6 years ago
101 Now Shows as Waiting Moderators Approval

I checked to see if 101 showed the moderation notice, and when it didn't, I answered BigDog167 to that effect. After submitting my comment, I checked again and it now shows the moderation notice.

As far as I have ever seen, this means 101 will be posted after midnight and before 3am Eastern time tonight.

TheTorontoGuyTheTorontoGuyabout 6 years ago
@BigDog167

The story does not show the moderation queue notice yet. While stories are only posted once day, I have seen the moderation notice appear for stories at various times throughout the day.

ShadefangShadefangabout 6 years ago
350?

Far from what I could've imagined those months ago when I stumbled upon this. What I wouldn't give to be able to forget and experience this for the fist time all over again. Keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Two matriarch is more than enough

It’s already hard enough to remember most of the main characters and the only way that the old blue chick worked as a second matriarch was because all the thralls beneath her weren’t vying for the spotlight. Tefler is shifting the power dynamics enough already by making Alyssa a progenitor.... the better angle and a more awesome idea is ——- ——— —— —— —— —- — ——- —- ———... Sorry my idea was so amazing it had to be censored.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES