All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 105'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 139 Comments
wildcat1986wildcat1986almost 6 years ago
Thanks tefler

Thanks again for a great chapter

BigDog167BigDog167almost 6 years ago
Great as always.

I am loving this story and almost every chapter is great. I also love your writing style. A cliff hanger ever now and then but never over used. A lead-in like Jade going after her sisters is great. Now for the sad part, waiting on the next chapter. ROFL. You know you are good when your readers finish a long chapter like this and can not wait for the next.

Now on to the important stuff, lobbying for more gunships instead of a destroyer type. I love fighter type aircraft and battles and the way you have written the Raptor I can not help but wish I could fly it. I picture Jade and her sisters flying together like the other girls do ground combat. Doing everything from evac to going against fighters and bombers, to taking capital ships if Dana designed them to also be able to carry torpedoes. Dana designed torpedoes of course.

mikecflmikecflalmost 6 years ago
Thanks Tefler

I really enjoyed the chapter and have to say some of the twist's in this one I never saw coming. I'm not going to try to break them down just suffice to say the chapter was awesome. I hope as an author that it's gratifying to have your fans beg for the next chapter as soon as they've read this one. Sincerely, thank you.

hpinghpingalmost 6 years ago
Chapter 106

Thanks for this chapter, Tefler, as always a great read.

And now we start the waiting for 106 gnashing our teeth, having all symptoms of a sudden missing of a new chapter and off course the bitching when it does not appear as soon as we want it (i.e. the day before yesterday;0)).

So, it is not as bad as HardDaysKnight who is writing the next chapter in his third book of Lady in Red, which is now over half a year in progress...

Thanks again Tefler.

FreemenFreemenalmost 6 years ago

Another fantastic chapter !! The downside is another long wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another great interlude chapter

Tefler. Delivered ahead of schedule by 6 days. Congratulations.

Great thing up of some loose ends, bringing other parts to the forefront.

Love the Dana twist. Sparks is still my favorite

The end of the astral plane part where you try and explain something so expansive and comprehendable was a good effort. How do u describe the indescribable? It could use some work for the ebook but as I'm not a writer I have no idea how. It's kind of like the LoTR with the balrog. The movie portrayed something that the book couldn't quite capture. But then again it's going to differance for everyone.

Love it man, keep writting.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
Matriarch Jade

A well-earned promotion. Very satisfying. I'm looking forward to reading about the development of the new nymphs' personalities and abilities.

And then you hit us with this: "He grabbed his shirt and ripped it open, buttons flying everywhere as he bared his torso... a far more suitable canvass for the battle runes he was about to inscribe."

That was bad to the bone. I had to stop reading there and pull up my youtube playlist of thrilling battle music before I could continue.

rockytop2krockytop2kalmost 6 years ago
You Out Did Yourself Once Again!

What a pleasant surprise to see Ch.105 this morning!. I do not know how you manage to top the previous chapters but I sure hope it continues! I am very curious to see what is in store for Dana as well as with Jade and her Nymph sisters! Keep up the fantastic work Tefler and Thank you!

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanalmost 6 years ago
@#%%&$

Another great read! I always hate getting to this last page. I know that you are already well into the next chapter so the wait will not be so long..., even though it is already a large chapter. So looking forward to it. Thanks Tefler for your great work. JT

Now to re read this one!

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyalmost 6 years ago
Incredible as always!

And as always, over much too soon! It’s time to read it again, and look for the details I missed on my first headlong plunge. Seems like there’s all kinds of insight into the astral plain leviathans and their relationship to the Progenitors.

Thanks Tef!

hillcountrycowboy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good Read

Thanks for this chapter. I look forward to the new tech John received from grabbing a bunch of his mind back from his evil guide. Lol, he'll have to keep Dana topped off! Looking forward to the next chapter and your fourth book!

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another great chapter

I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't expect to see this chapter released so soon, even after reading Tefler's post about writing it in two parts, then realizing pt. 2 was too big, and deciding to just go ahead and release part one as a single chapter.

On to comments and such. Love the first round of John vs Progenitor John, although in reality it's getting to the point of more accurately being Progenitor John vs Evil Progenitor Guide John. I think this will give John more confidence that he can prevail in the coming all-or-nothing confrontation with his evil guide, thus bringing us closer to the day he's evil twin free.

I am wondering at the full ramifications of regaining so much of his mind from his guide. Did he only get the runic knowledge from the guide releasing it, or did he get more when he attacked? Was it only runic knowledge he gained, could it have been other Progenitor genetic knowledge, and it just hasn't all surfaced consciously yet? If there's more knowledge, will it finally go straight to John, or will it be funneled to Dana as usual?

Any chance the Wormhole Drive, Soul Forge and the Progenitor Black Alloy are among this release of data? (I realize just building the Invictus Rex, the ultimate Dana variant of a Progenitor Flagship, will not only take months, but also not be the silver bullet in the fight against Larn'kelnar. So, please build it sooner, rather than later, Tefler...pretty please?)

Then there's the surprises in store for us in the Vulkat database, which I'm sure Dana will go nuts over, then look out for the ways she can expand and improve on it.

I am looking forward to how John and Dana go about fulfilling the plan he was talking to Edraele about, not just going for tech parity with the Thrall ships, but surpassing them. Progenitors seem to get lazy, just resting on the genetic memory playbook for all they use. I think the only reason Mael'nerak ever started experimenting with genetics was out of millennium of boredom. I doubt that any Progenitor ever tries to improve anything is out of excessive boredom.

A couple of practical questions...

One: throughout the chapters, there are repeated appearances of Hydrogen/fuel mining platforms, and yet, whenever they're in combat, the only thing that causes secondary explosions are power cores and munitions/weapons overloading. I don't recall a single reference to needing to refuel either the Fool's Gold, Invictus or the Raptor and Valkyrie. ??? Kind of reminds me of Steven Segal and his nearly unending supply of bullets in his three-word-name action movies back in the nineties.

Two: all this time, after each battle, John and Alyssa strip damaged armor from the Invictus and support craft, but I've never heard what they do with it afterword. Is it all just spaced, or stacked up in a corner of the cargo hold?

After the battle of Ashanath, their councilor mentioned salvaging all the Onyxuim from the Drakkar ships, and smelting it from the armor. Can John have either the Ashanath, or Maliri at Genthelas, smelt and reclaim the Onyxium from all that damaged armor?

Three: the girls keep giving away all their personal inventions, like all of Rachel's and Dana's innovations after fighting the Kintark and Kirrix. Are they ever going to actually sell something? How are they going to afford to build all their trading stations and become richer than Rachel's father, if they never sell anything? The money John has from selling Tyrenium and now the Dreadnought, will only go so far.

That reminds me. What design are the trading posts going to follow? Terran, Maliri, or the mad combination of Dana and Alyssa's imaginations. I'm almost hoping they just replicate the Maliri space station designs.

litreader9696 - not on my main computer, which is still logged in...fail.

mikecflmikecflalmost 6 years ago
Litreader9696

Normally, unless the armor of the Invictus is too damaged they melt it back down and mix it into the new liquid metal before forming new armor. In this chapter John is shaping it 10 times, I think this is the first time it's been shaped 10 times for the Invictus armor. They now need Dana to rune it but I think now John will be able to rune the armor also but Tefler will write that as he see's fit. I don't know if they will be able to keep reusing the armor from now on unless John and Alyssa are now strong enough to keep reshaping even deca shaped armor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Faster and Longer

All I have to say, other than 'WOW!', is give me chapters faster and make them longer.

That does not seem to be asking for much! :)

Thank you, again, for what you give to all of us.

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 6 years ago
A very interesting chapter.

The Kintark deal, Dana's genetics, the Astral

plane victory, deca-shaping...so many

developments! Once again,

Thank you, Tefler.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best line ever!

"The terrifying dreadlord that ruled this sub-plane far surpassed its ugly minions in the twisted insanity of its burgeoning form."

Props to you for this line, sir!

It stunned and delighted me.

Keep up the good work.

R

wolverine006wolverine006almost 6 years ago
Not ashamed to admit

that I had to pull out the reference material three times while reading this chapter. 1. febrile. Right off the bat in the first sentence. 2. inanity. Looks like inane (adj), but is a noun. A noun for inane is normally inaneness. <i>(The inaneness of the situation...)</i> And lastly, 3. eugenic research. The meaning is much deeper then a simple one sentence definition.

<b>From wikipedia:</b>

Eugenics is a set of beliefs and practices that aims at improving the genetic quality of a human population. In practice it can take the form of:

I Classical eugenics

A. Negative eugenics by provision of information and services, i.e. reduction of unplanned pregnancies and births.[83]

1. Advocacy for sexual abstinence.[84]

2. Sex education in schools.[85]

3. School-based clinics.[86]

4. Promoting the use of contraception.[87]

5. Emergency contraception.[88]

6. Research for better contraceptives.[89]

7. Voluntary sterilization.[90]

8. Abortion.[91]

B. Negative eugenics by incentives, coercion and compulsion.[92]

1.Incentives for sterilization.[93]

2. The Denver Dollar-a-day program, i.e. paying teenage mothers for not becoming pregnant again.[94]

3. Incentives for women on welfare to use contraceptions.[95]

4. Payments for sterilization in developing countries.[96]

5. Curtailment of benefits to welfare mothers.[97]

6. Compulsory sterilization of the "mentally retarded".[98]

7. Compulsory sterilization of female criminals.[99]

8. Compulsory sterilization of male criminals.[100]

C. Licences for parenthood.[101][102][103]

D. Positive eugenics.[104]

1. Financial incentives to have children.[105]

2. Selective incentives for childbearing.[106]

3. Taxation of the childless.[107]

4. Ethical obligations of the elite.[108]

5. Eugenic immigration.[109]

II New eugenics

A. Artificial insemination by donor.[110][111]

B. Egg donation.[112]

C. Prenatal diagnosis of genetic disorders and pregnancy terminations of defective fetuses.[113]

D. Embryo selection.[114]

E. Genetic engineering.[115]

F. Gene therapy.[116]

G. Cloning.[117]

wolverine006wolverine006almost 6 years ago
Awesome

It seems like the Blake family have broken the mold again. I am not sure how other progenitors survive the nightmares, but I am willing to bet that Evil John's relinquishing of "genetically encoded data" is close to the normal way.

Although he was not aware of it at the time, however, Alyssa and Athena's work made Johns last battle in the Astral plane unnecessary. Also they probably could not have created the new sub-plane without adding the 4 little kittens to the energy pool.

Tefler wrote:

"Athena turned to face him, crossing her wrists behind his neck as she gazed into his eyes. "I'm going to draw your subconscious to me every night, then watch over you while you sleep. You won't get much rest with me glowing like a firefly..."

"So no more nightmares," John marvelled (sic), placing his hands on her slender waist. "You girls are incredible..."

"Alyssa will look after you during the day, then I take over at night," she said softly, her lips brushing against his. "Only pleasant dreams from now on..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Get ready for a tear jerker

If you don't cry reading 106, you are not human.

hpinghpingalmost 6 years ago
Typo after the nightmare scene

On page 8 in the second sentence after the 3 asterisks it should be slept instead of sleep.

It sounds like nitpicking, but John is waking up after the nightmare has ended and Athena and John are now able to be together on the Astral plane while John and Alyssa are both sleeping. So John has slept and Alyssa has to use the "correct" form of >>Did you sleep<< or >>slept<<.

Otherwise a nice chapter with a nice problem of how Dana's mother got Dana to Karron, as that happened before Buckingham came into power. So should Irilith not start a search through the TF-datacenters to find some clues...?

Thanks for the story Tefler, while waiting for 106 rereading eBook 2

TeflerTefleralmost 6 years agoAuthor
Re: hping

"Sleep well?" in this instance is a shortened version of "Did you sleep well?"

Conversational English tends to break quite a few of the typical grammar rules.

For example...

"Hey, Honey. Have a nice day?" is a contracted version of "Did you have a nice day?"

It should read, "Had a nice day?" But people drop words and shorten sentences like this all the time in colloquial dialogue.

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Salutations Tefler

Just when I think the storylines are merging again you somehow manage to send them soaring away like blast of energy travelling like waves rippling the space time continuon, or was that John Blake’s doing?

Another chapter delivered, yet can’t wait for chapter 6 to be delivered ... hmmm ... is it August yet ??

Frika

1handslapping1handslappingalmost 6 years ago
Anon

the design of the new space station is Alyssa/Dana designed Modular special If I remember right

TheTorontoGuyTheTorontoGuyalmost 6 years ago
Semi-Random (Very Long) Comments and Questions

Someone made a comment about the team and money. If I remember correctly (big if), they have done well off some shrewd investments.

This chapter says the Progen could only make a pocket astral plane realm at the peak of his powers. Anyone remember the context? (or chapter)

I am glad we didn't have the gals cowering in the astral realm again. In addition to being a foreign language teacher, Tefler must also be a gamer. You thought this was the big boss? No, THIS is! That on top of all the levelling up.

I don't mind folks talking about Patreon, but don't tell me the next chapter is going to be a heartbreaker -- I would rather be surprised.

Maria continues to be a favourite character. I love her combination of intellect and umm.. open mind. I agree, she should be recognized for saving the T-Fed. Weird because I also love the more innocent and flustered characters of Faye and Helene.

Nice to see a smart Kintark leader in charge, but you definitely can't trust her.

So is evil John now weaker with good John stealing more of his mind back?

Shouldn't there be spacesuits that are not armour? I get the convenience of a single suit, but I would think there would be SOME compromises even with Dana's abilities.

There has been mention of reshaping damaged armour. If I remember correctly, there is no advantage of whatever you call 11-times shaping. (yeah I could look it up) Is it that much harder again? If John and Alyssa can now shape multiple plates at one time without thinking about it, I assume they could 11-times shape (or more).

John has way more power than other Progens would expect, and his team has unexpected power. However, he is still seriously lacking in ship battle capabilities when it comes to fighting another Progen. Do you think the girls have abilities that exceed the other Progens? Do you think Dana will be able to build tech beyond the black ship? Powerful fighters can fall into patterns because of their abilities. Do you think the final ship battle will come down to tech, tactics or both?

Joss Whedon of Buffy and Firefly fame liked to give himself writing challenges. For example, people said he relied too much on snappy dialogue. So, he wrote an episode of Buffy with almost none. I think that's what Tefler did with the Vulkat. Made of root for zombie cyborg spiders. It's quite a testament to his writing that so many of us want to see more of them.

All the talk of Oceanus. Everyone on it would be a Kintark slave if not for John and the gals. I think they give him whatever he wants. I have mixed feelings about a big wedding though.

Before this story is all over, I think I want to see a Progen be surprised by loyalty. Of course, he understands matriarch and thrall loyalty, but I would like him to be caught of guard by people like Charles, Jack, Maria, the citadel soldiers and others coming to John's defence even when the situation looked hopeless. Of course, these friends shouldn't be able to take the Progen, but they should save John.

So, Lynette is tempted by the gals -- not surprising. Does Charles deserve a menage? It would be interesting if it turned out there was some advantage to John not claiming Lynette in the traditional manner -- like Lynette passes on some abilities to Charles. They should slowly young-up Lynette's projectors a bit and our favourite hacker's should introduce a worm that Photoshops recent photos and video of her. She still needs her gravitas - but hot gravitas.

I don't think we have seen much talk of drugs in this universe. It would interesting if John and the gals were hit with a drug that upped their already high libidos for the purpose of making them temporarily less combat effective. It would be fun if it had an unforeseen impact on the antagonist of the moment given our team's unique physiology.

(From reading elsewhere) I know Sakura has the mech, but I also think she needs a vehicle that she sits astride bike-style.

Will Dana want to start a search for modified superkids like Jade did for other nymphs? If her Mom was used for breeding, she should have a bunch of half siblings. Of course, they may not have survived -- in which case more tragedy for Dana.

Sorry for the long comment. I know not everyone likes them. I haven't commented in at least a couple of chapters. This is just my version of a writing bug. Also, none of this is meant as criticism -- I love this story. And yeah, it's just a story, but it's fun to speculate on what is coming or what something meant.

maddictmaddictalmost 6 years ago
So

The stars are eyes, standing on somethings palm. How do you deal with that, in a couple of weeks ?

So we have Camalot, a white and bright fortress to hang trophies in. Babe included. Then the darkness that surrounds us and blinds us in the night. Whatdoes the other Projen have to do with this plane of eexistence, or does he.

I rearranged a few lines I liked untill I read the rest of the chapter.

Like plunging into a skin-tight sleeve of liquid honey. "Does that feel good for you, Master?" "Oh, Master!"

John is so far behind, will right make might, or might make right.

usmcdadusmcdadalmost 6 years ago
Thanks

Tefler, I wish I had the way of words to express how enjoyable this story is for me. Thanks and keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Love, Hate. Love it, hate the wait for the next chapter. Thanks for the great story. Enjoying the heck out of it.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well played.

I don't know how long this series is going to be. I am willing to find out though. However at some point they may just have to give you your own genre. Seriously you have many of the all time greatest hits here in the sci-fi\fantasty category. Hope you can keep this up for quite some time to come. Thank you for your continued dedication to your craft.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Continue from 'another great interlude chapter'

I've just re read the chapter. The scene with the nymphs. They have different personalities already as far as sexual preference goes. Has John influenced that already? If he creates a personality for them after the change then that pre cum session has jumped the gun. That's the only thing that I can think that bothers me. That and the fact that John isnt more devastated that he 'created' jades personality when he clearly doesn't want to tamper with that. He obviously has been developing as a character and getting used to some of the unintended side effects. So I'm guessing that's what happened.

I love that this story is so good that we the readers feel an urge to talk about it and analyze it. A TSM book club.... :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Astral Plane

loved the comments

I wonder if Alyssa can talk to the greys from the castle?

great story!

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyalmost 6 years ago
Dana’s origin...

might change her backstory. She has always felt abandoned, but what if she wasn’t abandoned, but hidden for her protection? Tefler does say that some of the mothers and offspring were killed.

Thanks Tef!!

TheTorontoGuyTheTorontoGuyalmost 6 years ago
Re: Changing Nymph Personalities

John didn't use his powers to change the Nymphs' personalities. Just like they read minds to see what their masters' like physically, they do the same thing personality wise. That was mentioned in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sequel Hook?

"WHAT MANNER OF INSANITY IS THIS?! YOU WOULD WARP TIME ITSELF?!"

Y'know, one would think that an entity that enslaved the Progenitor race would know that they can time travel, and be able to counteract it in some way. This reaction seems like a bit of a plothole.

Judging by the sheer scale of EyeInTheSky, I don't imagine that at the current rate John could ever pose a threat to it before the end of the story. Additionally, if "no more nightmares" is genuine and not wishful thinking, we might not see more EyeInTheSky anyway. This smells like a sequel to me; I wonder where Tefler plans to go with this.

Also, glad to see best girl is now a Matriarch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Re: Dana's origin

Agree with your thoughts on this. You are now an 'A' student.

Fabulous writing Tefler. I've got to buy this book when it is published.

Easy-nuh-man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Long rambling comment

I enjoyed this story and the character development but after I read it I had a feeling that it was insubstantial with some plot points , like the Kintark peace treaty, revealed in previous chapters. When they were conversing with Tamolith there wasn't much tension as she had almost no other option to stave off complete collapse.

Similarly the Astrsal battle didn't introduce much in the way of new or different. The previous astral battle showed alot of what went on here. John did learn new Runic Phrases to augment himself but he learnt them first from Dana, he called to his Matriarchs to "petition" them for aid, rather than just drain them and he stated that he needed to learn to fight alone and not rely on the his in combat. I wonder if his personality will slowly start to become more like his guide as he takes back more of his mind and reintegrates his guide within himself. Will be just gain knowledge or will that knowledge change him?

We have seen John's struggle with the consequences of the 'Gift' and his problems with the personality change that the girls go through. This was only different as Nymphs have almost no personality to change, they become blank slates again with each new master. This may explain why the never remember previous masters. The four new nymphs had forgotten the master the had before Cadwell, a master they may have had for decades and have only been separated for a week from.

We have seen the girls talk about and start to plan the trade depots and while they changed from a pure trade depot to a hybrid trade/starfort with multi-goverment approval it isn't new.

Please don't misunderstand me I enjoy this story, it has excellent complex characters and a well thought out universe but I felt that this chapter was jogging in place more than other ones. I understand we can't have the 2nd Battle of Terra every week as that would get boring and ridiculous as would introducing new plot points and characters. One of the ways around this problem that Tefler has done well has been to introduce new characters not on the Invictus, like Henry Ross or Charles ,the Malari assassin's, Ashanna High command, the Commander of the Sentinel Battlion or Buckinghams son, even the wife of one of the Assassins victims. Show how the action of the Invictus affect the rest of the galaxy. They are essentially Greek gods at this point, their tiniest action or word can have immense consequences upon millions of lives,

in this chapter in really narrowed the focus back onto the Invictus' crew. I know that it must be hard to keep the story fresh and interesting and this isn't intended as criticism, simply my thoughts. Tefler has written an amazing story so far, I trust him to take it to HIS conclusion.

On a more positive note the revelations about Dana's parentage will fuel speculation for many chapters to come. Does anyone else find it highly unlikely that Dana would be placed on an Asteroid and later be rescued by a new Progenitor. I am starting to think that John's first trip to Karron for the Tyrenium was John being manipulated. How did that old spacer, whose name I can't remember, get to a backwater mining world like Karron, sample the 'Worm girls' and make it back to Olympus to tell John about the minerals before anyone else found out? Has Mael'nerak been watching John and only activated him to fight off Laen'kanar?

Switching to a less tinfoil hatted theme how will the crew cope with immortality? This will mostly affect Calara as she will have to watch her brothers and their families die, of old age if nothing else, while she never ages. Will John make his children immortal as watching a child or grandchild die of old age will be a heartbreaking. I know that Rachel can keep de-aging anyone she wants but she doesn't have unlimited time or energy.

How will their children grow up normally. If you think the wealthy have spoiled kids or that being royalty makes it hard to have a normal life what happens when you are the children of gods. Fans, criminals, people interested in eugenics or simply convincing one of the children to join whatever company or army you run. Even living among the Malari would pose challenges as they would be the children of the Saviours of the Malari race. There would be statues, movies, history books all written about your parents. It would be insane. If someone recruited one of their children that would make John and the girls very interested in whatever they were doing. If one of their kids joined the military they would give whatever ship or unit they were in the best military tech they would have to protect them, and kids being kids you can't just forbid them from joining. Kids like to rebel and push the boundaries.

As stated by someone else I think that the final battle between John and Laen'kanar will come down to new tactics vs old tech, John and his powerful crew vs a horde of disposable thralls and a Tefler twist. I don't think that will be the final battle, I think that the Astral monsters are a bigger threat than Laen'kanar.

Either way can't wait for the next chapter.

TREK1TREK1almost 6 years ago
Tefler

Well done once again with a wonderful chapter, unlike this one anon who whined a short story about your chapters, those of us who really follow the story knows that chapters like this is needed to keep the story together.

Why does the whiny anons not write a story themselves so they can be critisized. thanks for giving us this wonderful story for FREE.

TK

Mr_GodMr_Godalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

This one was a really great read. So many things happening in this chapter, the best part was fighting against the pro John, I hope there will be further discussion about it in future chapters. Excited to see what abilities John has uncovered after that fight.

An idea for lynnete, if John can alter her and jehana's DNA to tripple helix then he can give them the ability to alter their appearance. That way they won't have to rely on Dana's toys to hide their new look and age which is a bit risky. Specially when they by mistake bump into someone or even a simple handshake can ruin their illusion which is given at some point.

While reading about the Maria scene I had a dangerous thought. What happens if the bsp enthralls Maria. It will really be a bad situation where John and maybe even Calara will have to fight her. An only solution to avoid that is for John to enthrall her first. It might get a bit awkward for Calara but it would be super hot for us readers. Plus it would avoid some unwanted complications.

Regards

Mg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dana’s parents

Dana’s parents really loved her. They broke her out of a high security installation. Traveled across the galaxy to a crap hole so the TFed could not find her. I am guessing after that they went somewhere to have a very public death. One where they wouldn’t leave any remains. Like contacting TFed and telling them they would rather die than brake up the family. Then plowing their ship into a sun. All of this is a guess but how else would she wind up out there? Any way just saying her parents maybe just her mother or maybe just her father really loved her.

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyalmost 6 years ago
For the love of all that is holy,

does someone, anyone, have an update on 106? I’m shaking, running a fever, nightsweats, the whole nine yards.

Thanks Tef, for your addictive tale. Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit smoking.

hillcountrycowboy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Best parts were Tamolith's betrayal of the Empress, along with her negotiating with Lynette and Blake. Symmetry seemed perfect. Astral plane battle with monster dripped with detail and matched expectations.

Hard to swallow: no punishment for Jade? Nice to be forgiving but drawing from a related avenue, even Wing Commander grounded a pilot for going off on a personal vendetta. It simply maintains order, as said pilot returned to duty fighting better and actually strengthened morale. Certainly mitigating circumstances to save sisters but she almost died to boot. Even in Top Gun someone innocent was grounded due to jetwash and co-pilot death while they investigated.

Certainly can't see someone like Calara having trouble getting bridesmaid dresses with her "skills." Plus, skipped sex scenes...too "sweet," but saved reading time (4 pg).

GigzurGigzuralmost 6 years ago
@hillcountrycowboy

I've checked these comments at least 4 times in the past hour. I think I have a problem.

Not to mention 106 is up on his patreon; taunting me.

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyalmost 6 years ago
I feel your pain Gigzur!

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lol cowboy

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

wolverine006wolverine006almost 6 years ago
omg @Mr_God

BSP does make a habit of infiltrating enemy ranks and that would certainly be John's Achilles heel since he has adopted Maria as his mother and made her the model of his ideal mother.

On the other hand, it would seem a bit out of character for BSP. After all, as far as BSP is concerned, Calara is only a thrall. And Maria? She is just the mother of a thrall and another woman. From what we know, I get the feeling he wouldn't think of her as someone significant to John.

Even so, the possibility is there and the threat should be considered.

So if John did enthrall Maria, and we know they are mutually attracted to each other, will we have to rename the crew from the "Lion and His Lionesses" to "Oedipus and the Motherfuckers"? :-)

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyalmost 6 years ago
Shakes are getting worse!

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.

FredantFredantalmost 6 years ago
@ Mr_God

Your post raised a thought about the whole process of how impractical the current process of making Thralls is for John.

I seem to remember in a previous chamber BPS referring to "vats" that he somehow uses to mass produce cum to feed his Thralls.

Whilst probably not suitable for John directly, but if Rachel's was able to distill the key essence that gives his psychic connection, he could dose the entire female Malari population.

Billions of connections, even if individually very weak, would give John such an immense boost he would be almost omnipotent....

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanalmost 6 years ago
Tied up and twisting

Face it we are all jonzin for are next fix.

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyalmost 6 years ago
Full blown DT’s now

The walls are crawling with astral monsters, seven foot tall zombie cyborg spiders, and Nancy Pelosi clones. I really, really, really need a fix Tefler!

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop popping bubble wrap.

kbhuiyarkbhuiyaralmost 6 years ago
The end

Don't get me wrong guys. I don't want to see the end of this story but I am at a point where after this much humongous saga with these many interesting ideas I want to see the ending of the story soon.

and please if anyone have any idea how much of the story is left before completion let us know.

Mr_GodMr_Godalmost 6 years ago
Hillcountrycowboy

Try packs of spicy chips... It worked for me man... I use to need around 15-16 packets of fried potato chips a day... But it helped a lot.

Take care and keep fighting

Regards

Mg

TREK1TREK1almost 6 years ago
kbhuiyar

Are you crazy to want TSM to end!!!!!!!

I think Tefler indicated about 150 chapters and then there will be a continuation story of some kind and yes all Tefler and TSM fans never want it to end. You don't HAVE to read it

txtraveler1960txtraveler1960almost 6 years ago
@Cowboy, mellow out by ...

1) Make a corncob pipe and smoke some grape vine on the front porch

2) Ice down a 6 pack of Shiner Bock, & sit on the porch watching the deer go by

3) Take your AR-15 out in the pasture wild hog hunting

4) Take your lady dancing in London, TX

(Speaking of grape vines, where in the hell did all of the vineyards and wineries in the Texas hill country come from? I am in a dry county that has 4 wineries!)

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyalmost 6 years ago
txtraveler and MG

1. Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit smoking grapevine!

2. Nothing finer than some Shiner! My brew of choice.

3. AR is currently out of commission. Since Remington bought out Bushmaster they are totally fucked up. I have had a replacement barrel on order for 3 damn years! Currently using a .264 magnum Winchester Model 70 on the hogs. (Also blew one hog completely in two with a 2005 Honda Accord, but that’s a different story. Adíos Accord!)

4. Haven’t danced at London Dance Hall since a friend’s wedding. Will have to go back soon. Usually dance in Bandera, or at Flore’s in Helotes.

MG, 15-16 packs of spicy chips sounds like a gift that keeps on giving, especially the next morning. However, if you don’t hurt the next day, you didn’t have enough fun. I shall endeavor to persevere.

I think all the retired millionaires who used to buy horses build wineries now. It’s the newest fad. Remember, it was all started by Texas Tech professors at Llano Estacado. (Guns Up, Red Raiders! Fight Raiders Fight!) As long as they can sell $6-8 bottles of wine for $18-24, they’ll keep going. Around October you can buy a “passport” for two free tastings per day. It’s well worth it if you want to run around and enjoy scenery, wine, cheese, and other hoity-toity pleasures. Plenty of whiskey, bourbon, vodka and rum distilleries popping up too. As far as dry counties go, Lubbock was still dry when I was there, and we had to go out to the “Strip” to get beer. If 3 guys chipped in $2 each you could buy a case of Schaefer corn beer from Iowa. It was good and cheap. Actually, it was just cheap. If it wouldn’t bore everyone else I’d tell you my two Pinky the bootlegger stories.

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanalmost 6 years ago
Do tell HCC

Drank plenty of Schaefer at ASU before going to LSU..., then the Corps taught me all I ever needed to know..., LOL

kbhuiyarkbhuiyaralmost 6 years ago
TREKI

I don't know what is your statement but my statement is a good story is a story which end somewhere. I also want a sequel but I also want this story to end somewhere.

I don't know about other but if you had watched fast and furious movies all part you would know the franchise is not up to the standard anymore. if you stretch something good more than it should it would break at a point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What comes now?

Yet again a marvelous chapter, Tefler. But there is a few thing i would like to mention.

There was many interesting things in this one. The fight against the astral chief monster(that showed not to be chief at all) were a bit strange. I did not like the time manipulation thing that Joh did. It seems like an easy out to get the hero out of a seemingly impossible situation. It does not bode well for the future, If john now just can manipulate time to fight a battle as many times he wants. I have loved these massive complex battles, where you really show how masterfully you can paint a picture of the action. I would hate to lose them. So I hope this was a one time thing, and not a new power he now can utilize whenever he wants.

Also the negotiations with Tamolith went unnaturally well. I would have expected a lot of shouting and screaming. Besides, I hope they don't trust a word she says. She is probably already planning how to backstab them. The way they just accepted her unconditional surrender, smells of extreme naivety, even if they sat with all the cards.

And one thing. And i dont believe i am going to say this. I, like a lot of readers, started reading this story because of the sex. But stayed because of the incredible storyline. So I am shaking my head in disbelief when i am saying this. Please cut down on the sex. This was a very good chapter, but it would have been even better if it had about half the sex it had. It started to become repetitive.

Other than these things, I really love the chapter. And I am looking forwards to the next. What will happen now? I hope we will see more about the construction of the new trading station. And don't let the Forgotten be once again forgotten. I wonder how John will solve that puzzle. The Brimorians long since deserve to be put in their place. And John needs to find more Nymphs if he is to save the species. Otherwise there will not be enough genetic diversity. Someone had the idea that he could change their genetic makeup, so that they can give birth to male children. I fully thing that is the way to go. But the birth rate needs to be either very low, or in control of the nymphs, since they are immortal.

Well, that's enough for this time. Thank you for a marvelous read Tefler. So now i join the other readers in struggling with redrawal symptoms while waiting for chapter 105.

Keep up the good work Tefler.

You are without question the best writer on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic series

I am astounded by the depth of the universe you’ve created. The character depth is wonderful. This is one of the best stories on this site. My only question concerns your use of the phrase “You have excelled yourself”. I always thought you could excel at something, and, if you did a really great job, you could exceed yourself.

ms904191ms904191almost 6 years ago

Any update on 106 tefler ?????

TheTorontoGuyTheTorontoGuyalmost 6 years ago
Stories Ending, Time Manipulation, Tamolith

Even though you don't want a story to end, you can still be eager to know how it turns out. There's a reason that some people jump ahead in a long story and read the conclusion.

I think John's time manipulation was only in the astral realm, but that's just a guess on my part. He also bulked up to a size that we haven't seen in the real world.

Tamolith was never the shouter. She is more devious. It's normal for her to bide her time. Given what just happened to her rivals, I doubt that John and the gals would trust her. However, if I remember correctly, she kept her word with John before. Did she also do something that was her sticking to the letter of her deal if not the spirit?

mikecflmikecflalmost 6 years ago
Just me

I'm not in a hurry to see the end of the story. If Tefler sticks to the sequel idea with a time jump and the chapter count total for this storyline ( this is a guess ) from a comment of his, it should end somewhere between 125 to 150 chapters. This is for those of you who can't wait to get to the end and as I said it's just a guess on my part. I am very happy to read this saga for as long as Tefler writes it. He has written a story that has people begging for the next chapter as soon as they finish the latest one. I don't have any complaint's about the sex either, I feel it is very well done and is part of the storyline as it has been from the beginning, that's just the way it is. Thanks Tefler, your work is appreciated.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 6 years ago
Just Me too.

Let’s have a vote. All in favor of the story never ending since the characters we love will live forever? 👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Holy..

Simply breathtaking. Please, Please, Please write faster. I was lucky to find 105 chapters already in existence and have read them in the last days. Sidenote: the number of lionesses is getting out of hand.

The other progenitor comes off as a little naive due to always underestimating John. And it is crazy how you make each chapter exciting and with an unique touch.

HmanlitHmanlitalmost 6 years ago
An epiphany

I'm re-reading the series again and just got to the first part of 18 when it struck me. The progenitors are under the control of the ethereals and are supposed to be taking over. I bet the power of the regular progenitors is charging the ethereals. Or the problems are the slaves of the ethereals. But John isn't doing that which is why he's been getting the death ether dreams.

Look at the change in attitude of the ethereal presence and what triggers it in the first few paragraphs of 18. It's that John isn't conquering but instead has just the 4 (at the time) thralls.

Going further, what if Larn'kelnar (and maybe the other progens?) know they are being used or enslaved by the ethereals but don't have a way to get enough power to do anything about it? Maybe he saw something in John that looked promising and has been adding challenges to strengthen John? And how with that "It's time for a family reunion" comment he isn't talking about an attack but an actual talk. Or Larn'kelnar wants to ask him how he does it for the sake of the rebellion?

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyalmost 6 years ago
Withdrawals are getting worse

I’m shaking so much a coworker handed me a bucket of paint that needed to be agitated.

Look like I picked the wrong week to quit huffing Redi-Whip

hpinghpingalmost 6 years ago
Withdrawal

What withdrawal... I started to see errors in other stories, mixing characters of TSM in the story and making therefore no sense at all of the story.

So I am eager to know when 106, ebook 4, and softcover 3 is coming out in the wild and in that order... I hope soon, very soon.

Thanks Tefler...

GigzurGigzuralmost 6 years ago
*scratches neck*

Hey, Tefler, *sniffs* you got any of that good TSM shit? *coughs* I'm jonesing real bad here, man.

-an addict

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hmanlit’s Epiphany

That’s a really interesting theory. We truly don’t know enough about the progens to understand their motives. Tefler has purposely been keeping it a secret, but that could be a possibility. Any beings powerful enough to have created the progenitors in the first place would be powerful enough to enslave the entire galaxy unless they were not in the same dimension. So maybe they can’t interact with this plane on their own and need a go-between to get them what they want. So they created the progenitor. Still doesn’t answer what they want or the purpose of the progenitors, but it’s a start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Re:epiphany

I thought it had been pretty obvious that (most) Progenitors were under the astral beings' control for a while now. There are other clues besides the dreams. Like Mael'nerak's increasingly disheveled appearance over the course of the Nexus recordings (as he diverged from the behaviour expected from Progenitors, he began to get attacked the same way John is). Or the fact that he created the Ashanath specifically for maintaining a subplane for him (for the same reason Alyssa created one now). Or the fact that Mael'nerak was only attacked by another Progenitor after he had his change of heart and after he created the Ashanath (they sent another Progenitor to kill him in the physical world because he was safe in his subplane).

Are people seriously only realizing this now?

TheTorontoGuyTheTorontoGuyalmost 6 years ago
What People Realize When

Different people have read this story in very different ways. Some have read it multiple times. Others have binged 100+ chapters in short order. Still others have been here from very early on reading as each new chapter comes out. Some people read for leisure in a very light way while dealing with life such as family. Others read very intently.

Obviously, all these reading styles make for different recollections and understandings of a story as sprawling as this one is. I know with myself, there are lots of things that I only half remember. The Progens and the temporal plane certainly falls into that category. I do remember the temporal plane boss being disgusted at John for not dominating his thralls though.

As for the temporal plane monsters controlling the Progens, I won't be surprised if it's not that simple.

bob9bob9almost 6 years ago
Re:TheTorontoGuy

I wouldn't be surprised either if there's more to it. It doesn't explain why the astral monsters only attack when a new girl is added, for example. But at this point the evidence is so overwhelming that the astral monsters expect Progenitors to act in certain ways that it would be shocking if that weren't the case.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
update on 106?

It's been 16 days since chap 106 went up on the patreon, any word on when we're gonna get it here? I know before he decided to split it 105+106 was going to be one chapter and tef said it'd likely show up on here around the 10th. Theres also no post on the patreon about chapter 107 being underway...did tefler die or something?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

No, he is not dead! He posted today that he has 26k of 107 done. Chill out folks. Dang it. Some of you are just like toddlers needing a tit every five minutes. Sheesh!

hpinghpingalmost 6 years ago
What tit?

If I need a tit it would be Jade's tit after she had a "refill" of John to suppress my TSM cold turkey...

hpinghpingalmost 6 years ago
106 up soon?

Well, Tefler posted on Patreon that 107 part 1 is up in the payed pastures, so maybe we can see 106 here real time soon, that is in about a fortnight.

It seems that he had family came over for some extended stay's, so no work could be done.

Also in the comments for 107 there is a hint that he is writing under a pseudonym, as not all of his family is aware he is writing this epic story, but seen the views of certain people on sex in stories that is quite understandable. However the greatest pornographic book (it contains war, revenge, incest, rape, murder, bloodshed, and seduction to name some actions) is seen by them as a holy book which children should read ... in the not censored version when the enter puberty at least. For those that doubt read the Old testament in the Bible. I am _definitely_ not saying that some of his family is having that kind of reactions, but there are some christian groups that have a very narrow view on what is acceptable behavior of others and would not condone some sites on the internet as they see them as bad for public morale.

B.T.W. Maybe John can get male thralls by getting them to drink his sperm from the tits of Jade and her four sisters, just an idea. I wonder what a progenitor would do when he meets an army of mixed gender thralls, as they are historically using only the female part of the population... That would be nice for Charles and Lynette and maybe Lina...

Thanks Tefler.

medrosakmedrosakalmost 6 years ago

5☆ great work Tefler. It was very interesting how you kept the story interesting in between battle scenes. Keep it up!

TarlosoTarlosoalmost 6 years ago
Not to shabby

Thks for another chapter,( and another two weeks of pain waiting for the next chapter😉). Nice work with Lynette and Dana's parentage. That could be a interesting little sub story. My only criticism is the eugenics timeline.. I was a little confused about the 10 years mentioned by Rachel and Dana being 18 years old. Sry to nitpick. Please continue the great work. Not to many authors have made me reread 105 chapters before.

BorerNBorerNalmost 6 years ago
@Torloso (Not to shabby)

Rachel mentioned "The research has actually been ongoing for decades ..." two paragraphs later she said: "Over the last ten years, the researchers targeted impoverished young women for recruitment ...".

That means there is no flaw in the story line :).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I want to reward hard work

Hi Tefler, you have worked so hard and so long on this saga, as a budding author myself the idea of writing something even on par with one of your chapters seems mind boggling to me.

That being said I have been trying to pay you back for this awesome piece of work, by buying the amazon releases. I cannot afford a patreon account so I figure this would be the next best thanks I can offer. I already have volumes 1, 2,and 3, I was wondering when 4 was due, roughly?

I envy your talent, sadly my story is still stuck inside of this writer 😁 thank you for sharing yours.

MM2KX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What is the point of the astral plane monsters?

This is my favorite series, but the astral plane diversions seem like they are random scenes from another book. I hope there is some tie-in coming soon because the astral monsters just don’t make sense with all the great space battles, aliens, and John’s harem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Re: point of the astral plane monsters

This is from page 7 toward the bottom of the page:

Sagging with relief, John was about to reach out to Athena to extricate himself from this desolate place, when the ground tipped over, upending itself and knocking him from his feet. As John toppled backwards, the ground seemed to pull away, leaving him staring up at the sky as he fell. He saw the stars ripple and with a feeling of dread, realised that they were a field of eyes, all of them staring intently at him.

The mind behind those eyes belonged to a being beyond his comprehension, which surveyed him with amusement and mild irritation, like one might study a meddlesome ant. John knew that he'd been the focus of attention from this antediluvian horror before, but he was only just beginning to get a glimpse at its true nature. He suddenly realised that the plateau he'd been fighting on was no more than the palm of this creature's impossibly vast hand. The sub-plane he'd been dragged back to time and again was only a tiny fragment of this unholy demigod's domain... a tempering ground for those of his kind, although for what purpose he couldn't begin to fathom.

I think what Tefler says here is, it’s a way for the progenitor overlords to, if not exactly train, twist the progen in question to act as they want for reasons yet to be defined.

StaukerStaukeralmost 6 years ago
Re: epiphanies

We know progenitors were genetically modified, said so awhile back, soon after Rachel first joined up. General consensus is that the astral abomination controls/guides the actions of progenitors, I'm of the opinion that the progenitors were already a powerful species before they gained the attention of the astral monsters - at which point they were modified. It's highly likely that the guide is of astral origin. It's entirely possible that the etheriels feed off psychic bleed through from the death and destruction caused by a progenitors conquests-although I doubt that, as what did they consume before the modified progenitors? The psychic suffering caused by everyday life? If so, then being able to consume that would mean a progenitors rampage would be like when John reconnected with his girls on the etheriels palm- being flooded with power. Also, splendid job tefler on portraying the vastness of the monstrosity that is the Lord of the astral plane. Thank you also, hman, for the wonderful speculation.

Also, part one of chapter 107 went live on patron a couple days ago, so 106 should go live soon ish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hey Stauker

I say this in fun. That idea where the astral beings getting psychic energy reminds me of the kids movie Monster inc. What if John’s positive loving energy is 10 times more powerful than the energy from death and destruction?

bob9bob9almost 6 years ago
Re:Stauker

The guides aren't in league with the astral monsters. If they were, John's wouldn't have given him the knowledge he used to fight them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
self preservation

Yeah, except he may be created by the astral monsters, BUT the astral monsters are about to obliterate the &amp;quot;real&amp;quot; john; from pjs perspective; as well as &quot;human&quot; john. So self preservation would entice him to help.

ms904191ms904191almost 6 years ago

Any update on ch 106 tefler ?????

StaukerStaukeralmost 6 years ago
Re: self preservation

While you're probably right, the nature of the progenitor-thrall relationship implies that that the guide would probably be psychicly linked to one of the etheriels, so as to prevent rebellion. In the same way progenitors forced loyalty upon their thralls, I wouldn't be surprised if there etheriels forced submission upon the progenitor guides, giving them control over the progenitor when it absorbs its guide. It might be that the calming exercises John is known to use, and has been shown to have locked away his guide with before edraele came along, may have severed the guides connection to the etheriels. Just speculation.

More speculation, and it's tinfoil hat time!

Why is it called a soul forge? Does it requires life force (souls) to power the psychic forges, where alloys are made by draining thralls of their life force and using the distilled psychic energy to force a bond between different elements, resulting in an alloy that is the best possible combination of two elements, and psychicly reinforced? It would explain the immense suffering trapped inside the legacy shard found in chapter one oh one. I doubt this, as Dana said that the black super material was made using a staggering comprehension of physics, and mentioned nothing about psychic shaping.

Oh, and I doubt the etheriels created the physical plane out of boredom, cause if that was the case, it'd be something straight out of the necronomicon.

I sincerely hope that Dana can improve on the progenitor tech in time, and that the progenitors equipment isn't literally the most advanced kit that's possible to make without breaking their laws of physics. Because that'd suck

NewnotsureNewnotsurealmost 6 years ago
Waiting is hurting

Okay please don’t shoot me but when is 106 coming out Tefler where are you darn I want to join your pataron but not sure now if they are shutting down adult sites talk to us please.

mikecflmikecflalmost 6 years ago
About patreon

Was planning to become a patron in the near future but after reading that the story might soon no longer be allowed on patreon I would appreciate any insight from patrons that may have up to date information. Tefler, maybe you have more knowledge of the situation. Thank you.

TheTorontoGuyTheTorontoGuyalmost 6 years ago
The Future of TSM on Patreon

I am not on Patreon. So, I am not trying to promote anyone using it. I am just replying to the question about the future of adult content there, and whether it is worthwhile joining because of that.

Patreon is a 'going-forward' model. In other words, you pay for each NEW chapter/episode/month. Tefler has made access to his story one dollar per chapter. So, even if TSM got booted from Patreon, nobody would lose out paying for content they did not receive. Furthermore, the amount invested at any one time is minor.

All that said, Tefler is probably safe on Patreon. He and the community just have to be careful with the images that are posted. His page comes across as from a science fiction writer more than it being by an erotica writer. My sense is that Patreon was targeting people selling adult imagery more than anything -- and they do seem to be drawing a line. It's like saying HBO Game of Thrones sex is okay, but late night Cinemax erotic thriller sex is not.

In terms of supporting Tefler financially, his minimum level of Patreon support is still significantly less than buying paperback novels. He has written well over one million words (and may now be around double that). Let's use one million though and an average novel length of 100,000 words for round numbers. That's ten novels at a average cost today of about $15 (again for round numbers). So, that would be $150 (or up to 20 novels and $300 depending on today's word count). Even if you could have paid from chapter one (he didn't set up Patreon until well after that), you would only have paid $107 online. Of course, Kindle editions are less money, and Tefler is selling his even cheaper than the $7.50 average, but there, you really have to wait.

Of course, what really makes Tefler's writing a good value is how enjoyable it is.

TallMarriedManTallMarriedManalmost 6 years ago
Patreon Info

I don't think Tefler will have any issues with Patreon as far as the stories go. Their terms of service are very clear on adult content. This is taken verbatim from their site.

-----

We ask creators to flag themselves as Adult Content if they create any content that has mature themes such as sexuality or graphic violence. When you are flagged as Adult Content your page is removed from our search. We also require that all public content on your page be appropriate for all audiences. Content with mature themes must be marked as a patron-only post.

We have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of content. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline. As a reminder, you should never post or share nude content of any individual under the age of 18, including yourself. As a strong commitment to child safety, we will work with law enforcement whenever we come across child exploitation.

We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish content, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish content that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex.

We understand that some topics on this list such as incest or rape are a little bit more complicated because these situations are, unfortunately, part of real life. As a result, when reviewing this type of content, the Trust and Safety team will take into consideration context including personal, historical or educational narrative. For example, survivor stories or fiction such as Game of Thrones or Lolita are allowed on Patreon.

Lastly, you cannot sell pornographic material or arrange sexual service(s) as a reward for your patrons. We define pornographic material as real people engaging in sexual acts such as masturbation or sexual intercourse on camera. You can’t use Patreon to raise funds in order to produce pornographic material such as maintaining a website, funding the production of movies, or providing a private webcam session.

If you have doubts about whether to mark your page as Adult Content or not, we always recommend that you do so for the sake of precaution. This is especially important as Patreon welcomes different communities with different sensitivities. You can read more about the Adult Content flag here.

-----

What it all boils down to is that they are not going after authors writing stories as long as they avoid a few, specific topics. I just started a Patreon account for my writing and it was approved so I doubt authors will be cut off from the service any time soon.

I just wish my writing was as good as Tefler's works! He inspired me to take a stab at the Sci-Fi / Fantasy genre and to set up the Patreon. I wish him and his stories many successes moving forward!

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyalmost 6 years ago
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit chewing my toenails

I’ve honestly been driven to distraction. Since 105 was supposed to be a double-sized chapter, I optimistically expected 106 to post soon after 105. I’ve got too much work to do to deal with this frustration. I’m considering going cold turkey and waiting until Tef‘s epic tale is complete, or switching to the e-books. I’m not patient, I’m an addicted binge reader. This is killing me. College football will start before 107 posts, so I’ll try to substitute one vice for another.

Thanks Tefler, you’ve created a wonderful story, and the quality of your writing has increased with every page. Thanks for continuing to post for free here for all us peons. Vaya con Díos, compadres.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Save a soul

Please save a soul, am dying here Tefler. Please when is 106 coming

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 6 years ago
A bit more on the Quantum Computing front

What many do not realize is Quantum Computers already exist.

IBM currently has a 5 qubit Quantum Computer that users can access online. And, in just a couple of years the plan is to create a 50 qubit Quantum Computer.

To put this in perspective, a quantum computer with 300 qubits would be able to process more bits of information than there are particles in the universe.

The 50-qubit quantum computer will be 10 times larger than a 5-qubit system already housed by IBM. And the new system will be able to do things that conventional computers can’t do. It will accelerate drug discovery and make scientific discoveries, IBM said.

IBM is building faster quantum computers to show such systems aren’t theoretical dreams. IBM’s ultimate goal is to build a universal quantum computer with thousands of qubits to run a wide range of computing tasks.

It will be Gabriel's Trumpet.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 6 years ago
The 50 qubit Quantum Computer and the state of the art Supercomputer

Comparing them is like comparing a bike to a Lambo that is out of gas at this time. They do different things and while a trike can outrun an out of gas Lambo....when the Lambo gets fueled, it really didn't matter who started first.

The current 5 qubit model was a proof of concept. By 2020 they project to have the 50 qubit model up and running. That one will outstrip the Watson supercomputer in that it will be able to do things the Watson can't do...stuff that is theoretical and the amount of data too intricate to track even with a supercomputer. And, once the 50 qubit computer has an opportunity to show proof of concept...the sky is the limit.

One thing IBM is banking on is to have the Quantum machine eventually figure out the math of Quantum Physics. When that happens you have stargates and Worm Hole manipulation. Crops created from the genome up so you can have corn that will grow in clay and 2 feet of snow. Creation of viruses that cure genetic diseases....that sort of stuff.

They have gotten the error rates down to 5 out of 1000 and that number is dropping on a rapidly increasing scale...soon it will be less than current computers.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 6 years ago
I just hope

That when it becomes self aware....that it has pity on us.

TREK1TREK1almost 6 years ago
Tefler

When can we expect 106, it's been with your patreons now for almost 2 weeks if I'm not mistaken as it was supposed to be part of 105. The withdrawal symptoms are getting unbearable and as I mentioned before not all of your followers can join you on patreon.

Hope to read again soon.

TK

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 6 years ago
@ Trek

Tefler had both sets of parents visit one after the other, each for an extended amount of time. Therefore he had to take about 10 days off from writing. No inside information, but I suspect the chapter will be up by Monday at the latest.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 6 years ago
There is a TSM Anon class

We meet daily and once a week we get a visit from one of the Lioneses. This week Faye will be the visiting speaker. All are invited to attend this Saturday at 7:00 PM GMT. Clothing is optional.

TeflerTefleralmost 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 106 submitted

I submitted chapter 106 for moderation just now, so I expect it will probably be up on the site by Monday.

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5+*’s Loved it!

So where is chapter 106?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES