All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 145'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 153 Comments
OftenRomanticOftenRomantic12 months ago

Tefler... you probably get tired of the platitudes of overwhelming praise after 145 chapters... and I'm going to do it again! Well done! The multiple storylines are progressing with tantalizing clues of what's ahead. Will the healed but braindead body of Vestele Waephyra be used for Athena? for Faye? Will the warp gates of Kythshara allow the recovery of Larn'kelnar's thrall fleet? How will the Maliri interact with the surviving thralls? Will John claim them as well? Will Admiral Devereux stop the rebellion? Will Lucyna uncover Admiral Devereux is a secret Lioness? I look forward to your next chapter release!

RamazaRamaza12 months ago

Ahh, finaly got my much needed Tefler fix ;-) an other great installment of the Three square meals odyssey.

Thank you, and i'll be looking forward to the next one.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunny12 months ago
Heck yeah!

Another awesome chapter, this one will keep me until the next.

Now perhaps some of those progenitor gun turrets can be of use on the kirrix border, oh and I do hope that the colonies won't do anything stupid. Or starts to have deals with the brimorians, I guess we'll know in the following chapters..

iRaptoriRaptor12 months ago

Masterful story telling as always.

ErectioncontrolErectioncontrol12 months ago

There are very few stories that i am able to re read like it was the first time. Thank you, you have this way of dragging me in to the story. Always waiting for the next chapter like a kid on christmas morning.

bourbononicebourbononice12 months ago

another great chapter, thanks tefler

AlluredAllured12 months ago

what an awesome chapter, thank you Tefler

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

thank you Tefler

Loved the chapter

Stopped just when getting juicy

Sat in my chair watching the concrete cows

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

They need to get at least one set of those guns on to the Invictus. Fast ... they can 💥 anything, even black ships. Also, finding the Warp Gate and the super-Lab will change everything ... given time.

Hope they have it .... because "Xar" sent a progenitor to hunt them down.

Building a new drop-ship from scratch. Can't wait to see what Dana gets up to 🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Why do I suspect the Achonin or their tech will make a reappearance? As usual many questions answered but as many created. Thanks for another great instalment and staying on this site. The other Dave

ranec1ranec112 months ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"I'm okay... just really tired. I've got a nasty headache and feel hung-over, but I guess that's to be expected."

BruceWoBruceWo12 months ago

Another wonderful chapter.

skippersdadskippersdad12 months ago

That was great , so the Achonin are definitely going to try something I think His Dad and Mom will come to help.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6912 months ago

Can not wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just to let everyone know. Teflers dad died last month.

emalek123emalek12312 months ago

Thank you Tefler that was amazing and I'm grateful for releasing this episode fast

ranec1ranec112 months ago
So sorry bro

condolences on your loss Tef if what anonymous 4 down says is correct us Maori have a saying "Ake Ake Kia Kaha Kia Toa" (stand tall walk proud you are there legacy)

Aroha Nui (love at this sad time to you and your whanau) (family)

ender2k2kender2k2k12 months ago

I am very sorry for your loss. It’s one of the hardest ones that life throws at us. I wish you and your family well. Thank you

OldNewAuthorOldNewAuthor12 months ago

My condolences on your family's loss.

mharrisonmharrison12 months ago

Sorry to hear of your loss. Makes for a difficult time and makes me appreciate you continuing to share your work with us so mush more.

Fantastic chapter and still as amazed at the quality of this story.

Many, many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Please keep going I'm very much enjoying this story.

buddah222buddah22212 months ago

My heartfelt condolences go to you and your family. I can’t say I know what you are going through, but I do know what it’s like to lose a dad. I lost mine when I was eight years old and I know how it affected me so you have my sincerest sympathy and hoping you are able to talk to someone through this trying time. Thank you very much for another brilliant chapter, especially in this time of grief. Thank you very much for the time, effort and imagination that you are put into this continuing tale .

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

i am very sorry about your loss. I have lost both of my parents, a brother and sister. Also my wife lost both of her parents and a sister so I know how you feel.

I completely enjoy and love your story After the last 2 chapters, I can see them be able to do the things necessary to accomplish every thing they need to do.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wonderful as always I wait patiently for the next and thank you for sharing your gift

Dreamdog519Dreamdog51912 months ago

I love the story and send my heartfelt condolences about your loss. I do hope you can find the time and mental reserves to continue your excellent story. The last two chapters were excellent!

CreepythinmanCreepythinman12 months ago

Oh, thank God! A new chapter!!! THANK YOU!!! I looooove this series! Can't get enough! Please, please, PLEASE upload more here on literotica! I know you have a patreon and all that, but please don't forget your loyal fans here on Lit! Kudos and more power to you, sir!!! ❤️

wolverine006wolverine00612 months ago

OMG! With 62 victories to his credit, Mael' was a bad-ass! However, from what Irillith showed, it sounds like the Achonin were originally kicking his ass before he turned the tide. But as always, we get some answer, which leads to many more questions. So now we know from the last chapter, it was only because he created and deployed the Nymphs against the Achonin that he was able to defeat them. Is his victory over the Achonin included as one of the 62? After their defeat, why did he "allow himself to become weak"?

So who were the Achonin? They seemed to be different from progenitors. Were they the ones that employed the Shroud? From Chapter 107, we know they (the Achonin) defeated the Enshunu. We can only assume that the Enshunu were a seed race (just like the Maliri) who were sent by Xar. If so, why would Xar be so obsessed with seeing the Achonin destroyed? Perhaps they were the last remnants of the Kythfaren?

Did anyone get the feeling that Athena was describing Mad Jonah? And why was everything still working in the palace? Is there an AI presence still operating?

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

Another great instalment. Please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Such a wonderful series. I only wish chapters came more frequently. Thank you so much for this entertainment!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love this story so far!! I love that you are showing how greedy mankind can really be, like the enslavement of the Nymph race or the stealing of the Gray's territory. I am hoping you find a way to give the Kintark Empire back all their territory. Maybe have a mineral deep in the Kintark territory that is needed in the cure for a man-made disease that was created to kill 98% of mankind by human terrorists. Because the human terrorists hates the Federation. Remember, mankind is one of the most dangerous and destructive creature ever created.

Syrbulldog69Syrbulldog6911 months ago

I just finished binge reading all of the "Three Square Meals" stories. An heroic tale of epic proportions. I am awed by the depth of imagination and the possibilities that may emerge from the chapters so far published. I look forward to future adventures and developments.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

@Anonymous

You are a moron who needs to get a life. You write similar stupid comments after each new post that Tefler makes on here. If everyone left Patreon, as you suggest with your 'brilliant' idea, then there would be no more story on Literotica. Does this outcome not occur to you?

tomnorristomnorris11 months ago

I is a GREAT story and would make a GREAT movie series like game of thrones.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What are Tefler's plans for Vestele? Especially now that Mael's LAB has been found. 🧐 Not to mention Athena 🤔 ... Interesting plot twists ahead.

The 🦁 is as weak as a kitten right now. Talk about a bad time.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another awesome chapter as always. THANKS TEFLER!!!

I would be one of those idiot patreon supporters if I had the wherewithal to support you. I am a patient person who has can wait until tefler releases the next chapter. Take care, hope that your medical issues are temporary. 👍

CCT61CCT6110 months ago

Please finish ! A great story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Merci pour cette très longue saga.

Et félicitations pour la précision apportée dans toutes les descriptions.

I Hope you'll be able to finish this story ... In the future

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@Anonymous

No he is not in violation of the site rules.

Tefler has stated on numerous occasions that he is going to post the entire story here and continues to do so, contrary to what you state. His posting rate has slowed considerably in the past year, but there is no rule to say how often it needs to be posted.

As to being forced to Patreon, you clearly do not understand the meaning of the word forced. You have a choice, either wait for the chapters to be published here for free, or subscribe to Tefler's Patreon to read the latest chapters now.

For just $1, you could download 18 chapters (146-163) now. Without giving any spoilers away, lots of highly anticipated things happen in those chapters which have been foreshadowed for years.

Or wait until they are published on Literotica, which at the current rate means you may be waiting years to catch up. Nobody is putting a gun to your head, the choice is yours!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@ Anonymous

If you are a Patron of Tefler then I'm not sure why you have an issue with the posting rate on Literotica? Though from your reply, it seems to me that your real issue with Tefler is being pre-charged for chapters 164, 165, 166 and 167. Perhaps Patreon would be a better forum to put your grievance to Tefler, since that is where you have an issue?

Wrt your statement about not knowing how much longer you will stay as a Patron, the same answer as I gave above still applies. Nobody is forcing you to keep your Patreon membership. You can cancel anytime and read the story for free here as an alternative. You will then just have to wait until Tefler posts Ch 167 to Literotica to get back up to speed.

Hopefully Tefler's posting rate to Literotica will increase again and you will not have to wait years for 167 to be published on here.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Recovery delayed is not recovery denied, hang in there Tef.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As always a good chapter Tefler. I am sorry to hear about your injury. Hope you get better soon.

And about the other anonymus that is complaining and outright accusing you of fraud. Know that most of us has a understanding for your situation. Being sick is not easy. Especially not in USA.

Good luck Tefler.

DistantConstellationDistantConstellation9 months ago

Thanks, Tefler - just caught up after an eventful couple of months, and I like the pace moving. I especially like the independence we're seeing from Lynn, Alyssa, and the gang - gives a real richness to the rebuild of a galaxy-scale society on a new idea. I'm also enjoying OftenRomantic's notion of incorporating the now-bereft thralls of the gone progenitors. Maliri are blue; I seem to remember Larn's thralls are yellow? I may remember wrong, but made me grin that you could be creating a Ukraine flag rainbow race.

Meanwhile if Dana can will a black hole into being, a little thing like creating a positive-emotion soul forge just requires some thinking - glad Mael'nerek got rid of the old one; those things are nasty.

I'm delighted to hear there are ~20 chapters postable at a pace you choose. I entirely get it that this site is free, and a labor of joy and, as with all art, of daring and vulnerability to share creativity;. I lose track of most recent developments between these longer-spaced posts, which is just a way of saying hey! life goes on! In the real world real things bring real heartache and real joy - we lose people, and share in and experience joy, both as you have done, as we all have done or will do, and this is after all a gift from you and an escape for us. What delights me about the chapters ahead is knowing they exist, even if you get fed up with the gang here or tire of the story; anticipation moves from "hope he writes more" to "will save the next chapter in this book for tomorrow."

Thank you - and I hope writing these chapters is as much an escape for you, as reading them is for us.

parenthesisparenthesis9 months ago

Darn, I'm enjoying this. Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

@DistantConstellation

Larn's Thrall's are light green. The only yellow thralls we have seen were briefly in Alyssa's visions, fighting Mael'nerak aboard his former dreadnought that the Ashanath commandeered, called the Legacy, during the Drakkar war. We know that Rahn'hagon's thrall race was red skinned, again from Alyssa's visions aboard his crashed dreadnought on Arcadia, so they were not his. We do not know the Progenitor master of these yellow thralls, at least not yet, maybe we will find out in the coming chapters?

ranec1ranec19 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"On that note... I better get packed for the trip."

"We were her hobby... you were her obsession."

"Because you attract trouble like a shitstorm magnet, Sparks,"

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Where did all the comments go?

ranec1ranec19 months ago
Mean As!!

just left this comment on a story by GARRYLMMARTIN Journey to Year 1, 000,000,000 it's a good read so far (just found/started reading it) just 2 completely different stories

per the last comment, 2 completely different styles of story telling, composition and information as per personal and there abilities, detailed descriptions of each individual species (over 15 minimum at least) and the abosolute breakdown of every ship be it the Invictus, Terran or any of the other Aliens vessel's with regards to weapons, armour, shielding, sensor's, engineering, FTL speeds the list goes on I've probably jumped the gun here as it might all be in upcoming chapters I do like this story as I've rated it the same 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ each chapter as it deserves I will probably be rereading this 5 to 10 times like I have so far with Three Square Meals and leave more comments each time was good to find this story as it's an excellent read while waiting for chapter 146

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Is it time for more of the Vulkat "gifts" to see action? Those almost extinct spiders have been helpful.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

To Anonymous

This loser wipes out all comments he don't like. This one will probably not make it as well.

He AGAIN made a promise to "catch up" while his family is supposedly away in the first week of the month and yet a false promise as nothing showed up. I bet everyone that there will be an empty placeholder before the next chapter, another payment without any work for it and the dumb ass patreons will just continue paying, SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yeah, he only wrote 3 chapters so far this year for his "patreons" but is now charging FIVE chapters ahead and he complains his finances is in "dire straits". Well Ahole, NO WORK NO PAY. Stop stealing from people, you conniving Canadian.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hi folks, I have read as far ahead as chapters 155 and further for free!!! I m not sure how but I do feel blessed. The story is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great as usual, the great page turner. The best story in literotica, infact the best among sci-fiction.... Can't wait to see the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My condolences on your loss. Losing my father 10 years ago was the single most traumatic occurrence in my life. To loose my personal role model was earth shattering. I love this series but please make sure you are ready before you continue.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Is this the end of story on this platform, please advise your readers if you are only posting henceforth on Patreon

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Anyone know of any other similar stories?

Sci-fi, Harem, Action/Adventure-ish ? I love the empire building aspect, but it's hard to find similar. I'd love to get my teeth into something while waiting for Tef to actually do what he says he's going to do in a given month.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

August gone, no catch up chapters, still BS'sing his patrons AND everybody else. WAIT FOR IT, YEAH ANOTHER PRECHARGED CHAPTER BEFORE the AHOLE will post another chapter cause the people on patreon love to give money away for nothing.

Here is his broken promises:

1) He will never forget where he started and will always post on Literotica, AT THE MOST 3 CHAPTERS BEHIND patreon.

2) when he reach his target he will quit his job and write more, we used to get AT LEAST one chapter a month.

So tell us AHOLE, what happened? Got to greedy and lazy or just greedy and stretched the story too long and you don't know how to continue?

Used up all your sickness excuses and shortage of money for medical even though you live in Canada, and NOT in the UK, where you have free medical?

WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF ALL YOUR PATREON DUMB ASSES REALIZE YOU'RE SCAMMING THEM FOR FREE MONEY AND DROP YOU?

YOU'RE AN IDIOT AND SO ARE ALL THE PATREONS WHO'VE BEEN PAYING FOR 8 MONTHS AND ONLY GOT 3 CHAPTERS FOR IT, BUT I GUESS WE NEED THOSE PEOPLE AS WELL SO SCAMMERS AND POLITITIANS CAN LIVE AS WELL.

txtraveler1960txtraveler19608 months ago

Quaranteam is a great continuing story with 4 or 5 spinoffs by other authors. It isn't a space harem story, but a take on the pandemic creating mandatory harems for survival. CorruptingPower is the author, and the best spinoff is by BreakTheBar. Enjoy

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Doesn't it get depressing, posting these chapters year after year, letting this be the focus of your mind's eye as your life slowly fades away? All those opportunities missed, all those joys you could've had, all faded in favor of faceless masturbators who stop thinking of you the moment they pull up their pants. If you could go back to yourself when you wrote your first chapter, what would you tell that younger person?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Anon of 2 days ago, no further placeholder, it seems, perhaps somebody complained as promiswd with the patreon mamagement and they put a stop to the abuse.

But no chapter 163 either, after the 4-pages cliffhanger two months ago; August's first week catchup forgotten, too.

The most likely explanation may be very simple.

8 years ago Tefler started his, what he said at the beginning can be believed, but after a while he found patreon, telling people that $1500 a month would be good to quit his work and start writing professionally.

The story was good, and the target was fastly reached a few times over; that meant not only the stated goal, but collateral others, too: a car, marrying, getting children, buying an house.

Expenses over espenses, to be met each month, but all bets were om a single horse, which is NOT what a professional writer should do.

Tefler is not stupid and around 3 years ago it become more and more apparent that TSM was not "the thing" of his life anymore, just something remembered at the end of the month for fast writing of a chapter and the first-of-the-month post- This year not even that.

Understandably, he found something more stable to make a living.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well said, a professinal writer would avoid the boring long "sex fillers", would close the story as soon as possible and would start another one.

That way even sellin books on line would have been a success.

Instead, Tefler found himself in a cul-de-sac and begun cheating to milk the cows as long as possible (not here, of course).

Do not hope to see much more on Lit; chapters 144/145 were just marketing, trying to get new subscription on patreon; he only got 4 or 5 low-level ones wit net cash still deacreasing, so he will not squander efforts another time.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

@the last two Anonymous comments

Lmfao. Its pretty obvious that the same person posted both of these last two comments in a blatant attempt at pretending to be having a conversation with somebody else, down to the terrible grammar and awful spelling. You are a troll. What I don't understand is why you are so angry with Tefler? Its probably that you want the chapters posted more quickly and think that by writing these comments every few weeks you will put pressure on Tefler to post more frequently. How is that going for you? I'm certain that Tefler will just delete your comments when he decides to visit here and not think another second about them.

Bit of advice, if you want people to join your pretend conversation with yourself, then please write it in coherent English so that the rest of us can join in too.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Quote: "Doesn't it get depressing, ... If you could go back to yourself when you wrote your first chapter, what would you tell that younger person?"

99.99% Tefler speaking.

Well, man, you got at least $3000 net monthly average income for the last seven years, not you readers' fault that you got carried away and you spent too much.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

where in hell is chapter 146

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

@Anonymous

Chapter 146 is on Patreon. For as little as $1 you can read that and every other chapter up to the first half of chapter 164 today, though there are probably not enough hours in a day for you to realistically read all of them today! For that $1 you will also get the second half of chapter 164 and chapters 165, 166, 167 and 168 when they are released. When chapter 169 is released, you would then be subject to an additional chapter charge and for any subsequent chapters released after this, until you cancel your membership. Or alternatively, you wait for it to be released for free here, preferably quietly, since it is being given freely when Tefler is good and ready to do so!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"For as little as $1 you can read that and every other chapter up to the first half of chapter 164 today,"

The problem with that is you have to give Telfer access to your credit card account. It's been pointed out on this board more than once that is a bad idea because Tefler has a habit of charging in advance for chapters. Personally, I'd be furious if I gave someone permission to charge my card per chapter and they used me as an ATM machine to get a loan in advance of the chapters. That's called fraud and theft.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

@Anonymous

If Tefler was committing either one of fraud or theft by using placeholders, then he would have been banned by Patreon over a year ago. Since Tefler wasn't and hasn't been banned by Patreon, you opinion is simply wrong. It is much more likely under the law that what you are writing about Tefler is libelous and defamatory!

The good news for anyone concerned about placeholders is that Tefler has said he is no longer going to use them moving forward. So the 4 1/2 unreleased placeholder chapters mentioned above can actually be thought of as a signing up bonus for anyone who joins Patreon now, as they will get them all for their initial payment, along with everything up to chapter 164 part 1 and not be charged for an additional chapter until 169 is released!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To the dilutional anon below

What tefler is doing IS fraud AND theft for taking money from people that he didn't earned.

After ALL the promises he broke to the people here on Lit you think he will keep his word on no more placeholders? that's why you're dilutional.

My prediction is:

1) MAYBE one more chapter this year,

2) At least TWO more placeholders with some lame excuse of sickness or hardship

3) DEFINITELY no more chapters on Lit as he don't make money from it.

4) I also predict TSM will be abandoned soon as dumbass was stretching the story far beyond the 150 chapters at most that he predicted and he don't know what to write further.

5) As soon as his hobby became his income (if he ever even did quite his job) he piled a ton of unnecessary pressure on himself just because he wanted to get rich from writing. (that only happens to a few writers and he's not in the same class as them)

6)Asshole and his dear friend etaski both dreamed of this, the only difference she didn't make a lot of promises first, she just up and left for this stupid destructive site patreon and is also suffering. How can I say that? She keeps on sending me emails trying to entice me to buy her books even after I've asked to stop sending me her spam mail.

Lastly, asshole is so despicable that he hides behind living in the UK while he lives in Toronto where he get's pre-taxed free medical for everything he supposedly went through and didn't need to steal from his dumb patreon subscribers.

WAKE UP YOU DUMMIES, the ride is over, pretty sure about it.

Let's see if this makes the comments list and for how long

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I have read this 4 times so far I have loved it a lot so why do all those bad boys say bad things or do they just like to say bad things I too would like more of this SIFI

gig well done want more Telfer Good Luck ZEKE7474

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Story is great and it sucks that we don't have more...

So I did a random Google search for "Tefler kemono" and guess what all the rest are there enjoy .....

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader7 months ago

tefler really has an emotionally fueled drive to make a sub feel dominant.. and that really got ramped up with the power scaling.. while i enjoyed the space battles, the combat, the technology.. etc.. the romantic element really made the sex feel annoying more often than not.. john really is a sick and deluded character.. that just got worse as time progressed.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Once again: in my opinion this story is DEAD!

I wrote it before, but my comment was - as usual - deleted.

Since July 1st (part of ch 164) there´s nothing new, except costly placeholders on patreon. Last TSM status update is dd Aug 31st. Nothing in Sept. Hide and seek?

The German

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Agree, German, the story ia dead.

On patreon Tefler published a total of 4 pages 3 months ago; comare with what he was producing in a week, say 6 years back.

And no new comments in the last two weeks, There, I mean, not here, were he scratched the bottom of the barrel until patreon stopped him.

Even chapter 145 here was just an attempt to gain a few final additional subscriptions.

It's obvious that he found another way to make a living, but that was at least 2 years ago, when the boring filling stuff became more and more predominant over the story itself.

Not the best way to be remembered, here and elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I’m more worried about Tefler’s health. It sounded like he had been struggling with being in and out of hospital for months. Now, no updates and no new chapters when it seemed like he was relying on the money from patreon. Not good signs.

Carnes8004Carnes80047 months ago

Finished Chapter 145. As Anonymous wrote a month ago, "Where is 146?" I have read about 10 of the comments below, and would be glad to read more, but ain't gonna hold my breath. Thanks for everyone's input. The writers don't realize the readers disappointment when story lines just disappear into that invisible Black Hole.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

@Anyonmous looking for new stories.

There are a few authors out there who have some good stuff that ranks with Tefler's work. BreakTheBar has his Font of Fertility storyline that's going strong. Lots of fap, but some decent story mixed in there. writerannabelle is another good one in Home for Horny Monsters that is more fantasy based, but really good! Another guy called C.H. Darkstrider is dipping his toes in more than one genre! His sci-fi story Project Prometheus is pretty damned good, with his other ones like Gaia's Champion pretty close behind in quality! Another great author who has a shit ton of work is silkstockingslover, with over 600 story chapters of stuff to pick from! How this author comes up with this many stories is insane, but almost all of them are good reads! I read all of these people's works and I tell you, the well for these folks never runs dry!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just worked my way through this impressive number of chapters over the last 4 months. Great storyline, love the characters and development. Thank you so much for the story so far and sorry if it ends here.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's absolutely hilarious that this story is still being dragged along. It should have ended long, long ago, as was clearly set up and planned by the author. But then he saw it for the cashcow it became, and like so many sell-out writers before him, kept the story on lifesupport as long as possible to make as much money out of it as possible. I'm not surprised to hear about the placeholder chapter debacle, though that just sounds extra trashy.

I stopped reading this back in 2018 when it was clear that the story had been sacrificed so it could be extended into infinity.

ranec1ranec16 months ago
Hmmmmm

This chapter was posted months ago and no comment from Michael56Smith

Bigcountry365a69Bigcountry365a696 months ago

I've been on the edge of my seat for 2 weeks ,the story is so good ,too bad I got to the end without an end ,I await more of this wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Don't be so lazy! Finish the story already! What happens to the Maliri and their children? will the Invictus crew ever have their own offspring?Will Lynette{fleet admiral} be accepted by the Outer Rim goveners? You haave left too many loose ends to quit now!CajunBear2005

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

... ;-) TTFN

ranec1ranec16 months ago
you back!!

Dat u M56S? miss your insightful comments

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hi. Been following from the beginning. Love it. Your Patreon page suggests you may have written 168 chapters. Here, you’ve released 145. I understand monetisation, but do you have a delayed release schedule planned for us poor Lit readers, or is it over between us?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

We miss you Tefler

ir8papair8papa6 months ago
Tefler

Question - Has anyone residing in the same city as Tefler scanned through the death notices/obituaries to determine if he is still among the living and hasn't succumbed to his health problems?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

In all probability Tefler is not able to write anymore. Long live Tefler.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

.. "or is it over between us?"

It's over on Patreon, too.

Best guess is that Tefler abandoned this story more that two years ago, when the Amazon version didn't bring the kind of money he hoped for.

Quite dubious that he wrote anything substantial in the last two years,

Much more likely, he just let drop what he already had in small fractions to continue cashing, while making less and less credible exscuses..

After a point withouth actually publishing, until Patreon put a stop on what had become just stealing - on willing people, but always dishonest behaviour, image-damaging for Patreon itself.

In theory it's easy to recover 20 chapters to add here, but that would need a lot of editing fro nothing, because Lit cannot legally accept the material from an account that is not Tefler's one.

And it's not even really worth the effort, you get blocks of 50 Word pages where you need to learn to skip at lest 70% of repetitive filling material to get some real contribute.

An effort which would end exactly where Lit is now, with an unfinished story, increasingly predictable and unrealistic.

That's the real reason of Tefler's failure as a professional writer.

Chriseagles11Chriseagles116 months ago

This sucks. I've come across a lot of people doing this

Chriseagles11Chriseagles116 months ago

Why can't they finish the story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Over on Patreon, Tefler's last chapter was 164, which should have been finished around April 30th, 2023, but which has not been finished yet as of 10-27-23. He's discussed his health problems with included gall stones, and having his gall bladder removed in the summer. However, no one has heard from him since his last post at the end of August 2023 when he once again promised lots would be delivered in "the next few days". There's basically no reason that he or some one in his family could not at least leave a several sentence update, considering he's charged for chapter 164-168. Basically, no one can understand his treatment of his fans, which is like a 5-year old who is hiding after doing something bad. Hiding is not an adult behavior, especially when you've contractual obligations to meet. The only valid reason for him not to give updates is that he's passed. Otherwise, there's no excuse. So at this point, no one whether the 1st portion of the story will ever be finished (through the end of the attacking progenitor.)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

TO ANONYMOUS

Yes Ahole haven't even posted a word to his "patreons" for 2 months and there won't be anything more from him, MAYBE one more chapter for this whole year (the completion of chapter 164.

he won't post anything anymore because he has to catch up with pre-charged chapters, meaning he's already got paid and wasted the money and now he won't get paid until he caught up, also he dragged the story along so far ( he originally said it'll be 150 chapters at most) with his greed and now he has no clue how to continue. Typical loser writer with no honour and with no integrity. we will not see another chapter on Lit from him because he's a failure.

AdedamiiAdedamii6 months ago

Where do I get the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Patreon

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Face it boys, dude either died or took the money and ran. Either way we're never getting another chapter, not even on patreon.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

He got paid $40,000 on Patreon for promised work he never did. That’s theft. Do not financially support Tefler any more.

ranec1ranec15 months ago
Where is it!!

paitently waiting for the yellow N

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

LMFAO

Unbelievable that some people are still naively asking for the next chapter. I just went and checked the Patreon site and his last post to his paying customers was back in September. What hope do you people have begging for a free chapter when his paying customers can't get a new chapter.

Of course, you could join Patreon to read and catch up on the chapters not posted here. But then you also run the risk of being charged for future chapters you will never get just like thousands of other Patreon members have had happen.

LobowraithLobowraith5 months ago

Looking forward to seeing more of your works

Ultrafox69Ultrafox695 months ago

I love this series but sadly this was the last chapter it seems.

Another writer that doesn't finish their work.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There are 13 additional chapters already written and published for payed access on patreon. I am not the one claiming that he is a thief for forward charging for material not yet written another 3 chapters. The problem for Tefler is no so much the failure to write promised material that has already been paid for but his consistent failure to honour his proclaimed undertakings for publishing the material already written in the manner he promised. My statement to Tefler is do what you promised to do, failure to do so will simply piss off your intended audience and supporters.,

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
6801 Followers
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES