All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 075'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 145 Comments (Page 2)
JoTaKuSanJoTaKuSanabout 7 years ago
i apologize

i am sorry tefler i should not complain when yours is one of the few good stories here in literotica dont worry it wont happen again. if you can please delete that comment it was very disrespectful toward you and the readers. again for my i apologize behavior.

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I hope you have submitted ch76 by now tefler so we can read it by Saturday

If not please do it now

jayb2204jayb2204about 7 years ago
The greatest yet!

I bow to the best chapter yet. The way he defeated the matriarch fleet without destroying one ship was brilliant. Please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pins and needles

I have read and re-read your tale multiple times. You have me waiting anxiously for each new chapter. Wonderful story and characters. Please don't be one of those authors who stop before the tale is told. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Any update tefler ????

TeflerTeflerabout 7 years agoAuthor

I submitted chapter 76 last night, so my guess is probably Saturday. :-)

Tefler

lesublesubabout 7 years ago
Time Zone

Tefler,

Which Time Zone are you in?

Many Thanks

Les

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Let this be, the never ending story.

This is the best story and like all good things, it must end. I feel like one of the girls when John says he might not make it. NO! Live forever!

However, I know reality is rarely ever considerate towards our feelings. Anyways, please just don't get bored and start writing rubbish. Thanks! You're the best Tef!

Tashauna mentioned a Thrall breading facility. (Presumably to make more females to enthrall later; i.e. 25 years to Malari adulthood) Unless Progen used males enchanted by white hair to stud his thralls, this means a Progen can have non-Progen offspring. (My take on it.)

-Dusty

jlmnjlmnabout 7 years ago
progenitor offspring, Tashana

I'm pretty sure based on past statements that progenitors can have non-progenitor offspring. I don't think it is ever explicitly stated, but John has occasionally talked about rebuilding the Lenarran(sp?) species with Jade, implying that their children would effectively be full blooded Lenarran. How that works is left vague, but undoubtedly involves the fact that he has magic spunk that can reshape the bodies and minds of those he shares it with.

It just occurred to me that they need to show Tashana the video records of Mael'nerak (presumably off screen since we've already seen them).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
R.E. TIME ZONE

My guess would be G.M.T.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Finally

TEFLER

finally your chapter 76 shows up. I'm climbing the walls waiting for it, I wish there was a chapter a day forever so we don't have to wait so long.

WONDERFUL STORY but (with a smile) you take to long to put this wonderful work out there.

I also read your other two stories, also wonderful.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 7 years ago
Motion Seconded, .....

..... this epic never ends.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 7 years ago
This is

One of the few stories that make it so worthwhile being a member. There are many really good stories, but only a few of the calibre of this one.

I have a small query. In the early days while refitting in, I think was the terran space station, John and Jade were being 'friendly' on the outside hull when a light shone on them leaving behind a shadow on the plates. Nobody noticed anything, and I don't recall that it amounted to anything. Maybe I missed it, most likely did, but what was the reason for it?

Horseman68Horseman68almost 7 years ago
Evolving Into Timeless Classic.

Circumstances dictated that I again take a break from this epic for a period. So, in coming back I took the opportunity to re-read the past half dozen chapters. Can say they remain equally absorbing and compelling. Looking forward now to the further adventures of John and the ladies. Go Invictus. 🚀

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Want to play a game?

It reminded me of the end of the movie "War Games"

RegalCeilingRegalCeilingabout 6 years ago
Re: wanna play a game

Me too! xD

SVDIP110SVDIP110over 5 years ago
Incest?

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with it. But isn't it should be added to tag list for this chapter?

lunchbox90lunchbox90over 5 years ago
@ SVDIP110

There wasn't anything related to incest in this chapter. Mother and daughter shared a blowjob and that was it, nothing remotely incest about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Best chapter yet!

Epic ship upgrade, faux battle scene, billions lives saved and a damsel in distress. What else could you want?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Shades of Parcival

Elaborate descriptions of horses, armor and weapons, plus the physical and inner characteristics of women, seem like further parallels to the Arthurian Knight‘s quest for The Grail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To Svdip110

I understand your comment but ask yourself 1 Didn't I see this coming over the last several chapters? 2 Wasnt it stated that it was not unheard of in Maliri culture that mothers, daughters and sisters all have children with the same Male because there are so few? 3 Finally with the story as its been going and not only Alyssa but several of the other characters referring to him being with the twins or mother daughter references why am I shocked? Yes John is trying his damndest to be upstanding, good and all around white knight but with his natural instincts which he seems to try and fight against, more than anyone since the martyrs, he is still only a guy. So ask yourself honestly if this wasnt sci-fi fantasy fiction could you be half the hero he is? Bravo telfer this is my 4th time through and I just orderd the hard copy books on Amazon when is the next book in the series going into publication.

Had to sign in as anonymous cause there is a problem logging in

MLEOPARDI or Just Mike is fine

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tour, Gaming Simulation, & Airlock

The visual images and descriptions for the Invictus tour, the Gaming simulation, and Airlock conversation are very crisp. Great job, Tefler.

Invictus Tour (ch75, p.6)

Gaming Simulation (ch75, p.10)

Air Lock Conversation between Alyssa & Tashana (ch75, p.12)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliance

He stops an entire empire wide civil war, without a single SHOT fired.

He then gets burned to a crisp (almost). SMH

What are we going to do with Mr. Blake.

This story is too good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ducks?

"You're a sitting duck, you should attack them!" Tashana urged her. When and where has Tashana seen ducks?

TeflerTeflerabout 3 years agoAuthor

"When and where has Tashana seen ducks?"

On T-Fed shows and movies. The twins were both big fans and watched a lot of it when they were younger. It made them fluent in Terran and very familiar with our colloquialisms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really wish that you (oh mighty Tef, the word welder) had boldly stated that during this refit, that the decking was changed from heavy Titanium to something else! Like Maliri crystal ( six times titanium's strength and lighter too! ). Great chapter though! Thank you! ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

WTF, and now we know that the secondary hanger walls are made from titanium,.. when they could easily have been upgraded on this refit to Malari crystal (6 times stronger than titanium, and lighter),.. John needs to get rid of 98% or so of the ship's titanium soon, please! :- ) TTFN

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

I saw that you had the Maliri engineers at Genthelas shipyard, produce vast quantities of Maliri crystal to use as hull and superstructure on the 250 meter Invictus expansion,.. Well back when Dana was trying to improve on Invictium, she found that a little Etherite added to the Maliri Crystal mix made a crystal that was nearly twice as strong,.. Original/standard Maliri crystal is 6 times the strength of Titanium armor,.. so crystal with a dash and pinch of Etherite should be around 10 times Titanium's strength? So, are the Maliri using this improved Crystal pn their warships and such, and was that the Crystal, along with some Crystal Alyssium connectors, that was used in the Invictus refit? I think they should've given the old Titanium tub a total make over with this stuff,.. but Tef needed them a little bit weaker, and maybe it was a tad faster to complete the refit Tef and Dana's way,.. Still I think that they shouldn't have cut the Invictus attack cruiser up,.. I think they should've laid down the Crystal Keel for a new ship,.. they had to rewire all of it anyway,.. it couldn't really have saved them much time,.. maybe the duplicating some equipment could've slowed them a day, at most,.. And when they had to move Faye's Server and build a new (Progenitor) gateway server for the new and improved Invictus computer/communications system, why didn't one of those bright girls suggest building a back up server for Faye? I know, they thought her new server was Awesome, but they really needed a back up,.. and if they used her original 'hacking deck' for random gender (and basic personality?), they could've created a small stable of AI's as standby and back ups to Faye,.. they knew how difficult it would be to ever recreate her later on, if something should ever happen to her. SMH :-l TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dana asked "Anyone else wants to second guess my designs" and the crew shook their heads.

Seems like others are lining-up thou

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

The Grand Engineering Overlord (Dana) is a Genius, but... why didn't Tef choose for the entire hull / superstructure of the Invictus to be made from the Eitherium enhanced form of Maliri crystal (10 times the resilience of Titanium) instead of just the 250-meter-long middle section? I am not a big fan of the 'alloy' based on titanium, that is just simply referred to as 'Titanium' on Tef's 28th century T-Fed worlds... although it is a strong and light building material, it is just NOT a good material to have around you during a space battle, what with bombs and high energy weapons flying about, 'cause titanium is a flammable metal! So, next refit it should be more Maliri Crystal (or some strong Progenitor material) and less Titanium, Okay? We've gotta protect John's girls! ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am also amazed that John did not use a tellikinetic wall or shield to protect vs the fire. Is he stupid, weak, or incompetent? I also found it humorous that titanium is mentioned as the preferred Terran metal. Titanium has its place with aircraft of the twentieth century. I am doubtful of its value in a spaceship. Still, the story is entertaining and what keeps me reading! So, thanks Tefler!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the story is enjoyable but i fucking hate an MC that is a big hipocryte

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 2 years ago

@Anonymous of a few days ago, ... firstly: Hyprocrite, (just transpose your ''i and 'y'), second: 'MC' makes me think of Master of Ceremony, and I strongly suspect that was not the MC you were shooting for, because you hated him/it/them? Unlike Alyssa, we are not mind readers... ;-) TTFN

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 2 years ago

Maybe Anonymous's hypocrite MC was a speeding Motorcycle Cop? ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

so did they remove Tashana memory of Bull?

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 2 years ago

***spoiler*** from my reading and then rereading TSM several times, I can tell you that Tashana's memories of her horrible 13 years in the unclaimed wastes were just blocked / covered over by John as that was faster and easier than fully removing them, ... and later as she grew stronger, Tashana broke through and completely regained all her true memories from those years, including those of her one friend in those hard times, Bull. ;-) TTFN

SpeedyPSpeedyPabout 2 years ago

As my reread continues i think i found a person mixup on the return to genthalas. i think it should say tsarra and her cohort instead of gaenna which was a ships name iirc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m really enjoying the story, but I have to express a frustration… it’s so annoying when there is a discussion about a topic, we get three quarters of the way there, and then Alyssa or someone says “you’ll have to wait and see.” Ok cool, I won’t care nearly as much when the reveal happens, or I’ll be confused because ten different things all happened in the meantime. There’s already so much going on without disrupting every topic with a “you’ll have to wait cause it’s a surprise” and then I don’t remember half of what was discussed by the time the surprise comes around

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is an artful, ribald tale that commands my respect for the author. I'm reading it from the beginning for the first time and will not wait but another minute to open chapter 76. Thank you, Tefler.

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

now off to save the Ashinath. Never a dull moment.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

At last, Tashana is saved. 5⛤

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

John finally got to 'fix' Tashana, ... and the Maliri Matriarchs are all now under John and Edraele, and learning to be 'good', ... and now that the Invictus is all refitted and awesome, the Ashanath are again having problems with their Drakkar neighbors, ... I can guess where John's new Battlecruiser is heading next, .... good chapter, loved Tashana getting her pretty nose back, .... more please, ... ;-) TTFN

ranec1ranec111 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"She said it's going to be 'fucking awesome'."

DancingPhotonsDancingPhotons6 months ago

The last thing he did was to contact Edraele by telepathy, and say, *I'm going to block you out of my mind until Tashana's Change is complete. After I've wiped your memory of her banishment, you'll get confused if you hear my thoughts while I'm discussing it with her.*

GOOD CATCH!

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith5 months ago

... and in the next chapter the Invictus crew must race off to aid the Ashanath against the Dakkar (5 foot tall and skinny versus 8 foot tall, 4 arms and quite brutal, as well as hungry for Grey flesh) they are mostly completed with the latest refit, ... but they'll need to knock out a few last-minute things while enroute, ... and maybe develop some new stuff too, ... Tef sure keeps the action coming, ... and just wait until John shows the Ashanath High Council his intel officer and her sister (blue skin and long white hair -- like on the stone pictographs), ... this story is pretty d**n good, ... thank you Tef! ... ;-) ttfn

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES