All Comments on 'Three Strikes'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Kahoona48Kahoona48over 5 years ago

Welcome back, I missed you. Love your latest contribution. More please.

Wolf9625Wolf9625over 5 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter

Cannot wait to hear what happens next!

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieover 5 years agoAuthor
Authors response

Thanks! I’ll be posting the next chapter soon. The stori w not finished but I only have two chapters left so it will be done ASAP.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
More

Great beginning, I can't wait to see where this story goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What fun

Had to hold back laughing at work. This is a fun read. Your whit is so invigorating, and I feel like I would want to be friends with you immediately. Can’t wait for more. Thank you. Bring it on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A little different genre from your previous work here

Can't wait for the Yarlie game!

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieover 5 years agoAuthor
RE: Anon

I’m glad you’re enjoying it! I’m sure we would be fast friends.

I’m trying to make sure my stories are a different from the last. I don’t want to always default on what’s easy. I hope it’s still enjoyable, if not, you’ll have to wait for the next story and pray it’s more your style lol.

uniliveuniliveover 5 years ago

This was a fun read and I'm sure it'll be a fun story! Love the names you gave to the characters, the Donnas! Looking forward to reading more!

SonicdaiseySonicdaiseyover 5 years ago

I was so hoping to get to the Yarlie game before the end of the chapter but I'm glad I have even more to look forward to in chapter 2.

It's also refreshing to see such a fun group of friends. I can't wait to see the antics these guys get into.

mandarinandbasilmandarinandbasilabout 5 years ago

This is so cute and fun so far! I'm loving it! Donovan is a great character. Absolutely love the mix of masculine and feminine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your description of Ollie putting on his baseball pants was priceless. I have read it three times and it still makes me laugh so hard that I have tears streaming down my face. It’s the funniest thing I have read in a long time.

latinsymbole3latinsymbole3about 1 year ago

This is the second time I'm reading this story. Your writing is so amazing, you are one of my favorite writers on this site hands down. Fingers crossed for more stories from you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrsgnomie@Mrsgnomie
544 Followers
Just writing stories a few people want to read.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES