All Comments on 'Three Strikes Ch. 06'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
mfa607mfa607over 5 years ago

"Fuck me," he groaned.

"I already did."

I love Shane!! LOL!

Thank you as always!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Speechless

This chapter - and everything you've written really - is amazing! And I love that you're not JUST focusing on the sex part, not that there's anything wrong with that if you did focus on it... But getting to know the characters, and not just the main protagonists but every character or multiple characters, adds more dimension to the story.

uniliveuniliveover 5 years ago

Loved this chapter from Shane's pov. It makes him more likeable. I agree with the previous comment, its nice that you develop the story and characters more and don't focus on the sex that much. I usually go for stories with more sex... yeah, sue me! but I really enjoy the way you write and make us wait and beg for it :p

Kahoona48Kahoona48over 5 years ago

WOW, that was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoying this! Don't stop this great story!

Write on! Loving the depth and interior monologue and characters!

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieover 5 years agoAuthor
MFA

You da #1 fan lol.

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieover 5 years agoAuthor
@Unilive

I know, I know. Sometimes I'm a little slow for the sex but it's just how it comes out. Not exactly the LIT way to go, but oh well lol. I'm already working my next story and I'm gonna try to bump up the sex, I swear.

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you

@Kahoona and @Anon(s)

Thank you for the words of encouragement! In real life, I'm maybe...two chapters from completion? I have no plans to leave you high and dry! Plus, I want to get this finished so I can get back to Colin and Charlie, whom I'm missing like crazy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Is it terrible to say...

I actually really like Donovan and Shane?! Like more than SYWM.... I know it’s been slow getting out the gate but I really feel like these two could be something fantastic so I just want to throw in my two cents and ask nicely... please don’t rush them to get back to another couple who already got to have their story. I really do dig this story and I feel like they could be something awesome if you give them a chance to be. No matter what thank you for all you post I love how you write!!

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieover 5 years agoAuthor
AUTHORS RESPONSE

@Anon

No worries, this story is anything but rushed! I wouldn’t rush the ending because I hate reading stories with rushed endings. TBH, I kind of rushed SYWM which is why I’m now going back and adding chapters lol. I won’t make the same mistake with Shane and Donovan

Headhunter22Headhunter22over 5 years ago
You do you!!

I love your story. I am not a fan of the sex every five minutes stories. Your character building and story telling is what makes this sooooo good. Please keep up the great work!!

SoftsighsSoftsighsover 5 years ago
I agree

I agree. There's a reason why your stories are so popular. You create likeable, realistic characters and have an entertaining story, along with the sex. You don't need to change anything, Gnomie you have a winning mix of hot and sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well

I actually called it when I sent a feedback that was supposed to be add a comment. Shane’s character, in this story, is an impetuous “11 year old” for sure. But, he’s a human who acts like a few more on this earth when it comes to revealing actual feelings. He is breakable, just as we all are. I like him, and Donovan. They are going to be good for each other. Keep writing and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My favorite chapter so far!!

I had a feeling Shane was getting rid of his competition at the club! So glad it was confirmed. I find myself re- reading this over and over. I like Shane just a bit more now. Thanks for breaking down his perspective. You are truly one of the best writers I’ve ever come across on this site. Thank you for sharing your talents with us. Can’t wait for more! And dying for more of SYWM!!

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieover 5 years agoAuthor
@anon

Your accidental email/comment was pretty spot on! Shane is a good guy, he’s just doesn’t always know how to show it.

I appreciate the praise, as someone who, prior to SYWM, had never written anything that wasn’t mandated by the department of education, these compliments are truly meaningful!

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 5 years ago
You have seriously mastered character building

This is some of the best character work I’ve ever seen and you have a trememdous skill for turning situations on their head and making you absolutely love the underdog. But Please Please Please don’t make us almost hate Donovan the way we very nearly almost hated Colin for being an asshole to Charlie! It almost went too far that time and I wasn’t even sure I wanted to see our beautiful Charlie end up with Colin after being treated as badly as he had. But you JUUSSSTTT squeaked it in! Little bit less this time and it’ll be PERFECT!!

BitchWhoMadBitchWhoMadabout 5 years ago
5 stars

Story getting good girl. I knew you would deliver

Tink22004Tink22004over 4 years ago
Amazing

I love that Scott called Donovan out, he needed it. Great story so far!! I love all the characters and so much detail!! Absolutely wonderful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrsgnomie@Mrsgnomie
546 Followers
Just writing stories a few people want to read.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES