Three Strikes Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time it took Donovan to undress me was agonizingly slow. Every moment that passed was torture I thought might not end, but eventually, I stood naked in front of him. His hands and eyes simultaneously wandered over my body. The look in his eyes was a mix of predatory and Christmas morning. My body pulsed as his fingers traced down my back. His touch drifted from my lower back toward the curve of my butt and that wasn't going to fly with me. He gave me a knowing look when I diverted his hands and started undressing him.

I wasn't nearly as smooth or seductive as he was as I quickly pulled his shirt off. Where he went through the whole alphabet to get from A to B, I took the more direct approach. I just wanted him naked, immediately. Once I got him where I wanted him, there'd be no holding back. I needed him and I couldn't get him fast enough. I barely had time to appreciate his beautifully lean tummy, flawless skin, or long legs before I was pushing his perfectly naked body toward the bed with mine.

"Whoa," he pulled away before we got to the bridal flower showroom of a bed. "I'm not done with my one condition, yet."

I was going to argue or maybe even pout, I was so desperate for him, but then he kissed me and everything was lost in an instant. I'd been feeling rushed, but his kiss was slow and soft. He lingered on my lips for a moment, or hours, before pulling away painfully and slowly. I tried to follow the kiss but he gently pushed me away. As his fingers travelled slowly to my waist, I was sure I'd never been so hard in my life.

"I didn't get to enjoy the view last time, but this time..."

His eyes picked up where his words left off. This time he was going to enjoy it all. Much like earlier, he touched me with so much heat that there was no questioning how much he wanted me. I tried to touch him, to feel his supple skin and his lean muscles, but he kept pushing my hands away.

We smiled and kissed our way through a power play, each of us wanting the other to submit to our own selfish desires.Finally Gordy stilled and let me enjoy his body.

I enjoyed his body the first time we were together and I've enjoyed it a few times since, but I still didn't feel prepared for how amazingly perfect he was. My eyes followed my hands as I felt his arms, down his chest, and over his stomach. He was athletic and hard, yet, soft and delicate. I traveled over the curve of his perfectly tight, round butt. There wasn't a bump or blemish on any part of his body—he was literally as smooth as silk...everywhere.

"You don't have any tan lines."

It was something I'd noticed before. His tanned skin stretched across every inch of his body. I expected a response or explanation, but nothing came. I looked at his face only to find him transfixed on something in the distance, so I turned my head to follow his line of sight. That's when I noticed his room was a dressing room with two walls of mirrors. My backside was fucking everywhere!

This time he was looking in my eyes and there wasn't an ounce of apology or regret. He looked proud of himself.

I used my size advantage to effortlessly toss him onto the bed and, as he landed with a bounce, chastised him.

"I can't believe you."

He tried to look innocent, but he couldn't hide his victorious smile.

"What? It was my condition! Do you want me to apologize?" He smiled as he moved himself back.

I nodded as I stalked closer and slowly crawled onto the bed. Donovan narrowed his eyes and bit his lip to hold back a laugh.

"Okay, I'm sorry...for finding your ass delicious enough to eat."

He firmly grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me between his legs. His kisses were venomous and caused my whole body to shut down. Naked Donovan was under me, his soft lips were on me, and his hands were grabbing me with desire. Heaven. Simply heaven. I was temporarily distracted until I felt his fingers graze my ass again.

"Stop that!" I laughed.

I tried to grab his hands to pin them to the bed, but he kept slipping away.

"Never," he said breathlessly as he tried to fight me for control.

I kind of enjoyed the playful fighting. It was a bittersweet when I pinned one of his hands above his head and used my free hand to stroke his cock in an effort to distract him. It worked, until he realized his other hand was unrestrained, so he started stroking me. Tit for tat. I dropped my forehead onto his shoulder as I moved in rhythm with his strokes. The harder I stroked him, the harder he stroked me and soon we were fighting a different kind of control.

I let go and kissed his neck and jaw as I enjoyed the sensation of his hand against my hard flesh.

I managed to get the lube while I ravaged his neck and his movements stilled when he felt my fingers glide along his sensitive bhyd. I worked him until I had three fingers deep inside of his tight ass. The more I worked, the harder his fingers dug into my shoulder blades, and the more turned on I became. I felt his legs wrap around my waist, like an anchor, as he locked his ankles together and pulled me toward him.

I couldn't look away from his green orbs. They way they lit up when my aching cock rub against his soft ass drove me wild with need. They were light, but dark and demanding. Demanding for more. I reached across to the night stand to grab a condom and started to tear it with my teeth when Donovan stopped me with a quick head shake.

"We don't have to.."

He was looking at the condom when his words trailed off.

"But you said..."

"I know what I said, but..."

He looked slightly agitated as I hovered over his body.

"What? Do you want to throw this one across the room too?" I teased.

"Okay, you win! Jesus, Shay, just fuck me already."

He was stroking me with his ass as I gave him the condom to do with as he pleased. Of course, he threw it across the room and smiled. His eyes sparkled and we laughed at the hilarity of it all. He quickly grabbed the lube bottle and raised it so we could see it.

"How about this instead?"

I guided myself between his soft flesh, making him moan every pass that I brushed against his twitching hole. With his encouragement, I pressed forward. It was only a moment of resistance before I slowly slid into his velvet heat. I watched him with a questioning smirk.

"I'm not a slut. You had three of your giant fingers in my ass for the last twenty minutes plus, I'm as horny as hell from looking at your fine ass."

"You're the worst," I playfully growled at his constant mentions of my ass.

He smiled and looked at me with his deep-green eyes. I was deeply and truly fucked. I ducked my face into the curve of his neck and pressed deeper. The pulse in his neck vibrated against my face as I continued deeper and deeper until I couldn't move anymore. I closed my eyes and kissed whatever part of him was nearest my lips. His smell was intoxicating and I couldn't deny the heat and chemistry between us.

"Impossibly close," I nuzzled into his jaw.

"Impossibly close," he repeated in a deep whisper.

I didn't know about him, but I meant it in more than one way. At first, I closed my eyes and felt every movement, every contraction, and every detail as I slowly moved in and out of him. I allowed my lips to wander over every inch of him that I could reach and I tried to hear every sound and the way his breathing changed. I could've stayed in that perfect rhythm for days.

"Flip me over."

His demand was more of a plead as he arched his back under me. I flipped him quickly and pulled his ass high in the air. It was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen, the perfect sight if you ask me. I ran my hands over his tight mounds. The arch of his back and the curve of his butt and waist were overwhelmingly beautiful. I used my knees to spread his legs while using my thumbs to spread his ass, as I entered him with one long motion.

"Oh, so you get to grab my ass, but I can't touch yours?"

"Exactly, I'm glad we see eye to eye."

I smiled at his timing, but that was Donovan. I held his waist and watched my thick post slide in and out of his body as I tried to steady my breathing. It was a difficult task being everything about him was overly simulating. Donovan pushed himself up so his back was flush against my chest. I kept my hands firmly on his waist as I moved him in perfect harmony. Donovan laid his head on my shoulder and ran his fingers through my hair before gripping my neck.

"I don't think we see eye to eye, but..."

His words slipped to mumbles then moans as I started stroking him in time with my movements. It didn't take long before his knees started buckling and he fell forward. Refusing to release his grip, I was forced to follow him down.

"Stay close...so close," he commanded. "Yes, like that. Oh (grunt), Shay. Shay, Shay, Shay. Harder (grunt). Yes. Squeeze me tighter."

I didn't have a choice, something inside me had to do what he wanted. In order to oblige his command, we ended up in the same position we were in our very first night together. I had him immobilized with my arms wrapped tightly around his chest as I alternated between grinding and pounding him from behind. It was raw and animalistic, yet intimate and intense as we connected at every point possible. He lifted his hips so he could touch himself.

"Tighter...hold me tight," his voice was barely audible. I only heard him because I was so close to him. "I'm so close," he whined.

I squeezed tighter against him and pounded as hard as I could and climbed higher and higher with every stroke of his warm channel. His breathing was stressed and his body, ragged. When I felt him twitch and squeeze me deep within his body, I came so hard it felt like I was going to combust, like it'd never end as I pressed him deep into the mattress.

It finally subsided and I laid lifelessly on top of him, I didn't want to kill him so I tried to move.

"Don't move, stay."

I smiled into his ear. "Impossibly close?"

"Yes, impossibly close," he whispered.

I wrapped myself around him and fell asleep with my face buried against the back of his neck and the rest of our bodies intertwined all the way down to our toes.