Three Strikes Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During our shared intimate moment, I'd successfully transferred all of the excess pink chalk from my hands onto his beard and across his face and ears. Everywhere I'd touched had been victim to my bright pink revenge graffiti. He looked like a pink gnome and the bastard deserved it.

"I'm not sure which one he'll hate more, but as much as I'd love to see any degree of cross dressing from Bill, I think we'll have to settle for kicking his ass at baseball."

We laughed as we made our way to the makeshift field and huddled in a circle, near our "dugout" (a bench). Mickey put his hand in the center and everyone followed. Three quarters of the reunion members, if not more, were on our team. As it turned out, most of the family was pretty badass.

"Are we ready to do this thing?" Mickey motivated.

"The Saints, on three. One, two, three!"

"The Saints!" We yelled in unison.

Our hands broke upward, signaling the beginning of one of the greatest and most pleasurable ass kicking I'd ever had the experience of giving. Even with all the errors from my inexperienced team, we beat without breaking a sweat. Striking out both Shane, and his father, was just the cherry on top. When the game was over one of the younger girls played All the Single Ladies and we danced our asses off while Shane's dad tried not to combust from anger and embarrassment.

Shane tried to talk to me during the game and again after the game, several times, to no avail. He even tried to catch me on the way to my car after I thought I slipped out, undetected, but the angels above had my back when a few teammates must've seen what was happening and happened to need his help with something.

I wanted to punch is sad puppy dog face as I pulled away, flipping him the bird. Once he was out of sight I finally relaxed and let out a long breath that turned into a frustrated scream. It wasn't the family reunion I'd expected and I wasn't happy about spending the day with my ex and his family, but beating Shane and his father was oddly satisfying...not enough to lift my bad mood, but it helped.