Three Times

Story Info
Why shouldn't she get more orgasms than he does?
3.5k words
4.13
4.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three Orgasms.

That's what they had decided upon, that Marion would get three orgasms before David got one. They had the day off together, an incredibly rare treat, and she had told him that she would allow him to cum. After days of denial and teasing, David was heady with anticipation. But before that would occur, they had agreed that she would get to orgasm three times. Well, they had "agreed" that's what would happen.

The discussion had taken place the night before, when David was sure she was finally going to give him some release. She had brought him into their bed and had him strip down under the covers. She wasn't about to get naked, of course, but she wore a revealing top and took off her pants, to heighten his arousal. She was stroking his big, hard cock when the evening took a shift.

"Ohh, you like that, don't you?" she cooed in his ear. "You want to cum for me, don't you? You want to cum for your Goddess?"

"Yes, Goddess, oh yes, that feels so good!" he moaned as she worked her hand up and down on his shaft. He was practically shaking.

"Yeah, you love your Goddess, don't you? You'll do anything I say, right?"

"Yes, anything at all!" As soon as he said it, she suddenly pulled her hand away. David's eyes went wide and he moaned a moment with the denial. His cock was suddenly bare, sticking straight up and practically begging for any kind of attention.

"Good, because I think I need to cum first." Marion looked down derisively at her hand, sticky from his precum, before wiping the mess off on his chest.

"O...OK, Goddess" David said. "Let's get you off!"

"Nah, don't feel like it tonight. Maybe tomorrow!" She started to roll over.

"Tomorrow?" He asked, his voice nearly shaking.

"Yeah, tomorrow. It's just one more day, right?" She turned towards him and gave him a stern, disapproving glare. "You can go one more day, right?"

He swallowed hard and nodded. "Yes, Goddess."

"Good," she replied. "And another thing, I'm at least three times as good as you, right?" She had rolled over and was crawling over him.

"What?" He asked, confused.

The slap came quickly, and there was anger in her voice. "You call me Goddess every time, got it?"

"Yes, Goddess, I'm so sorry. What did you mean?"

"I'm easily three times smarter than you. I make three times as much money as you make. And I'm way more than three times hotter than you. Right?"

"Yes, Goddess, a million times hotter!" She was on top of him now, pinning him down to the bed. She leaned in, whispering closely in his ear.

"Tomorrow, I'm going to get off... three... times. Three times before you get one."

"Yes, Goddess."

She reached over and turned off his lamp, leaving them in darkness.

David slept surprisingly well. He was as horny as he had ever been, hornier. And yet something about their new dynamic got him out of his head. It let him drift off like he never did usually, so peaceful. Being in that headspace gave him one of the best nights' sleep of his life.

When he awoke, Marion's voice was ringing in his ear. "Three... times." He looked over at her, still asleep. God, she was beautiful. Eventually she stirred and acknowledged him.

"Morning!" she said, stretching her whole body and rubbing the drowsiness from her eyes.

"Morning, Goddess." he answered.

"Babe, we have the whole day off today!" she said excitedly.

"I know, it's going to be great!" he answered, somewhat tentatively. She was acting normally, not dominant at all, so he acted the same and even felt brave enough to bring up what was on his mind. "Hey, you know, while we're here, you think maybe...?"

"Maybe what?"

"Well, you had said, three times today, which is a lot for you, y'know," he was babbling and he knew it. Beating around the bush was a real flaw of his. "Are we still doing that?"

"Did I fucking stutter?" Her voice was suddenly ice.

"Of course, Goddess, of course we'll do what you said. So I thought maybe you'd want to kind of, y'know..." Babbling again. "Get the first one out of the way?"

"OK, first off, did you just make a suggestion? And second off, no, gross, it's so early! Why are you so weak that that's the first thing you think about in the morning? No, just no." She got up and started to leave. "Besides, you need to get everything together for us, because we're going to the beach!"

A few hours later, David was waiting in the living room with a packed bag - towels, sunscreen, water bottles, snacks, everything - waiting for Marion to appear. When she finally did, he thought his jaw would hit the floor.

Marion stood in the doorway to their bedroom, hands on her hips in a sexy pose. She was wearing a gorgeous two-piece swimsuit that he hadn't seen before. Her recent weight loss had her at a low she hadn't seen in a long time, and it showed. And yet somehow her shapely, feminine parts hadn't changed at all, they were just accentuated by her skinnier parts. And the swimsuit took the whole effect up to eleven.

"You like?" She was grinning, clearly having just checked herself out in her mirror.

"Yes, Goddess!" He replied, enthusiastically.

"Let's go then," she said. "You remember the rules about being in public?" The rule was that around other people, he had to be subservient, but act normally. No groveling, no overt acts that would let anyone know about what they did behind closed doors.

"Yes Goddess, of course."

The ride over Marion was quiet and cold, but he practically got whiplash from the change in attitude once they got out of the car.

"Beach day!" She cried.

"Beach DAEY!" He responded.

"BEACH DAAAAAAY!"

"beachbeachbeachbeachDAAAAYYYYYYYYY!"

They laughed and held hands as they walked to the beach. They got set up, taking turns helping each other put on sunscreen. The day was a ridiculous amount of fun, they chatted and swam, they laid on their towels and soaked up the sun. When lunchtime came David got some food to bring back, and they ate and talked some more.

They had decided on a final swim before heading home, and were floating silently in the shallow, peaceful water. She had her arms around his neck and he was cradling her in his arms under the water. He desperately wanted to cop a feel, but had managed to hold off. Finally Marion spoke up.

"You want to cop a feel, don't you?" She was a mind reader.

He was instantly back in his submissive mindset. No one was close enough to hear so he responded as if they were in private. "Only if you say it's OK, Goddess."

"Tell you what," she said, letting go of her arms and standing next to him. "My boobs are under the water, if you want to, you can grab them right now - but if you do, today is over and you don't get any release!"

He was so amped up, in such desperate need. She waited a moment before giving him a "Good boy" and starting to head back to their towels. It was a good thing the water covered his shaking hands.

Later that day, David was awoken from his post-beach-post-lunch nap by a single message from Marion. "Office, now." was all it read.

He hurried upstairs to her office, where she was watching a TV show on her computer. David closed the door behind him. He didn't recognize the characters or the scene, but he could tell from the lighting and costuming that she was watching Game of Thrones.

Not that there was much costuming to be had. The scene featured a burly man, undoubtedly a scoundrel or a warrior, fucking the brains out of a beautiful young woman. He was large and muscled, with scars all across his chest and arms. He even had visible scars on his face, which wasn't particularly attractive to begin with.

His partner was skinny and pale, with light hair. A few wisps of clothing still clung to her body, the rest having been torn off in the heat of passion. She looked young, her character was probably some young noble thrust into politics or war or something beyond her years, and had taken to it with gusto.

The girl was on her hands and knees, the warrior behind her. He was fucking her hard, doggystyle. She gasped while her hair fell about wildly. He slammed into her with ferocity, nearly growling with each thrust. The sex was uncontrolled, feral - like he was a wild animal claiming her.

At some point he probably asked her some plot-related question, or referenced some obscure point of Westerosian politics, and she probably replied with a witty retort or a double entendre. Not that anyone watching would catch, or even be interested in, their exchange. Perhaps the writers knew they had to include some dialogue, just to keep their show from becoming full-on porn for a scene. And perhaps they knew that nobody would care if it did, with that kind of animalistic fury onscreen.

"Could you fuck me like that?" Marion asked, breaking his reverie.

"Huh?" He said, before catching himself. "Uh, what do you mean, Goddess?"

"Do you think? That you could fuck me? Like? That?" She said, emphasizing her words. She had turned her office chair toward him and was staring daggers at him.

"Uh, probably not, Goddess."

"Probably not." She turned her chair back to the scene, snapping her fingers and pointing to the spot beneath her desk. He scrambled to crawl under to that spot, a place he knew well. Not taking her eyes from the screen, she slid her panties off and tossed them to the side. It was the first time David had seen her pussy in some time, and he was on cloud nine. Still not looking down, she reached down and grabbed his head, pulling him between her legs.

If he was on cloud nine before, he was on cloud one million now. He eagerly licked her pussy, doing his best to stimulate her clit without overdoing it. Flattening his tongue, he used long, broad strokes to try and get her there.

Meanwhile, the scene in front of her ended, much to Marion's disappointment. She thought about backing up the stream and watching it again, before realizing: duh, porn exists. She pulled up a site and knew exactly what she was after, typing "Game of Thrones" into the search bar.

122,046 results. That'll do, she thought.

Many of the results were simply supercuts of the sex scenes from the show itself, while others were more of a parody flavor. Some featured look-alike actors pairing up with characters they never fucked on the show. She started watching one of those, before clicking away to another scene she found interesting.

Two men had happened upon a damsel in the woods. One tall and skinny, the other short and a little fat. The maiden was dressed in a Game of Thrones-inspired dress, with long straight blonde hair. The two men took turns pushing her from one of them to the other, each time pawing at her tits or grabbing her ass. She would try to get away but they were so much bigger and stronger than her, it wasn't even an option. Eventually, the shorter man grabbed her from behind while the other pulled her tits out of her dress. He started manhandling them, pawing at them, then sucking on them.

Soon enough they pulled her out of her dress. She was still resisting them, but not as fiercely as before. She was completely naked when they pushed her to her knees, taking out their cocks. They forced her to suck them, one after the other.

As the scene continued, they pushed her to her knees and the taller man got behind her. He placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy and forced his way inside.

The girl let out a gasp, and he started to ease in and out of her, before gaining momentum. The shorter man had taken up position in front of her, where she continued his blowjob as she was fucked from behind. Each man started thrusting hard, and she was bouncing between the two hard cocks. Later the shorter man would pull her on top of him, and as she rode him, the taller man started to penetrate her ass.

Of course, David had no idea what was going on above him, but he didn't care. He was in absolute ecstasy, listening to the scene that was playing out while he licked Marion's pussy. She was getting more and more excited, and she played with her nipples while David worked on her clit. Abruptly, David heard the scene stop and felt her push him away. He panicked, as he knew she hadn't climaxed yet.

"Go get me my vibrator!"

David hustled down the stairs to find her toy and bring it back to her. She took it and gestured in a "get out of here" motion.

"I guess she never specified that I would be the one to get her off," David thought after he left. But that didn't stop him from listening at the door and enjoying the wondrous feelings that came from hearing the sounds she made as she got off.

After dinner, David was laying on their bed reading, but finding it increasingly hard to concentrate. The day was swiftly moving to a close, and she had only had one orgasm! At this rate, they'd never get to three today.

He heard the door open and close and his hopes surged a little. They surged even more when she laid down beside him. She didn't acknowledge him though, in fact she practically ignored him entirely. Instead she was engrossed in her phone, smiling and giving off a little giggle every once in a while.

Every moment that passed David got hornier and more anxious. He wanted to say something, to ask if she was interested in orgasm number two, but knew that wouldn't go over. But he had to! He couldn't though. But if he didn't? He was about to speak up when suddenly she set the phone on her nightstand, got under the covers, and tossed away her shorts.

"Get to work, bitch. Maybe this time you can get me there."

"Yes Goddess!" He eagerly crawled under the sheets, finding himself once again in his favorite place. As earlier, he tried to be direct without overdoing it, licking her clit in gentle but firm circles, paying attention to her every move for signs that his technique was doing the trick. This lasted a while, until he heard the quiet buzz from her phone. She picked it up as he continued to lick her amazing pussy, giving her everything he had. Very quickly she began moaning, and then writhing. He kept doing exactly what he was doing, hoping he could make her cum.

Marion felt the telltale signs of an orgasm approaching, building all throughout her body.

"Oh fuck!" was all she could get out before she came, hard and fast. David kept on going, licking her through the orgasm and aftershocks, until she had had enough and pushed him away.

He climbed off the bottom of the bed, sweaty but thrilled. He saw the phone in her hand and realized she had probably watched something and that's what brought her over the edge as quick as it did. Of course he didn't hear anything from the video, but maybe it was just muffled with him under the covers. Or she read a story, or something.

That was probably it.

She gave him a curt, "You can go!" and he turned to leave. But his hopes surged one more time as she said "Cards and drinks at 8:30!"

Several hours and shots later, they were next to each other in bed. They had played several variations on strip card games, and Marion even went so far as to take off her top and her shorts, leaving her in a sexy bra and panties. Of course she had lost far more times than twice, but everyone in the room agreed that she was a Goddess and wasn't expected to take off something every single time. David, on the other hand, had been fully nude for a while, and that followed a run of clothes on, clothes off, panties on, panties off, and any other combination or task Marion could think of. But they had laughed and played together (while having more than a couple of shots!) and the night had brought them here.

Fully nude, side by side.

The room was warm and you could feel the sexual tension in the air. Marion had her vibrator between her legs and was getting more turned on by the second. She had given David permission to touch his cock, but told him if he shot his load too quickly, the night was over and he'd be punished severely. Knowing how on edge he was, he used this newfound permission sparingly. Suddenly Marion spoke.

"Play with my tits!" She commanded, and an eager David answered back.

"Yes Goddess!"

He played with her sensitive nipples, alternating between teasing and firmness, listening to her breathing get faster and faster. Just as she appeared to be nearing orgasm number three, her vibrator abruptly shut off.

David came crashing down, he knew it had a limited battery and wanted more than anything else to get her off so he would be allowed release as well. The last thing he wanted was to wait for it to recharge, but grit his teeth and tried to be patient. The surprising part came next.

"Fuck me." What she said wasn't angry, but it was forceful. She set the vibrator to the side and said it again. "Fuck me, right now."

"Goddess, you said..."

"I don't care what I said, I just want that cock inside of me! Fuck me, fuck your Goddess!"

"You don't want to cum first?" David was on the edge of insanity, not knowing what to do.

She smiled to reassure him. "We'll cum together." She picked up the still-charged vibrator and turned it back on. "Fuck me."

David didn't have to be told six times. He slid between her legs and pushed them apart, guiding his cock to her entrance. It throbbed with desire, and he wasted no time. He pushed himself into her soaking-wet pussy, forcing his big hard cock all of the way into her in one thrust.

Marion let out a moan. "Ohhh... yes..." She placed the vibrator exactly where it needed to be as David got to work.

He fucked her like a man possessed, hammering into her, over and over. Each time he forced his cock deep inside her pussy, each time nearly pulling out all of the way before slamming into her again. Her legs wrapped around him and she closed her eyes in pure bliss. One hand worked the vibrator while another reached out, grabbing onto the bedsheet as if to steady herself.

Their bodies were slick with sweat as they slid across each other's skin. David knew that this moment was what it was all for, what all the denial and teasing and games were building to. They were perfectly one flesh, as he fucked her harder and faster.

She felt her orgasm building quickly. "Ohh, I'm gonna cum..." she said.

"Oh Goddess, me too, Goddess, I'm going to cum I'm going to cum inside of you..." The orgasm he felt coming on was nothing like any experience he had ever had. It was the single greatest feeling of his life, at least until Marion made the moment better.

"Do it!" She cried, looking him in the eyes. "Cum for your Goddess, shoot your load deep in this pussy!" She wailed as her own orgasm overtook her.

David couldn't contain himself for even one second longer. He orgasmed hard, letting loose the biggest load of cum he had ever produced, giving it all to his Goddess, as he should.

Time seemed to stop, or maybe the moment lasted for eternity. When he was once again in some small command of his senses, he was still inside of her, having collapsed as every muscle in his body fell limp at the exact same moment. She was caressing him, whispering shushing noises. He realized things must have gotten pretty loud.

He spent another eternity in her embrace, before weakly pushing himself up. She met his gaze.

"You good?" She asked.

"Yes... yes... very. Very." He replied weakly.

"That's good," she said with a smile, as she took his head and started guiding it downward...