Three Times the Fun Pt. 01

Story Info
F/F, M/F, F/M/F
4.5k words
4.48
11k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I are both in good shape physically, and we exercise some, although our active lifestyles help keep us in good health. I'm six feet, 180 lbs, she is five foot 5, and 130. We were exclusive the first two or three years of our marriage, but have expanded our horizons and our experiences since then. We have, on several occasions, added a third, sometimes male, sometimes female, to our bedroom fun. (Not necessarily restricted to the bedroom) None of our threesomes are strictly heterosexual, some are barely over the line, some are in a class by themselves.

A few years ago I was employed by a large retail chain in a management capacity where I interacted with hundreds of people every week. I've had several jobs with high public exposure, and as such have met hundreds of people. Some I met in passing, some were fellow employees, some were customers. I've turned down many offers to 'get better acquainted' after work from lonely women, even a few married couples looking to spice things up. I have a hard-fast rule against getting physically involved with folks I am employed with, and those offers have occurred with more frequency than I would have expected. I'm not a prude, just very selective.

It had been several months since Lisa and I had added another person to our fun, we are not predatory, and we don't go 'on the prowl'. The opportunities that have allowed us to enjoy extracurricular fun usually present themselves when least expected. That was certainly the case with what I'm about to relate.

A marketing representative from a retail supplier came into the store where I work, seeking product placement in the department I manage. She introduced herself as Fiona, and I couldn't help noticing her natural beauty. She was professionally dressed in a pantsuit that failed to hide her curves. She looked a bit taller than average, and I'm guessing about 140 pounds. We went upstairs to a conference room where we could converse without interruption. She was introducing a new product which I immediately recognized as being very marketable. She was knowledgeable and thorough in her presentation, AND she was drop-dead-gorgeous to boot. We were in close proximity and both offering up warm smiles as she revealed the extent of the product base she represented.

She was using terms like "market penetration" and "customer satisfaction". putting more emphasis on 'penetration' and 'satisfaction' while her smiles were becoming more engaging by the minute. I agreed to allow her company to establish their product line in our store, with a short term exclusive clause. This would require a merchandising reset in one section of my department. We agreed to begin the following Monday, and she asked, "How about I come by Friday afternoon with a proposed schematic for us to review?"

I said, "Perfect, come by around 2:30 and we can look at your proposal. My wife and I are having dinner early, would you care to join us afterwards at Felicitys?"

She said "I'm kind of new to the area, I would love that, how sweet of you!"

I shared with Lisa that evening I had a met a lady at work I knew she would be attracted to; smart, pretty, and very outgoing with an inviting smile. I brought her up to speed on plans for Friday evening, and she was all in, saying "I can't wait to meet this woman, will this be another adventure?"

I responded, "That would be alright with me, pretty sure you'll like her."

Friday afternoon Fiona arrived a few minutes early, dressed slightly less business like, but gorgeous as ever, and we spent the next ninety minutes hammering out the logistics of the merchandising reset that would consume much of our work time the following week. Fiona said, "Okay, call your wife, let's start this evening off in style!"

I said, "Great, I'll run home, grab a shower, and we will pick you up at the Hilton in an hour."

With a wink, she said. "Don't be late."

Upon arriving home, I quickly showered and dressed accordingly for an upscale restaurant, and when I saw how Lisa was dressed, I knew she was anxious to meet Fiona. We arrived at the Hilton, I texted her, she texted back saying she wasn't quite ready and asked if we could come to her room while she "put on the finishing touch" and supplied her room number. I parked close to the entrance and we went in, rode the elevator up to her floor, and were knocking on her door minutes after arriving. She had booked a suite, and directed us to the sitting room as introductions were made and Fiona said, "Lisa you look ravishing, can you help me a minute in the bedroom with a wardrobe choice?"

As they headed for the other room I grabbed the TV remote and was catching up on baseball games I hadn't seen this week, to pass the time. Meanwhile, Fiona lost no time in asking Lisa to help her choose the right bra for her outfit. As she was talking she removed her blouse, and stood facing Lisa, holding two sexy bras, one in each hand. Lisa was surprised, and a little aroused by this, and moved right in front of Fiona and said, "That depends, how much of these babies do you wish to expose?" as she fingered one nipple, then the other. Lisa followed that with, "Are you sure you need a bra?"

Fiona responded with, "If you're okay with me not wearing one, I won't."

Lisa said, "Great, I'm sure Jeff won't mind either! And I'm not wearing one anyway."

Fiona kissed Lisa on the cheek, and said, "I knew this evening would be wonderful! Jeff has no idea that we've known each other since college. He showed me a picture of you on your boat, and you looked scrumptious!"

Lisa smiled and said, "Oh he did, did he? And what else might he have shared?" Fiona responded.

"Just that you two are very much in love, and you both like being naked at home, which by the way, I find incredibly hot!"

"Maybe we should invite you over next week?"

"Yes please!" Fiona replied.

The women came out of the bedroom, and they were similarly dressed; skirts several inches above the knee, semi-sheer blouses, and blazers that didn't button. We called the front desk and requested a car to take us to the restaurant. In just moments the desk clerk called and informed us our ride was ready. We three got on the elevator, and Lisa pushed me against the back wall, and thrust her tongue in my mouth, and pulled away saying "You're in so much trouble mister!", but her smile told a different story! We exited the elevator, walked three abreast, me in the middle, to the lobby, and out to the door where a chauffeur held the door as we entered the limo. The short ride to the restaurant was uneventful, other than two hot women running their hands up my legs.

We sipped on a bottle of wine as we enjoyed an exquisite dinner, while both ladies were looking at me, and each other, with lust in their eyes. We talked about our lives, touched briefly on our professional backgrounds, and then out of the blue, Lisa looked at Fiona and said, "Fiona, I really think you should undo another button on your blouse don't you?"

As she complied, Fiona looked Lisa, and then me, square in the eyes, and aske, "Do you two enjoy adding a third person in the bedroom, because if you do, I would love to be that person."

Lisa answered with, "We have, and I can attest to both of us being very aroused at the thought of including you in many evenings of hot, wet, three-way loving! " We ordered am Amaretto for each of us, and savored the moment with our warm liqueur.

Lisa said "We'll be right back" with a quick wink at me and they headed for the ladies room. Upon returning, Lisa slid into our booth and said, "Hold out your hand, I've something for you." With a smile she pushed something into my hand, and I realized I was holding two pairs of panties in my hand!

Blushing, I looked first at Lisa, then Fiona, and before I could speak, Fiona said, "Jeff, we must confess. Lisa and I were roommates our senior year of college, and while we haven't stayed in close touch the last few years, I still had her phone number. I reached out to her when I knew I was coming your way. I am so looking forward to reacquainting with her, and getting well acquainted with you!"

I was at a loss for words, and Lisa giggled as she said, "What's the matter Honey, cat got your tongue, or is that what you WANT to happen?"

"Yes, yes, on both counts I suppose!" We hoisted our after dinner drinks, said "Cheers!" and I signaled our waitperson for the check.

On the ride back to the hotel, Fiona insisted we join her in her suite for a nightcap before going home, Lisa squeezed my hand as she said, "We would love that!"

As we entered the suite, Fiona said "I'm gonna get comfortable, there is a bottle of Makers on the counter, and mixers in the fridge."

She walked out of the bedroom in a mans long sleeved dress shirt, and it appeared that was all she had on. Fiona said, "Jeff we need some ice, do you mind?"

Lisa chimed in, "The ice machine is just down the hall, and Fiona, you and I both know what a nasty little exhibitionist you can be!" as she approached her friend and began unbuttoning her oversized shirt, which she then pushed from her shoulders to the floor.

Fiona blushed, and said "Lisa you can't be serious!"

Lisa responded, "I can, and I am, besides, I know you want this too!" With that she walked her nude friend towards the door, glanced down the hallway, gave her a nudge, and said, "Don't be long baby!" I was getting seriously aroused at this turn of events, and I asked Lisa what she was up to, and she said, "You'll see, just watch!"

A moment later a naked Fiona walked in with a container of ice, and I was treated to full frontal nudity. I was near salivating at seeing her tiny landing strip, and as my eyes met hers she said, "See something you like Jeff?"

I replied, "Yes I certainly do!"

Lisa took the the ice bucket, kissed her friend on the lips, and said. "Thank you baby, that wasn't so bad was it?"

Fiona responded with, "You're so bad Lisa, that was such a turn on! Kiss me again!" I stood, transfixed, as they kissed and fondled each other, and Lisa asked me to pour all of us some Makers over ice, and we went into the sitting area where I lit the fireplace and turned off the lights.

Fiona said "Jeff, Lisa said you look great naked, I'm already nude, and I'm about to strip your wife, do I get to see you without clothes tonight?"

I smiled, and said "As you wish!" First my shoes and socks, then my shirt, then I looked at Lisa and said, "A little help?" She immediately stepped next to me and dropped to her knees and undid my belt, my pants, and then pulled my pants and and my briefs to the floor, as my hard cock nearly hit her face in the process.

Then Lisa removed the last remaining items of clothing she had on, kissed my dick, and looked at Fiona and said, "I told you he would like this, how do you like this?" while stroking me and smiling.

"Oh my Lisa, you weren't kidding! He's everything you said he was, and that cock! May I?"

Lisa smiled as she proffered it to her friend, and Fiona kissed me as she stroked me, then asked me. "Jeff, would you let me have your wife this evening while you watch? Please?"

All I could do is smile and say, "of course!"

Lisa said, "Fiona, first you should taste Jeffs dick!"

Fiona got on her knees and first licked the shaft before taking half of it into her mouth. She pumped me a couple times, pulled off, and kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth. I gently held the back of her head so we could prolong the kiss. As our lips pulled away she said, "Oh and he kisses great too Lisa!'

I sat, transfixed, as two nude women dropped down on the floor, kissing and fondling each other, and then Lisa sat on the front of the couch and said, "Come here baby, you tasted him, now taste me!"

Fiona smiled, looked at me, and pushed Lisa's legs apart as she sucked one nipple, then the other before leaving a trail of kisses down her tummy to Lisa's wet and wanting pussy. In no time Fiona had her moaning and writhing and Lisa grabbed her by the hair, mashing her face against her swollen lips and then flooding Fiona with her sweet juices. My cock was impossibly hard by now, and Lisa gently eased Fiona's face away from her, saying "Fiona you've always been so talented with your sweet mouth, now it's my turn to please you!"

The ladies traded places, and Fiona locked eyes with me as my wife was gently kissing the top her thighs, flicking her tongue all around the edges of her pussy until Fiona said "Lisa you fucking tease, eat me!" and with that Lisa mashed her face against Fiona's sex, and in minutes was rewarded with a flow of Fiona's nectar.

Fiona looked at me and my throbbing cock, and said, "Jeff come over and let me help you with that!" As I was getting on my knees on the couch she pulled me to her mouth and was rubbing the head of my dick all over her lips, and said "You're already dripping, I want you to cum!"

Lisa said, "Do it Jeff, jerk that cock all over her tits!" Fiona sat up a little straighter and said, "give me your load" and as I started pumping away, she began rubbing my balls. I didn't last two minutes and I was launching volley after volley, covering both of her perky tits with cum. She sucked out the last little bit and pulled my mouth to hers for a very wet kiss, and steered my face to her soaked breasts. I started sucking one nipple as Lisa did the same to the other one. Lisa was also fingering her friend as we licked up all of my load, and Fiona was practically screaming with another orgasm.

We both kissed Fiona, and then each other, as Fiona said, "You guys are incredible, I haven't cum that hard in years!"

I winked and said "Glad to be of service dear lady!"

We ended up sharing a king-size bed and in the morning Fiona called room service for fresh coffee and Danish, and ten minutes later there was knock and a male voice said "Room service".

Fiona reached for a robe, which Lisa immediately grabbed, saying, "don't be bashful you little nymph, give him a look!" She opened the door wide and motioned for him to wheel the cart in, and I thought he was going to trip over his tongue as Fiona signed the ticket and winked at him and handed him a tip. We enjoyed our coffee, Lisa and I dressed, and we all shared hugs and a quick kiss Fiona thanked us for a fabulous Friday evening, and she and I agreed to meet at work early Monday morning.

I had scheduled two guys from the stock crew to assist with the reset, and had scheduled them for four 10's instead of the usual 8 hour shifts. They're happy because this would give them a three day weekend. Start time was 04;00 a.m. and by quitting time Monday afternoon, we were making good progress. Fiona joined us at seven o'clock each morning, and by two-thirty Thursday afternoon, the reset was complete, shelve were stocked, and we were ready for the weekend.

Fiona and I stopped at Chile's for a quick congratulatory drink, and to talk about the weekend plans. She was coming to our place at noonish the next day for an afternoon on the lake. She asked if their was anything special she could bring, and I said, "Check with Lisa, I think she has the menu plans, and I think we're set."

She responded, "Lisa said you really like a certain kind of pie?" with a sly wink.

I said, "Oh did she now? What might that have been?'

I had an idea what was coming next, and Fiona replied, "I think it was cream pie?" and giggled.

"It's true, I do enjoy that on occasion, but it's best when really fresh!"

She said she was anxious to see that, and said, "perhaps I could feed you some?" I responded "I would enjoy that!"

We finished our drinks, we walked to our cars, she gave me a short wet kiss, and said "See you tomorrow lover boy, can't wait!"

As it turned out I would see her again before then. I had just finished with a shower when Lisa texted and said she wouldn't be home until around 8:00 in the evening as she had to run by her sisters place. She also said Fiona had called and wanted to come to our house this evening and would likely stop over by 5:00. Lisa's last text comment was "Be sure and take good care of our guest!" I threw on a pair of silk boxers and made sure the patio was in order, and prepared a pitcher of Margaritas. Just in time too, as the doorbell rang. and the door opened as Fiona walked in saying "Hey Jeff I'm early, hope that's okay!"

I replied, "Of course it's okay, come whenever you like. You can put your bag in the guest room if you like" as I pointed down the hall. I told her I had just finished making Margaritas, and asked if she would like to join me on the patio.

She replied, "Give me five minutes, I'll meet you there," and winked as she turned and walked towards her room. I set the tray of drinks on the patio table, poured one for each of us, and settled into a chair. In a moment Fiona walked out wearing a very short satin robe secured only by a loosely tied belt. She took a seat opposite me, and as she crossed her legs it appeared the robe was the only garment she was wearing. Our conversation was sometimes animated, and her movements caused her robe to open enough to allow more than a glimpse of her erect nipples. She asked if I would pour her another drink, and as I stood she was looking at my crotch and smiled as she said, "Are you excited for this weekend Jeff? It looks like you are!"

I replied, "I certainly am, are you?" She stood and asked if it was alright to be naked without Lisa being here. I said it was fine, and she dropped her robe, causing my swollen dick to further tent out my boxers.

We sat and chatted, poured another round, and she said "Jeff why aren't you naked, I really like seeing your naked hard body! Let me help you out of those sexy shorts please!" I stood and stepped in in front of her as she pulled them away from my body and pulled them far enough down they fell to the floor as my hard cock pointed at the awning over the patio. She brought the head to her lips, gave it a kiss and sucked it into her mouth as she looked into my eyes. "Do you like that, do you want more? I love that you shave your balls and groom so tight above your dick, I really want to feel you inside me!"

I pulled her up, brought her nude form against my body, and kissed her, first her mouth, then her neck, and said, Let's take this inside, shall we?"

"Will Lisa be okay with this?"

I replied, "Well, she texted and told me to take good care of you, and had a horny devil emoji beside the text. Do you want to call her?" She smiled, and dialed her number, which was answered on the first ring. I mouthed, "Put her on speaker" And I heard Lisa ask Fiona if she was at our house yet.

Fiona responded. "Yes, and we've had a couple Margaritas on the patio already."

"Did you wear the robe I laid out for you?" Lisa asked. Fiona said she had, but it fell off, as she smiled at me. "Did you get Jeff naked as well?"

"Oh yes, and he's standing right here, and his cock is hard as can be!"

Lisa said. " Tou two have fun, and I want ALL the details when I get home, okay? Have fun!" She giggled and signed off. Fiona grabbed my hand and we scampered to the guest room, pulled the comforter back and she pulled me to the middle of the bed. I took her in my arms, kissing her mouth, then her neck, and told her how hot she was making me.

"Kiss me baby, kiss me all over!" she said, and I was eager to oblige. I kissed from her neck to her navel, stopping to suck both nipples into little bullets, teased her cute little bellybutton as I licked it softly, then left a trail of kisses to her tiny landing strip, down one side of her puffy vulva, and began kissing the inside of both thighs, so close to her nether lips I could feel the wetness on my face. I pushed my tongue between her lips, licked upwards and vibrated my lips on her clit. then rolled my tongue inside her and got a heady taste of her essence.

12