Three Times the Fun Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped just long enough to look at her and say. "I'm going to lick this pretty little flower until the nectar is dripping from it!"

She clutched my hair, holding my face against her pussy, and yelled "Yes! make me cum! Lisa told me you love using your mouth to make her cum. Do it!" It only took her a few minutes for her to flood my mouth, and she gently pulled my face away, and implored me to fuck her.

I moved up, face to face with her and as we kissed, she grabbed my throbbing dick, guiding it into her. She moaned with pleasure as I slid slowly in, until I was I was completely ensconced. She had her hands on my butt and said, "be still a minute, feel that?" as she was using her pelvis to squeeze my swollen cock. I smiled, kissed her, and began a languid in and out motion that was gaining momentum by the minute. I felt my balls getting wet from her orgasm, and she said, "Cum for me Jeff, give it to me!" I gave her three more thrusts before sinking all the way in, as I let loose with five big blasts. We shared a passionate kiss before i rolled onto my back, and as we were catching our breath, she said. "Kiss me again lover-boy, on my lips!"

I put my mouth to hers, she allowed a quick kiss, and put her hands on my shoulders, nudging me down, and said, "My other lips, please!" Only to eager to please, I dragged the bottom of my tongue in a straight line slowly down to her dripping pussy, first encapsulating her vulva, then pushing licking my way as far as I could reach. She had both hands on my head, moving my mouth just where she needed it, and telling me "Yeah baby, that feels SO good, lick me, don't stop! oh baby I'm gonna cum again!" And then she did, flooding my mouth with the last of my large load, pushed out as she squirted her own climax on my already soaked face. She was spent, implored me to stop, and I slid up beside her as she kissed my wet face and then eased her tongue into my mouth. I sucked it gently before releasing it, and we both were smiling, as she said, "Jeff, that was the fuck I've had in years! Lisa is a lucky women! I hope we can do this again?"

I assured her there would be more opportunities, and told her a good friend of mine would be joining us on the boat tomorrow. She replied, "I think Lisa mentioned that, said he's tall, dark, and handsome?"

"Yes, he is, did Lisa also tell you he's hung and loves pussy?"

She laughed, and said, "I think she mentioned that as well."

Just then I heard my phone ping, said "Excuse me" and retrieved it from the living room,. It was a text from Lisa, saying she hoped we were hungry, that she was picking up Chinese take-out, and would be home in less than 30 minutes. Signed with XOXOX

Fiona and I shared the walk-in shower in the master bath, soaping each others bodies, and as she fondled my cock I quickly became engorged again. We shared an intimate kiss before turning off the water and toweling each other dry. She donned the same slinky robe she had on earlier, and I grabbed a pair of boxers and a similar robe Lisa had recently purchased for me.

Shortly after, Lisa arrived with dinner and as we were dining, she commented with, "Well you two certainly look satisfied, you're both grinning like Cheshire cats" and she too was wearing a big smile.

Fiona replied, "Lisa, your husband is simply amazing! Everything you said about him is true!"

Lisa winked at me, and said "Jeff did you save some for me?" Fiona giggled and replied,

"Lisa he was hard as a rock again before we finished showering, I'm pretty sure he's ready, willing, and able, aren't you stud?" as she tapped her foot on my leg.

Lisa replied; "I bet he was hard again after going down on your wet pussy, wasn't he? I know it's a big turn-on for both of us when he does that with me!" We were all smiles as we finished dinner.

After dinner, Fiona and I both showed our appreciation to Lisa by showering her with kisses from head to toe, and at one point I was sitting on the edge of the couch, Lisa was sitting on my lap with her back to me, and I was buried in her very wet pussy, as Fiona was licking both of us. Lisa and I climaxed simultaneously, and I carried her to bed where Fiona and I continued to pleasure her until she said "Enough you two!" We spent the night together again, the three of us looking forward to a great weekend.

12