Three to Tango

Story Info
A hot bilingual threesome.
4.2k words
4.27
6.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to make Mariano so happy, baby" you say.

"Yes, daddy. I'm going to be such a good little kitten," I say. You kiss me deep and then open the door to the bedroom. Mariano is already waiting. There are straps, handcuffs, and all my special toys. A small silver dildo, a larger one, a magic wand, and all the attachments that go with it. There's also a blindfold, a little whip, a candle burning on the table, and a phone to record our adventures. All of it turns me on in an instant. I can feel the wetness already brewing deep inside me. There's nothing in the world I want more in this moment than to get fucked and get fucked hard. And then get fucked some more. The heat between my legs makes my face flush and my heart skip.

I made sure to wear a special outfit under the short little skirt and tank top I chose for this event. It's a black teddy with garters, thigh highs, and stiletto heels. I hope they both like it. I hope they want to fuck me while I'm wearing it. I left the panties out of the outfit, knowing they wouldn't be on for long anyway. The wetness drips down my thighs in anticipation of all the pleasure that is to come. I press them together, relishing the silky slick pussy juices that they'll soon be tasting.

Mariano pats the bed and I come and sit next to him. He offers me a shot of whiskey to relax and I swallow it in one gulp. He pours another and I shoot that one, too. The warmth spreads through my chest like wildfire and matches the heat I feel in my sex. Mariano looks at you and says something in Spanish that I can't understand. You both laugh at my confusion. You translate for me. "He said you look good enough to eat, Amor." I smile. I'm very glad to know that I made good choices when I put this outfit on. I can't wait until you both get a look at what's underneath it.

You climb on the bed and sit behind me so I'm situated between your legs. You brush my hair back to you can kiss my neck. Then you pull me back a little bit on the bed and grab me underneath my thighs, opening my legs so Mariano can see my soft pink little pussy, glistening in the light from the candle burning on the bedside table. He looks at you with a dangerous little smile and says something to me in Spanish this time. This one I understand. "I'm going to eat your pussy and drive you mad." I nod my head.

"What should I call him, Daddy?" I ask. You tell me I should call him Papi. I nod my head as he kneels between my spread thighs and you open me up even further. He licks my juices which have run down all the way to my thigh highs.

"Mmmm..." he says to you. "She does taste sweet." My body jerks in response to his admiration and I can't wait for him to explore me. He licks his way up to my skirt, then pushes it up to my hips to expose my bare pussy that's quivering with desire. He looks at you and raises his eyebrows. I can't tell if it's because I'm not wearing panties or if he's asking if you're sure this is okay. Maybe it's both. You lean and whisper in my ear.

"Do you want him, kitten? Tell Daddy."

"I want him Daddy. Please, can I have him?" You nod your head and I can feel your cock getting hard behind me.

"Eat her pussy," you instruct. Then in Spanish that I can understand, you say "She wants you to make her cum." He doesn't hesitate anymore. He covers my pussy with his mouth and licks me from my sweet opening to my clit and flicks it over and over with his tongue. I gasp with a sudden jolt of pleasure and he intensifies his efforts. You spread my legs even further and lean back some more so my pussy opens to him like a delicious flower. As he eats my pussy, you kiss my neck some more and I'm writhing as much as I can in your grip. My hips rise into his mouth and he sucks the juices right out of my pussy as he enters me completely with his tongue. He licks and sucks me hard and I can feel myself on the verge of cumming already. "Yes Amor," you say. "Squirt for him. Show Daddy how much you like your pussy sucked." I don't need any more of an invitation. I close my eyes, lean my head back and my sweet juices flow. He wastes no time drinking up my cum. It's all over his face and he climbs up to kiss my mouth so I can taste his lips and my own cum.

He puts his fingers in my pussy and spreads me open, stretching me out so I can fit his cock inside me when the time comes. He stops kissing me and wipes his face with one hand while he jams his fingers in deeper, three this time instead of two. I gasp and look up at him, then at you. You hold my chin up so you can look into my eyes as he makes me cum and squirt again. I cum so hard it hits the floor. The wet sounds from my pussy turn you on and make you want me even more, but it's Mariano's turn right now and you like watching him fuck my little pussy with his fingers, opening me so much you can see inside. You're rock hard now and I can feel it against my ass through your pants. I press against you so I can rub against your cock while he continues to rock my pussy.

His hand is completely wet and he has me lick it off of him. He nods at you to let you know it's your turn to have me for a little bit. You're both still dressed, and I'm still wearing everything I arrived in. "Time for fun, Amor" you say. You pick me up and toss me on the bed on my back. You take one tiny wrist in your hand and look at Mariano, telling him he should take the other.

"Please, Daddy," I say. You know what I want. You take off your tie and Mariano does the same. You each tie one of my wrists to the headboard and I'm smiling with pleasure. This is exactly what I wanted. The restraints are tight and bite into my wrists a little but I love it. I want it rough. I'm so turned on right now and I can't wait to feel what happens next. You take the blindfold off the table and put it on me.

"You have to guess who's doing you. If you guess wrong, you suck the other one's cock," he says. I nod, eagerly anticipating this game because I win either way. I either get pleasure or I get to suck cock and I want both. I know you won't cum right away and I want to taste your cum, but I'll settle for just having hard cock filling my mouth and my throat for now. I'm surprised when I feel my ankles being tied to the bed. I'm at your mercy, completely spread open for consideration from both of you. When I'm tied up nice and tight you ask me "Are you ready to play, Amor?" I nod my head. "Tienes que decirlo, Amor. Tienes que decirle a Mariano y Daddy."

"Yes, Daddy," I say. "I'm ready to play Baby." I feel a finger tracing my lips and then entering my mouth. I suck and I can taste my own flavor so I know it's Mariano. I say his name and I'm rewarded with what can only be the small dildo in my pussy. It's vibrating and whoever is fucking me with it presses it expertly against my g spot. I gasp with this new pleasure. I'm so wet that my juices are dripping down my pussy to the crack of my ass and whoever it is takes advantage of this and puts two fingers up my ass at the same time. I can feel the dildo being pressed by the fingers in my ass and I squirm with this pleasure.

"No, no, little kitten," Mariano says. Two hands hold my hips steady as the sensations increase and thrill me. "Who's in your pussy little kitten?" He asks.

"You are," I say. I know I guessed right because lips press against mine and a tongue enters my mouth. I don't taste myself this time, so I know it's you and I kiss back, happy to finally have some part of you inside some part of me. At the same time, Mariano thrusts the little dildo into my pussy harder and faster. I breathe my pleasure into your mouth and suddenly my tank top is torn off my body exposing the little teddy I chose for tonight. Your hand reaches into the top and caresses my nipple, squeezing it between your fingers before you suck on it hard. I cry out at this new pleasure sensation. You bite down a little as you suck. Mariano is fucking me fast and hard, then he pulls it out and puts it in my ass. Fingers enter my pussy. Three, I'm guessing but I can't be sure. They slide inside of me easily because I'm so incredibly wet.

"Who's in your pussy now, Amor?" you ask. I shake my head because I'm not quite sure. The dildo rams my ass and the fingers in my pussy curl upward to massage my g spot without stopping. I gasp.

"Mariano," I say, almost breathless.

"Ohh, Amor," you say. "It's not him this time. Time to suck my cock." My pussy is suddenly empty. I wait, my eyes covered by the blindfold. I hear your pants unzip and I can't want it so bad. You straddle my face and shove your cock in my mouth. I open wide, open my throat and suck you hard. I feel you tense and your cock gets even harder as you fuck my mouth. I feel pressure against my pussy and then something is rubbing against my clit. It vibrates and by the shape I can tell it's the bigger dildo. It's hard for me to concentrate on both forms of pleasure, so I just relax my body and let you both carry me away, each fucking me in your own way.

When I relax, sweet juices spurt forward again. I can hear it and feel it flooding around my pussy and my ass, making everything that much wetter, making it easier to jam that vibrating dildo into my sweet wet hole. Your hard cock blocks the sounds of my screams from erupting through the room. Tears leak from the corners of my eyes while I convulse my throat around your cock, squeezing it like a fist, trying to catch a tiny breath. You let me have one every now and then and finally pull out before you cum. Mariano pulls out of my pussy and my ass. I'm laying there, gasping for air, exposed and open awaiting the next wave of pleasure.

I don't have to wait long. Strong arms lift my hips into the air and two other slide pillows under my hips. My pussy is a glistening invitation which one of you takes no time to accept. But the question is: who is it? I feel the head of someone's dick sliding up and down my opening. Two fingers enter my pussy and one enters my ass, and whichever one of you is there pulls me upward and toward them by the pussy. It's the most bizarre and tantalizing thing. I've never been pulled around by my pussy before, and the feeling of domination is orgasm inspiring. I cum all over and the hand withdraws, replaced slowly by a cock. It has to be yours. We fit together like a hand in a glove, even though it takes a little bit of time to get you to fit in my little pussy. I know the delicious feeling of you buried balls deep inside me.

"It's you, daddy," I say before you can ask.

"Yes, Amor. It's Daddy filling your sweet pussy. Cum on my dick, kitten." You start pounding my pussy hard, my back bowed by the pillows under my hips. My head is practically upside down and I feel Mariano's cock brushing my lips. I open my mouth to take it. "No no," you say. "She guessed right. You have to fuck her how she wants to be fucked." To me he says "What do you want kitten? How do you want Mariano to fuck you now?" Although I like to be told what to do, there is something I want from him right now. "Tell him baby. Tell him how my Amor wants to cum."

I try to speak but the words get stuck at first. I clear my throat. "Fuck my ass with the big vibrator, Baby. Fuck my ass while my Daddy fucks my pussy. Please baby," I beg him. The whole time, you're still fucking my pussy driving me hard, holding a minute, shoving inside me again. He grabs the toy and starts to move away from me. "Please baby, untie one so I can rub your cock while you do it." He doesn't say anything, just unties the tie on my right hand and it goes for his dick as if it has a mind of its own. The next thing I know, the vibrator slams home, deep into my ass without warning and I scream in surprise and ecstasy.

"Fuck baby!" I scream. "Oh fuck, harder. Please Daddy." Both of you proceed to do just that, alternating thrusts as he tips the vibrator upward to stroke your cock as you slide in and out of me. Your pace is almost frantic it's so fast and hard.

"Amor!" you say sharply. You pull out and suddenly your cock is in my mouth and I'm sucking you off so hard, swallowing your cum, gulping it down my throat with eager greediness. I keep sucking as hard as I can until you stop spasming. You stay that way for a moment, your hands twisted into my hair as you bury yourself in my mouth. I run my tongue around it and then you pull out. I'm still Jerking Mariano off and he's ready to cum too. Watching us turned him on and he wants to savor the feeling of being swallowed and drained, too. He's bigger, but I can manage to deep throat him as long as I remind my throat to relax and my mouth to suck hard. It all but eliminates my gag reflex which allows him to cum in my throat instead of just in my mouth, just like I did for you.

You stroke your cock while you watch your little kitten swallow all that cock, swallow all that cum. You see that I'm not even close to done yet. "Let's flip her," Mariano says.

"Okay, Amor? You want giant cock from behind, little kitten?" I nod my head. A hand circles my throat, not too tight, but tight enough. "What, Amor? What do you want? Tienes que decirlo, Amor."

I take in a breath of air as you loosen your grip. "Please, Daddy," I whisper. "Fuck me from behind. Please baby," I say reaching for Mariano with my free hand. "Please fuck me in the ass with your giant cock." He unties my other wrist and you untie my ankles. Before you flip me over, though, you both go down on my wet pussy, licking and sucking my juices from my thighs, tonguing my ass, both of you working your way up my body, sucking my nipples hard. You take almost half my breast in your mouth as your lips work to suck my tender flesh. You each end up on either side of my neck, then you both slide two fingers in my pussy at the same time, working back and forth opposite each other. I'm still blindfolded, and not being able to see just heightens my other senses.

You both work together to roll me over and then push my pussy so I'm up on my hands and knees. I hear the jingling of handcuffs. "Amor," you say. "Mariano bought you a necklace." You rub your hand across the smooth ski slope of my ass, my hip, up to my shoulder, then snap something around my neck. It's not a necklace. It's a collar. "Is it okay, Amor?" I nod my head and then correct myself.

"Yes, Baby," I say. I like my necklace."

"You see?" You ask Mariano. "See how my kitten wants it?"

Mariano runs his hands through my hair and they finally settle on the collar. He tugs on it and pulls me closer to the head of the bed. I follow him willingly. He clicks the handcuff through the link in the collar and attaches the other end to the headboard. They both withdraw and I'm tethered by the collar to the headboard, my skirt riding up above my hips. In my blindfold I'm left to wonder who will be next.

A cock fills my pussy. It's deep. It's bigger than what I'm used to. "Oh, Baby," I say as I inhale sharply.

"Who is it Amor?" You ask.

"It's my Mariano," I say.

"That's my little kitten," you say. "Fuck her. Fuck my little kitten," you say. And he does. Ohh, he so does. It burns around the edges, he's so big and I'm so tight. But I savor it, love it, want it deeper. It takes a little working for him to fit inside me all the way. He's careful, though. He doesn't want to hurt me and spoil the rest of the evening. He's patient and it pays off. Within minutes he's sliding in and out of my little wet pussy and I'm squirting with each thrust.

"Ohh, baby," I manage to choke out before I start screaming my pleasure. Squirting and I'm soaking wet all down my thighs. Mariano stops fucking me for a minute and then he's licking my pussy and savoring all my cum, all my sweet juices. I pull against the collar as I press my hips back further. "Lick me, baby," I gasp.

I feel a sharp slap on my ass. "Nooo, Amor. You guessed wrong. You taste so sweet Amor, but it's time for punishment." That means that this time I get to suck my love, my favorite cock in the whole wide world. This isn't really punishment. But Mariano isn't fucking my pussy anymore, which is a little sad because it was feeling so good. You unclip the collar so you can get in front of me. You take my hair in your hand and this time you ram your cock in my throat, not bothering with going slowly. I choke and cough at the sudden intrusion. You hold on tight to my hair and the next moment I'm getting fucked in the pussy again. I'm sandwiched between the two of you, Mariano fucking me hard, shoving me into your cock as I get into the rhythm of mouth fucking you. This is so beyond just sucking your dick. This is a hard fuck in my throat.

I gag on you, I can't help it. You let me breathe a little bit and then both of you back up until I'm just on all fours in the middle of the bed, wearing my collar, my teddy, my garters strapped across my ass. This is so I'll have to guess again. I like this game, but I can't decide if I like guessing wrong or guessing right. The next sensation is my ass being spread apart, a thick hard cock filling it. It's huge, but I recognize it. "It's you, Daddy," I say and I laugh a little because it feels so good to have you there. I love you sunk deep into my delicious little ass. You pull out right away and then pause for a moment to eat my ass, licking all my sweet juices and making me nice and slippery. You slide back in and oh, Daddy...there's nothing like the feeling of your nice, granite hard cock inside me.

A cock enters my mouth again. This time it's bigger so I know it is Mariano. I want to treat him special and I know you're watching so I suck him hard. I give his cock the very best treatment I can and he's pulling my hair to hold me tight against him, giving me every inch he has. You're fucking me hard and fast in the ass and between the two of you I'm moaning and screaming my muffled screams and cumming and there's no break between one orgasm and the next. It just goes on and on. I start to squirt and I can't stop. I'm overwhelmed by all the pleasures you're giving and I lose all my control. I'm screaming over and over as I collapse onto my elbows with my ass in the air and a bend in my back. Mariano seems a little sad that I let him go, so you invite him for the dessert course that we all know we've been waiting for.

"Baby, please," I'm begging again. "Please fuck my ass baby," I say. You remove the blindfold and look directly into my eyes.

"You sure, Amor? He's very big. I don't want my kitten damaged." I nod my head. You grab my hair and pull my head back sharply. "What, Amor? Say it. Say it again Amor and it will come true."

I'm looking up into your eyes but I say "Mariano, please fuck my ass. Fuck me hard." You smile at me with your approval and the look is so sexy.

"You'll suck my cock, Amor," You say as you slip into my mouth. Mariano slides slowly into my ass little by little, being careful once again. His hands move up to my shoulders and yours move to my hips. I'm simply here for your pleasure now. Each of you fucks me hard down deep in my throat, and feeling the tightness of my ass as it grips. I look up at you with my mouth full of your cock and I see that you like looking at me. Like to watch my eyes water.

You pull out because you want to record Mariano fucking my ass and I want to watch later. You grab your phone and record him sliding in all the way to the base, pulling out, then slamming in again. I'm screaming, crying with pleasure and exhilaration. You're close to cumming, but so is he. He pulls out of my ass and shoves his cock hard into my mouth, cumming as soon as he gets just partway in. You take over fucking my ass while I swallow his cock and his cum. God I can't get enough. I want more, so I squeeze him as he spasms, licking up every last drop.

Then it is time for my love. You flip me onto my back and straddle my face again, jamming your cock in my throat with one hand and squeezing my neck with the other. Dark spots form in front of my eyes and the world begins to grey out. I cum one last time, squirting and screaming around your thick hard cock. The orgasm I feel is even more intense and as soon as it passes, you release my neck. Finally you let go and my mouth is flooded. I work to swallow but there's so much. It trickles from the corner of my mouth and I wipe it into my mouth with my finger, sucking it to be sure I have every bit.

12