Three to Tango

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all lay there, panting, trying to catch our breath. I feel sore, used, and oh so satisfied. Walking is going to be difficult, but I'm so glad. I'm hoping to be spoiled over the next few hours and maybe I'll be ready to go again in the morning. I nod off for a few minutes. The next thing I know, you are picking me up and throwing me over your shoulder. You carry me easily to the bathroom and set me down slowly and carefully in a bathtub full of sweet bubbles and scalding hot water. Nothing could be more perfect right at this minute.

You sit at one end of the bathtub and Mariano sits on the other side. You say something in Spanish and I don't understand. He says something else and you both laugh. It upsets me when I don't understand. "I'm laughing at him for thinking you wouldn't be able to take his cock. He said if he had known, he would have flown to Colorado sooner."

I smile and drift off, contented for now, but my mind is already playing out our next scenario.

12