Three Tops and a Bottom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vince gripped Jackson, bracing himself. He had only done this twice before and knew the pain was worth the eventual pleasure. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Vince grimaced as Cody pressed in along Grant. Then he felt the pop and Cody's cock was rubbing alongside Grant's inside Vince. "Fuck, yeah." Vince said through gritted teeth.

Grant, having nothing better to do while he waited for the fucking to start again, stuck out his tongue and tasted Jackson's man slit. "Oh, Jesus." Jackson jumped then pressed his ass down on Grant's face. "Damn, boy. Eat my man hole." He gripped onto Jackson, feeling his hard muscles.

Cody and Grant began sliding their cocks in Vince, slow at first then picking up rhythm. Jackson took Vince's exasperated face in his hands and shoved his tongue into his mouth the same way Grant was shoving his tongue into his hole.

Sweat trickled down Vince's back. His cock was dripping like a faucet onto Grant's chest. He was lost in the moment. He knew that he, like the guys, wouldn't, last much longer. He was on the cusp of his own orgasm, and by feel of the swell of the two cocks in his ass, so were Cody and Grant.

Both men picked up their pace, going at their own rhythm. Grant's fingers pressed into Vince's hips. Cody wrapped a strong arm around Vince's chest. Cody's mouth found Vince's shoulder. Vince gripped Jackson, ready to swing the man around to take up the soon to be vacant spot in his hole.

Moments later Cody sunk his teeth in Vince, muffling the climatic yell from the pulsing explosion into Vince, coating his insides and Grant's dick with his creamy goodness. He punched his cock hard into Vince a few more times before Grant's own roar into Jackson's ass announced his own climatic orgasm, mixing his spunk with Cody's.

Cody's mouth left Vince's shoulder and his arm fell to the wayside. His cock pulsed a few more times, then slightly softened, letting him pull out, pulling Grant's out with his. He fell backwards onto the floor. Grant's laid there exhausted.

"Get your dick in my ass, now." Vince growled into the kiss he was sharing with Jackson. "Fuck my sloppy wet hole."

"First in, last out." Jackson teased. He kissed Vince before raising up off Grant and taking up position behind Vince. "I ain't going to be gentle." He shoved his cock full hilt into Vince who barely let out a grunt.

Vince leaned forward over Grant, arching his back. Jackson put one hand on his shoulder and the other on his hip. He thrusted hard into Vince, making sure he felt every inch, every vein. Vince ran his hand in the puddle he made on Grant's chest and began jacking his cock. His balls were primed to explode.

He looked down into Grant's eyes as he stroked. Grant reached up, toying with his nipples. "Come on, baby. Shoot that load for us." Jackson thrusts became more urgent. "Three dicks. Three loads. That's fucking hot."

"Take," Jackson slammed hard into Vince. "that," another hard slam. "fucking," another hard slam, "load." Jackson let out a menagerie of curses and sounds as his ball emptied into Vince, his seed joining his friends.

Vince arched up, his legs squeezed Grant below him. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" His load flew from his cock, splattering all over Grant, landing in his chest, chin and cheek. "Fuck!" His body shook the he collapsed on top of Grant, slipping Jackson out of him.

Vince was vaguely aware of the strong arms that surrounded him. Exhaustion took him as he closed his eyes to recover from one of the most intense orgasms he had ever had. He felt himself being lifted up and then the spray of water and hands washing him, delicately tending to his sore ass and limp cock. He was then dried and carried out, laid down and allowed to slumber.

When he awoke sometime later, he was laying on Cody's chest on the couch. Cody was soothingly stroking his back. When Cody noticed he was awake, he kissed the top of Vince's head and said, "Our bottom boy is up, guys." Cody shifted a tired Vince so that he was now sitting up. "We need to get some food into you. You can't live on dick alone."

Jackson and Grant came over, Grant sitting on the coffee table, Jackson on his other side, helping to hold him up. "Open wide." Grant joked, pushing a piece of meat he'd speared on a fork toward him. Vince chewed and swallowed the food then had Jackson pressing a glass for him to drink from. "We got to take care of our hot bottom boy." Grant winked.

"That was hot as fuck, baby." Jackson pressed his body close to Vince's. "We've never done anything like that before. I think I might have Grant eat my ass more now."

Cody leaned in and brushed his stubbled chin along Vince's cheek. "We're going to fuck all weekend." Vince's cock stirred. "I want to feel you shoot your load all over my chest, baby."

The three continued feeding and snuggling Vince. When they were done, Vince had regained his senses and looked at the men, his eyes meeting all theirs in turn. He stretched out, leaning back against the couch and put one arm around each man then put his feet in Grant's lap. "Boys, if you want to have any of this again, you better learn I'm a demanding bottom."

Vince palmed the back of Cody's head and pressed it down to his crotch. "You suck while Vince rubs my feet." He looked over at Jackson and gave a wink. "You can eat my ass in a little bit, for now, give me some sugar." The men did as they were told, no questions asked. They had never had a bottom that could do what Vince had done.

"Who would have thought I would have a top harem." Vince thought as he enjoyed the three men pleasing him.

12