All Comments on 'Three-Way Freeway'

by tickledkitty

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
MarshAlienMarshAlienalmost 17 years ago
One very hot story, kitty,

and you are one very talented writer. I loved the way the storyline went back and forth between the phone call and the Kathy-Jill scene, ratcheting up the sexual tension each time. You can come play in the street outside my house any time you want.

NookiehunterNookiehunteralmost 17 years ago
Sexy Frustration!

This is a story of very sexy frustration playing itself out in what could be real life. It is terrific. Very exciting and stimulating.

Nookiehunter

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonalmost 17 years ago
Well Done

For your sophomoric story, this is a suprisingly clever, and well written little tale. I enjoyed reading it, and found it to be very erotic.

Well done, you have a lot of talent, I'm looking forward to reading your next piece.

TE999TE999almost 17 years ago
Jammin' In The Traffic

Well crafted and very erotic. Great job darlin'. The voyeur and f/f sex aspects were deliniated to a T. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oh yeah!

Let me just say that this was one hot story! The next time I get stuck in traffic I will remember your story.

Jim DoggetJim Doggetalmost 17 years ago
Hilarious

Great set-up, funny, well written. I love the way you told the story in dialog form. Not always easy to carry off - you have to have a really good ear for it otherwise it sounds terrible. This was wonderful! Great contest entry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice!

Such a fun & sexy little romp!

duddle146duddle146almost 17 years ago
Wonderful!

Congrats on a well written story. Loved your use of dialogue which is always (to me) the best part of the story. Best wishes in the contest!

yakboy69yakboy69almost 17 years ago
I loved it.

Great story and beautifully written. I just lovd the whole way it worked. It was almost as if you stole the fantasy right out of my head. Great work and I'm looking forward to more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WOW!

I choose "100" only because the scale doesn't go any higher. This was one of the hottest stories I have ever seen on the site! I could visualize everything.

How about a follow-up...where the girls and guy meet up at home...??

DarkniciadDarkniciadalmost 17 years ago
Hot and well done

Nice high level of heat and cleverly played out in almost all dialogue. The suspension of belief level is a bit high - but who cares! Wild things happen in the heat of the moment, and about anything is possible.

RogueLurkerRogueLurkeralmost 17 years ago
great story, tk!

Fun and definitely hot. You've got a good narrative voice and playful sense of humour that makes this a very enjoyable read. This was an an imaginative venture - using the phone gave you a bit more to play with in the story line. I'm sure there are more than a few people who wished that sort of thing happened when they're trapped in gridlock - it would definitely cut down on road rage when they're distracted like that. ;)

jak1961jak1961almost 17 years ago
HOT!!!

Getting stuck in traffic will make me think of your story and the awesome turn-on from reading it. You are great babe. Please more!!!

damppantiesdamppantiesalmost 17 years ago
Oh Wow!

That was indeed hot!

starrkersstarrkersalmost 17 years ago
Great stuff

Lovely combination of heat and humour. And fine use of dialogue. Nicely done.

openDFWguyopenDFWguyalmost 17 years ago
absolutely amazing!

such imagination, such detail w/a perfect level of tease... 210% perfect... almost too awesome not to be a real story... I've driven that route... LOL

walkerlongwalkerlongover 16 years ago
Original

I liked the originality of this story. Also it was quick and to the point but wasn't rushed - just like a short story should be.

litchipkinglitchipkingabout 16 years ago
Oh my God!

Wow, what a ride! I can't wait to read more of your stories. This was so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Waterman gives this a ten!

What a lovely fantasy! Another well written stroker. Kudo's kiddo!

You certainly have a gift for keeping the reader up.

Paris Waterman . . . the_panda@hotmail.com

that is, if you care to drop me a line.

SWFL_WordslingerSWFL_Wordslingerover 15 years ago
WOW!

All I can say is wow! That's one of the hottest stories I've read. Plot was great, writing was great; nice, shotrt and to the point! Good job!

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 2 years ago

What a fun story to discover. Your erotic writing is very hot. I felt like I was in the back seat looking over their shoulders. I think I could even feel the moisture an smell the wonderful smell of an excited pussy. Very stimulating. Great job !!😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous