All Comments on 'Three-way in the Movie Hall'

by Dv69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
join the world

Join the world as its general use for many items is different and thus to for your stories to appeal the a wider readership the author can and must change. Example is the use of "suspenders" the the large part of the world the proper term is "garter belt" and many other terms.

Dv69Dv69about 3 years agoAuthor
CRITIQUE

Dear Anonymous,

Many thanks for your comments on my story, l do appreciate the time and effort you spent and have taken them on board.

However, l am British. I think in English. I speak English. I write English.

I have a target audience and am sure they will understand my terminology.

Dv69Dv69about 3 years agoAuthor
JOIN THE WORLD

Dear Anonymous,

Many thanks for your comments on my story, l do appreciate the time and effort you spent and have taken them on board.

However, l am British. I think in English. I speak English. I write English.

I have a target audience and am sure they will understand my terminology.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely fucking wonderful, two fuck crazed I cunts awash with cunt nectar, what would I not give to be Dave, totally drunk on cunt juice with the girls drunk on each other and both gagging cock and cock cream. I adore cunt and never get enough the more I get the more I want , two at at a time wonderful eating cunt and fucking cunt at the same time wonderful also fucking a woman who is eating cunt and swapping around. Fabulous, cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDv69@Dv69
Straight male from UK living with partner. Turned on by writing and reading erotica. Looking to correspond with ladies.