Three-Way Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tess turned to Cup, "How do you feel about what GT just said?"

"Relieved. GT's honesty is helpful. I felt the same conflicting desires. Knowing he did too, makes me wish we had been more open with each other at the time."

"This is awesome. It seems like all three of us have something to learn about ourselves. That sounds too 'clinical.' Let's get naked and see what happens!" She said with glee.

They decided everyone would shower first. Tess asked them both to redress and meet her in the living room. She arrived last, but only by a couple of minutes. She was wearing a simple summer dress.

"I'd like to watch each of you undress before I take my clothes off. GT would you go first?"

He nodded and pulled his t-shirt over his head. His muscular chest was groomed hairless. He flexed his biceps with a silly grin. After he kicked off his flip-flops, he slipped his board shorts down. GT often went commando and tonight was no exception. Entertainingly, he was almost half-way erect. Still sporting his lop-sided grin, he flexed his abs. His erection waved up and down. Tess giggled. GT stroked himself a few times and his cock rose from parallel to the floor to a few degrees more vertical. Cup and Tess stared intently, until GT became slightly uncomfortable. He motioned to Cup, 'your turn.'

Cup was wearing a Hawaiian shirt and shorts. He slowly unbuttoned the shirt and even more slowly eased it off. He flexed his biceps to mock GT, who laughed.

"You should'a quit band and joined the swim team, noddle arms," GT teased.

Cup laughed at the joke. He undid his shorts and they fell to the floor, revealing a bright red micro thong. The love-cup barely contained his junk. He turned around and shook his booty to the delight of Tess. GT's cock expressed appreciation of the view by rising slightly higher. Cup kept his back to them and stepped out of the thong. While slowly rubbing his hand up and down his ass, he stroked himself to rock cock status. Only then did he slowly turn to face them. He had erotically stripped for Tess but seeing the status of GT's cock sent a shiver up his spine. He bowed in Tess direction.

"You two look sexy hot. Please stand side-by-side for me."

The boys moved next to each other. She began to pull her dress up with both hands. When it reached mid-thigh, she slowly turned away. As the dress rose above her wonderful ass, they could see she was wearing a thong. She slipped the dress over her head revealing a bra strap. After she tossed the dress on the sofa, she turned back to face them. The lingerie was lace and hid nothing. Her erect nipples and the pink opening to her penis-cave were clearly visible. She walked the short distance to the boys. After licking each cock from balls to tip, she removed the thong and hung it on Cup's brick dick. The bra came off next and hung from GT's fat one.

Tess circled around the two of them, dragging her fingers lightly across various parts of their anatomy. GT tried to turn, but Tess pushed him back and told him to 'Be still.' Her light touch sent goose bumps up and down their skin. After a few minutes of general touch and teasing, she began to focus on more erotic areas. She particularly liked their reactions when she moved her fingertips up and down their butt cleavage. She used her hands to encourage both to widen their stance. This allowed her to trace their nuts through the sack.

"Are you two leaking any fluids on my lingerie?" She purred.

Cup knew he was, and he looked at GT to confirm, "Yes, we both are. Hope they're washable."

Tess smiled to herself. Still behind them with her hands on their nuts, she instructed them to exchange the intimate apparel. Cup handed the thong to GT and received the bra.

"Now, please clean your boy juice off my stuff with your tongues... lick and suck." She asked politely.

GT waited for Cup to start. Soon they were both enjoying the taste of their childhood friend. Tess walked around to the front and knelt down. She took a slick dick in each hand and pulled them closer together. While continuing to hold both, she moved her lips back and forth between them.

Watching Tess work Cup's cock was so erotic to GT, he felt like he would bust a nut. It was more of a turn-on than when she was sucking him. Not that it didn't feel great when she pulled him in her mouth. The realization came to GT that what he really wanted was to be in Tess's place.

Cup liked watching Tess pull GT's rod in her mouth. He loved it when she pulled his cock in. He idly wondered what it might be like to suck GT, but mostly thought about fucking Tess together with GT.

Tess reached up and slipped several fingers in each boys' crack. She pulled towards herself, turning them to face each other... cock to cock. Watching her two favorite cocks in the entire universe bumping up against each other, was mind-blowing. She began moving them against each other. GT groaned in pleasure. Gripping them with both hands, she started rotating them around each other. They slid easily from the saliva and pre-cum. Cup sucked a deep breath in.

She reached up and pulled the wet thong out of Cup's mouth. When she finished wrapping it around the two cocks, she put her hands on the boys' asses and pulled them towards each other. They immediately understood and started humping. Tess returned her two hands to form a tunnel to hold the cocks on each other. The boys' thrusts came faster. Tess decided, while the thong was aesthetically pleasing, it was inhibiting the motion. She pulled it off and just used her hands to keep them together. Even though it was fun to watch the cocks slide and the balls flopping back and forth, she would separate them every couple of minutes to suck them herself.

It was during one of these separations when GT surprised not only Cup and Tess, but himself as well. He dropped down beside Tess and pulled Cup's wet throbbing cock down his throat. Tess and Cup hesitated only momentarily. Then Tess began fondling Cup's balls and Cup began slowly fucking GT's face. After a few minutes Tess began stroking GT's thick prick with one hand, while continuing to caress Cup's nuts.

Looking down at Tess and GT was simply too visually erotic, Cup came with a loud moaning. Tess pushed her face against GT's, and he shared the flowing cum with her. Cup did his little dance, up and down on his toes in ecstasy. The action had been so hot and prolonged, he managed a larger amount of ejaculate than normal.

When the last drops leaked out, GT sat back on his heels with his chin down on his chest. 'What did I just do? I am so fucked.' He felt a hand under his chin. Tess lifted his face and kissed him with cum-covered lips. They snowballed Cup's cum for a few seconds. When the kiss broke, Tess allowed the remaining cum to dribble down on her breasts. GT swallowed and then licked Tess's breasts clean. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds.

Cup was euphoric. His dream of sex with GT was a reality. He knew he was going to get that fat boy in his mouth before the evening ended. Tess was the cornerstone of the new relationship. The two people he loved most in the world were now going to be sexually available to him.

The development was a shock to Tess... a pleasant surprise. She knew the boys loved each other like brothers and had wondered if that might have a sexual component. She felt the new reality was a huge bonus for their triad relationship. GT felt being 'out' as bisexual was frightening but the smile on Cup's face and the kiss from Tess was heartening. Maybe he hadn't 'blown up' the relationships.

"Thanks GT! Best blowjob I've ever had... no shade on Tess." Cup said.

"No offense taken. It was an awesome experience sharing your lovely cock and cum with GT." She replied.

"Thank you both. It's nice to be real." GT said and then turned to Cup, "I've lusted after your cock since we were seniors, jerking off together. I hope to have it many times in the future."

Cup didn't know how to respond. It was slightly embarrassing to be an object of lust. His awkwardness led him to push things along. "Well, I got my first orgasm of the night. We need to get you two off. I'd like to suggest a position..."

Tess and GT liked his plan. Tess was going to be on all fours, up towards the headboard of the bed. GT would take her doggie style, which he adored. Cup was going to lay below the action with his head on a pillow. With GT straddling him he would have access to Tess's clit and GT's balls. Tess was thoroughly lubricated, and GT was still rigid and wet. He pushed in and Tess pushed back. They were both rocking into each other, slapping thighs on buttocks.

"Tess, honey, if I'm going to service you, I need a fixed target." Cup pleaded.

"Oh, of course. Eat me up baby," she moaned.

With a stationary pussy, moved only slightly by GT's less vigorous plunges, Cup was able to apply mouth and tongue to her camel tooch. Tess was jolted by the boys' efforts. Having a fat cock in her love canal and Cup's talented tongue circling her clittie, was over-the-moon titillating. It was firehouse hot, and GT and Tess were soaring.

Cup's primary objective was Tess's joy button, but he also wanted to tease GT. He was able to briefly flick his tongue over GT's balls when he plunged into Tess. As Cup became more active, GT began to linger when his cock was buried all the way in Tess. This gave Cup an opportunity to play more vigorously with his big nut-sack. It felt deliciously sensual to both of them. When Cup moved back to toy with Tess, GT would pump a steady, slow stroke.

When the tongue returned, GT would remain motionless, engrossed with the contact. Tess began clinching her pelvic floor muscles when GT stopped moving. This created a double treat for him. Cup's tongue and lips sucking and tugging his nuts, while Tess snatched his cock and held it tightly.

They kept this sequence going for a while. Tess eventually began the big 'O' climb when Cup's tongue became aggressive in its contact with her joy button. GT picked up on her rise from her vocalizations. He began vigorously pounding away. His balls were bouncing off Cup's chin. Tess was moaning at a higher and higher pitch.

GT came on a thrust so deep, he temporarily dislodged Cup's tongue from its goal. Tess pushed back against GT and Cup found the sweet spot quickly. That put Tess over the top. She screamed her pleasure as she worked her way through an intense, earth-moving orgasm. GT emptied his balls but remained entombed inside the pleasure palace, holding on to her hips. Cup left his lips against her labia majora... no tongue, just a still kiss. He also snaked a hand up between GT's legs and cupped his balls.

They all felt like they could stay like that. But Tess eventually leaned forward, allowing GT's softening cock to slip out. She then rolled to her right and lay down beside Cup. GT came down on the left. Cup moved up on the bed to lay between them. No one spoke for several minutes.

Cup finally broke the silence. "Abso-fucking-lutely amazing, just fucking awesome!"

They all laughed and caught their breath. After a half hour of comfortable snuggling and some casually intimate touching, Tess suggested a change in positions, "Let's make a 'daisy chain' and get together."

They formed a living triangle... one head per crotch. Cup was facing GT's flaccid cock. GT was a tongue away from Tess's pussy, which glistened with his cum. Tess immediately pulled Cup's cock in her mouth, pushing him to get erect.

Cup reached out to hold GT. It was a moment he fantasized about for years, while wanking off. GT's cock stirred in his hand. He tugged on the balls and slowly stroked it while it grew. GT had no reservations about eating through his own cum to get Tess stimulated. She rapidly had Cup hard and then slowed to indulge herself in the delight of sucking him.

With GT's cock fully hard, Cup traced his fingers up and down the length. It was warm with prominent veins bulging. While he continued to explore the cock, he became more forceful in playing with GT's balls. GT had cleaned Tess's outer lips and moved his tongue deep into the well. His ejaculate continued to trickle from the depths. Tess had gotten Cup to begin leaking pre-cum. It was sweet and she loved to suck on him like pulling milkshake up a straw.

Cup tentatively flicked his tongue on the cockhead and GT shivered. Pre-cum appeared from the slit and Cup licked it off. He wanted to suck GT off and he wasn't sure why he was hesitating. GT had given Tess many orgasms orally. Next to doggie style it was his second favorite way to have sex with her. Having licked and suckled her into a heightened state of sensuality, he moved his tongue towards her clit. Tess was also in a comfort zone. She thoroughly enjoyed giving head. And Cup was her 'head' of choice. His cock size was perfect for her mouth. She felt GT moving in on her button.

"Take it slow, Mr. Man. I want a long burn on my fuse before I blow." She purred.

"Slowing down, as requested, Ma'am," he responded. "We've got all night."

Cup pulled GT's meat rod towards his mouth. It felt like slow motion, but he wanted to experience everything about the moment... the sounds of Tess and GT's oral efforts, the close-up view of GT's exquisite cock, how it felt in his hand, the smell of his lovers, and finally the taste. GT was aware of the time it was taking Cup to decide. He longed to feel Cup on him... and there it was. Cup's lips sliding down his cockhead.

Tess was feeling Cup build towards ejaculation and decided to slow things down. She pulled off and turned her head slightly towards Cup's face. She watched as Cup moved his lips past GT's cockhead and pulled enough meat down his throat to choke slightly. She watched GT quiver in delight. She smiled to herself, as a small orgasm was set ablaze from the visual. She returned her attention to the cock in hand.

Sucking cock was everything Cup thought it would be and yet different. He had imagined the cock would feel erotic in his mouth, but the throat is not an erogenous zone. GT had a big dick, and it did not comfortably fit in his mouth, let alone his throat. The taste of pre-cum was OK... it was almost sweet. He didn't like the taste of his own semen and wasn't sure he would swallow GT's. What made it everything he thought it could be was GT's reaction. Cup realized what women and young gay men found out long ago... porn videos paint an inaccurate picture. Blowjobs are about pleasuring your partner... not about self-gratification. He absolutely loved what his mouth was doing to his life-long friend.

GT was ecstatic. Being sucked by a man, a friend, was unrivaled by any BJ he had received from a woman. He worked harder, faster, deeper on Tess. He thought, 'If I can get her to cum, then I can let go.' Tess immediately picked up on what was happening. She knew what GT's urgency meant. So, she redoubled her efforts on Cup, by slipping a finger behind his balls and searching for his brown star. The race was on!

Cup pulled hard on GT's nuts and pumped rapidly on the cock base. He kept the head in his mouth and swirled his tongue around the frenulum. GT was bucking and jerking... a cumshot was imminent. He hadn't decided yet if he could swallow, but he was planning to keep his lips around the head.

GT became aware that he was going to lose his nut. The thought of Cup on his cock, was just too stimulating. He sucked Tess's joy button between his lips and held it while brushing his tongue rapidly, where it would have the best effect. Tess felt her own orgasm coming on like a freight train... fast and loud. She began a low wail, which escalated quickly. Before giving in to her own pleasure, she slipped a finger into Cup's bum.

GT's orgasm propelled jizz in Cup's mouth so fast, he swallowed reflexively. It tasted bitter and he allowed the rest to dribble out and down the cock to his hand. He kept his mouth on the head and squeezed GT's nuts. Tess came after GT, and it was overwhelming. She buried her finger in Cup and tried to keep her mouth on his cock, even though her wail of pleasure was leaving her open-mouthed. The grunting GT was making with each ejaculation and the near scream from Tess, boosted Cup up and over. Tess recovered enough to catch the end of Cup's cum flow. GT moved over beside her and used his tongue to help her clean Cup up. Cup rubbed GT's jizz off his hand and onto GT's balls, which he seemed to find satisfying. They lay together for a while touching each other and talking softly.

...

The three lovers settled into a new routine. While Tess and Cup continued making love a couple of times a week. GT transitioned from hooking up with Tess to almost exclusively asking Cup. The threesome would have oral-orgies two or three times a month. Tess would occasionally ask for penetration, but the 'daisy chain' was the go-to position for their group grope.

One evening about a month later, Tess was at the library, deep in her dissertation. GT and Cup were playing 'Fortnight' on X-Box. GT asked Cup if he'd like to have 'sex.' Cup was really fond of getting blowjobs from GT. And he was getting good at reciprocating, even though he rarely swallowed. He preferred when he could talk GT into masturbating while he watched. That always give him an enormous hard-on, which GT would then deep throat. Cup had decided he would suggest the masturbation/blowjob approach instead of '69.'

Before he could ask, GT spoke, "I wonder if we could do something different tonight?"

"What ya got in mind?" Cup asked.

"I'm curious if you would consider fucking me? I've cleaned myself out and you can wear a rubber if you want. But I've wanted to try this for some time. I've just been afraid to ask." GT responded.

"Afraid of me?" Cup was surprised.

"Embarrassed to ask. I know it's really gay..."

Cup interrupted, "So's sucking cock, but we do that. Tess said it's 'bisexual.' If you want to try, I'm game."

"Thanks Cup. I bought a lot of lube to make it easier. I've also got a pack of rubbers if you want one."

"I shouldn't need one. You haven't been involved with anyone sexually but Tess and me for months... right?" Cup asked.

"Correct, but I didn't know if you would... you know, be comfortable." GT responded.

"Let's do it," Cup said.

GT quickly undressed and stood with his hands by his sides. He was stone hard with excitement. The sight of GT naked always raised Cup's cock. His handsomeness, physical fitness, and boyish smile were compelling. But it was his cock and balls that excited Cup. They were 'perfect.' Cup had tried to find words more descriptive, but always returned to Goldilocks. GT was not too big and not too small... above average in size, but not horse cock, porn star big. He maintained a 'speedo tan' from swimming, dark everywhere except where the brief hid his treasures. He also shaved his body hair.

GT didn't consider himself an exhibitionist, but he loved the look of desire his nudity provoked in Cup. He enjoyed masturbating for Cup for that reason. He would have stood naked in the middle of a football stadium filled with people if Cup was there watching. He was dizzy with excitement about Cup's willingness to fuck him.

Finally, Cup stripped, and GT knelt in front of him with his hands behind his back. Using only his mouth and tongue, he gently played with Cup's balls until the cock pushed its way up the side of his face. GT then put both hands on Cup's cheeks and pulled him forward, as he deep-throated the hard meat. The oral fun was only foreplay for the main event.

After only a couple of minutes, GT asked, "Are you ready?"

"I am," was his reply.

GT handed Cup a tube of lube and lowered himself to the yoga mat on the floor. He positioned himself on all fours, with his knees spread widely apart. His shaved crack revealed a rose-colored balloon knot, partially hidden by his muscular ass. The bottoms of his feet were white in contrast to his legs. Muscular calves protruded from the legs. His massive, tanned thighs lead up to his brawny, starkly white ass. His balls hung low and swung freely as he positioned himself.