Three-Way Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cups applied the lube liberally and slipped his finger inside.

"Umm, that feels good," GT breathed out

.

Cup continued with the digital stimulation, relying on his experiences with Tess. She had been massaging his prostate, while giving him a BJ for weeks. He put a second finger in and located the p-spot.

"Oh Jesus, Cup, that's mind-blowing," GT gasped.

Cup moved in place and rubbed the tip of his rod over the balloon knot. Both were slick with lube. He lined up and pushed a little, unsure how much force to use. He didn't want to hurt his friend. When GT felt Cup tapping on the backdoor, he pushed against Cup until his butt slid up against Cup's stomach. With Cup filling him, he groaned with bliss. Cup mistook the sound for pain instead of pleasure and pulled back.

"No, don't stop. Fuck me Cup. It feels fantastic." He appealed.

Cup thought it felt 'fantastic' too. GT was tight and warm. The lubrication allowed free movement despite the close quarters. GT was actively engaged. They were soon slamming back and forth, banging into each other with loud smacks. Cup held on to GT by the hips and drove every inch of himself into his friend.

Over the next ten minutes, the intensity on GT's prostate became overwhelmingly erotic. He had used his finger and a small vibrator to explore his nether region in the past. However, Cup's warm, hard cock was alive with energy. Combining the physical sensations with their friendship multiplied the experience ten-fold.

"This is amazing Cup. Fuck me buddy. Drill my ass with your hot cock. I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum and I haven't even touched... Oh Gawwwd!" He cried.

GT's cock shot volley after volley... long streams of cum. The orgasm contracted his sphincter muscle in spasms that squeezed tightly around Cup's member. Hearing and feeling GT's joy pushed Cup over and he emptied his balls deep inside his friend. After he came, but before he pulled out, GT fell forward on the bed. Cup went down with him, landing on top. Cup rolled right and GT pushed up on his left side. They were facing each other inches apart, laying on cum covered sheets.

GT reached out and placed his left hand on Cup's shoulder. "That felt like complete vulnerability. It was like having all my secrets laid bare in front of you. I've never felt so exposed in my entire life, but it was euphoric and fabulous!"

Cup put his right hand on GT's hip. "To me it felt like my dick was being crushed into pure heaven in every direction, if that makes sense."

"It makes perfect sense," GT said and hugged Cup tightly. "Thanks buddy."

...

Thereafter, the go-to position in their three-ways became Tess reclined at the foot of the bed with GT bending over to perform cunnilingus and Cup buried deep in GT's rectal cavity. Tess and Cup still made love a couple of times a week, so she was not deprived of her use of Cup's cock.

One Friday night they had a particularly vigorous romp. After Tess had orgasmed loudly from GT's tongue and Cup had pumped his load where the sun don't shine, they shared GT's cock. His cumshot was unusually large but between the two they got it all. Cup cleaned the last of it off Tess's face with his tongue. They lay together afterwards enjoying the afterglow and catching their breath. GT mentioned casually that he had 'met' someone. Tess and Cup lifted themselves up on their elbows and waited.

"It's no big deal. I met someone and I think I'd like to ask them out." GT continued.

"Like on a date?" Cup asked.

"Of course, he means a date, doofus," Tess teased. Then to GT, "Are you going to bring her home for 'Mommy' and 'Daddy' to meet?"

"I wasn't planning on it. I'm all growed up now," GT teased back.

Turning to Cup, Tess said, "Kids today! You love 'em and feed 'em and fuck... uh no, that analogy doesn't work. Anyway, then they just wanna do their own thing!"

GT enjoyed the banter. These two were the most significant people in his life. He needed to finish what his remark had started.

"But wait... there's more!" He said.

"Do tell," Tess responded.

GT swallowed and took a breath. "My new friend is a man. I'm going on a date with a man."

Tess was not surprised but Cup's mouth was open.

"A man?" Cup finally responded.

"They're the ones with a penis and testes. You know, like you." Tess chided, rubbing his junk.

"I like him a lot. He's a senior, studying accounting. He works out and is tall... incredibly attractive. And when we're talking time just flies. He's in to skydiving... and loves to cook... and..." GT tapered off, realizing he was rambling.

"We'd love to meet him," Tess smiled.

They met Roger a week later and he was everything GT said he was. Tess and Cup liked him immediately. GT introduced them as the 'two most important people in my life, until I met you.' The original three kept house for three more years, with Roger sleeping over frequently. In their senior year GT and Roger got engaged. Tess successfully defended her dissertation and became a Licensed Clinical Psychologist, specializing in sex and relationships. Cup was accepted into graduate school.

When GT married Roger and moved out, Tess and Cup decided not to get another roommate. A few months later, Tess suggested they get married. Cup accepted her proposal. Cup received a master's degree and worked with Tess in her clinical practice. They married that summer and worked together with couples, who were experiencing sexual dysfunction.