Three Way Love or Sex Pt. 01

Story Info
A menage a trois that goes bisexually wrong.
5.5k words
4.28
14.4k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know I have always fancied you," Nick said as he broke the kiss with Jayne and, pulled up the hem of the black, cashmere sweater she was wearing. He eased the sweater over her full D cup breasts and kissed it through the black silk and lace of her delicate bra. Sucking on her already swollen nipple he let his hand fall onto her upper thigh in the tight, white jeans and went on. "And I know you've always fancied me as well, haven't you?"

Jayne didn't reply, there was no need for what he was saying was true. She had fancied Nick almost from the moment they had met when after her divorce she moved into the house next to his and his wife's Katrice. He was her type of man. Quick witted, bright, vibrant, with a great way with words, a self-deprecating sense of humour and bags of get up and go and drive. He was the type that got things done and made things happen no wonder, Jayne often thought, his business was so successful. She often wondered how the hell he and Katrice went together, concluding that she was the sort of trophy wife that men like Nick seemed to collect. Beautiful airheads to marry and women like me to fuck, she thought as he eased her breast out of the bra and sucked greedily on the nipple.

"That's as maybe, but that doesn't mean I am going to sleep with you," she replied, pushing him away and wriggling her bra back in place.

"Why not?"

They were in the kitchen of Jayne's house on a Saturday morning. He'd turned up unexpectedly and she'd made some tea. As they finished that he had kissed her. It wasn't the first time they had been alone together. He had seen her at a bus stop outside the tube station one evening a few days ago and had given her a lift home. In a quiet road near to her house and where Nick and Kat used to live, they'd chatted with the main topic being how unhappy he was at home and with Katrice. That was a subject they had discussed when they were neighbours when he would pop in occasionally. Several times he had tried it on during those visits and whenever they went to parties or functions, he monopolised her on the dance floor, once or twice getting an erection as they danced and doing nothing to hide it, in fact he exaggerated it by pressing himself hard against her.

At first Jayne hadn't liked it, but she was flattered and she got used to him and his ways. She even flirted back. Often Katrice was around, but she didn't seem to mind or, maybe she didn't notice or, possibly didn't care, Jayne thought. They had first kissed at another neighbour's party and had repeated that a couple of times at other functions, but she hadn't let him go any further. It was harmless she thought, just harmless, albeit a little naughty, fun.

After Nick and Katrice moved, she didn't see either of them for a while, although she spoke to Katrice on the phone most weeks. The next time they met was at a tennis club dance and, as usual Jayne and Nick danced together several times. Nearing the end of the evening he kissed her neck. She didn't pull away, it felt nice.

"Come on," he'd said grabbing her hand as a dance finished and pulling her towards the door almost knocking her glasses off.

Hardly before she knew it, they were outside in the dark. They were both a little drunk and it took no time at all for him to take her in his arms and kiss her deeply his tongue plunging quickly between her willingly opened lips. His hand found her breasts in the thin, low-cut top and he squeezed the full flesh and pinched the erect nipples.

"No Nick, no," she gasped with little conviction as he put his hand on her leg just beneath the hem of her, rather short for a mid-thirties woman's, skirt.

In response and quite typically, he kissed her harder and pressed his erection more firmly into her stomach.

"God you are a sexy bitch Jay," he groaned sliding his hand upwards on the outside and slightly towards the back of her left leg.

"Nick no," she groaned as she felt his hand on her bare bottom.

"Fuck you got no knickers on?"

"Yes of course I have, it's a thong."

"Bloody hell, let's have a look," he growled pulling her skirt up and turning her round so he saw where the thong plunged into the crease of her bum. "That's fantastic," he went on stroking one of her cheeks.

She pulled herself together and pushed him off.

"Now stop it, this is crazy."

She went home shortly after worried like hell at what had gone on. Worried but secretly pleased and flattered and certainly excited.

He started texting her, asking her to see him. She replied saying no and that it was unfair to Katrice who she genuinely liked and admired for her elegant beauty and nice nature. Then he pulled up alongside her in his Mercedes at the bus stop and gave her a lift home.

She didn't think much about it putting it down to coincidence, but it was far from that for Nick had seen her there a couple of nights earlier getting on a bus and had been waiting that evening. Just as he was waiting a couple of evenings later and again gave her a lift.

As it happened, Jayne was in a hurry and immediately he stopped the car outside her house she was opening the door and getting out. She thought that was fortuitous as she said.

"Thanks for the lift, Nick, but I must rush," and then she was gone.

He sent her more texts that evening ending with

'Jayne, we have to talk.'

She went back with. 'I don't think we do.'

She was away on business in Paris for the next few days so she didn't see him although he sent more texts asking to meet her.

'I have something that I have to tell you.'

His persistence wore her down.

'Ok meet me off the train tonight.'

'What time?'

'Around seven thirty.'

He was waiting when she came out of the station. She had been in client meetings all day so she was wearing one of her 'power suits;' dark blue, pin striped, thin wool, with a four-button tight jacket and a pencil skirt with black tights and high heels.

"Like a drink?"

"Best not to," she replied.

"Why?"

"Well not round here."

"So, you would elsewhere?" he said quickly.

"Maybe, but we aren't elsewhere, are we?"

He drove slowly away from the station towards the small estate where she lived and where they had met. Being neighbours hadn't last long for Nick's dotcom company hit the big time and he moved to a massive pile a few miles away in the countryside.

"What are you doing?" she asked when he took a turn towards the forest.

"I thought it might be better to talk somewhere we won't be seen. You know how nosy your neighbours are."

He pulled into a car park near to a lake that was used by anglers and dog walkers, but at this time of evening in the late Autumn, by few others. He drove to a far corner and turned the car round before stopping under an overhanging tree and killing the ignition.

Jayne could see what he was doing and whilst she was concerned about her friend Katrice, she was also excited.

Hardly had the engine completely stopped when he blurted out. "I'm leaving Katrice."

Jayne asked lots of questions about the 'whys, wherefores and whens' that Nick answered with conviction and assurance.

"We no longer have sex and I've moved into another bedroom," he said leaning over the central console of the car, taking her chin between his fingers and thumb and kissing her as he ran his other hand through her short, spiky, blonde hair.

"No," Jayne said pushing him off. "When did all this kick off?"

"It's been coming for ages."

"So, you have kept on saying, when did you stop having sex with her?"

"I haven't had her for probably three months, we're just not compatible," he replied leaning further towards her. "I can't get you out of my mind and when I used to have sex with her, I was imagining I was fucking you," he told her, kissing her again

This time finding little resistance he reached over and cupped her left breast with his right hand.

Jayne hadn't had sex for a couple of months. After her marriage break up, she had, she readily admitted, put it around a bit, but that had proved to be unrewarding. She found having sex with no emotional involvement unsatisfactory and she didn't want any emotional involvement so she had no sex.

As his hand found and squeezed her breast the sensation was so acute that she couldn't stop making a low whimper which prompted Nick to ask.

"Nice?"

"Mmmmm," she groaned. "Yes, yes, it is very nice."

"Oh Jay," he groaned, moving his hand and slipping it inside her jacket. She was only wearing a bra under it and he easily found the smooth flesh of the swell of her breast above that.

As they kissed, he fumbled the top two buttons undone on her jacket. Although, not too clearly in the dim light, he could see her lacy, low-cut bra and the expanse of flesh above it and recalled the night at the tennis club.

They kissed for longer as gradually he eased both of her breasts from the cups of her bra.

"Nick we shouldn't," Jayne groaned unconvincingly.

"Don't tell me you're not enjoying it," he grinned pushing his tongue into her ear.

Kissing him and slipping her fingers inside his white shirt and rubbing his chest she replied.

"Yes of course I am but what if anyone comes."

"Apart from you do you mean?"

"You know I don't mean that," Jayne giggled. "A passer-by, could be a neighbour of mine."

"But in the dark and with your jacket on and, I might add, still buttoned up, well a little bit, no one could see," he went on kissing her again and putting his hand on her knee. As she was acutely aware of what was probably coming next, that made Jayne jump and her heart pound.

In the months after her break up and eventual divorce it had happened many times. Yes, in cars, her home and several men's' places she had been fingered to full orgasms numerous times and she was torn about whether she should allow it now. Nick was thinking exactly the same but also had the bigger picture in mind and was wondering if he could persuade into the back and maybe screw her as he had wanted to do for some time now.

Being an experienced philanderer, he realised that it was not wise to take too many steps too soon and the old management consultant expression about 'not trying to eat the elephant all in one meal' came to mind. That was as kissing her again he slid his hand up her leg a little way and then stopped as they developed the kiss. Her left arm snaked up around his neck and she turned a little in her seat towards him as at the same time involuntarily opening her legs a little. Neither of them was planning these actions and movements, they were just natural.

Obviously, Nick was hoping that Jayne was wearing stockings and that he would reach her stocking tops and get to that wonderful patch of skin between them and her panties. But that, as was so often the case, was forlorn thinking on his part and as his hand slid further upwards it encountered nothing but nylon.

Jayne knew that they were pushing things going so far and was tempted to stop him but, being sex-starved, the idea of sexual gratification from an orgasm was hugely attracted to her. Thus, instead of resisting him and rejecting his hand up her skirt, she parted her legs a little further and kissed him more vigorously.

Nick read the signs, but then he had been around enough and had cheated on Katrice frequently enough to recognise them. Yes, Jayne was up for a finger job and probably wanted to cum, but a fuck on the back seat probably wasn't on now, but it was on the agenda and he mentally wrote off golf on the coming Saturday.

"God you are a sexy cow aren't you Jayne?" he whispered into her ear as his hand completed its journey and pressed right against her pussy lips inside the tights and panties.

"Don't blame it all on me you pervy bastard," she as good growled back as she closed her thighs around the pleasure giving hand.

Although he tried to get into her tights and knickers there was too much clothing so he gave up and focused on what was available through the underwear. His fingers found the folds of her labia and rolled those around with her clit. That immediately sent shock waves of sensations through Jayne and she blurted.

"Oh fuck yes," as she grabbed Nick's wrist pulling his fingers more firmly against her.

"Good babe?"

"Brilliant," she groaned as she started to cum.

"Let's get in the back and fuck," Nick suggested knowing he was pushing his luck but aware that a woman is probably at her most sexually vulnerable just after her first orgasm. But it didn't work with Jayne for although there was little in the world that she wanted right at that moment more than to be fucked she knew it wasn't practicable where they were in the car.

She came to her senses. "I think we should go now," she suggested and despite his protestations she insisted.

Now, though, in her house on that Saturday morning Jayne struggled to come up with a convincing reply to his question, 'Why not?'

"Because we shouldn't,"

They both knew that was a weak and unconvincing answer. So, when he again kissed her, again slipped his hand up inside the cashmere sweater, again cupped her breast, again pinched her nipple and again eased a full boob half out from her bra, there was less resistance from her. She couldn't bring herself to stop him as she knew she should, he excited her so much. Her arms went round his neck and she pulled his lips more firmly onto hers as her tongue went into his mouth and duelled with his tongue. Nick rolled the sweater up, pressed her back against the granite work surface and wiggled himself between her slightly parted legs in the white jeans. With no resistance whatsoever, he lifted both boobs completely out from the black bra. He kissed each breast and sucked each nipple as he pressed his swollen cock right against her pussy and clit. He started to rub her with his erection.

"No," she groaned again, but with no conviction.

"Yes Jay, yes, we have to," he muttered kissing her, squeezing her boob and thrusting his cock hard against her.

"But Katrice, what about her?" Jayne groaned, worried about her friend.

"I think she's seeing someone else so don't worry about her, in any case she and I are finished," Nick said reaching down and grabbing Jayne's ample bum. It felt lovely to both of them, as did his erection against her mound, as his hand did on her breasts and as his lips did on her mouth. Any earlier resistance or inhibitions she had were now gone.

"Oh god, Jayne, I so want you. Say you want me too?"

"Oh Nick, I just don't know," she groaned back feeling his hand cupping her copious bottom outside her jeans.

She kissed him harder. His tongue was probing deep into her mouth, his hands and mouth were all over her breasts and he was slipping the fingers of his other hand into her jeans. The sweater was bunched round her neck, her bra was pulled up and her full tits were bare. His fingers were fumbling at the zip on her jeans. She was so torn. She knew she was being disloyal to Katrice, but then she had burned her boats with Nick, and he was now a free agent. She so fancied him, she was so attracted to him, she was so turned on by him and, she had to admit, she so wanted him. All discretion left her. All considerations for anyone or anything went out of the window. She had just one objective in mind, her pleasure and sexual satisfaction.

Taking the sweater in her hands she pulled it over her head and shook her short, blonde hair into some semblance of order as she fiddled her glasses back into place. As she did, her boobs jiggled and wobbled wonderfully. Now confident and sexually so aroused, Jayne reached behind and undid the clasp on her bra. She bared her tits for him and shuddered with expectancy as he slid the zip on her jeans down. She pulled at the hem of his polo shirt and they wriggled it up his body, over his head and off. He had a nice, fairly hairy chest she thought as he pressed it against her naked breasts. Somehow both her jeans and his track suit trousers slid down their legs at the same time.

"God, am I going to fuck you," he groaned as he felt her hand grasp his cock through his boxers.

"Hold on, stop for a minute," Jayne said pulling her jeans back up around her hips. "Stay here, don't move," she went on as she awkwardly waddled her way firstly to the front then the back door to put the deadlocks in place. Smiling at him as she re-joined him in the kitchen and slid her arms round his neck, she muttered. "Never know what might occur, can't be careful enough doing things like this, can we?"

Nick smiled back and after kissing her open mouthed replied. "No, you can't and you look like you're experienced at it."

Squirming her bare breasts against his chest she grinned. "Bit of the kettle and pot there I reckon."

"Who me?" Nick asked assuming a tone of mock shock. "Let's forget all that now, we have other things to think about such as this," he said squeezing both cheeks of Jayne's bum before holding her at arm's length and kissing each boob as he added. "And these of course."

With her jeans around her ankles hanging off one foot and her panties around her knees he lifted her up and sat her on the edge of the work surface. His beautifully rampant cock was just millimetres from her open, hot, bloated and so very wet cunt. It took very little thought, planning effort or consideration for him to thrust his hips forward and send his cock surging deep into her.

The sensations as Nick's beautifully hard cock whooshed up her were so acute that Jayne grunted and pushed downwards so that the penetration was just about as deep as it could be. Kissing her, though as her head was rocking from side to side maintaining mouth and lip contact was difficult, Nick held his cock rigid inside her as she writhed herself against it so that in effect Jayne was fucking him. It didn't take long before she was cumming and that sent Nick over the top and he shot his load deep inside her.

*

"You bitch, you dirty fucking, cheating bitch."

"What? What are you on about?"

"You know full well what I'm on about."

"Look quieten down and come in," Jayne said a few days later looking past Katrice screaming at her from the front door of her terraced town house. She saw the Mini with two wheels on the pavement, the door open and the engine still running.

"Don't fuckingwell tell me what to do you sodding cow," Kat went on as her accent reverted to its natural Essex drawl

"Katrice, I have no idea what you are on about, so why not sort out your car and come in and have a cup of tea?"

"Tea, you're fucking my husband and you offer me tea!"

Jayne eventually persuaded Katrice to move the car and come inside.

Both in their late thirties, the girls had lots in common including having no children, but were different in many ways. Jayne was a career woman. She had a high-powered job in a medium sized advertising agency, whereas Katrice didn't work at all and looked after Nick's every need. When younger, she had been a moderately successful actress, having bit parts in a few soaps and doing quite a lot of repertory theatre work and some modelling, mainly for catalogues, but also for some TV ads. When they had got to know each other, Kat had admitted to doing some 'glamour' stuff as well.

They were very different physically. Katrice was brunette, Jayne had blonde hair that she wore fairly but not dyke short, whereas Katrice's was longer falling onto her shoulders with a long wave at the front, which continually fell down over her stunningly blue eyes. Jayne had a rounded figure with full D to DD cup breasts and a curvaceous body. Katrice was taller and slimmer with a 'fashion model's' figure; long, long legs, flat tummy, a slim body, pert, at most B cup, boobs and an amazing bum, which was beautifully round, tight and perfectly peach shaped, a real head turner.

As Katrice moved the car, Jayne had to think quickly, she would have liked to phone Nick, but there wasn't time. She made the tea and, just as Katrice came back in shutting the front door behind, she lit a cigarette.

12