Three Way Love or Sex Pt. 02

Story Info
It goes wrong, the girls fall in love with each other.
5.3k words
4.44
6.1k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do think he'll get up to anything, while he's away?" Jayne asked Katrice.

"What with women?"

"Yes."

"I don't know, I don't really like to think about it."

"But you think he'll get up to something?"

"I imagine most men do when they're on a business trip in LA."

Nick had gone away that morning and the two girls were about to have dinner.

"Yes, I expect so."

"But then Jayne," Katrice smiled as she stirred the white sauce for the sea bass she was preparing, "You go away on business quite a lot, do you get up to anything?"

Jayne felt herself starting to blush for she had been having a 'no strings attached' affair with one of her work colleagues for quite some time.

"Have I got time for a quick shower before dinner?" Jayne asked thus, avoiding answering.

"Yes, but be quick, ten minutes?"

Jayne poured herself another glass of white wine and took that to her room where she undressed, had a quick shower and then dried herself sipping the cold wine before slipping into a loose, hip length, white tee shirt and pale grey, silky track suit trousers; she didn't bother with a bra enjoying the freedom of her unfettered breasts.

"So, are you happy with the way things are going?" she asked Katrice as they sat across the kitchen table eating the fish dinner.

"Yes, pretty much, are you?"

"Mostly yes."

"Just mostly."

"Well, I can't help it, but I do feel jealous at times, don't you?"

"Not really no. When do you feel that?" Katrice asked.

"At night, when he's with you."

"I see yes I do get some pangs then, well when he's with you."

"Particularly," Jayne said not too sure whether she should continue.

"Yes?"

"Well, when I hear noises."

"Me? Sorry I know I can be noisy at times."

"Both of you actually, do you hear Nick and me?"

"Yes, the walls aren't that thick, I hear most of what goes on."

They finished dinner, cleared up and went into the TV room to watch an episode of The Sopranos, which was being rerun on a cable channel.

Over the next few nights with Nick away, the girls got to know each other better in their new roles as co-lovers to him. They became much friendlier and closer. They really were becoming true partners in this strange, but satisfying relationship. They were also becoming more open and liberal in their attitudes. They could refer to stuff they did with Nick, not graphically, but obliquely, albeit in a way the other understood.

As they became franker and more open with their attitudes towards Nick and their individual relationships with him, so they also became more open towards each other. Hence, Jayne wearing the tee shirt without a bra, Katrice often wearing a long, flowing dressing gown that fluttered open as she moved or sat showing all of her long, shapely legs and that she was naked under it. They would walk around the house in their underwear or wrapped in towels and both sunbathed topless by the small pool.

After Nick had been away for the best part of the first week of his two-week trip, they had become much more comfortable with each other, they were relaxed in each other's company and were becoming ever closer; in some ways they were like two sisters but there was a sexual intensity between them that neither quite understood.

*

"I've got my cock in my hand, it's so hard, it's throbbing. I'm stroking it imagining it's your mouth. I'm cradling my balls thinking it's your tongue licking them. I'm starting to wank, do it with me. Play with your nipples Kat, help me cum"

Kat had done this with Nick several time in the past so she knew what was coming but was surprised when he told her to.

"Get Jayne on an extension."

Nick had phoned several times usually talking to both of them one after the other. This time, an early Saturday evening, around noon in LA, was when he'd said that to Katrice.

She had and they had both listened to what he had to say looking at each other.

"Ok, but why?" Katrice said when Nick had told both of them to go to their bedrooms.

"Don't ask, just do it," he said very firmly so they did as he asked.

"Now sit or lie on your beds."

"Yes, I am?" Jayne replied as she lay on her bed.

"Are you Kat? Nick asked.

"Yes."

"Ok," he went on. "Now both of you get your tits out for me and undress."

Both women hesitated but as Nick kept on verbally seducing them, slowly they complied.

Surprisingly quickly Jayne's jeans were around her ankles, her panties were around her knees and the tee shirt was around her neck. She was cradling the phone between her ear and her shoulder; one hand was still idly stroking her breast the other was resting on her mound. The fingers on that hand were sticky with her womanly excretions that had flowed from her body as Nick had been interestingly filthy down the phone.

Kat was naked having slipped off her bikini.

"Come on both of you, fuck yourselves and think it's me."

Twenty or so minutes later Jayne said to Katrice on the phone after Nick had rung off.

"Did you er, um, er do as he asked?"

"Yes, Jayne I did, did you?"

"Well, that was pretty way out wasn't it?" Jayne said to Katrice after they had both showered and were downstairs about to prepare dinner. She was again wearing the baggy tee shirt with no bra and the track trousers whilst Katrice was wearing a little silky camisole sort of top with spaghetti straps and a low front and short shorts.

"Bloody amazing he's a sod isn't he?"

"Yes," Jayne smiled at her friend, "But a rather thoughtful one. I am missing him aren't you?"

"Mmmm, I am and yes, it was lovely."

"Yes, I thought you enjoyed it," Jayne smiled.

"Was it that obvious?"

"Well let's just say it didn't seem as if you were faking it."

"Oh dear, sorry," Katrice said looking a little downcast.

"Don't be that luv, it was good."

"Good, how do you mean?"

Jayne had to think for a moment, she wanted to recall accurately her memory of what had gone on, for she was slightly disturbed at her feelings and emotions.

As Nick had explained how he was pumping his cock and imagining, as he put it 'I'm fucking your cunt Jay and your arse Kat,' Jayne had been pinching and pulling her nipples, squeezing her tits and rubbing her clit. As she was doing that, so Katrice was lying on her back completely naked, her long legs were wide open and her knees were drawn up. She had both hands between her thighs with one set of fingers plunging in and out of her pussy and the other alternating between stroking her breasts and rubbing her clit. She was grunting and groaning, moaning and sighing as the waves of her climax flooded over her.

Jayne, hearing her friend on the phone making such noises felt strange. She too was near to climaxing as she listened to Nick saying what he was doing and what he would like to do to them. That was exciting, but she was surprised to realise, hearing Katrice was equally so and having her friend make such noises in her ear was hugely erotic. So much so that as she climaxed, not only did her mind dwell on Nick and his lovely cock, but also on Katrice and her beautiful face and slim, lovely body. Jayne had no sexual experience whatsoever with other women.

"I found everything very erotic," she finally said very quietly.

"Everything?" Katrice asked opening a bottle of white wine.

She looked right at Jayne, who held her gaze.

"Yes Kat, everything."

"What exactly do you mean by everything?" Katrice asked leaning forward in front of the seated Jayne to pour wine into the glass Jayne was holding out.

"What Nick said he was doing, what he'd like to do to us and what I was doing to myself and er, never mind."

"I know what you mean Jay."

"Do you?"

"Yes, I think so."

"What?" Jayne asked tentatively as she looked right down the front of Katrice's top seeing her small breasts topped by her dark, nearly brown areola and nipples, which looked to be hard.

"What I found sexy too."

"And what was that?" Jayne asked as Katrice straightened up, walked across the kitchen, her gorgeous arse wiggling wonderfully in the tight, short shorts, and leaned back against the work surface. Her long, tanned legs were stretched out in front of her crossed at the ankles as she sipped her wine and looked at Jayne across the top of her glass and said softly.

"You making those noises Jay, I found that sexy and I guess you did too with me. Yes?"

Still holding each other's gazes across the kitchen, Jayne said very softly "Yes Katrice, I did."

Jayne had indeed found Katrice's noises hugely erotic. She had never heard another woman cum in real life. That and the intimacy of her friend being just a few feet away, albeit out of sight in another room, and her voice in her ear greatly and totally unexpectedly aroused her.

The whole ménage a trois, the expectancy of what would happen with Nick on her nights with him, the thought of Katrice being in the next room, hearing her and Nick when it was not her turn, having such regular and fulfilling sex all contributed to making her realise that a large and increasing part of her life was now revolving around sex.

It was that, she reconciled, which was leading her, and presumably Katrice as well, to develop more open, frank and liberal attitudes and behaviours. Or was it, she smiled as she thought about it, the liberalisation of their attitudes that had led them into sharing a man? A bit chicken and egg there.

Since her marriage break up, she had not had the regularity of sex that she was now getting from Nick. When she and he talked about that after sex when they were alone, he'd said.

"I surprise myself, I never thought I would want it every night, but I do, it's the variety I suppose," as his fingers trailed across her full breast

Jayne laughed "What like Little and Large is it?"

Cupping her boob, he kissed it, "Yes something like that, they complement each other."

"What my and Katrice's tits?"

"Yes, very much."

"Well, they aren't alike are they?"

"No not at all, that's what I mean."

Jayne, a little tipsy and glowing in the aftermath of her second orgasm in an hour had said rather coquettishly. "Which do you prefer?"

"Don't go there Jay, that's not fair is it?"

"No, I guess not."

"Let's just leave it that, if her nipples were on your tits, I would die the happiest man in the world."

Despite having such 'regular servicing' Jayne had recently started to masturbate again. She had used that method of relief fairly frequently before moving in with Katrice and Nick, but had stopped once she was being 'looked after' every other night. In the past couple of weeks, though, she had found the nights when Nick was screwing Katrice to be hugely frustrating. Hence, as the sounds from the other bedroom suggested that they were doing it so she would do it to herself. Sometimes on her back, legs open or clamped round her hand, sometimes on her front, both hands between her legs and sometimes sitting or standing in front of the mirror. It didn't matter for all that concerned her was that she wasn't being fucked and that she needed the relief, so she gave it to herself.

The erotic nature of their three-way relationship was, of course, heightened and stimulated each night when Nick and his partner would go to bed. They had got into the habit of having a nip of brandy or a small Scotch around ten just as the news started. After finishing those, Nick and Jayne or Nick and Katrice would go to bed and the other girl would clear up, lock the doors and follow them up the stairs ten to fifteen minutes later. Watching Katrice leading Nick out of the room and up the stairs knowing that shortly they would be screwing really was a huge turn on for Jayne as, equally, the reverse was for Kat. For both of them that was made even stronger by the grunts, groans, moans and indecipherable words they heard when they were alone in their room.

*

"I wish my tits were more like yours Jay," Katrice said as Jayne slipped out of her beach wrap and sat down on the lounger alongside Katrice by the pool the day after their three-way phone call with Nick. Jayne was wearing a black and white patterned bikini, the bra of which was slightly on the small side for her so her boobs seemed to be tumbling out of the cups.

"They can be a bloody nuisance at times," Jayne replied glancing up and feeling odd when she saw her friend's eyes glued to her breasts and the deep cleavage created by the tight bra.

"What at the gym and golf, I assume?"

"Yes, it's a bloody nightmare on the running machine," Jayne said rubbing oil into her arms and upper chest and looking at Katrice's small bare breasts and the big, dark areola and nipples that Nick would die a happy man for if they were on her tits. They did, Jayne thought, look very erotic, more so than her pale pink rather small jobs.

"Bet the men don't reckon that, I bet they love it, do they stare much?"

"All the time."

Jayne oiled her legs aware that Katrice was watching her. She glanced up several times and they smiled at each other.

"Ok luv?" She asked?

"Mmmmm yes, I love the sun."

Jayne lay down on her front and reached round and unclipped her bra.

She hadn't put any oil on her back Katrice noticed as she looked at her friend's squashed breasts. She almost asked if she would like her to put some on there, but she pulled back. She felt awkward about that, thought it was slightly too intimate for the setting and worried what Jayne might think. She also worried about how she would feel.

Katrice was nowhere near being a lesbian and didn't even consider herself to be bisexual, but over the years she had, as she thought of it, 'messed around with girls' a bit. But then in the actor/model world she had inhabited since her teens that was pretty much the norm, everyone seemed to 'play' a little bit now and then, boys and girls, she giggled as she thought of it.

Her mobile rang. She clicked it on listened for a few moments, rang off and said "Fuck."

"What's up?" Jayne asked turning and lifting herself up so she could look at Katrice.

"My bloody mother's popping in," she said her pulse racing a bit as she looked at Jayne and saw her friend's breasts hanging down from her raised body the nipples just grazing the lounger.

As it happened Katrice's mother didn't stay long, she only needed to borrow a power hose. Jayne had met her before and liked the sixty-something-year-old, very elegant woman who even at that age still turned heads. They had a cup of tea on the terrace and then she was off.

The girls cleared up the patio table and Jayne followed Katrice into the kitchen. Her eyes watched in admiration the way her friend's superb bum wriggled and swayed in the small bikini bottom. Katrice had slipped on a white, sleeveless vest or tank, similar to those worn by athletes. It was thin and tight with narrow straps. It did little to hide the shape, colour and fullness of her nipples and Jayne immediately wondered what Kat's mum must have thought, although she had shown no surprise.

Jayne had tied the beach wrap around her body above her boobs, although it had slipped a little and her cleavage was on show.

"What shall we do for dinner?" Katrice asked.

"I don't mind, but I don't feel like going out, maybe barbecue something?" Jayne replied as they walked back outside.

"Good idea, I have some steaks, that and salad?"

"Smashing, shall I get the steaks out the freezer?"

"Yes great, perhaps a swim and some more sun first," Katrice said walking out to the pool.

In the kitchen, Jayne leaned against the work surface and closed her eyes as she collected her thoughts. The last few days had been strange. The phone call with Nick, her reactions to that and hearing Katrice down the phone, the conversation they'd had about finding the noises the other made erotic and the way Katrice had looked at her as she lay topless beside her. She couldn't understand what was going on or what was happening to her so, she removed the rib eyes from the freezer and walked back to the pool.

Katrice was lying on her back on the sun bed. Jayne lay beside her and again undid the clasp on the bra and dropped it on the ground beside her. Katrice turned on her side to look at Jayne, ostensibly to enquire what she was up to during the current week, but really to look at her friend's body. The way her squashed breasts poked out from her sides against the bed was shiveringly exciting.

"I think I'll have a swim?" she said getting up and sliding into the pool still wearing the vest.

Jayne watched Katrice cutting elegantly and effortlessly through the water for several lengths of the pool. She came up to the side and rested her arms on the edge of the pool.

"You coming in Jay?" she asked staring at her friend as she stood up straight in the waist high water.

The water had made the singlet pretty much transparent. Although she had seen them before, Katrice's nipples looked to Jayne to be so erotic peeping out from the see-through cotton of her top.

Although Katrice was aware that her nipples would be on show and that Jayne was staring at them, she wasn't doing that as a conscious come on to her friend to see if she was interested in any girly fun. It had of course crossed her mind, several times in fact, the last one being when she had taken the call from her mum and Jayne had lifted up from the sun bed so that her gorgeous boobs had dangled down so invitingly, but she wasn't one to push herself in situations like that.

"It looks good," Jayne stuttered her eyes seeing little other than Katrice's breasts and nipples. They stared at each other for a moment or two before Jayne said.

"Mmmmm, I think I will."

She reached to her side for her bikini top, but it had slid further behind her, she couldn't reach it. She started getting up and realised that would completely expose her bare breasts to Katrice who was standing in the pool no more than six feet from where she was lying. She was torn. Ok, Katrice had seen them before when they had sunbathed, but that, Jayne's mixed-up mind was thinking, was before. Before what, she asked herself as she wondered what to do? Before we became so close, she answered her own question. Katrice saw what was happening and realised Jayne's problem and dilemma.

"There's only you and me Jay, you don't really need that," she said quietly.

Jayne wasn't sure she had heard Katrice properly and if she had whether she was up for topless swimming, lovely though she knew it was from previous swims with her ex. Holding Katrice's gaze, she thought for a moment as she tried working out just what her friend meant. Katrice felt on tenterhooks as she watched Jayne easing herself up from the sun bed, her full breasts wobbling and swaying as she moved and stood on the side looking down at her.

Jayne saw Katrice staring up at her and recognised the look. It was one that all women and particularly full breasted ones, receive now and then. It was a look of lust and want. That disturbed her. Not upset or worried her, but it did make her wonder what was happening to her and if she was 'reading' her friend's look accurately. She decided not to tempt fate.

"Actually, I think I'll forget the swim Kat, it's getting a little chilly."

"Yes, I can see that," Kat said without thinking.

Jayne, of course, knew what she meant. Feeling embarrassed, yet excited at the reference to her obviously hardened nipples, she turned away.

"Sorry," she muttered for some inexplicable reason as Katrice climbed out of the pool.

Jayne bent down and picked up her bra, her boobs again dangling and swaying in a way that caught Katrice's eye, but then breasts like Jayne's in that position bent over would have attracted anyone's eye. Picking up her wrap as well, Jayne didn't bother putting the bra on, but instead pulled the thin, white, voile round her, tucking one end inside the other just above her breasts.

12