Three Way Love or Sex Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hand me a towel, luv?" Katrice asked from behind Jayne.

Jayne picked up a towel, turned and went to hand it to Katrice, but stopped when she saw her friend pulling the vest over her head. Just as Katrice had witnessed a hugely erotic sight when Jayne had stood topless above her on the side of the pool, so she now experienced a similar feeling when Katrice removed the vest and stood just a few feet away from her naked from the waist upwards.

"Thanks," Katrice said taking the towel and wrapping it round her.

Jayne replied. "Yes, I can see it's cold as well?"

It was a strange, quite incongruous and highly erotic experience to be standing by the pool, both only partially dressed as they looked at each other's nipples.

"Oh Katrice what's happening to us?" Jayne blurted out.

"I don't know, well I do, but I don't know why," Katrice replied closing the gap between them and holding her friend's hand. "Come on let's go inside and have a drink or a cup of tea and talk about it."

Sitting at the kitchen table drinking firstly cups of Earl Grey and then white wine, they were both reminded of the time in Jayne's house when Katrice had confronted her about shagging Nick.

They had talked at length about the way he had been lying to both of them. How he'd cheated on them just as he had on his previous wife and live in lover.

Men are such bastards aren't they? they both agreed.

"But he is a special bastard isn't he, I wonder if we could ever stop him cheating?" Katrice pondered.

"We?"

"Er yes why not?" Katrice said.

And from that they had developed the idea of them living as a trio, a menage a trois as Jayne explained to Katrice. They talked about every angle of it and couldn't really find a major fault. They even started to believe they could stop him cheating.

"That has to be a firm rule though," Jayne suggested.

"What does?"

"Nothing must be done behind the others' backs."

"How do you mean?"

"None of us should have any form of sex with each other without the others knowing."

"Absolutely."

"So, what do you think is happening and why?" Jayne asked the second glass of red wine doing the trick and lowering both girl's inhibitions. She looked at Katrice across the table wrapped in the large, dark blue beach towel.

Katrice knew she had to be careful. Although she thought that Jayne probably was feeling the same bisexual stirrings as she was, she couldn't be sure. Several girls she'd known when she was an active actress and model had recounted stories during boozy girly evenings of making mistakes, often, funnily enough with close friends or sisters-in-law.

"Not sure," she said, sitting on the fence as she added. "What do you think Jay and er, um feel?"

It was Jayne's turn to be on the spot, the ball was back in her court. Jayne took a swig, probably too large a one on the strong Rioja that Nick preferred, and lit a Marlboro red, the off licence in the village having run out of Lights. Those actions gave her time to think of her response. To decide just what she should say, what she should admit and what she should own up to.

Although she had never been in such a sexual predicament, Jayne was used to conducting delicately balanced meetings and negotiations. Instinctively she drew on those experiences and decided to be open and to the point.

"I don't know why Katrice, but I feel odd when I am with you."

"Odd?" Katrice asked reaching across the table to pick up the cigarettes. Jayne saw that and picked them up and handed them to her. Their hands touched; Jayne's fingers rested on Katrice's palm the back of that hand being against the table. They stayed like that as Jayne, after averting her gaze from Katrice's and instead looking at their touching hands, whispered.

"Odd Katrice in the way that....," she paused and smiling went on. "I wasn't chilly out there you know."

Katrice was puzzled for a moment wondering just what the hell Jayne was talking about, but then got it. She smiled.

"So, it wasn't a chill that gave you that reaction?"

"No," Jayne said softly "Was it for you?"

"No, it wasn't for me either," Katrice admitted as the packet of cigarettes slipped and they held hands firmly.

They sat still for a while their hands intertwined as their minds took in what the other was saying.

"So, you feel the same as me?" Jayne said, looking away from Katrice, too embarrassed to look her in the eye.

"Yes Jayne, I do. It was excitement that did that to me."

"Oh God, what's happened to us? How can sex have so overtaken us?" she asked.

"I don't know it's just this three-way thing, I think. My mind is never far from thinking about it."

Jayne thought about that for a moment, before saying.

"Yes that's true. But thinking about what?"

She felt Katrice's finger rubbing the inside of her wrist in little circles and realised she was doing the same. It felt nice. "Whenever Nick is around, I am thinking of sex with him, if you know what I mean," she went on

"Yes I do, I'm the same. It seems almost as if my life is revolving around sex."

They looked at each other and stared straight into the other's eyes.

"Every night I am either looking forward to having sex with him or feeling screwed up because he's going to be with you," Jayne said.

"Yes exactly, but then Jay, when I'm in bed and hear you and him I get so excited."

"I'm the same, it seems as if I'm aroused nearly all the time, even when I am at work I'm thinking of sex and Nick and you and I get excited."

She felt Katrice's hand gripping her wrist slightly more tightly.

"Are you now Jayne?" Katrice said very huskily.

"Yes, yes I am."

Still holding Jayne's hand Katrice got up, walked round the table and stood beside her. Jayne looked up and then slowly stood up. They faced each other, they were both breathing deeply, Jayne's full breasts moving up and down.

"What do we do?" Jayne asked.

Katrice ran her hand up Jayne's arm. "What would you like to do?"

"I just don't know?" Jayne whispered, totally torn between all of her heterosexual upbringing and experience and the tormented sexuality feelings now roaring through her.

With no real thought or planning by either girl they, naturally it seemed to each of them, fell into the other's arms. Sliding their arms round each other, they stood cuddling for a few moments. The feel of Jayne's large, luscious breasts sending huge thrills through Katrice and Katrice's nipples on Jayne's boobs exciting both of them. The taller Katrice, taking care not to dislodge Jayne's glasses stroked her short, blonde hair that was rubbing against her face.

"Do you?" Katrice asked quietly.

"I'm not sure," Jayne replied enjoying the sensations of being held and caressed by her friend. "Have you Katrice?"

"Have I what?"

"You know."

"I don't Jay, tell me."

"Have you er, oh shit what am I saying?"

Katrice felt unusually bold and in control.

"Are you asking whether I have been with a woman, Jay?"

The enormity of what they were saying shocked Jayne, who couldn't speak so merely nodded

Katrice's almost casual. "Yes, yes I have, have you?" had the same effect on Jayne who replied.

"No never."

Katrice didn't reply for a moment as she ran her fingers lightly across Jayne's bare shoulders and revelled in the feeling of the soft breasts squashed against her chest. Her fingers slid a little way into the folds of the wrap at the back as she whispered.

"Would you like to Jayne?"

The words crashed into Jayne's sex-ravaged mind; they were among the most erotic she had ever heard. She stared into Katrice's eyes looking for a sign or something, but in truth she had no idea what she was looking for. What she did see, however, was her friend's piercing blue eyes and full red lips as they moved towards her. Just as they were about to close the gap between them completely, Jayne breathed.

"Yes, I think I would."

Tentative at first, the kiss slowly but very obviously became more passionate as they got used to each other. Jayne was absolutely blown away by how different it was to kissing a man, particularly Nick. There was less urgency, no roughness or assumptions, just a smooth, soft, gentle turning up of the intensity screw as both bodies and minds responded and reacted to the other. Gradually as they became more comfortable so their lips squirmed, Kat's tongue probed enquiringly at Jayne's closed lips, their hands moved around the other's back and their bodies writhed against each other. Involuntarily, Jayne's mouth opened and Kat's tongue slid gratefully into it being welcomed by Jayne's so that they pressed together. It took no time at all for the kiss to become very full on as both women gave into their temptations and sucked, licked and gently chewed the other's lips.

Given the pair's experience Kat was, inevitably the braver and more adventurous and her hands slid down Jayne's back in the thin top and onto her bikini covered bottom. She squeezed it, softly. Jayne did nothing but revelled in the sensations from both that and where their breasts were squashed together. Kat started to push things and eased her stomach forward so that her mound pressed quite firmly against Jayne's. She squirmed knowing that would stimulate Jayne's clit which it did, big time. Jayne could feel the stirrings of an orgasm starting but could hardly believe that was happening from what they were doing. But it brought her to her senses and she broke the kiss.

"What's up Jayne?" Kat asked.

"We shouldn't, we mustn't."

"What, why not?"

"It's so wrong Kat."

"Why are you worried about girly stuff?"

That made Jayne smile as they slowly broke the embrace. "No oddly it's not that. What is it then?"

"Our agreement Kat we agreed nothing like this would happen."

More to follow soon.

12