Three Weeks on the Road Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie and I had never been much for taking pictures, but I found myself enjoying snapping shots of her when she wasn't looking, even the motion-blurred captures showed me something special. I loved seeing the look on her face when she was paying attention to something other than the camera, when she thought I wasn't taking her picture.

I found that I loved documenting our life, and this special time in it together.

Dinner was buffalo burgers at the restaurant inside the central office. The atmosphere felt like a hurried greasy spoon, and the wait staff were all uniformly frazzled and uniformly foreign. Our food took ages to get to us, but I didn't complain, having waited tables in high school.

I registered that one of the girls had said something and I shook my head to clear it of the pleasant trance induced by the warm, shady interior, heavy food, and the slowly darkening scenery outside the windows. "Sorry?"

"More of The Badlands tomorrow?" McKenna asked.

I nodded. "I know Jessie wants to see this place, so I booked tomorrow night's hotel stay in Wall. Y'all have about a day to explore, and this is kind of a small park. Though I heard you don't like being outside in the sun..."

She sneered at me and Jessie grinned. "I think she's just mad cuz she hasn't gotten any in a while. That was the problem..."

The smaller woman flushed. "Speaking of that, see any candidates?"

My lover looked around the room. "A couple," she said salaciously, then took a noisy slurp of soda. "Do you?"

"A few." She grinned.

I put my hand to my mouth and feigned shock. "Are you two OBJECTIFYING men? Using your female gaze?"

"Absofuckinglutely," McKenna said with pride. "There are a couple really hot hikers here that I think I could show a really good time to."

I sighed and chewed some more buffalo. "You're really denying those poor men their agency when you treat them like objects, you know."

"I don't think they mind at all," Jessie said with a giggle.

"I'd mind. They don't know what a disagreeable little twit you are."

McKenna's mood seemed dampened by that, and I felt momentarily bad. Then I remembered her calling the Milwaukee bombing an inconvenience and trying to sing Ninety Nine Bottles Of Beer On The Wall directly behind my driver's seat.

"You should go for him," Jessie told her to divert the conversation. "He looks like he'd know how to throw a girl around in bed." She nodded to a cyclist sitting by himself in a booth near the windows. Clad in yellow and black spandex, the guy looked like a CGI enhanced Hollywood leading man, hard cuts of muscle everywhere, visible even under his taut cycling shirt. A lean, tan face was fuzzed with sandy stubble that matched his hair.

Jessie says I'm handsome, and I'm in better shape than ever, but I immediately felt inferior in the muscles department. Some pushups and situps were in order tonight. Maybe a few thousand.

McKenna's eyes lit up. "No ring. Older. Fuckin' STRONG. Just the way I like them. Yeah. Him." She chewed through her food in a record amount of time and then daintily wiped her mouth on her napkin. "Wish me luck. Hopefully I'll not be seeing any more of you guys tonight." She gave Jessie a quick peck on the cheek, turned her head to get one back and then slid out of the booth, walking across the dining room with confidence.

"That girl," Jessie sighed.

"Poor guy."

The raven-haired woman looked up at me from the bangs hanging in her face, sucked on her soda in a way I could only describe as suggestive. "Enough about her love life. I've got a surprise for you tonight."

"Oh really."

"Yeah. I think you're gonna like it too. Do you...do you mind if I'm in charge tonight?"

"Depends," I said slowly.

She face me a brilliant smile. "Its nothing you won't like."

I paid our bill, glanced over to verify Mickey was still deep in conversation with her target, and then Jessie and I walked out of the restaurant and down the path to the cabins. They'd planted the small yards before and behind each of the little houses with apple trees, and the grass glittered with water from sprinklers. The greenery was incongruous with the dusty tan cliffs around us.

The night had cooled some, though it was still warm, and the full or nearly-full moon shown down on the tranquil scene from a cloudless sky, deep blue shading to black. Stars glowed against the dark canvas, a trillion more pinpoints of light than I ever saw back home.

Jessie and I stopped at our door, paused, looked up at the sky. We stood that way for a long time, hand in hand, watching the stars in the warm night air. I could feel her pulse in my fingertips. Alive.

Dammit, I loved this woman.

The moment passed, and we let ourselves in. With the door shut behind us, I pushed Jessie against the wall cupped the back of her head with a hand, tangled my fingers in her glossy hair, and kissed her hard enough to take our breaths away. Our tongues danced together, wet and firm and soft, our lips seeking to communicate the possessive, obsessive affection we had for each other. I pulled away to catch my breath, and the look of plaintive need on Jessie's face was so overwhelmingly arousing that I had a hard time not stripping her naked and taking her right there against the wall.

I backed up till my legs hit the bed and sat, looked over the gorgeous woman in front of me. She grinned, lopsided and predatory, and stepped forward to sit on my lap. Her heat was unmistakable as she rolled her groin against mine, very deliberately miming the grind of the hips that felt so amazing when she was riding me. Her voice was breathy and distracted when she spoke. "Take a shower, you're all sweaty from the drive and hiking. Get outta here before I forget all about your surprise and we just fuck each other stupid."

"Serious?"

"Yeah. If you don't move like right now..."

I shifted her off my lap to the bed beside me and leaned over to kiss her cheek. I stood and undressed in front of her, and she licked her lips, looked at me with a pouty expression when she saw my erection. "You're mean."

"So are you."

I showered quickly, dressed in new, not-sweaty clothes, jeans and a black button up. I looked up from rummaging through my duffel bag to see Jessie, nude, rising from sorting through her pile of bags on the other side of the bed, a bundle of fabric held in front of her. I wolf-whistled and she smiled shyly before hurrying into the bathroom, her butt bouncing cutely.

I recognized the dress she was wearing - it was the same black, sleeveless dress she'd worn on our first "date" back when I was still living in Minnesota. She was wearing black stockings instead of the Christmas themed stockings she'd worn them, but otherwise she looked almost identical, right down to the lack of makeup and adornment, her only jewelry being a black choker around her slim, pale neck. She twirled, the dress swishing around her knees. "How do I look?"

"Confusing. There's no bars or restaurants nearby to get dressed up for."

She giggled. "You'll see."

Jessie drove. I sat in the passenger seat wearing a blindfold. This night was weird and getting weirder.

I gave up trying to decipher our bearing by memory and feel, and just sat back, tried to relax as much as one can blindfolded, being driven through the desert at night. My love repeatedly rebuffed my inquiries into our destination, and I sat silently, letting her concentrate on the unfamiliar terrain and the navigation.

I might've dozed. It would've been easy, in the darkness, with the motion of the SUV, the whine of the tires on the highway, and the warm breeze flowing through the partially opened windows. "We're here," Jessie announced, and I twitched to full consciousness. I heard her door open, then close, the crunch of heels on rock, then my door opened and her body was over mine, unclasping my seatbelt. I took her hand and she helped me out, and we walked a short way, then she lifted the blindfold from my eyes.

"Wow."

We were back at the pulloff we'd visited earlier that day, looking out over a seemingly endless stretch of hills and grass, the scene lit only by the stars and the moon shining in the brilliantly black sky above. The soft breeze carried smells of hot dust and faint car exhaust and greenery and off in the distance, tires moaned on asphalt.

We stood there, hand in hand, looking at the moonlit prairie for a perfect eternity, then Jessie turned, looked up at me. "I'm sorry about what happened to you in Minnesota. I'm sorry that life you had, that you loved, was taken from you."

She paused, and I looked at her questioningly. "What's this about, Jessie?"

"But... I'm glad you're in my life. I'm glad you decided to try to make this work, and I'm glad I did too. I love you so much. More than you can ever know. I owe you so much, and you just want... You just want to be with me. I wake up so happy every morning that I get to wake up next to you."

I smiled. "I'm glad we're together too. I like being with you. I like being in love with you."

Thinking back over the last three years was painfully hard, but Jessie was literally the only bright spot in it. She'd saved me from the darkness and pain that had consumed me after my life had exploded in the spring of twenty-seventeen.

She not only took care of me during my rehab, but rehabbed with me, doing the workouts, pushing herself just as hard as I was pushing myself, and once I was healthy, staying with it through my resumed combat training, strength training, endurance training, training right along with me because she knew I thought it was important.

She'd not said a word of complaint as she helped me renovate an old house in the ghetto, nor looked disapprovingly on when I outfitted it with sprinkler systems and metal hurricane shutters and impenetrable doors.

She was there to hold me when I woke up screaming at night reaching for a gun and ready to fight off the intruders that still rampaged through my dreams.

When she - with decreasing frequency - found me sitting on floor drinking vodka out of the bottle and crying because the memories of the people I'd lost got so overwhelming, she was the one to take the bottle away and remind me of all the good things in my life.

And all she wanted in return was love. Emotional and physical. Someone to come home to, someone to hear her talk about her day, someone to cook for and someone to cook for her, someone to sit with in that fucking rocket slide in our backyard and watch the sun go down.

Jessie wanted to belong to someone. And the someone lucky enough was me.

After I...lost... Tori, my rock of four years, I'd been afraid of even approaching an attempt at a relationship. I didn't want to replace her. I didn't want to rush into a rebound. But I didn't want to risk losing the possibility of falling in love like I had previously, so I took the risk.

And I was so glad that I had.

I gathered Jessie in my arms and held her close, inhaled the scent of her, reveled in the warm solidity of her body against mine. I wanted to hold her forever, wanted to embrace her, to share this physical contact for as long as it took to make her feel safe and loved and appreciated and wanted.

Eventually, I had to let her go, and she kissed me gently. "I love you, Gary."

"I love you too, Jessie."

She stepped back again, held my hand and let my fingers trail through hers as she moved towards the SUV. I followed, and leaned against the side of the vehicle as she opened the trunk and rummaged through the emergency kit. "Whatcha doing?"

"Getting something." She pulled out the fluffy wool blanket I kept in the car because WISCONSIN, softly locked the trunk, and headed back towards the pulloffs looping sidewalk.

Whatever. I'd find out what was going on soon enough.

I followed her down the hill, off to the right, away from the highway, and when we'd gone a distance, she spread the large blanket out over the stubbly grass. Sitting down, she patted the space next to her. She gave me a shy grin when I sat down, then leaned in for a passionate kiss. Slowly, my lover surrendered control, and I took the lead, a hand on the back of her head holding her in place as I kissed her hungrily. Her hand slid over my leg to stroke the crotch of my jeans, gently feeling, tracing, gripping the hardness beneath the fabric.

When I pulled away, her eyes were wild with lust. "I want it," Jessie said breathily. "Your cum. In me. I wanted to wait for somewhere, something special, and this is it."

Her words sent a trill of excitement and ego through me, and I gently lowered us both to the blanket, shifting to my hip to look down at her. "Where. Tell me."

A smile curled her lips. "Wherever you want to give it to me. But one place in particular."

I brushed my fingers over her lips, and she eagerly took them in her mouth, wetting them, sucking them suggestively. "Here?"

My fingers still in her mouth, she smiled and shook her head. I slowly withdrew my hand from her face and ran it down her chest, cupping and squeezing her small breasts while she moaned and shifted at my touch. "On your perfect tits?"

"Uh uh..."

Lower and I cupped her feminine mound through her dress. "Do you want me to pull out and spray it right here?"

"That's not it either, but, please..." She writhed under my touch, and I kept up pressure for a moment before reaching lower, sliding my hand up under her dress to find smooth skin, heat, and wetness between her thighs. The tip of my finger sought out her backdoor, pressed in just a millimeter, bringing a pleasured groan as Jessie closed her eyes.

"Do you want me to cum deep up your ass?"

"No, not there..."

My hand moved up, my fingers exploring the source of that boiling liquid heat, in between her sensitive lips and into that soft, tight tunnel. "Here?"

Jessie squeezed her eyes shut and arched her back, sliding her hands over her breasts. "Yes...sir. Right there."

"In your cunt?"

"Yes, please...I want it there..."

I reached up and stroked her cheek. "Happily."

Her eyes were... strange... as she looked up at me. Vulnerable? "I've never done this before...well, except for that one squirt."

I chuckled mirthlessly. That one squirt.

Jessie had been riding me about two years ago while I was still healing, and I'd failed to hold back my release, failed to inform her it was imminent. My fault, it'd just felt so damn good. She'd hopped off after the first pulse, taken me in her mouth, and assured me there was nothing to worry about, despite the fact that her allergies and sensitivities required us to have unprotected sex.

She'd missed her usually endometriosis-heavy period, and we'd discussed the now-very-real concept of having a child together. Not my favorite conversation ever, especially given that we'd only been living together for about a year at that point.

The bad luck just kept coming, and Jessie was taken to the ER with massive stomach pains, and had an ectopic pregnancy removed. Endo making her life even more miserable.

That had been the inspiration for me to get a vasectomy, which had taken place a few months ago. I'd gotten the sperm-free test results back from my doctor before Jessie's concert, and had planned to celebrate her first gig by creampie-ing my rocker chick multiple times.

It was funny, Jessie was by no means a virgin, had been and was promiscuous with both men and women, and here she was about to experience a "first" with me. I was looking forward to it. But first...

I worked a hand under her back, eased the zipper on her dress down and helped her shrug out of the shoulder straps, baring her small breasts to the night. Then I leaned over to please them. Sucking the light brown aureola and rock hard tips, I kissed around those firm bumps, teasing the undersides with my tongue, making my love shift and moan on the blanket before I raised my lips to seize upon a nipple. I sucked at it hard before flicking it with my tongue, pressing and twisting wetly around it, then moving to give the other the same attention.

Jessie came right there in my arms, a girlish shriek that turned into laughter, even as her body bucked against the waves of pleasure crashing inside her.

I kissed down, over the tangle of fabric around her abs, pushed the hem of her dress up and trailed my lips down the inside of one thigh, licked them and brushed wet electricity up the inside of the other. I hitched her knee over my shoulder and lowered my lips to her swollen, slick vaginal lips, licking between and over them, probing between the petals to taste her arousal, then moving upwards to suck and nibble on her extremely sensitive clit. Jessie tried to hold on, tried to hold off, tried to resist the pull of her impending orgasm, but I was too insistent. I wasn't letting up.

Her cry of pleasure was louder this time, the leg on my shoulder shivering, her whole body trembling and twitching beneath me. I slowed to long, broad strokes of the tongue over her wet opening as she came down, occasionally dipping into that slightly clenching hole to sample her taste.

Jessie sat up, pulling away from me, giggling as she drunkenly tried to shed her clothing. I had to help, and she pulled me on top of her, laughing as she tried to undo my pants. "Fuck I want to play with your cock!"

I rolled off and worked my pants and boxers down, kicked them off with my shoes while Jessie practically ripped off my shirt.

Then I was above her again, and we weren't laughing. Jessie's legs climbed my sides, hooked behind my back, and her small hand found my erection, guided it to her parted, wet lips. I pushed forward, stretching her tunnel, and her breath caught as I slid fully in.

I stayed there for a moment looking down at my nude, gothic lover. I flexed forward and he eyes widened. "Dammit you feel good," I breathed. Her hips flexed up and then we were off.

It was the kind of aggressive, wild coupling I'd come to enjoy with Jessie. Pinning her down so should couldn't scratch the shit out of my back, I plowed into her over and over again with wet, hard slaps, feeling that tight channel drag against my sensitive skin.

I rolled us over and let her ride me and she did so ferociously, nails clenched into my pecs, rolling her hips, bouncing up and down, occasionally leaning forward to offer me her mouth for a rough French kiss, or her tits for sucking. I pushed her back and she leaned over with her hands on my knees, giving me full access to fiddle the top of her bare slit with my thumb.

Jessie came again, crying out her pleasure to the night sky, and I sat forward, gathering her in my arms as she trembled. The look in her eyes was tender, and I just held her for a while as we kissed gently, enjoying the love and tenderness we felt for each other, the exhilaration and enjoyment or bodies gave each other.

The moment passed, and I rolled us over again, Jessie laughing as I shifted her to her side, pushing one leg up to my shoulder and the other to her chest and penetrating her again, beginning the back and forth rut inside her body.

It felt primal. Prehistoric. Just me and my woman out in this sea of grass, no possible spectators, no one to overhear, no other touch but the earth beneath us and the warm wind and the hot, sweating, movement of our skin together. The only light was the moon and the stars, dimly lighting our movements and the vast landscape around us.

Jessie had been right. This was special.

She pulled away from me, rolled to all fours, arching her back, spreading her legs, presenting herself for me. I mounted her again, hands on her flanks as I drilled into her boiling heat with growing urgency. I leaned over, bit her neck lightly, and she moaned, humping backwards, meeting my thrusts. She turned her head till our cheeks touched, and I'd never heard such dripping lust in her voice. "Fuck me like an animal. Pump your hot seed into my cunt like you're trying to breed me."