Three Weeks on the Road Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a surge of lust at her words, and picked up the pace, pounding into her, reaching down around her hip to rub hard circles over her clit. Our arms brushed as she reached back to grip my side, pulling me closer still. The wet clench of Jessie's pussy around me tested the limits of my control, and I hung on while the girl pressed to my chest shrieked through her climax. Her uncoordinated humping back into my groin lit me off, and I pushed forward against her firm ass, burying myself as deep as I could in her constructing sheathe as my cock twitched and flexed and recoiled with each blast of semen it spat out.

Four, five, six thick ropes of spunk splashed into Jessie, and I held myself, shaking, to her, the need for closeness taking over now that the need to cum had abated. I lowered us to our sides, held her possessively in my arms as our breathing slowed and the night air caressed our heated skin.

Jessie turned her head to look at me from the corner of her eye, gave me a tired, satisfied smile. "That was fun."

"You're telling me..."

"And that was even before...I could FEEL it. I still can. You're so warm and wet in me."

"You like it?"

"It's weird... But...fulfilling." She pulled away with an audible slurp, rolled to face me. "Right now I feel like I'm even more yours." There was a pause as she stared intently into my eyes, and then she giggled, raised her leg. "It kinda tickles when it comes out..."

I grinned. "Cmon, let's get cleaned up. I think there are wipes in the truck."

Back in the cabin, and I reclined on the bed, watching the pale, thin woman lay out her clothing for the next day. We'd driven back to the park in silence, Jessie practically leaning out of the passenger seat trying to get close to me. We let ourselves quietly into the little...shed...and made the tiny stall work for a couples shower, soaping up in the confined space and holding each other, kissing with gentle, passionate need in the intimate confines.

"Jessie?"

She turned to look at me, clothing held in a bundle to her abdomen. "What's up?"

I reached out and gently took her wrist, and I received another one of those beautiful, intelligent smirks as I gently pulled her to the bed, wrapped my arms around her. "I'm exercising my executive privilege. I want to be in you."

"Ohhhh..." Jessie began slowly pumping my erection, growing between us. "Once in a night wasn't enough?"

"Never."

I rolled on top of her, opening and lifting her thighs to make way for me. "For me either." Her hand guided me to her opening, and as soon as I was seated, I gently took it and guided it to the side of her head. We clasped hands on either side of our faces, a gesture of union as I pushed into her, prompting a moan as I went deep.

But the clasped hands were also my control - with our fingers intertwined, my weight on top of her, my knees spread between her legs, I was in charge.

And that was right where we both wanted me to be.

I withdrew and Jessie bucked up, rolling her hips to take me deeper as I tunneled back in. "I love you cumming in me," she said breathily. "Everywhere you have before. In my mouth when I'm on my knees blowing you. In my butt when you bend me over. I'm looking forward to learning to love this too." A shift of her hips showed me exactly where she was talking about. "Do it to me," she begged."Make me addicted to it..."