Three Weeks on the Road Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved this woman.

Desperately loved her.

Harper cornered me at the bar as I was picking up another round of chicken tacos and Stranahans. He clapped me on the shoulder, leaned a little heavily into it. "You know how I know you're a good guy?"

I chuckled at the thought. "How?"

"When Jessie, when she told you that they'd made an offer, what's the first thing you did? You didn't ask how much, how much they'd offered. You were excited for her instead of that."

"Don't care how much yall made. I mean yeah, I'm happy for you that it's like, north of sixteen shitloads, but I'm just proud of my girl right now. She's been working on this as long as I've known her, and you guys finally won. By the way, if you need a bank, or financial advice, I might know of one that could help you out."

"Yeah, I'll probably call on you in the next few weeks."

I covered my surprise with a bite of taco. "That's how long you guys are gonna be out here?"

"Me and Cristina, yeah, but Jessie's work here is done. You can take her back any time you want. And if you could take Mike back with you, that'd be great. She needs to start getting some very important people some very expensive code."

"Must I? Can't I leave her here?"

He laughed, slapped me on the back and stole a taco and a shot.

I walked Harper and his wife and Danny back to their hotel after the restaurant closed, made sure they got to their rooms, and then Jessie and McKenna and I headed back to our hotel. The very early morning sky was black, and the air was still and warm. Despite the late - or early - hour, there were still people on the streets, and I murmured a greeting to each as we passed. I was feeling good.

Jessie hung close and then skipped away constantly, laughing and talking a mile a minute with McKenna. The food and time had taken the edge off the celebratory alcohol, and both girls were feeling a happy buzz. McKenna even wrapped a leg around my waist and gave me a sloppy, giggly French kiss at a stoplight, Jessie bursting into laughter before pawing her friend off and kissing me much more sensually.

The hotel was quiet, a night clerk staring at an ereader at the central desk. She didn't even look up as we walked quietly in, only raising her head to wish us a nice night when our elevator dinged.

I ran my hand over my face, sighed, leaned back against the wall. "I can't wait to crawl into bed."

"What?" Jessie sounded shocked. "You're not going swimming with us?"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah seriously," McKenna said. "How else are we supposed to burn off all this energy? Unless you're volunteering..."

I groaned. "How do you girls have the energy for anything right now?"

Jessie gave me a kiss and patted my cheek. "It's ok, old man. You stay here and rest and we'll go swimming and have some really hot sapphic sex in the pool without you."

That woke me up. A little.

McKenna headed down to the pool after switching into her suit, and I held Jessie back a few moments. "Yes?" she inquired submissively after the door had shut. She was standing naked at the foot of the bed.

"Kneel, please."

She dropped to her knees almost instantly, and I could see her chest start to rise and fall faster with increased breath and heart rate.

"Close your eyes."

I got the box from my duffel bag and retrieved the necklace. Jessie inhaled sharply as the metal sailed on her chest, and I fastened the clasp behind her neck, helped her up, and directed her to the bathroom mirror. She smiled gently when she saw the necklace. "You didn't need to do this."

"And I probably shouldn't have. But I want you to feel this around your neck and remember that, despite how you hurt me, I came back to you, and demonstrated that I love you. You're mine. I don't let go."

"I'll keep saying I'm sorry," she told me softly.

"That's not what this is about. This is about proving the strength of my love."

Her slim hands ran up my arms to squeeze my biceps, then wrapped around me in a hug. "I'm the one that should have to prove that."

"Eh. You just be happy. Enjoy the next few weeks. You did something amazing, and I'm proud of you."

The girls swam laps and splashed in the empty poolroom, and I put in a workout in the exercise room right next to it. Circuit training, kickboxing, pulldowns... In between the clank of weights and the smack of my fists and knees and legs against the heavy bag, I could hear happy voices and the slap of limbs cutting through water. I was happy for the girls, but right now I wanted to clear my mind, commit my being to this martial training, empty everything out except the strikes and the movements of the weights. It had been a stressful few days, and I was looking forward to getting back on the road, putting this city and its ugly memories and its streets full off assholes in my rear view.

I was standing in front of the heavy bag, chest heaving, contemplating the combo I'd just thrown into it when I felt a hand stroking my bare back, running over the hard cuts of muscle. I turned to see Jessie behind me, grinning wolfishly. "Hey, woman."

"Hey man."

I sucked in air before I spoke again. "You ready to go back up to the room?"

"Not quite..."

She trailed her hand along my heaving pecs and walked back to the pool room, a models gracefulness to her walk. I followed, and my heart rate increased when I saw her lower herself down on a chaise next to McKenna. Arms encircled bodies, and my gothic lover tilted her head to press her lips to her friend's. Soft at first, then harder, pulling away for a gasped breath then diving back in, mouths open, a thigh between each other's legs, grinding and writhing against each other as hands squeezed and kneaded breasts. The testosterone amped up by my workout ignited in my bloodstream as I watched the two women make out.

McKenna raised her head from Jessie's hard nipple and slid the bathing suit top back into a more modest position. "You can watch if you like. Or join in..."

My woman craned her head back to look at me upside down. "Consider it a teaser of what we have planned for your birthday."

Fuck, my birthday. I did some mental calculations. What was that, two, three days away?

I walked over and knelt by the chaise, forcefully turned Jessie's head so I could kiss her, even as he friend tugged aside her bikini top and began suckling at the other nipple. She moaned into my mouth as our lips and tongues slid and pressed together, and the rising heat and excitement inspired me to grip her neck, cut off her air as we made out. I pulled away, watched her eyes go sad and worried as she fought for air, fought the sensations rising in her body as McKenna lucked around her nipple, taking it in her teeth as she slid one hand down the front of Jessie's bikini.

The taller women bucked, abs tightening, chest flushing, mouth wide open and gasping as she came, and I let up the pressure on her neck. She sucked in air and pulled her friends face to hers for a violent kiss.

I moved around to the foot of the chaise and maneuvered awkwardly to kneel between their feet. McKenna was on her elbows and knees above Jessie, and I pulled the crotch of her bikini bottoms aside with two fingers. Pink flesh beneath, delicate lips open and waiting, and I pushed two fingers into her snatch, making her groan into Jessie's kiss. She looked back at me with a smirk and then lowered her head to my lover's tits once again.

Back and forth I pumped my fingers, pressing down firmly on the front walk of her vagina, enjoying the wet sounds of suction. Poolwater might wash away natural lubricant, but she was wet and getting wetter. I repositioned her slightly, pushed down my athletic shorts, and guided my prick into her slowly, holding her hips as I thrust deep.

McKenna raised her head to give me a lusty look, lips pulled back over teeth, eyes slitted, and I reached out, turned and held her head, leaned forward to kiss her as I pumped away against her arched-out ass.

When I released her to return her attention to Jessie, I straightened and began thrusting steadily, seeking my own climax. It was difficult - I had my eyes on the door and ears attuned for the sounds of footsteps on the stairs, my attention split between keeping alert for potential observers, and making sure McKenna was satisfied. The back and forth slide of my cock inside her was amazing, and the little whimpers and mews and cries of pleasure from her and my woman beneath her were insanely erotic, but with my awareness focused on making sure our illicit act wasn't discovered, it was taking a long time.

Eventually, though, I got there. Jessie got me there, actually, reaching down to cup and gently fondle my balls before pressing her hand against my joining with her friend and beginning to rub. She grinned at me over McKenna's shoulder as the two of them stimulated each other manually, and the petite brunette's orgasm set me off, her clenching pussy milking the cum out of me in hard, numbing spurts. At the same time, Jessie groaned and arched, her girlfriend's fingers bringing her to climax simultaneous with her own.

We writhed and ground our bodies together, each of us experiencing our own jolts of pleasure, breath heaving out of us. I was the first to pull away, standing and pulling up my shorts. "Let's head upstairs.

Jessie lifted McKenna's face from her chest, kissing her tenderly. "Just as soon as Mike gives me her cunt for a minute."

McKenna was still flushed and breathing hard, and at Jessie's direction, rose to kneel astride her friends face, one trembling leg arched out onto the floor. The pale woman beneath her pulled aside the crotch of her swimsuit and began gently laving the sensitive flesh beneath, tongue slipping between delicate lips to lick out the thick white fluid that was beginning to seep out. Eventually satisfied with the amount she'd hoovered out, she pulled the bikini back in place and slapped her friend's butt. "Let's go shower."

Halfway down the hall to the hotel room, McKenna bent and pushed her bikini bottoms down, untied her top. She looked over at Jessie with a naughty grin. "Dare ya."

My lover stripped without hesitation, and they darted ahead, hand in hand to the door, pausing only briefly to look back at me and motion me ahead. I smiled and shook my head. Goofy girls.

Goofy girls with a lot of bare, jiggling skin. The two of them made out at the door while I unlocked, then sprinted into the bathroom, laughing. "What are all our clothes doing out?" Jessie called to me.

"I was washing them when I got your text. I'll put them in the drier tomorrow."

"You've got such a nice guy," McKenna said dreamily.

"Hunky too."

"And he has a great penis..."

I walked into the bathroom. "I'm right here."

"Join us?" Jessie asked.

"Certainly."

It didn't take long for the shower to turn erotic. My hunger for sex outweighed my need for sleep, and I pushed Jessie against the gray tile wall, pinning her wrists above her head while I kissed her roughly. She ground her body against mine, and I gripped her hip, holding her still while I stoked the flames of her need higher with my lips and tongue moving from her mouth to her neck to her small breasts.

"No fair," she whimpered. "No fair at all..."

I let go of her wrists, hitched her leg up in the crook of my elbow, and together we guided the head of my achingly hard shaft to her opening. I brushed her reddened, open lips with it and she gave me a pitifully sad look. It was so needy I couldn't help it, I couldn't tease her anymore - I thrust up into that tight, slick box, filling her as deeply as the angle would allow.

She sighed and smile. "Oh wow. Ohhhhhh...fuuuuuck..."

I fucked her against the wall for a long time, leaning back to change the angle of penetration and to look over her amazing body...or so that one or the other of us could spare a quick French kiss for McKenna who seemed perfectly happy to stand under the spray and finger herself.

It was a point of pride for me that Jessie got off three times from my hands and cock, laughing or shrieking until I muffled her noises of pleasure with my mouth, her pink-flushed body shaking against the tile. When I felt my own release approaching I pulled away, firmly turning her in the shower with a hand on the back of her neck. I bent her at the waist and reentered her slick tunnel from behind, pumping hard and holding deep, over and over again to a chant of grunts and moans.

McKenna moved under the spray, in front of Jessie, and extended her leg up and out to press her foot against the wall in a display of athletic grace I hadn't thought her capable of. Jessie laughed and lowered her head to lick at her friend's pubic mound. I held her in place and kept pounding. Fuck, I loved the feel of her ass against me...

I let loose with a grunt and a series of body-shaking clenches so hard my toes nearly ripped up the tile floor as I blasted the depths of Jessie's twat with what felt like a quart of jizz. "SHIT!"

I held still after the pumping connections subsided, letting my breathing slow. The heat and steam in the shower stall - even with the fan on - made me feel like I was going to pass out from the exertion if I moved too soon or too much. Creamy white dripped from Jessie's distended nether lips when I finally pulled free, and I admired the slow leak down her leg. It felt good to be able to do that, I hadn't for so many years of our relationship.

McKenna noticed the path for my gaze and crouched under the still-bent Jessie. "Here, let me help you with that."

We collapsed together in a damp heap on the bed, the two women taking turns kissing me and each other before trailing light brushes of lips down my torso and each others. McKenna took my half-chubbed prick in her mouth first as Jessie nibbled at her neck, leaning over my prostrate body to bob her head up and down, lips spread wide by my meat. She passed my sloppy wet erection to her girlfriend and maneuvered around to eat her out from behind, causing my pale lover to grin and laugh around my tool in her mouth.

The slide of tongue against my blazingly sensitive rod was beginning to be too much, and I pulled Jessie up by her hair, motioning to her to ride me. She mounted me and bent forward, kissing me frantically. "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too." I grabbed her ass, bouncing her hips against mine, holding the cheeks open for McKenna's questing tongue. Between that tongue and the movement of my dick within her, Jessie came quickly, straightening and grabbing her own breasts as she ground her squeezing box against me, expressing her pleasure with those adorable high pitched shrieks and squeals.

Dammit, she looked good riding me, black hair and strong face contorted in ecstasy and pale trembling body. Best looking woman I'd ever been with. Absolutely.

"McKenna, get over here and sit on my face."

She peeked around Jessie's side. "Seriously?"

"Yeah."

I got a glimpse of her kissing Jessie before she straddled my head and lowered her snatch to my lips, my world shrinking to hot humid darkness. I arched my chin up and began fast, hard licking at her open lips and the drooling wet hole, even as my woman began moving on me again.

I licked and pushed and probed with my tongue as McKenna and Jessie swore and moaned above me, and my efforts were rewarded shortly by the thighs on either side of my head tightening, the bald pussy shoved in my face grinding harder and harder as she came with a shriek. Jessie laughed as I pushed the humping McKenna off to the side to keep her from smothering me, the smaller woman tipping over and grabbing her crotch, grinding her legs together to keep the sensations going a little longer.

We switched positions twice more - me straddling one of McKenna's legs while pulling the other to my chest, pounding into her while Jessie rode her face to an oral climax, and then I pulled my still-shuddering woman to her elbows and knees and took her from behind.

I pulled her up by her hair, loving the feeling of her writhe against me, and kissed her neck while running my hands over the front of her body. My voice was a whisper. "You are so gorgeous. I love you so much."

"I love you too, daddy," she squeaked as my thrusting member found some particularly sensitive spot.

"Now eat your friend's cunt." I pushed her head down between McKenna's spread legs, and my girl gasped and laughed and started licking. I held her hips and watched the erotic scene - my cock disappearing into her and then reappearing, her shifting, muscular back, her mop of black hair moving over her friend's groin, and the illegally-young-looking programmer grinding her ass into the bed and moaning.

I am a lucky man.

Our finish was just as hot - after nutting the remainder of my balls into Jessie's box during the aftershocks of her orgasm, she delicately knelt astride McKenna's face and let the cream drip into her mouth. And when there was nothing left inside her girlfriend, McKenna tackled Jessie to the bed, the two of them laughing as they made out and shared my spending back and forth. I watched for a minute, then rise to turn off the lights.

We lay together - close but far enough away that we could cool down - and tried to call ourselves down enough for sleep.

"Where to tomorrow," McKenna asked in the darkness.

"Rocky Mountain Park. Maybe. Right now I can barely think."

Jessie snickered and cuddled up to my side.

12