Three Weeks on the Road Ch. 21

Story Info
Thursday 7/30/20.
6.3k words
4.81
7k
00

Part 22 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I overslept.

A little. Not too much. Just a few minutes, probably. By the time I opened my eyes and stretched, Jessie and McKenna had risen. McKenna was getting dressed, and the bathroom door opened and Jessie walked out, climbed back into bed to snuggle up next to me. "Morning, daddy. Sleep well."

I stretched, evaluated every ache and pain shooting through my body. "Not long enough. How about you guys?"

"Good."

"Jessie snored," McKenna said grumpily, pulling on her shoes.

"Where are you going?" I asked. I was used to the little programmer sticking around in the morning looking for an orgasm or three.

She blew us a kiss. "Coffee and something with sugar in it. I figure we'll all eat breakfast together and I want to get my energy going since I didn't sleep well last night."

"Ok. Have fun."

The lock on the door buzzed after she shut it, and Jessie snuggled even closer to me under the covers. "I'm glad you slept well," she said.

"You two little nymphos wore me out last night."

She giggled. "We had something much more fun planned, actually."

"What might that be?"

"We'll save it for another day." Her voice was light and happy and girlish, and I smiled at just holding her and feeling her so vibrantly alive in my arms.

"You're not gonna tell me?"

"Nope. Nuh uh. Won't do it. You can't make me." She burst out laughing as I tickled her sides, quieting down when I pinned her wrists to the bed and covered her body with my own weight. "Someone wants something this morning," she said suggestively.

"Someone does."

That predator smile curled her lips sexily. "And just how do you plan on giving me the cream for my morning coffee, daddy?"

"How do you want it?"

"Nope. Nuh uh. That's for you to decide."She shook her head emphatically. "Do you want to make me suck it straight out of the dispenser so I can taste how sweet it is? Or maybe you should give it to me that new way we just started using on this trip, filling me full of all your hot, sticky cream so I can feel it drip out?"

I nibbled at her ear and she giggled. "I like that one the best."

"Or would you rather pump that cream into a different hole?" Her voice went low and dark and husky. "You know I'm always embarrassed when other people see you doing that to me, and I know you get off on that, so if you want...that...I want you to wait until McKenna gets back so she can watch. So she can see how degraded I feel when she sees you shove your big dick up my ass..."

I manhandled Jessie over onto her side and she gasped with surprise at my rough handling of her. Bottom leg flat on the bed between my knees, top leg pushed up to her chest, and I angled my morning wood between those lower lips and sank in slowly. My pale, gothic lover arched her back and looked up at me plaintively. "I knew you were gonna pick that one."

"Making up for lost time."

"I love it..."

I picked up my pace from slow to moderate, taking care to listen to my body as it complained, adjusting angles slightly due to aches and pains. I was ridiculously stiff, and the movement stretched me and worked muscles that would rather retreat from use, but it still hurt. Whenever something HURT I stopped doing THAT.

Jessie gave me a sad smile when she saw me wince. "If you're in pain..."

I made her gasp again with deep thrust and stir of my hips. "I'd rather be inside my woman."

She reached up awkwardly behind me and pulled my head down for a kiss. I didn't even mind the morning breath. It was just SATISFYING to be against her, inside her, WITH her. All the bullshit of the past week was unimportant because we were together, because we were joined in the most intimate way possible, because we loved each other. "I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too, daddy."

"You are MINE."

"I am."

I hung my head to kiss her shoulder and began hammering away regardless of soreness, eliciting a constant chorus of squeaks and gasps and moans from my lover. "Oh SHIT! That feels so fucking good, your gonna make me cum, right there right there right the- "

Jessie tensed and I forcefully turned her head so I could kiss her while she went over the edge. She cried out into my mouth when she came, lips and tongue moving frantically against mine as she ground her ass back, tried to get more of ME in and against HER.

The squeezing of her wet channel around me was amazing, a rolling massage of liquid heat clenching and unclenching in time with the contractions jerking through her body. I held back though, clenched all my control to prevent my own orgasm. I wanted this to last as long as possible.

The door buzzed shortly thereafter and then opened and McKenna walked in, sucking on a coffee roughly the size of her head. She gave us a smirk and leaned against the wall to watch. "Whatcha doing?"

"Getting fucked," Jessie whimpered.

"Giving her a fucking," I grunted.

I was close and wanted to finish with Jessie. A little pain always tripped her off. I straightened and cupped one of her small breasts, squeezing it and drawing out pleasures groans from my bucking, flushed lover. She was close too. I pinched the nipple hard as I thrust and held deep inside her, grinding against her ass as I finished explosively. My dick recoiled, the muscles contracting with each pulse of cum that it pumped out, and Jessie shrieked, either from the pinch or the feeling of me achieving release. Her eyes were squinted half shut as she looked over her shoulder at me, her expression of pleasure almost indistinguishable from that of pain. I could tell from the grinding and bucking against me though that she was enjoying this, and the ferocity with which she kissed me left no doubt.

I rolled away to cool off and breathe, and Jessie rolled to my side, nuzzling her head into my neck and keeping her body far enough away that we weren't sharing heat. "Thank you," she whispered.

"You don't need to thank me, it was a group effort."

She ran a hand down her belly to idly stroke her vaginal opening and the fluid leaking out. "How does breakfast look?" she asked McKenna.

Her friend looked up from her phone. "Pretty much anything you want except for Taco Johns is on the menu. Looks really heavy. I just needed coffee, so I'm gonna finish this, jump in the shower, and then go get something to eat."

She did just that a few minutes later, stripping down and throwing her clothes over us with a smirk, then heading to the bathroom. I heard the shower run and looked over at Jessie. "Shall we go join her?"

She rolled away and grabbed her phone from the nightstand. "You go. I'm just gonna lie here and cool off with a big smile on my face, catch up on some email."

I leaned in and kissed between her breasts, trailed little nibbles down to her navel. "Will do."

I looked even worse today than I did yesterday, my face and torso and arms and upper thighs covered in splotches of burgundy and blue and greenish-yellow and brown. I sighed and shook my head at my appearance.

McKenna peaked around the curtain, the hair stuck sleekly to get he's making her look even more underage than usual. "That you Gary?"

"It is." I stepped around the other side of the shower curtain into thick fog. Fast, hot water stung the cuts and scrapes on my skin and I contemplated bathing for the next few weeks instead of showering.

"How are you feeling?"

"I hurt. How about you?"

"I'm feeling alright."

"Not what I meant."

She bit her lip and looked at her toes. "I told ya, I didn't sleep well."

Poor girl. "Anything I can do?"

"Be there when I need to talk?" I figure we're like two days from home, and I'm gonna have a lotta time working by myself. Mind if I come over occasionally... Just to talk? And you know..." she looked up. "That other thing?"

I put my hand on her cheek, tilted her head up, kissed her gently. "This thing?"

"That thing..."

"I'm usually rougher though. And there's usually more punishment."

"That thing's pretty rad too." Her small hand encircled my prick and pumped quickly.

I crowded her back against the tile wall, grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the cold glass. "You've gotta learn that I'm in charge." I took her mouth. My kiss was hard, violent, thrusting my tongue against hers like I was trying to subdue it. She melted against me, against the wall, relaxing, submitting.

A moment later, I pulled away. She made a soft, pained noise and looked up at me piteously. "Please..."

"In bed."

We washed quickly, dried quickly. I opened the bathroom door and McKenna started to walk out, then looked back at me with a small smile and dropped to her knees, then lowered herself to her hands, and crawled forward. I watched her slink towards the bed, bare bottom twitching with every movement of her legs.

She crept up on the bed and Jessie put down her phone, shifted, lifted her head up to kiss her nude friend. I got up on the bed from the side, knelt in front of McKenna, and she looked from my bobbing penis to my face then back again. "Suck," I told her.

The feeling of her mouth around my dick was fantastic, and I sighed at the sensation, watching her ass bob in the doggystyle position as she did back and forth. "Jessie, lube up her asshole for me."

McKenna moaned around my meat in her mouth, and Jessie said "Yes master" very submissively and slid off the bed to rummage through our duffel bags for a bottle. She climbed back up on the bed behind her friend and gave me a little smirk as she uncapped the bottle and squeezed it out onto her fingers and her friends crack.

I stroked McKenna's face as she bobbed on my prick, taking it far deeper than I thought she could holding there then sliding up and down quickly flicking her tongue against me, putting every technique she knew into fellating me. Occasionally I would reach down to play with one of her firm, swaying breasts, but mostly I left the stimulation to Jessie, probing the smaller woman's anal chute with one, then two, then three fingers, gently stretching the entrance open as she slicked the sensitive tissues with lubricant. "I think she's ready for you, daddy," she said quietly.

I pulled back from McKenna's face, leaned down to kiss her hair, then remounted the bed behind her. Her bottom glistened with lube, and her little pink anus was slightly slack from Jessie's ministrations. I dragged the head of my cock up and down her wet vaginal lips before adjusting the spread of her legs and the arch of her back. "Push back for me, McKenna."

Her little muscular ring opened reveal pink, distended slightly, and I made her hold that for just a beat before pressing the head of my erection between her cheeks. The pressure made her try to clamp down but the crown was already inside, and I held still for a minute before slowly pressing forward. She groaned, turned to show me the wince on her face as I pressed against her round glutes. "Fuck, you're stretching me..."

Jessie rearranged herself into the exact same position next to her friend, giving me a fantastic view of her upturned ass, and her fingers stroking between her thighs. "I offered this to daddy while you were getting coffee," she told McKenna. "He wanted my vagina instead. I told him if he wanted anal he should wait until you got back because I'm always SO embarrassed to do that with other people watching. Don't you feel embarrassed, Mike? Degraded? On your hand and knees, letting your best friend's lover stretch out your shithole while she watches? If you don't feel like a dirty slut, you should. He's defiling you and you're letting him. You've got a tight, wet cunt right there, and instead you offer up your asshole like you're some kind of porno star."

McKenna came. Either from the firm, insistent slide of my prick in her backdoor or the dirty language directed at her by my lover. She cried out, pushing back at me, her sphincter squeezing around me to the point where I had to stop moving, I just had to hold still and let her ride it out. She writhed and shook, grunting and shaking, and I picked up speed as soon as she relaxed enough to start moving again. "McKenna."

She didn't heed my word, and I slapped her round ass, hard. That got her attention. "Yes," she whimpered. "Reach back and pull your cheeks apart for me."

Head down on the bed, she reached back and pressed finders into her taut flesh, pulled her glutes wide, tightening up her ring around me.

"You're offering up your ass like a whore, daddy should treat you like one when he finished," Jessie resumed. "Pull out, make you suck him off, and then blow his load all over your face. You like to be degraded, Mike, why don't you show him what a dirty, submissive slut you are and ask him for a cum facial?"

"No," McKenna whined, barely concentrating. "I want it IN me."

Fuck, she felt amazing. The most arousing part of this wasn't the slide of her anus up and down my shaft, wasn't the sight of her muscular body proned out in front of and her reactions to my very intimate invasion of her... It was the feeling of dominance. Between Jessie's words and the submissive attitude McKenna had adopted in the bathroom, I was riding high.

"You really are a dirty girl then... You want to feel daddy shoot his spunk up inside you, then feel that creampie leak out into your panties all day."

Still holding her asscheeks apart, McKenna nodded at her friend's words.

Time to speed this along. McKenna yelped when I pulled her vertical and held her there with an arm across her tits. "What..."

This position wasn't good for speed but it was good for force and depth and I continued reaming her out, metronomically sliding deep into her rectal tunnel before pulling away. "I'm close," she whined. "I'm close, please please ple -"

I slapped her pubic mound hard and she locked up, going still and silent for a moment before starting to tremble, groaning loudly as the climax jolted through her, twitching her body electrically. The stimulation was too much for me and I held deep as the rush of hot orgasmic sensation overtook me. My hips weren't pumping anymore but my cock was, releasing another rope of jizz up inside the tiny brunettes backdoor with each contraction and release.

I held us upright, panting and sweating and squirming until my breath returned, and then I lowered McKenna to the bed and went to wash off my softening member.

Wow. That had been intense. When I came back, Jessie was just finishing up sliding a pink silicone plug into her friend's anus. She patted one cheek. "There. That oughta keep it inside you for a while.

McKenna slid off the bed and giggled at the sensation. "Wow, that feels..." she walked towards me with a models strut. "That feels different."

I cocked my head. "You've never played with buttplugs before? Seriously?"

"Seriously. But I'm gonna now."

We all showered, quickly, and then dressed. I looked like nothing special in shorts and t-shirt, but the girls dressed in tennis skirts and polos, Jessie did her makeup sparkly, and McKenna tied back her long hair in pigtails. I gave her a disapproving scowl and she stuck her tongue out at me. "I'm nearly thirty. I like looking like jailbait while I still can."

Breakfast was meat and eggs for me - I wanted lots of protein and fat for healing - pancakes and waffles for the girls.

"Where to today?" Jessie asked between bites.

I consulted my phone. "Omaha. It's about ten hours away, so probably twelve with bathroom breaks and sightseeing. Whole lot of nothing between here and there, unfortunately."

"I'm gonna sleep," McKenna said.

"Oh c'mon," my lover protested. "We've got all this time in the car and you're not going to help me do some recording?"

The little programmer sighed. "Maybe a little."

The drive out of Estes Park was gorgeous. Due to the altitude, the day was warm but not overly hot, and the mountains were close and picturesque as we motored away, rising behind every house and business. The road wound out through the Big Thompson river valley, a sun-dappled canyon of towering, close rock walls, beautiful glens, and a river that seemed to alternate between roaring waterway or serene brook depending on the location. Wooden decks had been built out over the more tranquil stretches of the Big Thompson, and I found myself reflecting yet again that I should learn to fish just so I could have a reason to stand in such a peaceful scene.

Jessie in particular liked the river valley, and I took dozens of pictures of her sitting on a dock dangling her feet in the flowing water, or picking her way up boulder-strewn walls to get a better look at the coursing river below.

Out of the valley and we hit the highway going east. And then we drove.

And drove.

And drove.

Nebraska was a seemingly endless repetition of cornfields and gas stations, the sun blazing down from a pure blue sky that looked way too colorful and cheery from inside to be as oppressively, brutally hot as it was outside. If we were lucky we drove through a small town or two, or the corn farms gave way to a reeking hog farm, but mostly it was just gentle hills and stalks of corn, cars and baked pavement.

We did have a little fun though. I pulled off down a deserted dirt road and bent McKenna over the passenger's seat from the outside, skirt around her hips and my shorts around my ankles, Jessie finishing me off with her mouth. The women recorded classic rock songs into their phones, and listening to them intentionally massacre Springsteen and the Beatles with intentionally howled vocals was hilarious.

But mostly the day was boring. We'd gotten up late, and we resigned ourselves to a late night getting into the hotel in Omaha, and in between there was lots, and lots, and lots of corn.

And then even more corn.

Ordinarily I'd want to explore the downtown if we were staying in a moderately sized or larger city, but we pulled into the parking lot of our hotel a little before eleven, and all I wanted to do was eat some food that didn't come out of a plastic wrapper, lug our luggage up to our room, and settle back on the bed for some TV and maybe some erotic fun with my two traveling companions.

The hotel was modern and luxurious, it showed in the lobby, muted gold and cream and iridescent and green dominating the color scheme. We checked in and sagged into booths in the attached restaurant to make a meal out of appetizers, and then I slowly, painfully carried duffel bags to the elevator, and from the elevator to the room.

The room was done up in browns and oranges, two beds facing the TV across a ridiculously wide room, and a very modern looking bathroom, stainless steel everything, raw rock walls and floor in the shower stall. A window in the bathroom looked out on the Omaha downtown night from a dizzying height, and I took a moment to watch the orange-tinted streets, headlights and taillights tracking the movement of cars between the buildings, a scattering of windows lit in banks and corporations and hotels around us.

Last night on the road.

Tomorrow I'd sleep in my own bed next to one woman, wake up in the morning and look out on my own backyard.

I'd enjoyed our time on the road - most of it. Coming home excited me in a melancholy way. Back to the grind.

I flopped down on the bed and turned on the TV, found a news channel. Not quite so many protests today. The Brotherhood must be laying low. I wondered what Milwaukee would look like when we got back.

"You're not usually a news junkie," Jessie said, flopping onto the bed beside me.

"Watching for news about Denver and Milwaukee. Hoping there's not a SWAT team on every corner when I go back to work next week."

"Probably will be," she said, snuggling up to me. "You don't work THAT far from where that bomb went off."

I picked at the mostly healed scar from the rebar. That seemed like a lifetime ago. Our time on the road felt endless, like I'd been born traveling. Intellectually, I knew I was coming home, but that concept wouldn't become real to me until I was unlocking the door to my house. It'd all be gas stations and cornfields and hotels until the Suburban was parked in my driveway.

12