Three Weeks on the Road Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled Jessie closer and just held her as the local news discussed a robbery at a bank and an upcoming fundraiser for the Humane Society. I resisted the urge to pull out my phone and crawl through forums and subreddits and news articles about the crimes I'd witnessed. Over and done. Time to move on.

"You two sure look cute." McKenna put her phone on the hotel room desk and walked over, launched herself onto the bed behind Jessie. Crawling up, she spooned behind her friend, and the two of them looked at me expectantly.

I grinned. "Shower?"

"Absolutely."

The two women teased me by pulling their skirts up and bending over to take down their very skimpy underwear, twerking pert cheeks at me before shrugging out of the rest of their clothing to drop it in a heap on the bathroom floor. The warm water felt magnificent even as it stung my cut up skin - it was amazing how sore a person could get just sitting and driving. After soaping up and rinsing down, I held Jessie from behind, arms wrapped around her, hands cupping her slight breasts, lips kissing her neck and ear.

"Whatcha thinkin about?"

"Home."

"We'll be there tomorrow."

"Yeah, and then the real fucking work begins." Behind me, McKenna sounded irritated.

"Yeah, but think of all that money..."

"Oh, I am."

I felt a cool, syrupy substance make contact with and then begin sliding down my back, and then soft, firm flesh press to my skin and grind around in a circular motion. "What are you doing back there?" I tried to crane my head around to see what the little brunette was doing. She was really close to me, but I couldn't get an angle on her activity.

She stepped back and sighed. "Washing a guy with your tits looks so much cooler in porn..."

Jessie giggled, turned slightly in my arms. "At least you've got the equipment for it."

I gently squeezed and rolled her breasts in my hands. "I think yours are just fine. They're perfect on you."

"Hey, if you don't like them, you now have the money to enlarge them," McKenna told her friend. "You can pay some doctor to give you great big thirty-six triple H's if you want."

I shuddered. "I forbid it. That sounds absolutely gross."

Jessie tilted her head back. "Really? You're going to forbid me from spending my money on my body?"

"I can't stop you...I just think you'd WANT me to play with your tits again..."

"Welp, that's it Mike. No gigantic funbags for me."

I rolled her nipples between thumb and forefinger and her breath caught. "Isn't this better?" I whispered in her ear.

"Mhmmm." Her voice was breathy and girlish.

"McKenna, why don't you come around here and use your tongue on my girl?"

The petite programmer edged past us in the shower stall. "Like this?" She leaned in, took Jessie's face in her hands and kissed her passionately. My lover moaned at the sensation, and my erection, trapped upright between her cheeks, swelled further with a rush of blood. McKenna pulled away in a series of quick pecks and kissed her way down her girlfriend's body, stopping to tickle her nipples and navel with her tongue.

"Like this, sir?" She looked up at us from kneeling in front of Jessie, and her voice was pouty, submissive. She leaned in and gave one long lick up Jessie's lower lips to the point of her triangular pubic hair.

"Faster please," Jessie breathed, tilting her head back to snuggle into my shoulder.

I kissed her forehead. "You heard my girl."

McKenna covered the apex of her girlfriends slit with her mouth, closing her eyes and reaching between her own thighs with one hand as she started servicing, the other hand disappearing between Jessie's legs. I couldn't see the suction or movement of her tongue or fingers, but the effect it had on the women in my arms was instantaneous. She shifted and ground against me, sinuous like a snake, groaning at the erotic sensations her friend was causing. "Oh yes yes just like that fuck right there oh shit that's it that's it FUCK!"

Jessie jerked in my arms as if electrified and held still for a moment, and I could actually feel her legs go weak with trembling. Good thing I was holding her up. I held her tight, kissing her neck as she twitched through her orgasm, and below us McKenna sprawled lazily back on the floor of the shower, two fingers shoved deep between her legs, masturbating in front of us with a big grin on her face.

We toweled off and brushed our teeth, and I spent a few minutes going over my accrued injuries in front of the mirror before shutting the light off and exiting into the cavernous bedroom. The girls sat on the edge of the bed, fluffy towels tight under their armpits, towels wrapped around their hair, hands demurely folded in their laps, fighting to maintain serious looks and failing. "How would you like us, daddy?" Jessie asked.

What did I want tonight?

"I'd like you over my knee, one at a time."

McKenna stuck her tongue out at me. "What if I don't want to be spanked?" Her voice was teasing, bratty.

"You can just watch Jessie and I fuck if you want. Sometimes people just like to watch and not participate."

"Meanie."

I sat down on the edge of the bed and Jessie rose, scrubbed her hair vigorously, and threw the towel on the floor. She approached from my right side and lay across my lap and part of the bed, shivering as I pushed the towel up over the curve of her ass, my hand holding through beads of water left in her damp skin.

Dammit, this woman had a beautiful bottom. I slid a hand between her thighs to encourage her to spread her legs, and she did, exposing stimulated-red lips opening to show pink flesh within. "Very pretty," I murmured.

Jessie hummed happily as I stroked and kneaded her firm rump, and I felt her breath catch as my hand lifted away. She laughed at the first light crack of impact, and I rubbed again. We built up in speed and intensity, finally sustaining a strength that made the pale girl on my lap yelp and mewl and whine every time my hand came down. Every few hits I'd remind her of the sensual side of this punishment, dragging a finger lightly over her asshole or up and down her pussy, dipping a finger just barely inside each orifice to tease her.

McKenna watched with her hands clasped behind her back, eyes intently following my motions. "You're gonna do that to me, aren't you?" she asked, eyes worried.

"Yes, I am. Don't try to tell me you don't enjoy it." Jessie squirmed on my lap from the press of my thumb easing in to stroke the front wall of her vagina. "I know you like this part..."

A few more hard slaps to turn my gothic lovers butt an even redder shade of pink, and I helped her rise from my lap. She unhitched the towel, letting it fall to expose her nude body, and then knelt by my leg. "C'mere Mike, I'll hold your hand."

McKenna sneered at me and let her towel drop, then bent over my lap. "You really get a kick out of this, don't you?"

I leaning over and kissed her shoulder. "I really do." I massaged her butt for a while and could see the tension leaving her shoulders, see her relaxing. Between Jessie leaning in to kiss her neck and shoulder, and my massage that occasionally ventured between her thighs, McKenna barely noticed when my hand left her butt. She bucked and looked back lazily at the soft clap of impact, then arched her back and sighed as I stroked down over wet lips. Jessie turned her friend's head and gave her a sensual kiss, kept their lips locked even as I started spanking the smaller girl in earnest.

Once again I ramped up the intensity, going slower than with my girl, and McKenna seemed relaxed almost until the point where the blows actually started causing pain. A dark part of my brain enjoyed her shouts and cries, the way she bucked and fought - particularly when I held her wrists behind her back after she tried to reach back and stop me - and I kept going, kept reveling in that enjoyment until she realized she wasn't going anywhere, wasn't stopping anything, and made an effort to relax and sag back into Jessie's embrace.

I helped her up and knelt to place a kiss on her stinging glutes. One finger probed the entrance to her twat, and it slipped into liquid heat with incredible ease.

"You do like that, little girl," I said as I stood.

"I like the next part better." McKenna dropped to her knees beside Jessie, and reached out for my erection.

"No, I think I want you two on the bed. On your knees and shoulders, faces down and asses up. Side by side."

The two nude women clambered up onto the bed while I stepped away to go through our toy bag. I found what I was looking for and set about restraining the girls in the positions they were already in - affixing Jessie's cuffs to her limbs and snaphooking them together with her wrists crossed between her knees, velcroing the cuffs of the spreader bar around McKenna's wrists and ankles. When I was finished, they were restrained in almost exactly the same position, side by side, faces turned against the bed and pink bottoms arched into the air.

I knelt between them and stroked up and down wet lips with two fingers of each hand before slowly pressing in. Both women shuddered, gasped, pulled at their restraints as I penetrated them. Both pussies were slick, and I pushed down on the front walls and rubbed, feeling the ridges of their g-spots underneath my fingerprints. Leaning forward, I alternate slow, sensual kisses between heated red cheeks.

Jessie would've cum first, and I stopped before she could go over the edge. "But I was so close," she whined.

"That's what makes this game so fun." I moved behind McKenna and adjusted her bound body into a position more conducive to fucking, then guided my erection to her upturned hole and slowly, firmly pushed in.

"Fuuuuuck..." The little programmer fought against her restraints to stretch, arch her back, free her body to express the pleasure and need and fullness she felt.

"Isn't it infuriating," Jessie asked her with a smirk. "You want to MOVE but you can't. It doesn't matter how you fight or pull or complain. All you can do is be still while he does what HE wants. And that's SOOO fun..."

I held McKenna's asscheeks in my hands, groping the heated, round glutes as I pistoned in and out. Watching the smaller girl whine and struggle in her bonds was almost as much fun as thrusting back and forth in her tight, slippery tunnel.

Almost.

I withdrew and knee-walked over behind Jessie, manhandled her into a slightly better position. She groaned as her sheath stretched around me, and I leaned over her prostrate body to kiss her damp hair. "Dammit I love being inside my girl," I whispered.

Her head was turned to the side and I could see her grimacing as I pumped in and out, cheeks and eyes twitching, mouth curling upwards in an involuntary display of pain.

"You OK?" I asked, pulling out.

"No, it hurts. I'm sore."

I quickly unbuckled her cuffs and she sat up. McKenna, still bound, turned her head and blue hair out of her eyes. "Everything alright, Jess?"

My girl crossed her legs, ground her thighs together. "It hurts. Probably means I'm gonna start my period soon." She stood and kissed me. "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize. You've got nothing to be sorry for."

She grabbed her duffel bag and headed for the bathroom. I shrugged and started uncuffing McKenna. "Keep fucking her, it's OK." I looked back to see her head tilted around the bathroom door. "Really."

I shrugged and freed the bound woman. "What does she mean?" McKenna asked, rubbing her wrists as she sat up on the bed.

I put the spreader bar and cuffs away. "We don't have sex at all while she's on her period."

"Not even blowjobs?" The little brunette looked weirded out.

"Eh, occasionally, but it's not a usual thing. It's the equilibrium we've agreed to. Zero sex during that week, and then we give each other what we need without refusal all other weeks."

"I really can't see you going a week without sex."

I shrugged. "It's what we do. It works for us."

"You don't even do other people..." McKenna spread her legs and reached down to begin rubbing her clit, a saucy smile on her face.

"Hardly ever. But since she said it's ok..." I tackled McKenna to the bed and she giggled, struggled ineffectually as I pinned her wrists down with one hand, forced her legs apart with my knees, and speared into her.

"Uhhhhhhh..." she rolled her head back and looked up at me through slitted eyes as I began moving, dragging out and ramming back in.

"You do like this, don't you?" I said with a grin.

She just gave me an irritated look.

Motion on the bed beside me and I looked over to see Jessie settle down on the mattress, now wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt. "Having fun?" she asked with a grin.

McKenna rolled her head to look at her. "I would be, but I'm trapped under this big heavy lug."

"Ok." I rolled us over and she laughed at the whirl of her world. I muscled her arms back, trapping them at her sides while I picked up speed, using bent legs to give my pelvis a better angle and range of motion.

"oh shit oh shit oh sh - " McKenna screeched as she came, arching her flushed upper body back as she ground her vulva against me, holding still and maximizing contact while pounded up into her.

I rolled my head up to take one nipple into my mouth, sucked it, bit it gently, and she ground against me even harder, wet snatch squeezing around me as she cried out. "FUCK!"

I couldn't keep it going though. Her weight on top of me hurt my bruised and cut body and I rolled her off me, pulled away. "THAT was painful."

Chest heaving, McKenna reached up and ran a hand over the multicolored marks of violence on my skin. "Blowjob instead?"

"Sure."

"Can I get it on my tits?" Jessie asked.

"But what if I want a taste?" McKenna complained.

I rolled my eyes.

Having engaged in such furious fucking, it didn't take McKenna long to suck me off. She would give me long licks of the shaft, engulf me completely while sucking powerfully and tossing her head, then go back to licking. And when I did motion her away as my climax approached, she angled in to suck and tongue my balls while Jessie pumped my slimy erection over her chest, shirt pushed up to expose her flat breasts.

I exploded over them, streaking milky-white skin with types of whiter liquid, three four, five times. The spurts fell off into drips, and McKenna dove in to lap up my spending with sinuous curls of her tongue, a cat delicately drinking spilled milk.

I sat back and tried to regain my breath.

We went to bed after both women cleaned up, Jessie snuggling into my side, McKenna forgoing my other side to curl behind Jessie.

Home tomorrow. The end of a fun, stressful, dangerous, outlandishly outrageous trip. I could barely tell my coworkers about what I'd done. Maybe with some edits I could describe the national parks.

I fell asleep thinking of Yellowstone Park.

12