Three Wicked Sisters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any more of this hugging and I will be back in the hospital. Sure enough, between my two sisters, I fill that huge boat on wheels with luggage. I can't see out the back window. On the way home, they sit together in the middle row of seats and talk all the way home. Am I insignificant again?

We all talk when we get home. Dad and Sandy are asking Cyn and Ali a million questions. I go to get a glass of water and then continue walking, finding my way outside. It is a nice evening, it is quiet. I can think. Without realizing it, I found myself a few blocks away at a small park. Some young families are out with their kids and their dogs. The sun is starting to set. It is peaceful outside, yet I am not. I miss my sisters.

I get up and start for home. It is getting chilly and dark; a storm is coming. It is going to rain hard tonight. Someone is on the doorstep looking out, saw me, and walks back in. I never paid much attention to our house. It is one of those very common split-level houses that millions of Americans live in. It's now green, wow, how did I miss that? I go straight to the kitchen, put my glass away, pick up a wine glass and select a nice white to fill it up. I notice some fruit and cream in the refrigerator. I could make some profiteroles with a light fruit and cream filling. I do, nothing else going on for me. It is just a natural thing to do now.

As I have time, I am washing, and then drying the dishes. I am oblivious to everything. I am in my element, I am happy, and I am cooking. Having a nice white wine doesn't hurt. Cooking brings back a lot of fond memories from school. I am startled when Sandy comes from behind me and wraps me up in a loving embrace.

I freeze, I let her hold me, I enjoy her breasts on my back. That brings back lots of good memories as well.

I tell her, "You need to release me."

Sandy teases me, "And what happens if I don't."

I smile a bit, "My profiteroles will burn!"

Then with a very bad French impression, "It is against le law to burn le pastry. I must hasten to le oven and protect le baking."

I now notice the whole family is there, watching, and giggling at me. It takes about five minutes to let them cool and then another ten to fill them and gently sift powdered sugar over the top for effect.

They each take one and bite in. I scream in my bad French accent again, "My le children, they were slaughtered, oh my. Boo who, what shall I do with le miserable peoples?"

More chuckles and lots of praise as well.

Lucy is gushing the praise, "These are to die for."

Ali is shocked, "Truly amazing."

Even dad complements me, "I could eat these all day."

Cyn becomes aware, "Are these poisoned? I don't see you eating any."

The storm starts up outside. It pours hard against the windows.

I am uninterested, I answer, "I see this type of food all the time. I had time and materials, I just started to make them. Just so you know their ok, I will eat one as well. I made three dozen, there should be plenty."

There wasn't. They poured wine, listened to the storm and ate profiteroles. Life is good. When we finish, I go to bed, it has been a long day. Everyone else talks very quietly, allowing me to sleep. It didn't take long to fall asleep.

Chapter 10 -- Dual to the Death

The next day everyone has shopping to do as they have jobs that start in the next week or so. They need business clothes or in Lucy's case scrubs. Dad takes them out shopping. He has a project for me, I stay at home. He has a buddy that owns a restaurant and is building a new house. They have the plans all set to go but he knew I just got out of school and wanted me to look at them. The schools get all the best equipment and latest technology. He wanted to make sure they missed nothing.

He provides several links to websites with the equipment specifications. I am then to deliver my ideas and suggestions to him at his restaurant. He is also willing to pay top dollar for me to spend time there showing him some of the newest techniques from around the world. Dad's buddy has a nice restaurant, I have heard of it and it makes sense to learn from all the best schools.

I go over after lunch. He has a functional design but there were a few issues, I had drawn up my suggestions. I then spent the afternoon with the guy cooking. I show him how they taught us to do things and he explains what is new. In many cases, nothing had changed but I get a chance to teach him a few new things. He enjoys himself tremendously. I then find out that the family is coming for dinner. He has four things on the menu and it will be served family style.

He then challenges me to a dual.

This guy is a professional chef at an established and successful restaurant. He wants me to dual him? Why not? We are both going to make four appetizers (two kinds), four entrees (two mahi-mahis and two pork chops), four chef salads, three side dishes (potatoes and two vegetables), and finally eight desserts (two kinds). This meant my three sisters, Sandy, dad, myself, Jim and his wife Peggy will have plenty to eat. We each have three assistants and I can use anything in the place.

I display my food on the right and he will be on the left. Everyone can pick from both sides and only we will know who made what. I suggest providing pens and paper, allowing everyone to take notes. This could be some great feedback. He has extra people come in so there is plenty of help for his paying customers.

We set up in a private back room and I am to serve dinner at exactly 6:30 PM. I put the last touches on at 6:30, walk to Jim and give him a huge hug.

I am exhausted but exhilarated at the same time, "Thank you for today. This experience is priceless, and I had a fantastic time."

Jim proudly says to me, "Sean, your dad was right, you can cook. I don't need to taste your food to know I want to hire you right now. But first, there are hungry people waiting and our food is getting cold. Let's go see our families."

Jim lets everyone in, I get hugs from everyone.

Peggy is first to ask, "Who made what?"

Jim is a showman, "You tell us. You take some from each side and write down which you like best and why. Now eat up!"

There is a table big enough for eight to sit around. I selected a nice white and a red wine for dinner. Jim has a fantastic selection of wine and didn't hold back with extra bottles. Our cooking was more similar than different. I think I beat him on a few and he beat me on several.

In the end, Jim spoke with pride, "Thank you all for coming to my home. I have been doing this for a long time and I thought I had seen everything. Today, I learned a few new things that they teach in school. I had heard of these duals from my father and thought this would be the perfect time to have one, to test out the kid.

"He did wonderfully! Thank you, Sean, for challenging an old man and pushing me. That's something I have not enjoyed for a long time. Now, who knows which items mine are and which are Sean's."

Peggy, "I know your cooking anywhere", she went down the line of items that were Jim's and got half right. "I know I got the chocolate dessert right, I never liked the way you make it, Sean's is on the right and is much better." She is right, mine is much better.

Dad and Sandy guessed about 50/50.

Lucy confidently explains, "We have been eating and enjoying Sean's cooking for a long time. He has improved a lot, but the vegetables are easy to spot, he cooks them a certain way and likes them browned evenly. I know his food was on the right side. I prefer Jim's potatoes, appetizer, and pork, but I am 100% positive that everything on the right was made by Sean, you didn't mix the stuff up."

Cyn and Ali agree. They disagreed on which of the items they liked better but they have seen my cooking too much and style doesn't change. Jim came over to me and has me stand next to him.

He says with pride, "I made everything on the left, Sean made everything on the right. Those sisters know your cooking."

Jim continues emotionally, "We all won tonight. I ate everything, both could have been served to my patrons tonight. It was one of the best days of my life. He pushed me, I had fun. Over the last thirty-five years, I have become complacent. Sean ignited something in me today. It was pure joy today. Kid, if you ever want a job, I sure could use a partner.

"I like the way you worked with my staff. Not above them but with them. You got the most out of them today and I feel certain they would love to work for you again. Take a week and think about it. Then, either way, come back and let's talk."

I am blown away by his praise, "Thank you, Jim. Thank you for helping me find myself. I am a bit lost, my future uncertain, I wasn't sure I belonged anymore. You can't believe how fun that was. I have much to learn, you're a better chef, my family is being very nice.

"I do realize that I am not that far behind you though. That surprised me. I will be back in exactly one week. I have some thoughts I need to work through then decide where I want to be."

Lucy is surprised, "Aren't you staying?"

I admit, "I don't know, I have some big decisions to make."

Chapter 11 -- Changes

I wake up Thursday morning, it's been a week now and I need to see Jim today. I hate to admit it but I miss my sisters. They have moved on, basically been ignoring me since we got home. All they talk about is moving away and starting their new jobs. I had thought I might be an executive chef but it looks like my best option is working for Jim. I could be happy doing that, it is a great opportunity that nobody my age gets.

There is a knock at my door, "Come in?"

It's Sandy. She looks radiant today. There is a small evil grin on her face. She knows something I don't.

She looks at me like a concerned mother, "Good morning Sean. You look like a man deep in thought."

She sits down on the edge of the bed.

I admit, "I feel lost. I lost my long-time girlfriend, I lost my sisters, I am going to take a job that is a great opportunity but one I don't want. I thought school would help, everyone would be happy, and it seems that if anything I am more-unhappy. I think I need to go for a walk again and relax."

Sandy is firm, "Um no. Last time you were almost hit by three cars, you were too lost in thought. Lucy followed you."

I smile, "I was wondering how you knew."

Sandy crawls into bed with her nightgown still on and snuggles up into my arms like we used to do.

Sandy admits, "This feels much better, I miss this."

I feel happy finally, "Me too."

Sandy starts to confess, "Sean, I promised not to say anything, but I just have to. I can't let this go on any longer."

Here it comes, she is getting married.

Sandy starts to explain, "We haven't exactly told you everything."

Lucy comes busting into my room yelling, "Sandy! We agreed!"

She has tears in her eyes.

Ali is next, "Sandy, don't say another word."

Cyn follows and all three are on my bed now, sitting on the edges in their slinky nightgowns. Cyn's is almost see through. Her hard nipples are easy to spot.

Sandy is in tears, "Sorry girls but I need to stop this before we all make a big mistake."

I am confused, I try to ask, "What are ..." and I hear, "Shut up!"

Sandy with tears in her eyes, "You three go stand in the hallway and listen."

Surprisingly, they do, silently.

Sandy continues the demonstration, "What color are their eyes, what do they like to drink, what is their favorite color?"

Not at all what I was expecting, "Lucy has bright blue eyes, she prefers a white wine with dinner and Orange crush otherwise. Blue, almost everything she wears is blue or has blue in it. Cyn has much darker blue eyes, only drinks diet Coke, and doesn't so much as have a favorite color as she likes soft multi-colored item opposite a solid but always understated, never brash and loud."

Picturing her in my mind, "Ali has the emerald green eyes, Dr. Pepper till dinner, then a dark red wine for dinner, especially with Lasagna which she must have every Monday night. Ali will say she likes black but it's the greens that are vibrant and stand out when she dresses up. Generally, something that matches her eyes and she uses the black to hide the parts of her body she hates."

Sandy reveals, "You know that each of them had a boyfriend for over a year that could not answer any of those questions. They knew their bra sizes and their favorite position in bed and could tell them exactly how many orgasms a week they had. Come back in girls."

Sandy is honest with me, "College didn't work out the way you had hoped it would for them. To respect your wishes, they were going to move with us after you found a job. Your dad helped arrange the interview with Jim and he really was blown away by you, that was all real. The kitchen was not his, it is ours. We asked him for suggestions and he had us ask you. You found things even he didn't see and he does this professionally."

Sandy looks happier now, "Back in February I saw where things were going, I had your father buy land down by the Gulf of Mexico and start building a house big enough for everyone. Later I told the girls but they didn't want to disappoint you and let you know they failed to follow your wishes. Today, I just could not stand to see everyone unhappy so I am putting an end to this. You are coming with us and we will live in sin!"

Sandy continues and blushes, "There are a few more surprises, I adopted your sisters."

I yell, "WHAT!"

She continues her explanation, "They now have my last name which means when we move to Texas, it won't look so bad. Just two guys living with four women. This next part I am not proud of and I hope everyone will forgive me. I had all our DNA checked. I never had children so I want to have grandchildren bad."

Sandy now has tears running down her face, "I am sorry to say that you and all of your sisters have much higher odds of birth defects. I don't know if it's just bad luck or because you are related, but it's not worth trying. I am sorry."

She is crying hard now, "You can find other men to be fathers, get sperm donors, artificial insemination, there are options."

Now they are all crying.

Dad is standing in the hallway and suggests, "Sandy, what if you had four children with Sean as the father. We could say they are working and you carried the children for them and you all would each get a child."

They all sit stunned.

Dad continues happy with their interest, "I get to be a grandfather four times, each of you gets to raise a child. To the outside world, you are all mothers, and Sean is a father four times. It means I can't marry Sandy but I guess I always knew her heart was elsewhere."

My sisters all run to dad, still crying, Sandy doesn't move.

Sandy is crying again, "I am sorry Dan, had I never met your son, I would have married you. I still love you and we will continue our relationship. Maybe the fourth child, you could step in rather than Sean, he will have three, I think I would like one with you too."

Ali adds with a smirk on her face, "With both of your advanced ages, you should share the first child, they should know their parents before they die of old age."

Everyone giggles.

Sandy boldly suggests, "Guess we could start now. Oh, by the way, you need to see Jim today, packers are here tomorrow and we leave after the movers pick our stuff up. The kitchen is being adjusted and should be ready by the time we get there."

+++++

I go to see Jim, he looks sad, "I can see it in your eyes, you are going with your family. I figured you would, from what I know, they need you. I became very good friends with your dad and Sandy. They adore you, the whole family does. Make them happy."

He questions me, "I do have one question, you mentioned you had an idea, what was it?"

I answer, "Every restaurant, even if hugely successful gets boring. Customers eat here once a month while you are here every single day, it gets routine. You mentioned how fun it was for you when we battled. I pushed you to try new things. Imagine a personal chef with talent who cooks at home all week experimenting. He comes into a restaurant every other weekend and has a dual like we did. The difference is that we cook much more so it is efficient and it becomes an event for the patrons. Maybe a special invitation thing. Something upscale and something that allows the guests to be involved. They determine the winner."

Jim thought.

Excitedly he says, "I tell you what, I know your moving, but I like this a lot. How about I put you and your sisters up in the hotel across the street, today I send out invitations for a limited seating special event and tomorrow you come ready to cook for twenty-five.

"This time we won't make the same thing, anything goes but we still stick to two appetizers, salad, main dish, potato, two other sides, and two desserts. Your three sisters will be the first three through the door and they will be our (my wife and myself) guest at our table. You all then can drive to your new house the following day."

I request, "Can I get the same help?"

He hugs me and smiles, "Of course, they would like that, and I will get you two more, send me a list asap with your needs so I can make sure we have enough. I have thirty-five years of experience over you, I am coming for you, Sean. Better bring your "A" game."

+++++

Dad isn't happy, he wants us to be there, but Sandy suggested a night of baby making is in order. Dad changed his mind quick.

We have the competition the next day. I have planned everything out, it is a lot easier this time. Jim opens the door and everyone is dressed up including my sisters. This is a black-tie event. Each of my sisters is in long formal evening dresses with deep plunging necklines showing a ton of breast. Jim welcomes them, introduces me, and they start to file in helping themselves to a bit of everything. I went lasagna and smoked salmon, fried clams, cheese sticks, a vinaigrette salad, twice baked potatoes, fried green beans with bacon and asiago cheese, fresh asparagus, eclairs, and decadent carrot cake.

It might sound like things everyone makes. In each case, I add my style to make the simple, complex and enhance the natural flavors. Jim does much better than I do. His experience shows, his sauces are better. My desserts are far better, and my vegetables and salmon scored well. Jim won, but the results were closer than I expected.

We walk the tables together to get a feel for the event. The people loved it and wanted to be invited to the next one. I later found out financially, it was a normal night but word of mouth got around and people started coming in so they could get invited to the next event. He increased his business by 8%. That is huge for an established restaurant.

That night we go to the hotel and find we have a large suite. Two bottles of Champaign show up with a Thank You card from Jim. I am beat, and we have a long drive tomorrow. I go to the washroom, take a shower, put my boxers back on and go to bed. I find my three sisters in bed naked. Each of their breasts are above the sheets. What a sight. I start by kissing Lucy on the left, then move on to Cyn, and eventually Ali on the end. These are deep, wet, and lusty kisses that brother and sister should not share.

Nobody spoke a word. I kiss Ali's neck, nipples, and caress her spectacular breasts. I have wanted to do this for a while now. I give Cyn and Lucy equal treatment. I pull the covers down and start snacking on Lucy's perfectly shaved pussy. She tastes incredible. It doesn't take long for her to get two orgasms. She is spent and laying on the bed limp as I move on to Cyn. She talks dirty to me, squirms a lot, and stares directly into my eyes the entire time. She gets two orgasms as well. I move on to Ali and she orgasms as soon as I touch her. She is on fire.