Three Wicked Sisters Pt. 02

Story Info
Sex, sex, college, a chef battle, and more sex.
13.2k words
4.72
56.1k
136

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,966 Followers

Everyone having sex is at least 18. This story is 100% is fiction, I made it all up. Warning: this is a self-edited long story. I do use Grammarly to help reduce my ability to murder the English language. Volunteers for story suggestions, editing, and/or grammar desired, I would love a second opinion.

*****

Chapter 6 -- First Up

Sandy is full of energy now, "The was the best fuck I have ever experienced. You are incredible. Anyone can perform the act, you made me feel like you cared."

I am near tears, "Oh Sandy, I do care, more than you can ever imagine. That was simply spectacular. Thank you for being my first."

Lucy, Ali, and Cyn give us both hugs.

Sandy is now strangely shy, "Your dad seems like a decent guy, he is hurting a lot still but a decent guy. I don't want to be alone tonight. Do you think he would mind if I went downstairs and jumped into bed with him? Then you all can be together."

Lucy gives her a hug, "Nothing is too good for you. He sleeps well and won't know your there until the morning. Might do him some good to have adult company. Besides, we all like you, your part of the family. If we are willing to share our brother, why not our father?"

Sandy laughs, "You were doing good until the end, that is laying it on a bit thick. But, thank you. Thank you all."

Sandy got dressed and went down to the basement.

An excited Ali is first to ask, "So, how was it, Sean?"

I am almost giggling with happiness, "It is awesome. The friction of going in and out between the pussy and my cock is just indescribable. It's hot, wet, tight, and pure joy. I can see why people like to do it so much. It's a few perfect moments in time where it doesn't get any better. I would certainly do it again."

Ali shyly asks, "Is now too soon?"

Lucy is mortified, "Ali! He is our brother!"

Ali is defensive, "Oh, so you want to be first huh?"

Lucy tries to reason, "I went to the hospital with him. I get first."

I am confused, "Hey, I thought each of you had boyfriends?"

Cyn laughs, "Those cowards, not good enough for us. They know it, none of them has called back."

I apologize, "Well, I need to pee and shower. I have the sweat of another woman on me. No way any of you will smell another woman on me for your first time."

Lucy helped me pee and we all take a quick shower, they all want a piece of me. I am back in bed, take a few more Tylenol but I am not hard yet.

To pass some time while I recover, I ask, "Since we have money, what do each of you plan to do now? School?"

Lucy immediately replies, "I like Sandy and Tina. I like the way they help people. I want to become a nurse."

Ali butts in, "The mind has always fascinated me. I would like to get into psychology, specifically dealing with grief. I think my perspective can help people."

Cyn gets a word in finally, "I am thinking about a legal aid. I want to help put away people like Sandy's ex-boyfriend. I want to keep people safe."

Lucy wonders, "What about you Sean?"

Easy question, "I have always loved cooking. I would like to learn more and then be a personal chef for a nurse, psychologist, and a legal aide. I think that would be the perfect job."

Lucy strokes my ego, "I can't imagine you becoming a better cook."

Lucy starts crying on my chest as she is holding me, "I don't know if I can forgive myself for how we treated you."

I could hold this against them my entire life or I can let it go and see where life takes us. That's an easy choice now.

I quickly decide, "Lucy, all of you. I could have run off at eighteen or joined the Army but I didn't. I had choices in life, I choose to stay here. I do admit, I love the way your three have changed. It takes a lot of character to realize you don't like who you are.

"If YOU want, I would be honored to be your first. However, I want you to try other men before you come back. We will all be in school somewhere and I want you to enjoy life and hopefully find someone special that isn't related to you."

Feeling my hard cock has returned, I announce, "OK, I am ready, time to decide."

Lucy makes the decision for them. She quickly strips and gets up on the bed.

I lay down the law, "This isn't just going to be a fuck fest. I want each of you to get the full event, to feel loved if you choose to. You can stay if you want or you can go if this is too weird seeing your sister and me have sex. I am OK either way"

Ali admitted, "I want to have my own time and for it to be all about me, I will leave you two alone. Three is a crowd. I don't mind being last, I don't think Cyn can stand the wait."

She leaves for her room.

Cyn agrees completely, "I agree, this is too romantic for a crowd, I will go to my room as well."

She gives us both a kiss before leaving.

Lucy lays on my chest and brings our lips together. We share a sensual kiss for several minutes.

Shyly she asks, "Can you go two more times?"

Oh yes, I quickly reply, "Sure!"

She slips down the bed and takes me into her warm and wet mouth. She doesn't have Sandy's skills to deep throat me, she does ok. She spends a lot of time with her tongue under the mushroom on the sensitive part. She slowly rubs it.

She bobs up and down, her tongue is what makes her unique. She has a firm grasp of my shaft and is stroking me. One hand is playing with my sack, ignoring my balls for now. Mostly she cups my sack with her hand, like feeling the weight. She adds suction to the mix and now the tongue goes all the way around my cock.

She looks me in the eyes and seductively whispers, "Cum for me."

It's hard to understand because her mouth is quite full.

I warn her, "I am getting close, now is the time to pull out if you don't ... "

She plunges all the way down. She is gagging but trying really hard to emulate Sandy. She takes all my warm cum, not a drop escapes.

She is elated, "Oh my, I love your cum. Salty but not gross like some guys."

Quietly, I request, "Come here, let me return the favor."

With cat-like reflexes, she is standing above me like Sandy did and has her snatch in front of my face. I reach out my tongue to her hairless pussy and trace my tongue around the general area. I then move closer to the outer lips. Long strokes of my tongue. I nibble at her bits. Methodically I move closer inward, making sure to touch her clit. No fold or recess goes untouched. Lucy is panting hard.

Lucy is almost crying, "Very few guys have done this, we kiss, I blow them, they are done. This is awesome."

I nibble on the inner lips, oh so gently. I find a rough spot, never noticed that before. Lucy shudders. I give that more attention. Back to the lips for a few seconds and right back to that rough spot. Lucy is breathing harder, she is weak like she might fall, yet she has this huge grin on her face, apparently, I am doing something right.

I don't have any experience other than Sandy, I am just making this up as I go. Trying to repeat the parts that make her shudder and squirm yet not concentrating on one thing too long. When Sandy blew me, she used a variety of techniques. If a guy likes it I am hoping a girl does as well and it seems I am correct. So far.

Lucy screams loud enough for the entire house to hear and possibly the neighbors. I am sprayed in the face with her cum, but I can't get much, she is already sliding down my body. I am sitting up, she is now on my lap with her arms holding on to my shoulders. She nestles her head onto my shoulder next to my head. I swear she is purring.

Ali comes running in, "Are you ok, I heard a scream of agony."

Cyn is in the doorway with a concerned look on her face.

Lucy is relaxed but softly answers, "Oh sister, that was not agony. That was a primal release of pleasure. I am fine, no problem here. She then attacks me with kisses again.

Lucy lustfully tells me, "Thank you, Sean, that was wonderful. Time to continue to the main event, I NEED you in me now!"

With that, Ali and Cyn leave us alone again and close the door.

Lucy positions herself like Sandy showed her, right at the top of my cock but then holds.

She had to verify she was not taking advantage of me, "Sean, are you sure you want this, I almost feel like I am taking advantage of you again. I need to know that YOU want this. I have to be sure, I can't hurt you again."

I am blushing, "Lucy, my hands are clubs, If I wanted to stop you, I am armed and dangerous. I am only going to say this once and I will try to be crystal clear with you. I love you. Now please stop teasing me and start fucking me."

Lucy is content, she slowly descends on my shaft. She is far tighter than Sandy. I get a few inches in when we hit the wall. She takes a deep breath and pushes down. Not hard enough. The next attempt is a bit harder and I pass through. She let out a soft whimper and there are tears in her eyes. I can feel some liquid between us but not much. She holds perfectly still. It is several minutes before her grimace relaxes and she inches her way down again.

Lucy is happy and crying, "I now understand why women say, 'So full', I don't know what else you could say. It's like my vagina wants to have something that's a certain size and you fill it completely. I really do feel full and it's a marvelous feeling just sitting on your stomach."

She then starts to lift, I can see the walls of her pussy being dragged up with my cock as she pulls out of me. It's as if her vagina doesn't want to let go. Oh, what a lovely feeling, she can do this all night, um, day I think it is. Then she reverses the direction. Different but just as good. She goes up and then down, up and then down. It feels better than anything else in my life. I would do anything to feel this forever.

However, she proves me wrong. She increases the speed. This felt better than anything else ever. Then faster again. I was feeling good but with just blowing a load twenty minutes ago, I am easily able to hold off. Lucy didn't have the same need to hold off. As she is pounding away, she freezes, spasms a bit, puts my cock in a vice grip, and she orgasms.

I use my casts to try and hold her up but that doesn't work, and she falls on me. She is still impaled but otherwise is unconscious and limp on me. Her breathing is regular and she has a strong heartbeat. She is very relaxed.

Takes only thirty seconds before she wakes up.

She is beyond thrilled, "OMG that was awesome, I should have been fucking men for a long time! No shit, you are still hard. I guess my plan worked, I heard that girls jack the guy off, so it lasts longer than ten seconds."

She sits back up and starts at a slow pace again. This time she isn't too quick at increasing the speed. She wants this to last. Eventually, lust wins out and she starts to increase the speed. My breathing is getting harder, I can feel the beginning of my orgasm coming. She senses it too and slows down. My breathing returns to normal. She speeds up again and again and again. She is a machine now and nearly ready to burst although I am not quite there.

Lucy is exerting a lot of energy and loving it, "I am ready, make me your slut, take me, own me, mark me, breed me, use me, I am yours!"

Who wouldn't cum after that dirty talk? As soon as I start to spurt deep into her pussy, she clamps down on my cock, perfect timing. As I fill my sister with rope after rope of cum she is motionless, frozen in her own state of bliss. After I finish, I am breathing hard, I can still feel her pussy spasming on my dick which is now sensitive and limp. I fall out. Lucy collapses on me again.

She was awake but unable to move. She holds me tight like I might leave her.

She whispers in my ear, "Thank you, Sean, that was amazing."

I confess, "I need another shower. I have cum, sweat, and blood on me."

She looked down in horror but there isn't much blood. She goes into the hallway with cum leaking down her leg to get two bags and then into the shower we go.

Lucy cleans me up and then dries us both off. We walk back into the room and Ali and Cyn are sitting on the bed, they have already changed the sheets.

Teasingly Ali says, "I don't mind a little mess but OMG you two! We changed the sheets for you."

I am in pain and asked, "Before you all start going 300 questions, I need some Tylenol, water, and then I am kicking you all out. I am exhausted and will never discuss anything that goes on in this room. I expect Lucy has lots of information to share and I don't mind, but I need the meds and a kiss before you leave."

They give me two extra strength Tylenol, a bottle of water (with the cap off), and then they leave giggling to discuss between themselves what we did. I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.

Chapter 7 -- Next Please

I wake up to Cyn choking on my rock-hard cock. Ali is on one side of me and Lucy on the other. Sandy and dad are naked, arm in arm in the doorway watching us.

Ali explains, "We are hungry and ready to order pizza but none of us know what you like on your pizza."

She looks sad and looks down, "We never asked you before."

It really struck me at that moment that Sandy and Lucy look different.

Sandy can see the look on my face and explains, "It's called the 'glow of sex'. A woman that has recently received great sexual pleasure will glow for hours, they have a stupid grin on their face that is like no other. You did that to two of us today."

My dad looks at Sandy, "Hey, I didn't do so bad, you weren't complaining."

Sandy walks over to me, pulls my dick out of Cyn's mouth, shows my dad, "You, dear daddy, are ok, but this monster is the best cock in this house. I am letting your daughters have fun. You are correct though, in this house, #2 isn't so bad. If you stick around more, I might too."

I say, "Sausage, pepperoni, mushroom, extra sauce, extra thin hand tossed, from Salvador's." They look at me like I am an alien. "I was paid in pizza at school for helping others with their homework and papers."

Sandy commands the group, "OK, let's order pizza, get dressed, and then have dinner. Sean, you need to move around some, how about having dinner at the table?"

A bit embarrassed I grin, "Ok, I will wait till someone can help. I have no clothes up here."

Ali is back in 5 minutes with clothes. She found some underwear, slippers, shorts, and a sleeveless workout shirt that will easily fit my casts. It takes coordination between two people to dress one person and she is awesome, easily adjusts to my needs and pace. I am still sore, yet I am the first to the table.

Within ten minutes everyone else is at the table. We see the driver pull up and then he pulls in front of the garage, we lose sight. We see the driver and the pizzas come past the dining room window, and then there is a knock on the door.

Sandy opens the door and the man is looking down at the receipt saying $48.38. He looks up and Sandy screams, it is her ex-boyfriend. I stand up in a flash and knew that face in an instant. I then hear the click of a gun. It isn't that loud, but as everyone is silent, it is clear as day.

I hear someone outside coldly say, "You see that red dot on Sandy's face? That is from a SWAT sniper across the street. You see how the dot is gone? It is now on the back of your head. You move one muscle and we will test the corner's ability to tell if his bullet or mine kill you first. Drop the weapon and slowly drop to the ground. Any quick movement and I will kill you."

He slowly moves to the ground and they arrest him. Several officers are there, I remember two of them from the hospital.

Sandy hugs both officers and grins, "If you two weren't married ..."

They hug Sandy and she asks, "How?"

The guy says, "He posted bail today. I knew you were here so I put a restraining order on him to stay away from here and served it to him personally in jail. That meant he knew where you were, I knew where he was going, we set up shop and waited.

"He jumped the delivery guy, took his hat and pizza box and you know the rest. He just broke bail, committed several more crimes, you won't be seeing him for a long time. Eat your pizza while it is hot and come down to the station when you can to sign the paperwork. It will be waiting."

Sandy hugs him and says thank you. They leave with the trash, we ate pizza.

Dads voice brakes when he says, "I am proud of you Sean. A guy that big and with a bat in hand, not sure I would have stood up to him."

I explain, "My only fear was the bat in his hand. However, after seeing Sandy come in, the look of fear on her face set me off. I was instantly outraged that someone would do this to her. She looked at me in fear, in that instant our souls touched, he was not going to hurt her no matter what."

I continue explaining how the event unfolded, "I had a surge of energy. I was angry, I was ready to kill. I didn't feel the bat but I did feel his face. It hurt a lot crushing my hand. It still hurts."

Sandy is scared, "Do you mind if I stay a few days. I know I should be safe, but I just don't want to be alone for a while."

Dad smiles with pride, "My house is your house, I will never force you to leave. I think I speak for the whole house, we like you and will not mind if you stay."

Everyone agrees. We watch a movie, they drink a bottle of wine, and we make a nice night of things.

Cyn is shy when she says, "Sandy and dad, I will be keeping Sean company tonight, you may use my bed if you like."

She helps me up, got me Tylenol (I had no wine), and helps me up the stairs. She takes my clothes off, takes her clothes off, and we get in bed.

She looks sad when she says, "You have had a full day, I will take my turn tomorrow. Will you hold me?"

I am near tears, "I so wish I could use my hands on your gorgeous body. I think the best I can do is not club you with these boxing gloves. I am sorry I can't make this better for you."

Cyn confesses, "I have been in this position many times, never have I felt better or had more butterflies. I love you. Now go to bed."

Cyn curls up in my arms and her huge tits are firmly on my side. She put a leg over my leg and her head on my shoulder. I fall asleep fast. The next morning, I wake up with a huge erection as normal. Cyn is already up and playing with my wood. She is bobbing her head, using her tongue, moving her hands, cupping my balls, sucking the tip of my cock. I am on overload and I just woke up!

I caution her, "Better be careful, I am almost ready."

She is talented at sucking cock, she loves it. She sucks so hard her cheeks go concave and I can't hold back, I let loose a torrent of cum. She sucks cum like it's candy. What a way to wake up!

Cyn instructs me, "I love having my breasts played with. I am super sensitive right now, be careful."

She gets in cowgirl position over me with her huge melons hanging down. They are the size of a small watermelon cut in half. It is amazing at how they keep their shape.

She sees me staring, "I use lots of starch to keep them stiff."

I giggle, like she knows what starch does. I let out my tongue and gently touch the tip of her nipple. She orgasms immediately. She falls on me, her body is limp yet I can see her body having spasms. This is different.

When she can get up again, "I told you I am sensitive."

I touch the other and it is like I shot her, she moves away quickly and moans. She moves back. This time I gently suck on a nipple. She purrs and lets out a moan. I bite lightly and she screams. She loses all muscle control and falls on me again. She is limp and spasming again. Dam, those are sensitive nipples.

She orgasms four more times before, "ENOUGH! I can't take it anymore, you are going to kill me."

I suggest, "Move closer, I want to taste you."

Cyn is a woman possessed, "Oh no you don't. I am creaming my pants now, I want you inside me this instant. I NEED COCK and I NEED IT NOW!"

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,966 Followers