Three Women Open a Massage Parlour Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you."

I'd suddenly gone from being angry, to feeling like a fool because I'd overreacted. He looked hurt, and I wanted to make it up to him. And I could do that by giving him what he wanted.

After giving a deep sigh, I said, "OK I'll do it."

Ten minutes later we were in my room. Brad was face down on the massage table. When I'd asked him to undress he'd taken everything off. That had surprised me, I'd expected him to keep his boxers on. Though him being completely naked wasn't a big deal, because there was a towel covering his bottom and thighs.

Before starting, I took a few seconds to assess my new 'client'.

If he was a stranger rather than my Son, then what would my impression of him be?

He was twenty five years old, but he had the confidence of an older man, probably because he knew that he was handsome and that he had a good body. Then I realized something, and I wished that I hadn't. If he was really a client then I would be eager to fuck him!

When I put my hands onto his shoulders, I told myself that he was my Son, but that didn't stop me from getting excited.

I knew who he was, but to my pussy he was just a man, and therefore he had a cock that could pleasure it, so it was starting to moisten, in anticipation of being fucked. However, like me, it wasn't going to get what it desperately wanted. I should stop. Why was I torturing myself? But instead of stopping I started to massage his back.

"That's good, you have nice hands."

That made me smile. Men have said that to me before when I've been jerking them off. Then my smile suddenly disappeared. I wasn't going to be doing that to him. This was just a massage.

My hands were now on his legs, but my eyes were fixed on his bottom. I knew that if I was to massage it then it would give both of us pleasure. I shook my head. I shouldn't be having such thoughts. But why not? All I wanted to do was to remove the towel, give his bottom a firm massage, and then put the towel back on him. There was no harm in doing that. I was an adult, fully capable of keeping my emotions under control.

I didn't ask him if he wanted me to do it, I just took it off. And because he hadn't complained I started pummelling his bottom with both of my hands. I was touching him in an erogenous zone, and it was exciting me more than I had expected, so my pussy had gone from moist to wet. That wasn't a problem, because I wasn't going to take it any further than that.

Then suddenly, without any warning, he did something that made it into a problem. He spread his legs!

Lots of clients do that when they are face down on the table and my hands are on them. It's not a subtle gesture, but the meaning is clear.

'I want you to put your hands between my wide open legs so that you can fondle my cock and balls.'

Normally that makes me smile, but not today. Instead it shocked me, but it also gave me, without me wanting it to, butterflies in my stomach and a tingling in my pussy. But what was I going to do? I knew what I should do, and that was to put the towel back over him and then end the massage. So why was I hesitating? If you were to ask me I'd be reluctant to tell you. That's because I was thinking about my Son in a way that I shouldn't be.

The day had started with me wanting to have sex, and I knew that I was going to get it because Harry was my first client. While I'd been waiting for him to arrive, the anticipation of him fucking me with his big cock had got my juices flowing. However, only minutes before his appointment he'd cancelled. I'd been disappointed, and it had then got worse because the young man who was my next client had only wanted a massage. My third, and final one, was another cancellation.

And now, on my massage table, was a man that I wanted, but I couldn't have him because he was my Son. Reluctantly, I decided that I was going to do the right thing. And that made me feel good. Then he spoke, and I didn't like what he said.

"Will you please do my inner thighs, my right one has a slight strain."

My first thought was that he was playing games with me. He knows how I'm feeling, and he's getting pleasure from teasing me. Then I almost laughed. That was silly. He didn't know that I was frustrated.

When my hand went between his legs I told myself that it wasn't a big deal. I was just helping Brad with his injury. But my pussy didn't believe me. It had gone into overdrive. And my nipples had joined in. They were now swollen, and I could feel them pushing against my bra.

My hand was high up, and it was going hard into the muscle. It was making him wince. Then it became too much for me. I took a deep breath. I was going to cup his balls.

"Thanks."

Then he started closing his legs. I wanted to shout out, to scream. He needed to leave, and as soon as possible. As soon as I was alone I was going to lock the door, and then my fingers would be inside my panties rubbing my swollen clit. It wouldn't take me long to come.

He was dressing, and then he stopped. While looking at me, he said, "That was good. Now it's your turn."

He must have seen the confusion on my face, because he laughed. That annoyed me.

"You're turn for a massage."

I shook my head. I didn't want a massage I wanted to come. Today, I'd had enough frustration to last me a lifetime, and that frustration was going to end when he was gone and I could finger myself.

"I'm not taking no for an answer. You look stressed, a nice massage will relax you."

No, a nice climax would relax me. Then, before I could speak, he hugged me. It felt good being so close to him, and because he only had his boxers on, it was as if he was my lover rather than my Son.

And that's when it all became clear to me. While he'd been massaging me I'd had conflicting emotions. I'd wanted him, but I'd felt guilty for thinking that. Now the guilt had gone, and all that was left was my desire. He could massage me, and I'd do my best to make it more than that.

I undressed while he had his back towards me. I took my time doing it, and when I was topless I moved to the side, so that if he wanted to, he could glance at my naked tits. When he did, and without any subtlety, it made my heart skip a beat. After taking my panties off I threw them onto the floor. They landed where I wanted them to be, near to his feet. I'd done that because I wanted him to look at them. He did, and for a long time. They were small, not much more than a thong. Was he surprised that his Mother was wearing sexy underwear? Then I thought of something. If I was to leave the room would he pick my panties up and sniff them? Then I almost laughed, of course he would, he was a man!

"Please help me onto the table."

I didn't need any help, it was just an excuse for him to put his hands on me. When he turned around, my back was towards him. I then leant over the table to make it look as if I was trying to get onto it.

"Put your arm around my waist and the other on my thigh."

He did, and then, with some difficulty, he helped me onto the massage table. I was OK, no longer in need of his help, but his hands were still on me. The one that had been around my waist was now higher up, pushing against my breast, and the other one was close to my groin. All that was needed, to give me what I'd been craving for all day, was for my Son to move his hands in the right directions. One towards my nipple and the other towards my pussy.

Then they did move, but only so that he could pick up the towel.

"Lie flat and I'll cover you up."

I gave in, doing what he'd asked. All the fight in me had gone. I'd been trying all day to get somebody to fuck me, but now I'd finally realized that it wasn't going to happen. All I was going to get from Brad was a stupid massage. I could feel myself welling up. It was going to take all of my self-control to stop myself from crying.

"Thinking about it, that towel might get in the way, do you mind if I take it off?"

Letting him do that was a bad idea. He'd massage my naked bottom, and that would feel so good that I'd want him to do more than that. When he didn't, I'd be even more frustrated than I currently was.

"Keep it on."

"I was hoping that you'd say yes."

I could hear the disappointment in his voice. However, as today had demonstrated to me, you don't always get what you want. He'd just have to suck it up.

"Please?"

When I said OK it was just to shut him up. The sooner he starts the sooner he will be finished. But after only a couple of minutes, I wasn't just enduring it, I was enjoying it. And it was doing wonderful things to my pussy.

I'd been expecting him to start on my shoulders, or perhaps on my back, but he'd gone straight for my naked bottom.

"Is that good?"

He got a quick yes from me. It was a lot better than good, and it was already more than just a massage.

His hands, as well as pushing firmly down, were also making circular motions. That combination was grinding my pussy into the table and then opening and closing it. It had been wet before, but now it was dripping. And what had been a smouldering fire inside it had become a raging inferno. My shameless behaviour, while I'd been undressing, and then when he'd helped me onto the table, had worked. I'd got him excited, and he was acting on it.

I'd now reached the point where I needed more than his hands on my bottom. I wanted his fingers deep inside me, and at the same time, on my clit. But what did I need to say to get him to do that? If he wasn't my Son then I'd be direct. I'd ask him to finger me. However, because of who he was, saying it might be too much. What I wanted was something that is best not spoken about, because a Mother having sex with her Son is the ultimate taboo. So I shouldn't speak, but I knew what I could do instead.

While I'd been massaging him he'd opened his legs, and that's what I did now, and so wide that I heard him gasp. And in case he didn't fully understand the significance of what I'd just done, I then lifted my bottom up as high as I could. I was offering my pussy to him, to do with it whatever he wanted. Was he going to accept?

As the seconds passed it looked as if it was going to be a no. I knew that he wanted me, but I could understand his hesitation. Fingering your Mother is a big step to take. Once you've done it there is no going back. It would change our relationship for ever. But I was desperate, so I wasn't going to give up without a fight.

Despite being nervous, because there was a lot at stake, I managed to calmly say, "We have a saying. What happens at the ABC Massage Parlour, stays there. So whatever you do here will not be talked about when you leave this room."

Would that tip the balance in my favour? If not then I was in trouble because it was my last roll of the dice.

Then it was my turn to gasp. His fingers were on my pussy!

When I felt him push two of them deep into me, I wanted to shout out. Then he made it three and it almost made me come.

"Fuck me with them."

He did, and my excitement went off the scale. But that was nothing compared to how I felt when he found my little pearl.

Sometimes it can take me a while before I come, even when the man is a skilled lover. But that wasn't going to happen now. I was so worked up that I was going to reach it in record time. My breathing was already laboured and I couldn't stop moaning. I tried to hold back, to make it last, but it was just too good. When I reached the point of no return I shouted out, and then I pushed my bottom towards him to make sure that his fingers were as deep in me as they could be.

Did I pass out? I wasn't sure, but I might have because it was so intense. It had started in my clit, and then it surged throughout my whole body. When it ended I gave a deep sigh and then I smiled. As good as it was, it was just the starter. It was time for him to fuck me.

When I turned over, and I saw him, my smile disappeared. He was getting ready to leave, and the look on his face said it all. I wasn't feeling guilty, but he obviously was.

"Don't go."

After giving me a forced smile, he said, "I've got things to do."

That might be true, but one of them should be putting his cock deep up my juicy pussy and fucking my brains out. Should I try and persuade him to stay? I could beg.

"Please will you..."

But he cut me off with, "Sorry, I have to go."

As I watched him walk towards the door, and then leave the room without a backward glance, I felt deflated. I should get off the massage table and take a shower, and I would do that, but first there was unfinished business to attend to.

My fingers were now on my pussy, two from my right hand were inside it, and one from my left was furiously rubbing my clit. I needed a second climax. Brad's cock should have given it to me, but I'd have to make do with my fingers. It didn't take me long to get there, and when I did, I shouted out my Son's name.

It was three days before I saw him again because the day after our time together he was off work for two days. He'd been camping with Jimmy, another one of his old army buddies. That suited me. It had given me time to think about what had happened.

Yes, we'd crossed a line. We'd done something that most people would disapprove of, and some would even be horrified. However, we were consenting adults, but more importantly, it was our secret so nobody would be judging us.

So when we were together again was it awkward? Surprisingly no. It was as if nothing had happened. He'd given me a cheeky grin, and I'd responded with a big smile. And that was it. What had happened in the massage room had stayed in the massage room!

A week later, I was beginning to wonder if it had just been a dream. But that was silly. Of course it had happened, and it had been wonderful. But it was now in the past, and soon it would become a distant memory.

Carla asked me, "So are we making lots of money?"

The three of us were having a meeting, to discuss our business. The ABC Massage Parlour.

"Not a lot, but we are doing OK."

Then Bianca made a suggestion.

"Should we increase the price?"

I said, "We could, but that might mean less clients," and when I added, "And that would mean less sex," we all laughed.

As I'd said, we were doing OK. We were making enough money to cover the running of the business and to be able to pay ourselves a modest wage. None of us were short of money, so we were happy with things the way they were.

We'd tested the panic buttons, but up until now they'd never been used for real. But that changed one Friday afternoon when I was with my last client of the day.

He seemed harmless, and he wasn't a big man, but for some reason, that I was struggling to understand, he suddenly got aggressive. He was waving his hands about and saying that he was going to hit me. I pressed the panic button. Within seconds, Brad was in the room with us.

While giving him a menacing look, he calmly said, "I think you should leave."

The man nodded, and when he glanced over at me I could see that he was ashamed of his behaviour.

"I'll escort this gentleman out, and then I'll come back and see that you are OK."

I was waiting for him to return. He didn't need to because I wasn't distressed, but I'd enjoy having him make a fuss over me. Then I started thinking about what had happened the last time that we'd been together in my massage room. That excited me. Could it happen again? Yes, but I'd have to initiate it. And that's why I took my bra and panties off!

When he opened the door I was naked.

"Come in, I was just going to have a shower."

As I walked towards him, he was doing his best to not look at my breasts, and that amused me. When I got to him I put my arms around his waist, and then I kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks for coming to my rescue."

"You're welcome, but that's what you pay me for."

Then I put my mouth to his ear and I said, in a low voice that was not much more than a whisper, "What happens here stays here."

He didn't respond to what I'd just said, but his cock did. I could feel it pressing against me. He was hooked, now all I needed to do was to reel him in!

When I moved my hands from his waist to his bottom, the bulge in his trousers got bigger. Then he did what I'd been patiently waiting for him to do, his hands went for my tits. After briefly fondling them one of his hands was off me. It was heading downwards.

This was bliss. There were fingers tweaking my nipple, and there were fingers deep inside me, exploring my pussy.

"Get onto the table. I want you on your back with your legs wide open."

It wasn't a request, it was a command. I liked that. Regarding sex, I want my men to be in charge. I want them to tell me what to do.

This time I didn't need any help getting onto the massage table, and my legs weren't just wide open, I'd also lifted them up. I was shameless. I was giving my Son the perfect view of my pussy, and when he'd finished staring at it, it was completely his, to use and abuse.

I wanted his fingers on my tits and pussy, but he had something else in mind. He went down on me. However, I wasn't going to complain, because that was something that I can never get enough of. His cheating skumbag Father was always eager for me to give him head, but he'd use any excuse to avoid licking my pussy.

Fingers are nice, but nothing beats a willing tongue on your clit. For me, when it moves across my little jewel, it always hits the sweet spot. And that's what was happening now. My Son was an expert, and every flick of his tongue was taking me nearer to a climax.

Then it got even better when he thrust three fingers deep into me. When they were fully in, filling my pussy up, I groaned.

"Fuck me with them, and don't stop until you've made me come."

He'd been good before, but now he'd upped his game. He was on a mission, and that was to make me boil over. I was riding a roller coaster of pleasure, clinging onto it for dear life. Very soon it would get too much for me and my pussy would explode.

That's what I desperately wanted, but he wasn't giving it to me. Every time I got close he eased off, and then he took me to the edge again. At first, it was exciting, but now it was more than teasing. It was torture.

"Make me come."

He ignored me, and I felt like screaming. If he didn't finish me off soon, then I would. Then suddenly I was in it. It was as if I was in a bath, and the hot water was making my body tingle. When it ended I wanted to close my eyes and go to sleep. If I was to do that I knew that it would be a deep dreamless sleep, and that I would wake refreshed.

But sleeping wasn't what was on Brad's mind!

He was off the table, undressing. When he lowered his underwear his cock sprang out. It was fully erect, ready for action. It couldn't match Harry's for length, but it was at least seven inches. In terms of girth though, it was the winner. It was a lot thicker than the average cock. I was impressed. He had more than enough meat between his legs to make me, and my pussy, very happy.

Turning, so that it was pointing in my direction, he said, "Put it in your mouth."

I'd been sleepy, but now that I'd seen his manhood, I wasn't. I was wide awake, eager to have his cock, but I wanted it in my pussy rather than in my mouth.

"Let's just fuck."

He shook his head, and then he gave me a cheeky grin. He was my Son, and I loved him dearly, so how could I refuse him? After giving an exaggerated sigh, I put my arms up in the air, as if I was surrendering, and then I said, "You win."

That made him laugh, and he was still laughing when I took the head of his swollen member into my mouth.

I must admit that I'm not a fan of cock sucking. I only do it to keep a man happy, but that doesn't mean that I'm not good at it, or that I do it without any enthusiasm. And because it was my Son that I was pleasuring, I was going to make sure that he got my A game.