Three Women Open a Massage Parlour Pt. 03

Story Info
Carla's story - she gives her father more than a massage!
6k words
4.61
17.3k
30

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,989 Followers

It was Saturday night. We were at the Golden Dragon, our favourite Chinese restaurant, and the red wine was flowing.

"Why is the dragon always made out of gold?"

Bianca had a point. It was always that.

Alison then chipped in with, "We should open one and call it the Platinum Dragon, because Platinum is better than Gold."

I wasn't sure if that was true, but what I did know, is that the three of us owning a restaurant was never going to happen. The ABC Massage Parlour was enough for us. Perhaps, later on, we might acquire another Massage Parlour, but we'd never open a restaurant. Diverging from our current business would be too much for us.

"Or we could call it the Plastic Dragon."

I groaned, but Alison laughed. Bianca's comment was silly, and unless I changed the subject, it was going to get even worse. Both of them would compete against each other to see who could come up with the most ridiculous name.

But Bianca beat me to it, by taking the conversation in a direction that was completely unexpected, and as far as I was concerned, unwelcome.

While smirking, she said, "So Carla, which family member are you going to fuck?"

Alison had been drinking when Bianca had said that. She nearly choked as she tried to laugh with a mouth full of red wine. Both of them thought that it was very funny, but I wasn't amused.

They were drunk, so it was time for me to leave. I didn't bother trying to persuade them to join me. We've been good friends for a long time so I knew them well. They would stay until the bitter end, and that would be when Alex, the owner, was locking up.

While I sat in the taxi on my way home, I thought about what Bianca had said.

"So Carla, which family member are you going to fuck?"

It hadn't been funny then, and it wasn't funny now. I had no inclination to do what Alison and Bianca were doing. Then I had to smile, because even if I did want to do it, It wasn't an option. I didn't have a Son or a Brother, just a younger Sister. And as for my Father, he'd left us when I was only seven years old. For the first year, I thought that he'd be coming back, but eventually I gave up hope. I have no idea where he is now. He might even be dead.

On Monday, while I was at work, waiting for my first client of the day, I thought about my Father. That was something that I rarely did, not because it was painful to do that, but because he wasn't part of my life, and he hadn't been for such a long time.

My parents had married young, it had been a whirlwind romance. She was beautiful and he was handsome. It was a perfect match, and it had stayed like that until he started drinking. Then, over time, it got worse. He became a womaniser. It wasn't a surprise that he'd left us for another woman. It was always going to happen.

Jim was my first client. Twenty minutes of massage followed by a quick hand job. He was a regular, and that was all that he ever wanted. No playing with my small tits, or fingering my tight pussy. It was all about his needs. Today, I would have liked some attention from him, because I was horny, and a lot more than usual. My next client was in for a treat!

But the bastard cancelled at short notice, so I had to wait until two o'clock for the next one.

When I saw him my heart sank. I was hoping for a young man, somebody who was strong and virile. But standing in front of me, with a towel wrapped around his waist, was an old man, at least sixty years old. He was also small and skinny.

The gods were mocking me. They knew what I wanted, and they'd sent me the complete opposite. I'd just have to get on with it, and be professional. He was paying a lot for this, so I'd give him a good time, even if it wasn't good for me.

While giving him the best smile that I could manage, I said, "What would you like to do?"

"I want to give your little pussy the best fuck that it's ever had."

Then he dropped the towel, and I gasped. What he had between his legs wasn't a cock, it was a salami sausage. Long and thick.

We didn't bother with the massage. While he groped my tits my hand was on his cock. Just a few strokes got it hard. I couldn't believe how big it was. Now he had a hand up my skirt, and it was pulling at my panties. When he'd got them down to my ankles I stepped out of them.

"Bend over."

I quickly did, over the massage table, with my upper body flat on it.

"Open your legs wider, and raise your bottom up."

As soon as I'd done that, his big cock was pushing into my wet pussy.

At first, it was uncomfortable, even painful, but he was a considerate lover, giving me time to get used to it. And thankfully, he wasn't trying to get all of his cock inside me. A younger less experienced man would have done that, and that would have ruined it.

Now there was no discomfort, it was all pleasure. He was fucking me hard, giving me what I needed.

My climax was well on the way. Very soon he would make me come.

When I reached it, it was everything that I'd hoped it would be. It was intense, and it lasted a long time. It had permeated all of my body, and when it was over, I was so relaxed, that if I was to close my eyes then I would fall asleep.

Before he left, I gave him a big hug, and then I made him promise to come back again, soon.

His parting words made me smile.

"I love your little pussy."

But not as much as I loved his big cock!

At the first opportunity I told Alison and Bianca about him. They were deeply envious.

"Next time he should see me."

I shook my head, that was wishful thinking from Alison. He was mine, and I was going to keep him for myself.

At the weekend, the three of us were out again, but this time it was the Taj Mahal, our favourite Indian restaurant. It was to celebrate my birthday. And boy did I celebrate it!

When I woke up, for the first few seconds I didn't know where I was. Then I realised that I was at home, in my own bed. And to my surprise, there was a man next to me. He was still asleep, snoring loudly. I had no idea who he was.

I hadn't been up long when Alison called me.

"Did Roger roger you?"

Then she laughed. So that was his name. If we did fuck then I had no recollection of it.

It was another hour before he got up. After looking at his watch, he quickly dressed.

"That was wonderful, I'll call you."

Then he was gone. Would he call me? I shook my head, they never do.

My stomach was too fragile for me to eat, so I just had a coffee. Strong and black. While I sipped it I thought about my two friends. Alison had her Son, for company, and to satisfy her in bed. Bianca was with her Brother. I had nobody. Yes, I got my fair share of sex at the Massage Parlour, but it was just that. Alison and Bianca were in a loving relationship. They had somebody to cuddle up to while they were watching television, somebody to laugh and joke with. Would I ever find somebody to give me that?

Of course, Roger didn't call. I told myself that it didn't matter, but really it did.

Then, a week later, I met a man at work, and I instantly knew that he could be the one for me!

He wasn't my client, he was Alison's. While he was waiting for her to be free, we chatted. He was in his fifties, but he was still a handsome man. When he looked at me, with his piercing blue eyes, I got butterflies in my stomach. And it wasn't just his looks, he was charming. Just being with him, and talking to him, had excited me.

As soon as Alison had finished with him, I was in her room, asking if he could be my client instead of hers.

"Sorry Carla, this one I want to keep for myself."

She was my good friend, no, she was more than that. I was closer to her than I was with my Sister. But for denying me, I wanted to scratch her eyes out. It was taking all of my self-control to stay calm.

"I could borrow him."

She shook her head, and then she said, "I'd never get him back."

That was true. In my room he'd get the best massage that he'd ever had, followed by the best sex that he'd ever had. My body would be completely his, to use and abuse. I would refuse him nothing. Then he would be mine.

That night, alone in my bed, I thought some more about him. He was called Ace, but that had to be a nickname. He was an attractive man, but there was more to it than that. I felt a connection with him. It was as if we were meant to be together, and that the big age difference between us was irrelevant.

The next day I spoke to Bianca about him.

"I saw him as he was leaving. He looked OK, but nothing special."

That irritated me, then she said something else, and I wanted to slap her.

"There's plenty more fish in the sea."

For the rest of the day I sulked, but Alison and Bianca didn't appear to notice.

The next day I was over him. I now realised that I'd acted like a silly schoolgirl who was in love for the first time. Alison could keep him. There were indeed plenty more fish in the sea.

But I was wrong, because when I saw him again, those feelings returned, and they were even stronger than before.

He was in reception, waiting for his massage. I sat next to him and we talked. I pulled out all the stops. I was amusing, making him laugh. I was also clever and witty. I even flirted with him. When Alison arrived, and it was time for him to leave, he gave me a dazzling smile that melted my heart. Then he surprised me by holding my hand.

"Thanks for keeping me company."

"You're welcome."

I watched him walk away, every step, because I didn't want to miss anything.

As soon as I was home, I slumped onto the sofa. It had been a busy day and I was tired. I'd had four clients. One I'd just jerked off, another had come in my mouth, but the other two had fucked me. I'd come twice, and the second one had been a big one that had taken a lot out of me.

But I wanted more, and I wanted it from my special man, Ace.

As I groped my small tits I imagined that it was him that was doing it. When he started to unbutton my blouse it made my heart beat faster. When the last button was popped his hands were on my bra, pushing it up. Now his fingers were on my ripe nipples, squeezing and stretching them.

I shouted out, "Don't forget my pussy."

He didn't waste any time taking my panties off, he just pulled them to the side. Then his fingers were deep up my wet pussy. It made me gasp.

He was good, but then it got even better when he found my clit.

"Yes, that's the spot. Don't stop."

He didn't, and as he expertly polished my little pebble, I felt myself going light-headed. Then suddenly I was in it. It was glorious, everything that a climax should be.

When I pulled my hand out of my panties, my fingers were sticky with my juices. I looked at them. They should be his fingers. And he should be here with me now so that he could bend me over and fuck me hard. His cock would then make me come again.

It had been six days between his two visits, so I'd assumed that he was now a regular, and that it wouldn't be long before he was back again. However, I was wrong. The first week passed without him, and then the second. When it got to three I'd given up hope.

After giving a deep sigh, I said, "He's never coming back."

That got, "You're right," from Bianca, but Alison was more sympathetic.

"He might. And if he does, then you can have him."

That was a surprise, and it should have made my day, but it didn't, because it was meaningless. We would never see Ace again.

After another week I stopped inviting him into my bedroom. Now, when I was alone, and there were fingers in my panties, they were mine and not his. Eventually he would become a distant memory, and I'd wonder why I'd thought that he was special.

Today was a Tuesday, just a normal day at the ABC Massage Parlour. But when Alison got a call from Ace, it became a special day.

"He's coming for a massage, and he's asked to see you."

I shrieked with delight. She didn't need to tell me who 'he' was, I just knew that it was Ace.

Now I was panicking, did I have time to look my best before he arrived?

Alison had noticed my distress.

While smiling, she said, "It's OK, you've got an hour before he's here."

An hour is a long time, but I needed every minute of it, finishing only seconds before he arrived.

When he greeted me with, "You look amazing, "I knew that all the time I'd spent preparing myself had been worth it.

Without wanting to sound boastful, I could understand why he'd said that.

I'm comfortable with my body and looks. I know that it's enough to excite most men, and because I was desperate to have him, I'd made sure that he was seeing me at my best. My hair and make-up were perfect, and my clothes had been chosen carefully to show off my body.

Yes, I did look amazing!

I didn't have the big curves that my two friends had. My body was slimmer, but I've been told by lots of men that it's still desirable. And to compensate for the lack of inches on my breasts, I was given a face that turns heads. It's beautiful and angelic, and that's a winning combination.

However, as important as my appearance was, what would win him over would be how I acted in the massage room!

This time we didn't talk, like me, he was eager to start, so we went straight to my room.

While he undressed, I watched him like a hawk, taking in as much detail as possible. He wasn't a big man, but he was muscular. He had three small scars on his back, and for some reason, that I couldn't understand, It added to his attraction.

He was now face down on the table, naked, except for a small towel that was draped over his bottom. I took a few seconds to admire the view before starting.

"You're very good."

I was. He was getting my best massage ever. I'd gone deep into his shoulders, and then I'd expertly done his back. It was now time to do his legs.

"I like that."

Any man would. My hands, that had been firm, were caressing him. Long sensual strokes that were making him purr.

The towel was now in the way. With a quick flick of my hand it went flying into the corner of the room.

When I started to fondle his exposed bottom, he said, "This is even better."

It might be, but it was nothing compared to how it would be when my hand was on his cock.

There's an art to teasing, and I was a master at it. He wanted me to touch his balls, to roll them between my fingers and thumb, but I was making him wait. I was going close, agonisingly close for him, but I kept stopping. Now he was raising himself up, so that my hand would be able to get to his manhood.

"Please, this is torture."

It was time to stop, to give him what he wanted, but I made him wait a little while longer.

"Do you want to turn over?"

It was a silly question, of course he wanted to do that. And he did it so quickly that it made me smile.

Now I could see what my pussy was going to get. It was perfect. Bigger than the average cock, but not too big. And it was rock-hard. As I scrutinised it, it was twitching. I liked that, it was a cock that was ready to perform.

My hand was now on it, and the other one was on his balls. I wasn't stroking it, I was worshipping it, tenderly touching every part of it.

When I looked up at him he gave me a nice smile, that got the butterflies swarming in my stomach. Then he reached for my breast. I moved closer, to make it easier for him to touch me.

I was now slowly stroking his cock, while he, with one hand, was trying to unbutton my top. It wasn't working, and when both of us realised that, we laughed.

"Let me do it."

As I slowly popped the buttons his eyes were fixed on my breasts. My tits are small, but he was staring at them as if they were huge mounds. My top was now off. On display was my best bra, the one that I wear for special occasions. It was low-cut, only just covering my nipples. I could tell that he liked it.

I've taken my bra off for lots of men, that's what you do when you work in a Massage Parlour. It's not a big deal. However, this time it was, because I was nervous. What if he didn't like them? That was silly, I wasn't a shy virgin, I was twenty nine years old, a mature woman. I should be confident.

As soon as my bra was off he was reaching for my tits, and then, when his hand was on me, he was touching every part of it.

"Big ones are nice but I prefer your size."

That was how I felt about his cock. We were perfect for each other.

I was now leaning over him so that he could suck on my nipple. My tits might be small but my nipples are a decent size. While he was doing that my hand was on his cock. I was giving him long leisurely strokes. It was enough to excite him, but not enough to make him come.

As he feasted on them, I had to smile. I'd been worried that he wouldn't like them. Sometimes I can be so stupid.

My tits are sensitive, and I get a lot of pleasure from them, but they are only the warm-up act. Waiting in the wings was the main performer, my pussy.

"Finger me."

I didn't have to ask him twice. His hand went straight between my legs, and it was now on its way to my honeypot.

When he realised that I wasn't wearing any panties, he gasped, but not as loud as I did when his fingers were inside me. He'd given me two, up to the knuckles. This was bliss. But he needed to be careful, I was so excited that it wouldn't take much to make me come. I was desperate to reach it, but I wanted it when he was fucking me with his nice cock.

However, when he started moving the fingers that were inside me, I changed my mind. I wanted a climax, and I wanted it now!

He was good, and what he was doing might have been enough to finish me off on its own, but then he found my clit. What had been a possibility, was now a certainty.

It was all about my needs. My hand was no longer on his cock. All that I was interested in was the strong sensations in my pussy. And they were getting more intense by the second. Then it became too much for me.

"Fuck, I'm going to come."

I'd shouted it out, because I wanted all the world to hear. My man, the love of my life, was giving me what I needed.

It took me a while to recover, and then, when I opened my eyes, I was surprised to see that I was slumped over him. I stood up, but I was unsteady, so I had to hold onto the table with one hand.

"Do you always come like an express train?"

That got a weak smile from me. It was all I could manage.

"Only with the right man."

And he was definitely that.

"So what do we do now?"

I was in a playful mood, so I was going to have some fun with him.

"You could leave."

His smile had gone, and he was looking worried.

"Or I could jerk you off."

"OK."

He'd said it without any real enthusiasm. It wasn't what he wanted, but he'd agreed to it because it was better than nothing.

"Or we could fuck."

He didn't speak, instead he just nodded, so many times, and so enthusiastically, that it made me laugh.

This time it was for him. My climax had been enough for me. He then fucked me on the massage table. I was on my back with my legs high up, and he was on top of me. He didn't last long, and I didn't come. However, he'd enjoyed it, and that was all that mattered.

Before he left, we shared a tender moment. He kissed me on the lips. It was brief, but it excited me more than I thought was possible.

And his parting words made my heart sing.

"Next time I'll book for an hour and a half."

For the rest of the day, Alison and Bianca took every opportunity to tease me. I didn't respond to it, because that would only have encouraged them to say more.

"When's the wedding?"

"Can we be bridesmaids?"

"When is he moving in with you."

It was Saturday, and I was on my way to visit my Mother. I was going to tell her that I was in love, that I'd met the man that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. That was dramatic, especially after only one intimate time together in a Massage Parlour, but it was how I was feeling. I was confident that our relationship would blossom, that it would become more than just sex. Eventually we would become lovers.

chris99999
chris99999
3,989 Followers
12