Three Women Open a Massage Parlour Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I arrived she was agitated. It was obvious that something, or someone, had upset her.

"That good-for-nothing bastard is back."

I didn't need to ask who she was talking about.

"Suddenly, after all these years, he comes knocking on my door. He tells me that he's changed. That he no longer drinks."

"What did you do?"

"I laughed in his face, and then I slammed the door on him."

I couldn't blame her, bringing two children up on her own had been tough.

"He wanted to see you and your Sister. I told him to go to hell."

Perhaps my good news would cheer her up, but before I could tell her, she spoke again.

"And he now has a new name. A stupid one. He calls himself Ace."

The rational side of my brain was calm. Just because he was called Ace, it didn't necessarily mean that he was my Ace. But the emotional side of my brain was in a turmoil. It knew, without a shadow of a doubt, that they were the same person.

I was going to be sick. I could feel it coming up, but somehow I managed to stop it.

"I'm sorry, I can see that it's upset you."

It had, but it wasn't him going to see her that had done that, it was finding out that the man that I'd fucked, was really my Father!

I stayed for a couple of hours, and I even managed to make polite conversation. A casual observer wouldn't have noticed that there was anything wrong, but there was. I felt numb inside, and I knew that when I was on my own the tears would come.

When I got home I had a large whisky, and then another one, but it didn't dull the pain. Within a few hours I'd gone from ecstasy to the depths of despair. What was I going to do? I didn't know, but more whisky might help.

It didn't, and I decided to stop before I drank myself into oblivion.

The world is always a better place after a good night's sleep. You wake refreshed, ready to tackle any problem. But unfortunately for me, I had a restless night. However, I wasn't going to let it get me down. I was determined to be upbeat. The solution to my 'minor' problem was simple. I wouldn't see my Father again.

When I told Alice and Bianca they were surprised, asking me why.

"He's too old for me."

I didn't want to tell them the real reason, but if I had, it wouldn't have shocked them, because Alison and her Son were lovers, and so were Bianca and her Brother.

As far as I was concerned, it was over, but my Father was persistent.

"Your going to have to talk to him. He's called five times today."

I didn't want to, but Bianca was right. The next time he called I answered the phone.

"I don't understand. I thought that what we did was special, and that you'd want to do it again."

It had been special, but he was my Father, so we couldn't do it again.

When we'd finished I couldn't believe that I'd agreed to it. At the time, he'd made it sound as if it was the sensible thing to do, but I now knew that it was a mistake.

This afternoon he was coming to see me, and I was even going to give him a massage!

When he arrived he gave me a big hug. That took me by surprise. It felt good being so close to him. I had to remind myself that he was my Father.

While giving me his easy smile, he said, "You've been ignoring me, but I forgive you."

"Sorry, I've been busy."

That was a weak excuse, and he must have known that, but thankfully he didn't challenge me on it.

When we were in my room, and he was undressing, my heart started to race. I shouldn't be looking at him, but I couldn't help myself. I wanted to see his naked body, especially his cock. I kept telling myself that I was only going to give him a massage, but deep down I knew that I was fooling myself.

"Are we ready to start?"

When he'd said that, he was standing in front of me, naked, and it felt as if his piercing blue eyes were looking into my soul. At that moment, he stopped being my Father. He was now my lover.

Yes, I was ready to start, but I wasn't going to massage him!

This time our kissing wasn't brief or tender. It was passionate. We were like two teenagers that were madly in love. It was minutes before we stopped, and when we did, both of us were breathless.

When he reached for my tits I brushed his hand away. I then went down onto my knees. His cock was fully erect, standing proud. Before putting it into my mouth I licked the head of it, it made him shudder.

"You're good, very good."

I was. A lot of men say that I'm the best. And, unlike their girlfriend or wife, I always swallow.

It was decision time. My mouth had skilfully pleasured his cock, so he was close to reaching it. Should I stop or let him come in my mouth? When he grunted, I knew that I'd left it too late. He was now emptying his balls. It was a while before he finished.

"Sorry, but it was your fault. You were too good."

I had to smile. What he'd said was true, but not original. I've been blamed before!

I was eager to be fucked, but I knew that he would need some time to recover. And he knew that as well.

"Give me ten minutes and I'll be ready."

I was impressed. I've been with men that are a lot younger than him, and most of them have had to wait longer than that to get hard again after their first climax.

What should we do to fill the time? We could talk. Or we could even play cards, because I had a deck of cards in my locker. But I had a better idea, and it was one that I knew that he'd like.

"Would you like to lick my sweet pussy?"

His big grin told me that it was a yes.

After quickly undressing I got onto the massage table. I was waiting for him to go down on me.

"Carla, I want you to know that I'm not a nice person. I've done bad things."

Why was he telling me this now?

"I was a drunk, but that's in the past."

I didn't want to hear it. I didn't want to be reminded that he was my Father.

"Shut the fuck up and put your mouth on my pussy."

That shocked him, but he obeyed my command. Later on, if he wanted to, he could pour out his heart to me, and I'd listen. But now I wasn't interested in what he had to say. I just wanted him to make me come.

Young men can be enthusiastic, but it's experience that's important. And the man that had his head between my legs had more than enough of it.

His mouth and tongue were giving me a roller coaster of emotions. Sometimes he was slow, and then he was fast. He was constantly surprising me. And his tongue was everywhere. I liked all of it, but it was best when he concentrated on my clit.

"That's the spot."

It was getting too much for me. If he was to flick it harder, even slightly, then it would make me come. Soon, I would reach the point of no return, and I'd boil over. But did I want that? I nearly laughed. Of course I did, and one was not going to be enough for me. Today I would need another one, and I'd get it when his cock was inside me.

"Finish me off, and then we can fuck."

For a few seconds nothing changed. I was still on the edge. Then his tongue went into overdrive and I toppled over.

And it was a long fall. At its peak I was struggling to breathe, and I almost fainted. When I was back with the living, my Father was standing next to me.

"Do you always come like an express train?"

"Only..."

He finished it off for me.

"... with the right man."

He was the right man, but he was also the wrong man. Why is life so complicated?

He gave me a couple of minutes to recover. I would have liked longer, but I wasn't complaining.

"Get onto all fours."

Good, that was my favourite position. I didn't waste any time getting ready.

"Stick your bottom up, make it a bit higher."

I did, but he didn't start.

"And your top could be lower down."

It was now as low as I could get it, but he was still keeping me waiting.

"You need..."

I cut him off with, "Just do it."

"You mean go for a run?"

That was funny, so I had to laugh, but I stopped when I felt his cock enter me.

It was a nice cock, just the right size for my pussy. It was stretching it, but not by too much.

He started slowly, like me, he wanted to savour it. Last time it had been a quick one, this time it would be longer. We were going to make it last as long as possible.

Now it was quicker, and his strokes were longer. He was using the full length of his cock.

"Play with my tits."

He did, and with both hands. While he was fucking me his fingers were tweaking my nipples. That was always a big turn on for me. But he could make it even better.

"And rub my clit."

Now it was perfect. All I needed to do was to enjoy it. It was him that was doing all the work.

I was surprised that we managed ten minutes, and amazed when it got to fifteen. Something this good never lasts long.

"I'm almost there."

I could come as well, but I'd need more from him.

"Fuck me harder."

He did, and it was disappointing.

"I mean really hard."

This time he put his back into it. It was perfect, just what I needed. The next one almost got me there. I needed another, and when I got it, my world turned upside down.

This one was the full monty. It had everything. I didn't just see stars, I saw the planets that orbit them. It seemed to be in all of my body at the same time. And when it was at its peak, this time I did pass out.

When I was conscious again, standing over me was a very concerned man.

"You had me worried."

"Sorry, the express train crashed."

That made him laugh.

For the rest of the time we talked. It was mostly him telling me more about himself. There was genuine remorse for all the bad things that he'd done.

"Do you think that my family will ever forgive me?"

One of them had already done that.

When he left, I stayed in the room. I needed some time alone, to think. The sex had been amazing, and I was in love with him. But there was a problem, and it was a big one. He was my Father. So what should I do? I didn't know. After ten minutes I gave up, it was giving me a headache.

It was Saturday night and we were back at the Golden Dragon. Alison and Bianca were in high spirits.

"Why is the Dragon always made out of gold?"

I sighed, this was deja vu. We'd had this conversation the last time that we were here. Before Alison could join in, I put a stop to it.

I said, "Nobody gives a shit about the dragon."

That shut them up, but only for a few minutes. Then Bianca decided to goad me, in the way that she'd done the last time that we'd been eating here.

"So Carla, which family member are you going to fuck?"

Both of them were laughing, and it was irritating me. But I knew how I could stop them.

"Don't you mean, which family member AM I fucking?"

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

12