Three Words Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas followed his wife, admiring the way her hips swished as she walked. Thomas was conflicted. He felt like the luckiest man alive and like the other shoe was about to drop. He swallowed hard and tried not to let his imagination run away with him.

The two sat and ate quietly for a time. Thomas could tell Amber was conflicted as well and it didn't settle his emotions one bit. He waited as patiently as he could. Finally Amber spoke.

"I'm not sure where to begin." She bit the corner of her lip and looked down at her plate.

"How about the good news first" Thomas suggested.

Ambers eyes darted up to his face and her expression changed dramatically. Suddenly she wasn't nervous, she was concerned. "What do you mean?"

"Well, clearly there's something going on, so I assume there's some bad news." Thomas took another bite of his steak and forgot to chew while he watched her and waited.

"Well... well, I guess there is good and bad, depending upon your perspective. I'm hoping you'll think it's all good news though." Again, Amber's expression went back and forth between several emotions but Thomas couldn't decypher them all. "Something has gotten into me."

"Okay"

"You remember when we first started dating?" She looked at him expectantly.

"I think you're going to have to be more specific, Amb."

"We talked a lot about fantasies and experiences."

"Yes."

"Well, we talked about them as just fantasies but lately I've been thinking maybe it would be good to consider making some a reality. And thinking of that has gotten me incredibly turned on the last couple of days."

Thomas let his relief wash over him and began chewing again. "So you've been fantasizing? Is that it? God, I thought maybe you wanted to get divorced or something."

"Oh, God no. I just... I need more from you. I know that sounds terrible but the last few months I've been so miserable."

"I know. I'm sorry. I'll do better." Thomas suddenly realized what his wife was saying. "Wait. What have you been fantasizing about? How do you want to make it reality?"

Amber looked at her plate again, once again looking like a child who'd been caught misbehaving. "Well, a bunch of stuff, really, but one thing in particular."

"And?"

"You remember we used to talk about bringing other people home?"

Thomas's cock twitched slightly under the table. "Ungh huh" he responded slowly. Some of their best love-making sessions in their early dating had revolved around discussions of threesomes and group play.

"Well, that's the biggest fantasy. Or, perhaps the basis for all the fantasies." Amber looked up again, this time looking into his eyes and she slipped her foot on top of his, rubbing softly.

The tenderness of Amber's foot rubbing him and the passion he saw deep in her eyes stirred new life in Thomas's cock again. "Care to be more specific?" He reached across the table and held her hand.

"Double penetration..." Amber actually felt herself blush.

"Oh my" Thomas feigned shock and his cock grew a little more. "I assume you don't mean with a vibrator."

Amber blushed more deeply. "No. I was imagining a real cock this afternoon. I think it's why I came so hard."

Thomas's cock was fully erect though hidden by the table. He squeezed Amber's hand gently. "Is that it?" He often fantasized about them bringing other people into bed but assumed their talk in their youth had been just that. Now, he was rethinking that belief, cautiously optimistic that his wife might actually go through with this idea. Pre-come oozed from the tip of his cock and he swallowed hard.

"Well, maybe a sex club? Where we can watch and be watched?" Amber was feeling a little bolder now. "Or maybe we could meet someone at a porn shop or something? In one of those booths?"

Thomas's cock sprang suddenly against his stomach and another bead of pre-come dripped down his shaft but he said nothing. Amber mistook his silence.

"Or... or... maybe not." She looked down again, this time defeated rather than embarrassed. "'You don't like the idea."

"No" Thomas scooted his chair back loudly and stood, exposing his erection to his wife. "I do."

"Oh."

He stepped around the table and bent over to kiss her deeply. He reached down and rolled her nipple between his fingers and she gently stroked him, spreading the pre-come around the tip of his cock.

Amber broke the kiss and pulled his cock to her mouth and licked it from tip to base before putting the head in her mouth and slowly driving the tip to the back of her throat. She bobbed up and down on his cock for several minutes and looked into his eyes while he continued fondling her breasts.

"You want two cocks inside you?" He pinched her nipple harder. "Filling you up completely."

Amber moaned an affirmative around the head of his cock and the vibrations tingled through his flesh.

"Or maybe you want three cocks in you. One for every hole?" He reached down and grazed her pussy lips with his finger tips. Amber was soaking the chair cushion and moaned around his cock again.

Amber put her own hand to her pussy and began rubbing her clit and tried to swallow more of his cock but Thomas stopped her and pulled her into another kiss. He squeezed her ass and she stroked him some more as they kissed then he broke away.

"I think you need another fucking. Turn around."

Amber turned and put her hands on the table and Thomas slid his cock into her from behind in one smooth stroke. He fucked her fast, slamming his hips forward and making the table shake and dinner dishes rattle.

Amber egged him on. "Fuck me. Fuck me." She reached a hand down between her legs and rubbed her clit, her fingertips barely touching Thomas's balls as he slammed forward with each stroke.

One of the wine glasses fell over but they didn't let that stop them. Amber pushed back to meet each thrust and Thomas's thighs slapped forcefully against her ass, adding to the cacophony.

Thomas grunted with each thrust "I'm... going... to... fuck... your... ass... while...another... cock... fills... your... pussy." He unleashed inside her, his cock swelling powerfully again.

Amber felt the tabletop biting into her hip bones when Thomas slammed into her and came with a final thrust. His balls slapped her fingers one more time and she started coming again too. Her thighs shook and she gripped the edge of the table to keep her balance.

Thomas collapsed on her, pinning her tits agains the tabletop. "Oh my. Two mutual orgasms in a single day? I don't think that's ever happened." She reached back and caressed Thomas's thigh and he laughed.

"Well, maybe we should have thought of this sooner."

"We're going to have to move though... I think there's a spoon under my tit." She giggled and pulled the utensil out from under her breast while Thomas pulled himself free of her.

"Good thing you convinced me to get the solid table" Thomas cracked. They both broke out into laughter and Amber turned around and kissed him again.

"I Love you."

"I Love you, too. Now what?"

"Now I shower. I have come dripping from everywhere."

"Want me to wash your back?"

"Why don't you put the dishes in the sink and then join me." Amber made her way back to the bedroom and turned on the shower. By the time she had let the water warm up and gotten in, Thomas was walking into the bathroom. Thomas stood by a moment or two, just watching, then stepped into the large shower with her.

"What time do we need to pick the kids up?"

"Jen's going to take them to school tomorrow. We can drop some clothes off later. Tommy is staying at his friends' house tomorrow also. Just us and Ricky at home." Amber turned away from him. "Do my back".

Thomas lathered up his wife's back and then turned and she did his.

"Did you have any ideas about how to do it?"

"Jimmy's mom is supposed to pick Jimmy and Tommy up after football practice." Amber rinsed her back as she spoke.

"That's not what I meant. I mean, meeting people to realize fantasies."

"Oh. Well, there are websites for that I'm sure." Amber turned toward the water spray and ran her hands over her face. She had that guilty feeling again and didn't want Thomas to see it in her eyes.

"Well, you think we should look at some of them?" Thomas kissed her head. "Are you finished? I'm ready to get out."

Amber turned the water off and Thomas reached for the towels. They dried off and went back into the bedroom.

"It still smells like sex in here." Amber put on some panties and a tank top while Thomas threw on a pair of boxer briefs. They sat on the bed and held hands. "You want to see what sites there are?"

Thomas looked at her, hesitant to show any eagerness. "Sure." His cock stirred slightly and he grabbed his tablet. He typed in a search for non-monogamy. "This is mostly things to read about how to open a relationship or live with an open relationship."

Amber pulled her iPad from the nightstand as well. She skipped past the icon for the chat she knew she wanted to open and instead opened the internet browser. "Let's try swinger sites. Maybe that will turn up something."

Thomas chortled. "Oooh, look at you with knowing all the stuff." He leaned over her shoulder and looked at her results. Amber clicked on the first linked search result. It turned out to be a list of swinger dating sites. "Maybe we look at a couple of them and see what we like and what we don't?"

"Sounds good."

The two looked at several sites and found they had to create basic profiles at each website. They each selected one and started a profile.

"Okay, we're a couple, that's easy. Seeking... single males?" Amber hazarded the suggestion trying to regulate her tone but still felt herself getting wet.

"Clearly we've established more dick for you." Thomas laughed. "Couples?" Thomas side-eyed her.

"Sure. I think I could do that. I certainly like the idea of seeing other people screwing. That leaves single females."

Thomas, like Amber, paused at this one, trying not to show too much excitement and waiting for her to make a decision.

Amber thought for a moment, then looked up at him. "I might be a little jealous but it's only fair that we consider women too. I mean, it's not like that's different than a woman with another man, right?"

Thomas agreed.

"Well this one asks about transsexuals."

Thomas hadn't even considered that as an option. "Oh. Well, I don't know. I mean, I'm sure there are some out there but I can't imagine many... or us being attracted to them."

"Why don't we select everything, for now, and then see what we see? That will simplify things." Amber squeezed his thigh.

"Fair enough." Thomas selected everything on his criteria page and skipped the description section to pull up the search window.

Amber nodded without looking at him. "Okay, smokers, no. Drinkers, social." She continued.

"What search first? Boys I assume? I mean we've already established you want at least two of those." Thomas grinned at her.

"Boys." Amber crossed her ankles and squeezed her thighs together and opened the search option on her page as well.

Their searches brought back a lot of results. Fully half of them were clearly the same men who had profiles on multiple sites but they narrowed the search down to 3 different men from each site. They repeated their search for single ladies and for couples on each site, then opted for a short "trial membership" on each site and finished filling out their profile descriptions. They put up a few normal pictures, cropped to remove their faces, and opted not to include any naked pictures. Then they were ready.

They sent messages to the top 2 single males from each site and decided to wait a few days before sending out any other messages. Amber thought about her chat with Ben again and wondered if she would get Thomas and him to fuck her together. She put her iPad down, leaned over to her husband and kissed him then shifted and straddled him again.

"Thank you."

Thomas looked her in the eyes and kissed her again. "What do you think happens next?"

"I guess we wait."

"Well I'm going to sleep. I didn't get a nap, after all."

"Okay. I'm going to stay up and read for a bit."

Amber read a book until Thomas was sleeping soundly then reached for her iPad again. She tapped the chat icon and waited for the screen to load. As soon as she saw that Ben was online she sent the message.

"Thomas and I made a profile... feel free to check it out and send us a message."

12