Threedom Pt. 01-03

Story Info
Evolution of an ffm threesome with domination.
5k words
4.43
16.1k
12
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Threedom - part 1 - Explore

In a particular phase of my life I was a regular traveler to Europe on business. I always travelled through Schipol( Amsterdam) or Franz Josef Strauss( Munich). With all the layovers and weekends I explored both cities and some of the female population. I ended up loving both cities and having a dutch and german girlfriend. Being a strict believer in polygamy post my marriage, I made sure both girls knew about each other - it helped me spur them onto wilder things in bed by telling them about the other. This little jealousy and competition between them turned me on as well. As I got to know them both better, I warmed both of them to the idea of a threesome and after some period, both seemed rather welcome to the idea.

Anna was a Bavarian brunette, around 172cm, 55Kg, very fit and slim, delicate facial features to match her graceful physique. Julia was a typical dutch blonde amazon, 180 cm, 64 Kg, big boned and yet athletic, strong face to match her strong toned physique.

Our relationships were of mutual benefit and I often traveled around Europe with one or the other of these girls - staying at the best hotels and dining at the best restaurants - something which might be off limits for them otherwise. For our threesome date, I chose a neutral ground - Paris - and one of my favorite hotels in the rather expensive Place Vendome neighborhood.

We congregated in Paris on a Saturday afternoon so we could enjoy the city of love for the weekend and be back to our respective lives by Sunday evening. I had booked both girls in their own separate rooms and I had booked a suite for myself for our planned adventure.

After checking in both girls came down to my suite. The bedroom had a bed which seemed large enough for our purpose for the afternoon. The outer living room had a small pantry, two gigantic armchairs and a coffee table. It was afternoon and we had some hours before dinner in the evening. I poured some champagne for all of us, the girls took the two chairs and I made myself comfortable on the floor next to a wall, and we started getting to know each other as a threesome.

The conversations were surprisingly pleasant, at times they got competitive and yet slowly we were getting comfortable enough for the next phase - when all of a sudden my phone rang.

"Five Minutes," I said as I walked out of the room to take the call.

It was five minutes too many.

I walked back almost 30 minutes later, hoping that the girls now knew each other well... but I could smell that something was different. And then my eyes popped out!!

Both girls were stark naked. Julia was on one of the armchairs. Anna was sitting on the floor beside on her buttocks, her head held from her hair in Julia's fist.

"Whaaaat the fuck!!" was my first reaction.

"Calm Down," Julia said. "When there are two beautiful girls in a threesome one needs to be a domme and the other a sub, so we figured it out between us with a little wrestling on the bed."

I peered into the bedroom and sure enough linen and pillows were all over the place.

"Anna...are...are you ok, are you... hurt," I stammered.

I knew the competitiveness between these two beauties turned me on, but this was going into real fetish territory. It had gone all wrong- or had it. What happened next flabbergasted me.

"Its ok Raj," Anna answered rather solidly, "Julia provoked me into a challenge that I accepted. I lost and I will be the sex slave for our threesome today. I was a bit stupid to accept the challenge but I will be fine."

"You will refer me as mistress, and I will refer you to as slave, and you will take my permission before you speak," Julia was quick to interject Anna.

"Yes, mistress."

Julia acknowledged that by crossing her legs, dangling her beautiful foot infront of Anna's face and gently pressing her head towards it. After a momentary hesitation, Anna planted her lips onto Julia's foot and started kissing it. I think the hard-on in my pants was probably too big to hide now.

Julia insisted that she and I finish our champagnes. We talked as if nothing had happened or that Anna wasn't even there. Once we finished our glasses, Julia uncrossed her legs and opened them apart to reveal her sensational vagina. She ordered Anna to kneel infront of her and service her pussy. Anna complied and I was getting even more turned on.

"Take off your pants and give me your nice big dick," Julia called out to me.

I walked upto her and pulled my pants down, my dick springing to stiffness. Julia sucked slowly on my dick while Anna was licking her vagina.

"We are both nice and wet and hard now," she smiled after a while.

She asked me to sit down on the opposite chair and she came over and mounted my rock hard cock, kissing me as she felt my shaft going up her.

She looked back at Anna, "Slave come her and lick my asshole while I fuck Raj".

Julia moved up and down my shaft with her usual sexual aggression and continued tonguing me passionately, but always allowed my curious eyes a peek around her ass towards Anna, who was on her knees and busy licking ass. Anna's hands were pulling apart both cheeks of Julia's ass and her face was buried deep in the crack. With all that I had seen today and the way I had been aroused, Julia soon brought me to climax with her strong vaginal grip around my penis, both of us groaning in ecstasy.

Julia looked back at Anna, "Slave... go fetch some towels!"

As Julia dismounted me, thick streams of our love fluids flowed down her long legs and Anna was ordered to wipe them while she knelt on the floor.

After Julia and I had been toweled by Anna, we sat down with another glass of champagne. Anna was ordered again to sit on the floor at the side of Julia's armchair. Once again I made a half-hearted attempt to object to the situation but both girls seemed determined to continue this charade. Julia and I sipped our champagnes and talked without paying further attention to Anna. Infact anytime my eyes veered towards Anna in concern, Julia distracted me away from her. Occasionally, Julia would dangle her foot close enough to Anna's face so that she could kiss it...and that she definitely wanted me to see!

After a bit Julia was ready for action again, "Anna's turn for dick now, but looks like I will have to get you both ready... Slave...crawl to Raj's chair and suck his penis on all fours...Im going to work behind on your pussy".

As Anna got into her instructed position in between my legs Julia perched herself on the coffee table behind Anna's ass and started massaging her pussy. I closed my eyes to savor the moistness of Anna's mouth, and opened them few moments later when Anna let out a loud grunt. I looked over her back and I could see almost all of Julia's hand inside Anna. With her pussy completely fisted, Anna complied to Julia's will, moving her ass in any direction that Julia moved her hand.

Julia toyed with Anna's pussy for a few more minutes and laughed, "Look she obeys hand commands!"

"Lets go," Julia finally withdrew her dripping hand with a popping sound from Anna and led us to the bed.

She lay Anna down on her back and mounted her face. She ordered Anna to lift her legs and held them high in her outstretched arms - showcasing her slave's pussy.

"Come and get it," she called to me.

I entered Anna gently, I let her feet rest on my shoulders, kissed her shins and ploughed firmly but slowly - just the way she liked. While I fucked Anna, Julia was busy enjoying Anna's tongue on her pussy but soon she leaned over and bit my lip, "Fuck her harder...for me."

I was pretty much in a sexual daze and started pumping away madly. She too converted the swaying of her hips into a hard grind on poor Anna's face. In a few minutes I came into Anna with all the force I could muster and I could feel her shudder with pleasure. Julia groaned to orgasm along with me.

As Julia and I retracted from Anna, she lay there in a stupor from the crazy sex she had just experienced...probably for the first and last time in her life. I felt terrible for the domination and physical boundaries we had stretched her too. I immediately caressed her and started kissing her lips and distinctly tasted Julia's juices on her face.

In between my kisses I whispered, "Thank you Anna darling, you have been so amazing today, such a sport".

Julia had already moved into the sheets on the bed. "Lets rest a while before dinner. Come here Raj."

I turned to move to her and then turned back with an outstretched arm to Anna, "Come on."

Anna looked enquiringly at Julia who laughed with a hint of wickedness, "yes my slave, join us...the threesome for today is over!"

I lay down with both these beautiful women in either arm, just reminiscing the events of the last couple of hours.

The rules of today's threesome were well recognized. Could we ever erase them going forward?

Threedom - Part 2 - Confirm

I was once again due to travel to Europe 30 days after that unbelievable afternoon in Paris. I was in touch with both girls separately. It was Julia who first suggested we should try the threesome again. She accepted that she had been overly aggressive, she had apologized to Anna that same evening at dinner and she had a wonderful time with her during the remainder of the 24 hours we had been in Paris. I completely rejected Julia's ideas and was a bit cross with her for even suggesting it. That was until I got a call from Anna. She was happy to erase the memory of the last time and try again, she had really enjoyed Julia's company over dinner post our threesome and while shopping on Rue St Honore the following day( of course they were both probably in a good mood since they had my credit cards)

So once again we met up in Paris on a Saturday afternoon in the same hotel in the same suite - hoping to get it right this time. We opened our customary champagne and started chatting - I gave the chairs to the girls and squatted on the floor. We did not talk about last time. Soon we decide to take our clothes off and get a little more intimate.

We probably looked very strange - three stark naked individuals standing in a huddle. I kissed Anna first - a long deep kiss. Next I kissed Julia but I could not help being a little stiff- still a doubt in my mind about her true intentions. Then the girls looked at each other and pecked at each other's lips. They pulled apart for another long stare. Then it was Anna who made the move, rising on her toes to stick her tongue into Julia's mouth. Julia responded by holding Anna tight from the waist in one hand and caressing her hips and breasts rather firmly with the other. Julia was now forcing down her lips onto Anna's face and down her neck and Anna allowed her to do so by letting her head fall backwards. The girls parted from their embrace and what happened next was completely startling.

As the girls pulled apart, Anna said in a soft yet firm voice, "Mistress I am at your service."

For a moment there was silence as we exchanged glances and then I could see Julia's naughty smile appear, "That's a good slave, on your knees and service my pussy."

She raised one of her long legs onto the arm of the adjoining chair to expose her pussy to Anna. Anna did as she was told as Julia grabbed me and started kissing me with a renewed passion. Even if I wanted to voice my opinion, I could not since Julia filled my mouth with her darting tongue. My now very hard dick kept brushing against Anna's head and face as she serviced Julia's vagina.

Julia looked down at her, "Don't ignore Raj, give him some love too."

"Yes mistress," Anna responded placing my penis into her mouth.

My thoughts to cease this threesome drifted further away with Anna's suction of my penis. After a few iterations of Anna servicing us both, Julia was in a mood to get fucked and led us to the bed.

She ordered Anna to lie on her back. She assumed the doggy style position with her tits over Anna's face. Aroused as I was, I needed no invitation to enter her and we started moving together slowly while I kept looking down to see if Anna was ok - only to find her completely engrossed with Julia's tits.

"Fuck me hard...I want to come," Julia ordered after a few minutes. I moaned as I quickened my pace while holding back my overdue climax.

Julia looked down at Anna, "Slave... slide down and suck Raj's balls while he comes inside me."

Anna deftly slid down between the corridor of our knees till her face was under my balls. With a ringside view of my dick pounding Julia's pussy, she first circled my testicles with her tongue and then she gently sucked them. If it was even possible, my dick hardened even further and I came into Julia - both of us screaming like crazy.

I exited Julia, still recovering from my orgasm. Julia looked back at Anna, "Are you sure you are my slave?"

Anna nodded in affirmation.

"Then you should know that I like to mark my properties," Julia casually commented.

And then, just like that she emptied the contents of our love making from her pussy onto Anna's breasts. With our juices still flowing out of her, she then presented her pussy to Anna's face. Not to be fazed, Anna responded by hungrily cleaning her mistress' pussy. It was the kind of domination one could watch on a porn clip...and it was all happening live!!

This was really way out kinky for an average boring guy like me. I toweled myself and sat down on one of the armchairs, downed a glass of champagne and then poured another. The girls joined me a few moments later after cleaning up - Julia taking the chair and Anna sitting on her buttocks on the floor at her side. I rolled my eyes in displeasure.

"Calm down, just get us both some champagne," Julia responded. I got them each a flute and Julia took them both from me. She placed Anna's glass on the table and dangled her foot infront of her, "Earn it!!"

Without further instruction, Anna was kissing Julia's foot and nibbling her toes. It was all moving too fast and I was not in control.

Julia talked to me again as if Anna wasn't present, "She wants it Raj, why would we deny her?"

We debated about what was happening. We talked about BDSM, domination, roleplay... and by now I noticed that Anna was properly sucking on Julia's painted toes - two at a time, three at a time in her mouth.

Julia was trying to be nonchalant but she too was clearly getting turned on with Anna's submissiveness.

"Good job my slave... take your champagne and down it in one go...bottoms up!"

Anna thanked her and did just that. Julia outstretched her leg infront of the chair, "ok now I want you to hump my leg." Still heady from the champagne glug, Anna crawled to the front of the chair and mounted Julia's long muscular leg. She started pumping up and down with her knees planted on the floor...grinding her pussy on Julia's lower leg and foot.

Julia beckoned me for a closer look and I sat on the coffee table almost next to Anna. Julia was obviously in a belligerent mood now. Since I was within reach of her long legs, Julia placed her other foot on the bulge in my underwear and started massaging my penis. She knew my inclination for foot fetish well. I soon removed my underwear and her fleshy foot was smothering my penis into extreme hardness while she casually encouraged Anna to quicken her pace. Sitting next to Anna who was now panting with fatigue and whimpering with pleasure, it felt like we were both being dominated. But it was too erotic to stop.

"I think we are ready," Julia decided and led us to the bed again.

This time Julia asked me to lie on my back. She instructed Anna to mount my dick,

"Slave...you did a good job riding my leg now lets see you do the same to his dick."

I felt Anna's soft ass cheeks and vagina engulf my penis. I closed my eyes to enjoy the eroticism that I was experiencing only to open them and find Julia's vagina inches from my face - she had her knees around me as she was facing Anna.

She looked down and winked at me, "Lets see what you can do with your tongue when your dick is being squeezed by pussy at the same time!"

With that she held Anna by her shoulders and started directing the pace of her love-making up and down my shaft. Once again I felt a bit dominated with my face under Julia's ass. But who would not want to please a woman as beautiful and kinky as that. I lifted my neck to pierce her vagina with my tongue and suck the saltiness of her pussy. And occasionally I rested my head back on the bed to look at both these beauties bouncing on top of me. Julia was egging Anna to go on faster but Anna looked tired from her extended exercise on Julia's leg.

I caught Julia's attention and whispered, " Let her go at her own pace..please...for me."

Julia accepted, "Ok, but that is just for you." She made sure Anna and I both heard that.

After that they both went down a couple of gears and started rocking with a gentler rhythm and I could see Anna catch her breath again. Watching them use their lips on each other's face and tits, I got harder. We all came together in a beautiful and gentle climax, with only our heavy breathing as witness.

I joined Julia under the sheets while Anna went to clean up. When she returned we were already in each other's arms and kissing. Anna came to the bed and knelt by Julia's side.

"Is this really your choice Anna?" I said to her with concern in my voice.

She looked to Julia for permission to speak and was granted. "It is my choice - I am comfortable to serve my mistress and my lover as a submissive," she said.

Julia probed further, "Prove to us that this is a decision you have thought through and not an impulsive one."

Anna walked to her bag and returned with something in her fist. Kneeling on the floor beside Julia she revealed a slim leather collar. It was well made and looked expensive but I was again unsure of where this was headed.

"I brought this because I felt things might turn out this way. Put it on me mistress and I will wear it for our threesomes as a mark of my voluntary submission," Anna said, not a sliver of doubt in her voice.

Before I could react, Julia had tightened the collar on Anna. She pulled Anna from the collar into bed, and cradled her with one arm. She motioned to Anna to suck on her nipple and once again turned her attention to kiss me.

Julia had established her domination on Anna and within the threesome. The rules of this threesome were now permanent.

Threedom - part 3 - live

My next trip to Europe got cancelled because I was down with a flu. Both girls were now on a messaging group with me and they were both disappointed that our threesome would not happen. Nevertheless they decided to go ahead and meet each other - once in Munich and once in Amsterdam. By the time I got back to Europe 60 days had gone past since our last threesome. The girls confided in me that their two dates had resulted in some steamy lesbian sex. But the domination angle did not have the right flavor without my dick in the room. Well, I was glad I was still relevant!!

We all planned to meet again in Paris. Unfortunately my flights got delayed on the way in. I informed the girls and the hotel to allow them to use my suite before I got in. When I did get into the hotel, I was tired from my delayed and long journey. The reception confirmed that the girls had taken the keys to my suite. I had a separate set of keys issued so I could walk in unannounced.

The door lock whirred open as I placed the key card on it. I walked in gingerly to surprise my girls. But no one was there. I could see the opened champagne bottle and half-drunk champagne glasses. I could see a half-eaten platter of strawberries and cream. But the girls were not there. Then I heard some muffled noises from the bedroom. I opened the door wide enough to peer in...once again these girls had stretched my imagination further and left me surprised.

12