Threedom Pt. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna was lying on the bed in a missionary position with Julia on top. I could see a black shaft planted into her vagina at one end and strapped onto Julia at the other. I watched them momentarily as they moved gracefully in unison, panting softly as they made love to each other.

And then I announced myself. Both of them smiled at my presence. I could see that Anna was wearing her collar.

Julia was the obvious one to respond "Sorry Raj, we started without you...c'mon drop your pants and join us".

I was tired and frankly would have preferred some more foreplay. But when you see something like this...fuck the foreplay and the tiredness. I dropped my pants immediately to reveal my dick which was stiffening by the second.

Julia withdrew from Anna and led her with her collar onto an all fours position on the bed. I looked at the size of the black dildo hanging infront of Julia's bush and wondered if Anna would find my dick adequate in the future. Julia positioned onto her knees and entered Anna from behind while ordering her to take my penis in her mouth.

"Yes mistress," Anna responded as she grabbed my dick, pulling me closer to the edge of the bed.

Soon we started moving slowly with an uncanny synchronization - Anna's ass responding to the push from Julia's dildo and her mouth reacting to the movement of my penis. Julia and I exchanged pleasantries. We leaned across Anna's back and kissed. She filled me in on the details of her dates with Anna. All this, while we were fucking her pussy and mouth.

"Are you ready to come," Julia asked and Anna and I both nodded, not knowing who was being addressed.

"Ok slave, makes sure you take in all his cum" ordered Julia as she reverted back to her usual sexual aggression.

The gentle rocking of her hips converted into a forceful hammering. Anna was pushed forward and deep throated with my penis. The eroticism of the situation was too much for me and I shot my load deep into the back of Anna's throat. I moaned in pleasure. Julia was letting out some guttural grunts, pleased with the control she exercised on her slave. And Anna was gurgling and gasping with my semen in her mouth.

By now I thought Anna had gotten used to the roughness of our threesome sex and yet the physical extremity of the sex combined with waves of orgasm was too much for her. She buckled down as we both withdrew from her. I fetched her some water and Julia helped her to sit up.

As she recovered from her dizziness her eyes sparkled, "That was the best orgasm of my life!!"

We went back to our champagne in the living room. We were talking, joking, laughing - all three of us. Anna started off sitting in her submissive position on the floor besides Julia's armchair. Later she got up and sat on Julia's lap. I could see that the domme-sub relationship between them was also more relaxed and free-flowing. There was no enforcement of authority, but it was clear who was in-charge.

Julia decided to take advantage of the remainder of the strawberries and cream platter.

"Ok lets play a game...lets lick this cream off each other."

We started with Anna. Julia ordered her spread-eagled on the coffee table on her back. She fixed a metal clip each on her nipples which were joined together by a chain.

"Don't worry... she loves it" Julia responded to my incredulous look.

She pulled delicately at the chain and Anna moaned in ecstasy as her nipples rose to firmness. Julia lathered Anna's firm breasts and taught torso with the cream. Then she picked a strawberry, smothered it with the cream on Julia's body and fed it to me. I reciprocated. We went through all the strawberries this way, sipping our champagne in between and continuing our conversation. When the strawberries were over we licked the rest of the cream off Anna and occasionally pulled at the chain to elicit a moan from Anna. Anna was once again just a prop, an object, a slave, a sex toy in the room.

After Anna had been licked clean it was my turn.

Julia smiled, "I think Anna has had enough of your dick today...so lets try something different."

The girls asked me to lie face down on the floor and filled my ass cheeks and crack with the cream. They took turns to lick it off, to rim me clean and give me some love bites on my buttocks. Once I was licked clean, Anna sat on my back to give me a shoulder rub while Julia thwacked my ass till it was tingling. The pain and pleasure together were sublime. Again my sexual boundaries had been stretched. I never thought that rimming or ass-spanking would make me hard but it did.

Finally it was Julia's turn. She sat on the armchair with her legs spread wide. She lathered her vagina generously with the cream. She rubbed the last of the cream all over her toes and on the sole of her foot which she dangled on one side of the chair.

"We have a competition," Julia decided, "We toss a coin for which one of you licks what and then we see who finishes first. If Raj wins then Anna sucks his balls while he fucks me. If Anna wins then she gets to sit on Raj's face while I ride him."

The toss gave Anna the pussy and me the foot.

"Ready, kneel...LICK," Julia declared the start.

And kneel and lick we both did. I licked Julia's soles, completely turned on as I ran my tongue across her beautifully shaped arches and fleshy heel. Next I sucked the cream out from between her toes. Anna was equally hard at work licking the cream out of Julia's vaginal folds. Soon enough we had Julia moaning with pleasure. I looked up when I thought I had finished but Anna was already in Julia's lap sucking on Julia's lips.

"Looks like you lost Mister"

I was back on the bed on my back and my dick erect as a rocket from all our fetish activities. Julia ordered Anna on my face. She made her bend forwards and place her hands on the bed so that her pussy was on my face and her ass was exposed towards my torso. Julia mounted my dick and took control of it immediately. Squeezing her vaginal muscles tight, her strong thighs crushing my sides, she started at a slow trot and was soon into a gallop.

I was really happy to perform cunnilingus on Anna after all she had done for this threesome...but I struggled to concentrate with Julia's violent love-making. Still I moistened Anna's already wet pussy with my tongue delicately. I looked for her g-spots and I think I found them a few times as she shuddered. All this time Julia too was fingering Anna's asshole gently.

"Is she wet enough to cum?" Julia asked and I nodded.

Suddenly I heard a buzzing sound. I saw a vibrator in Julia's hand and the next second it had been buried deep into Anna's asshole. Anna bucked and convulsed on my face as she went into climax. Almost simultaneously my dick exploded into Julia and Julia stiffened so hard around me in orgasm that I felt I would be bruised.

The girls went to clean up and I had to make a real effort to scramble into the sheets for a rest. Julia returned first and snuggled next to me. Anna came next and hugged me from behind. Julia grabbed Anna's collar and pulled her in between us. We both kissed her and then leaned over her face to kiss each other. We were really lucky to have her.

We needed no more rules in this threesome. It was all coming very naturally to us.

12