Threedom Pt. 05

Story Info
A new FFM adventure with D/S.
2k words
4.35
10k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ak4777
ak4777
8 Followers

Threedom - Part 5 - Taking turns and switching roles

Saturday 1400

Both girls had gone back to their rooms to rest and returned to my suite for the first domination session. Both removed the bathrobes which covered their naked bodies ( the hotel allowed guests to use bathrobes in public areas to go to the pool). Keira had a cruel smile on her face. Anvi was looking at the floor, unsure and scared.

Keira had recognized that Anvi was a tough competitor. After her close victory and resultant pole position, she wanted to ensure that she stamped her domination on Anvi and broke her spirit.

I held up Anvi's hand, "The Slave!" and then held up Keira's hand, "The Mistress...aaaaand your time starts now!"

Keira grabbed Anvi roughly from the hair and dragged her towards the sofa. Sitting on the sofa, she positioned the poor Indian girl face-down on her knee.

Anvi's body was contorted into a triangle - her ass up in the air as her lower stomach rested on Keira's knee, her arms dangling by her sides, on one side her legs extended straight back so that she could barely balance herself with her toes, on the other side her neck and shoulders balancing her awkward position along with her face which was lying cheek-up on the floor.

Keira's was ready to begin her ferocious domination. She placed her free foot on Anvi's face, covering its complete profile, further completing the humiliation and helplessness of Anvi's contorted body. She rubbed her foot on Anvi's dusky cheek skin as she spoke.

"Slave...I am going to teach you a lesson. I am going to spank you till you are completely red and Im going to make both your holes mine. You will count each spank and on every fifth spank you will remind me how many spanks I have given you. And you will apologize for challenging me...your natural-born Mistress. Is that clear Slave?"

"Uhhh...yes...yes Mistress," muttered Anvi, half scared to death at her ordeal.

Thwack, Thwack, Thwack, Thwack, Thwack!

"What do you have to say Slave?" Keira questioned.

"Uh...Uh...5 spanks Mistress," came Anvi's meek response.

Keira probed further, "What else my bitch Slave?"

"Uh Uh...Im sorry for challenging you Mistress,"

"Good Slave!"

Thwack, Thwack, Thwack, Thwack, Thwaack..."10 spanks"..."15 spanks"...and so it went.

In between the spanks Keira used her fingers roughly on Anvi's pussy and asshole till they were oozing.

Thwack, Thwack, Thwack, Thwack, Thwack!

"How many Slave?"' Keira's voice boomed after 25 odd minutes, nearing the end of the foreplay part of the session.

"Ahhh...Uhhh...I...Mistress...50 spanks...I...uh...am really... really... sorry...to challenge you..."

Satisfied with the rawness of Anvi's buttocks and with time running out for the foreplay portion of the session, Keira dropped Anvi on the floor and ordered her on all floors.

Anvi waited on all fours - shuddering in fear, her ass tingling in pain and her pussy leaking.

Keira donned a red strap-on, "you will remember to respect a redhead and a red strap-on!!"

She gave a wicked laugh, "Your pathetic pussy is too loose for my strapon after todays treatment so you are getting it in your ass. Raj is going to be infront of you and you are to suck his dick while I fuck your asshole...do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

We both took our positions and Keira started banging Anvi's asshole like a sledgehammer. With her hand she continued to deftly play with Anvi's pussy and clit which by now seemed like Keira's personal property. Anvi barely managed to stay on all fours and keep my penis in her mouth as Keira's powerful thrusts threatened to knock her off her hands and knees.

The three challenges and the first domination session were an unbelievable arousal for me and I had a tough time holding back my climax.

When Keira banged the hapless Anvi into climax , I was relieved to shoot my load into her mouth. Anvi gurgled, gasped and shivered in orgasm. I let out a long moan and Keira let out another war cry of victory.

As we retracted from Anvi, she crumbled to the floor face-down. Keira noted that there was not much time left.

She removed her strapon quickly and raised one of Anvi's legs into a kind of boston crab hold. She sat down on the floor beside Anvi's hips and scissored them - sliding one leg under Anvi's painfully raised leg and the other over Anvi's hips to pin her opponent down.

With their pussies now touching against each other, Keira began grinding and bumping her pussy against Anvi's. Pinned face down to the floor, the battered Indian whimpered as her bruised pussy was further pounded and her back forced into further serious contortion. Keira tribbed herself to climax and yelled another victory cry in orgasm.

Time was up.

I helped Anvi up and into a bathrobe so she could retreat to her own room and get a hold of herself after this rather brutal domination.

Keira was gloating, "Let's see if you can dominate me after that!!"

Saturday 1700

Keira had decided to stay in my room and grab a beer. She sprawled her beautiful tall frame on the sofa and looked every bit a regal dom as she sipped her beer.

It was already ten minutes past 1700 and Anvi wasn't back in my suite.

Keira smiled, "She can't come back from that pounding...my guess is she will come here and fall on her knees in submission!"

I had almost decided to go up and check on her when Anvi knocked on the door.

She was again wearing only the bathrobe and looked composed after a shower. She sexily removed the bathrobe and ordered the naked Keira on her feet. Keira was still snickering.

I once again did the honors of announcement. Keira's hand in the air, "The Slave!" and then Anvi's hand in the air, "The Mistress...your time starts noooow!"

Out of nowhere, Anvi clamped a pair of clips onto Keira's tits. Keira flinched with the momentary pain but was still condescendingly rolling her eyes as if Anvi could never hurt or dominate her. Before she could notice, Anvi had fixed a chain connecting the two clips and tugged savagely at the chain.

"YYYeeeaaagghhh!!" Keira yelped in pain as the clips threatened to pull her nipples off her breasts. The sharp pain dropped her to her knees.

Anvi kept tugging, "Follow me Slave!"

Keira stumbled behind her on her knees as quickly as possible to avoid the pull on her nipples. Anvi sat on the sofa and ordered Keira to lie on her back on the floor. She placed one foot on Keira's breast and one on her pussy.

She examined Keira's almost empty beer bottle on the table.

"Hmmmm ...looks like the bitch had a drink without me. Raj...get me a vodka tonic and join me for a drink!"

I was getting aroused by how Anvi had transformed from a whimpering slave a couple of hour ago to a confident dominatrix.

We both sipped our vodkas and talked as if Keira did not even exist. But from the corner of my eye I was viewing what Anvi was upto.

The foot on Keira's breasts was now savagely massaging and squishing Keira's breasts into mush. Anvi was skillfully applying pressure at the right places using her toes, her soles, and her heels. Intermittently the chain on the clips, which was now wrapped around Anvi's big toe, was being tugged to torture Keira's nipples. Keira's breast and nipples were reddening in no time. The Aussie beauty was too proud to accept her pain and she muffled her yelps of pain with her hand on her mouth. Anvi noticed but allowed it.

Meanwhile, Anvi's other foot was deftly massaging Keira's pussy, occasionally the toes diving in and out of the pink folds.

As Anvi casually sipped her vodka, I looked at the time, twenty minutes were up - Was Anvi's plan of domination working or would Keira be able to resist her?

And soon I had the answer. Keira was now whimpering openly - not only from the pain of her tit torture but also because Anvi had broken through her defenses and had foot massaged her into a state of sexual arousal.

Both girls had used the formula of pain and pleasure to control their subs. Keira had used it with very obvious and apparent brute-force. Anvi had used it under camouflage and with surgical precision. And then she took the competition to a different level using "the game of the mind!!"

"Looks like I have you where I want you Slave...Now do you want the ultimate humiliation of being foot-fucked into orgasm by me?"

"Uh...Uh...No...No...I can resist you," Keira was not ready to give up.

"You had the satisfaction of physically assaulting me while I was helpless...big fucking deal...but here you are voluntarily climaxing on my toes...not so tough now ...you fucking foot-slut!!"

Keira's face blushed in humiliation.

"So Im asking you one last time...do you want to be a foot-slut?" Anvi was shouting now, this time her toes wedged deep into Keira's pussy.

"Uh...Uh...no...please...don't!"

"Slave... do you want to cum on my strap-on instead of my toes?"

"Uh ...uhh...yes Mistress."

"Then you will have to suck my toes clean first."

" Uhhh...Yes... Yes!"

"Beg for it Slave."

"Mistress...uhhh I beg you... please let me suck your toes clean!"

"Tell me why?"

"Uhhh...please...let me suck...ahhhhhh...so I can cum on your strap-on!"

In her current state of arousal, Keira could barely think, she was like putty in Anvi's hands and could be molded to say or do anything.

Anvi placed her feet on Keira's face and in her state of stupor, the redhead hungrily devoured all of Anvi's toes.

"Between the toes too Slave," Anvi ordered.

"Yes ...uh...yes...Mistress."

The foreplay session was over and it was time for intercourse.

Anvi quickly put on a black strapon and ordered, " Slave...legs straight up in the air...I don't want you too comfortable when I'm fucking you silly!"

"Uhh...yes Mistress."

Anvi crouched down onto her haunches, held onto Keira's thighs for leverage and started pumping her vagina like a machine - not with great force but with a relentless and rhythmic speed. Anvi's fucking was taking Keira too easily to a crescendo when suddenly she slowed down and smiled at me.

"We cant have you watching from the sidelines...can we?" she said with a naughty smile.

I guess the bulge in my shorts was visible from a mile.

She retracted the strap-on completely from Keira's pussy and Keira whimpered, "Mistress...uhh...please...dont ...stop...pleeeaaase!"

Anvi placed an additional condition, "Slave...If you want to cum, then you need to beg Raj to tit-fuck you...and do it nicely so he agrees to put his dick on your disfigured tits."

At this point, Anvi could have put forth any conditions and Keira would have agreed.

"Raj...uhh...I...ahh...beg you...please ...tit-fuck me...please," Keira pleaded, legs still straight up in the air.

"Yes of course darling," I said and lost my shorts and underwear in a flash.

I was really glad to join this erotic scene. I straddled lightly around Keira's upper chest with my back towards Anvi. I removed the clips from Keira's nipples and gathered her damaged breasts together as I pumped and massaged my cock in-between them.

Keira moaned loudly from the tenderness in her breasts as I tit-fucked her with my rock hard penis. Behind me, Anvi had re-entered Keira's vagina and was firing away with machine-gun like repetitiveness.

Keira was soon over the edge into a noisy climax and I shot my load all over her breasts, collarbones and neck.

Anvi asked me to stay in my position and unstrapped her dildo. She mounted Keira's face while facing towards me and started kissing me. She didn't even bother to ask Keira to service her and instead she just continued a steady grind of her pussy on Keira's face and soon came to orgasm with her tongue in my mouth.

Time was up.

This time I helped the dazed Keira into a bathrobe even as Anvi settled on the sofa to finish her vodka.

Both girls had dominated the other ruthlessly with their own style and capabilities.

One had pummeled the other into a whimpering submission.

The other had mind-fucked her opponent into a begging submissive.

Which one was the more effective Dom? Maybe we would find out later during dinner.

ak4777
ak4777
8 Followers