Threedom Pt. 06

Story Info
A new FFM adventure with D/S.
2.2k words
4.47
6.6k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Threedom Pt. 06 - A dinner to remember

Saturday 2000

We were at the Michelin star restaurant at the rooftop of our hotel.

Being a regular guest and a heavy spender, came with its privileges. I ensured an isolated table in a corner of the fashionably dim lit restaurant. In addition the staff obliged me with a perimeter of waist-high tropical plants around our table - making it really quite private.

The table itself was fashionably small. A 3 feet X 3 feet square set against the floor to ceiling windows, it looked like it was levitating against the shimmering nights of the city below. I sat facing the glass and the two ladies sat facing each other.

We ordered a New Zealand Pinot and our food and started talking.

"So, what was your impression of the day...let's start with the challenges?" I tried to break the ice.

Keira responded first, "I thought the challenges were great. They really brought out the Neanderthal competitive side in me."

Anvi agreed, "I thought it was a well-balanced set of challenges. It tested both our strengths and weaknesses. I thought we both competed well."

"How did you feel about losing?" I asked her as our wine glasses were filled.

Anvi waited for privacy and then replied, "Well, she beat me fair and square, so I can't complain. I won challenge 1 as I expected and I was surprised how close challenge 2 turned out. In the sex-fight again I almost had her when she just powered through to take control of me!"

Keira's face showed disdain at Anvi's confidence on herself and then a half smile at her opponent's appreciation of her.

"Ok then lets discuss the domination sessions...what were your feelings...who wants to go first?" I tried some encouragement seeing the hesitation in both girls.

Anvi opened up, "I...I... lost control physically but I held on mentally...atleast for most of the while. I ...I...think...the physical fatigue... finally made me... give in...and...submit."

Her face had a mix of anger, pain and humiliation.

"And how would it play out if it happened again," I prodded further.

Anvi was calm in her face again, "Can't say for sure... but I think I would probably be able to resist the physical domination...which means that I would remain in control of myself and not submit."

"Hmmmm... and how about you Keira?" I switched to her direction.

Keira was listening to Anvi intently and seemed unnerved by Anvi's icy cool demeanor. She was even more flustered as the question veered in her direction, "I...oh...I... can't really say. To be honest, I don't think I remember much of what happened."

Anvi's eyes narrowed, "You can't remember or you don't want to remember?"

Keira raised her voice in defensiveness, "Fuck off bitch! You have no right to interrogate me here. It's all in the past for me. Let me enjoy my dinner!"

I pacified both girls and poured some more wine as our appetizers arrived. We had all asked for the prawn and scallop salad with oriental greens. We spent the next few minutes oooohing and aaahing at the delectable flavors of seafood interspersed with delicate Asian herbs.

As we finished appetizers, I ordered another bottle of wine and excused myself for a quick break to the men's room.

When I returned something seemed amiss!!

Our appetizer plates had been moved and the fresh bottle of wine had been served. The girls were sipping at their wine slowly and were staring at each other with rather hostile concentration.

I sat down and said "Hello" and they barely noticed me. Then I noticed the slight vibration of the table, then the slight shaking of their chairs.

"Earthquake!" was my immediate reaction, thankfully not loud enough to be heard away from our table.

"Calm down, its not an earthquake. This bitch and I are playing a little footsie!" Keira said with an aggressive tone.

Our stark white table-linen fell lavishly in folds over the sides. I had to pull it up to see what was happening underneath. Both girls had their dresses pulled up and a foot in each other's crotch.

My eyes widened and my dick swelled. As I tried to pull my eyes from the feverish movements of their feet, I asked, "WHY?"

"I want to avenge the foot-fucking this bitch tricked me into!" Keira was categorical in response.

Anvi smiled coldly, "I'd like to avenge quite a few things... but first I want to set the record straight by avenging the loss in the sex-fight."

"Ok girls...this is your decision...but I have two rules," I interjected, "One...keep it discreet, the laws for inappropriate public behavior in Singapore are pretty rough."

"And most importantly number Two," I said as I stressed my words, "This is NOT part of our agreement...so at anytime when either of you is uncomfortable...you CAN walk away from this...there are NO compulsions to go through with this to conclusion!"

Both girls nodded in affirmation as our mains arrived.

Wagyu with a béarnaise sauce for me. Australian Pork chops with a teriyaki reduction for Keira. NZ Lamb with a mint chutney for Anvi.

The food looked exciting but paled in comparison to the action underneath the table. We ate in relative silence, obviously, as the girl's were concentrating elsewhere. I tucked into my steak and finished most of it while the girls were toying with their food.

I was going to suggest a truce since this did not seem to be going anywhere.

But then from the corner of my eye, I saw beads of perspiration on Keira's forehead. Her face was slowly getting flushed. The cutlery in her hand rattled against the china of her plate.

KLAAAANG!

All of a sudden the cutlery fell, her hands dropped to her side, her head fell back, her eyes rolled and she was whimpering.

Anvi had got through again.

Anvi ordered calmly, "Bitch ...please put your foot down."

We heard a thud as Keira's limp foot fell to the ground.

With a smile, Anvi took a generous bite of her lamb followed by a big sip of the wine.

There was no rush now. She had Keira where she wanted her. Her foot was still working away at Keira's pussy and seemed to have pinned the redhead against her chair as if it were a harpoon.

"Ok Keira, now you will tell us your feelings during the domination session." Anvi said firmly as her hidden intentions for this competition got clearer.

"I...I...cant...," Keira stammered, tears swelling in her eyes

"Cmon bitch," Anvi persuaded her, possibly with a well planted push of the toes as well since Keira squealed softly to her persuasion.

" I...I...the pleasure...the pain...couldn't resist...wanted to resist...but wanted to...cum...on your toes." Keira was barely coherent as she panted out the words she wanted to forget.

Anvi asked a pointed question, "And do you want to be foot-fucked to orgasm by me now?"

"Yes...Uh...Yes."

Anvi looked at me with raised eyebrow and asked in jest, "May I continue, Sir?"

"By... all means," I stuttered.

"Beg for it Slave," Anvi ordered Keira.

"Mistress...please...please make me cum with your foot." Keira was more coherent now.

"And in return, do you agree to get under this table and lick my pussy?"

"Yes...Yes mistress."

"Ok slave then I allow you to grind your miserable cunt against my foot as I make you cum."

I could see Keira's rhythmic grind as her back and head remained pinned to her chair.

From the increased vibrations on the table I could sense that Anvi had quickened the pace of her foot-fucking. I would have loved to get under the table and get a ringside view of the action, but I was too busy scouting around to see if we were being noticed.

"Can you feel my toes inside you slave?" Anvi started trash-talking to Keira to add to her humiliation.

"Yes...uh...yes."

"How much of my foot do you think is inside you?"

"Huh..uh...ow ow...maybe almost half."

"Good guess. I could stretch your pussy apart painfully or bring you to sweet pleasure."

"Uh yes...please."

"Oh is that your clit between my big toe and second piggy?"

"Uh...Uh...Uh. Unnnhhhh...aaaaaahhhhhh!"

Keira came to climax thrashing her head on the back of her chair. She was still in a daze when the waitress came to clear our plates.

"Didn't madam enjoy her meal?" She enquired looking at Keira's half-eaten food.

"Oh no no, she is just tired, the food was excellent!" Anvi responded as she finished the last bite of her lamb.

Our plates were cleared and Anvi and I ordered a chocolate and chili mousse along with some coffee. Anvi spoke for Keira's dessert, "She won't have any...she has other plans for dessert!"

As soon as the waitress left, Anvi ordered Keira under the table.

"Get your goop of my toes and then service my vagina."

"Yes ...Yes...Mistress."

"Oh and pull your chair in after you so the waitress doesn't notice."

"Yes Mistress."

I poured the remainder of the wine and Anvi and I clinked our glasses.

Keira had only just submerged under the table when our dessert arrived. The waitress noticed Keira's empty chair but did not get any clue of the happenings under the table.

The chocolate and chili mousse was really a blast of flavor in the mouth. I was quick to finish my dessert but Anvi was again toying with hers...her attention more on Keira's tongue as it cleaned her toes and then explored her pussy

The waitress arrived with our Americanos. Anvi took a sip.

"Mmmmmmmm...Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

I sipped my coffee. It obviously wasn't the coffee that was making Anvi sigh. Keira had finished servicing her Mistress.

"Not bad Slave...but you may need some training. Stay down a while longer!" Anvi commented.

"Yes Mistress," I heard Keira's muffled response as I felt Anvi's foot travel up my leg and land on the crotch of my trousers. Anvi stroked my penis as I sipped my coffee.

We talked as if Keira wasn't in our presence. Anvi confirmed that she had sensed Keira's submissive nature during the domination session and that the footsie competition was really aimed at getting the Aussie to accept her submissiveness.

"But you could have lost...it was a risk." I said.

Anvi smiled with self-confidence and pressed the ball of her foot on my penis with some pressure, "Do you really think I would have lost THIS game?"

"On second thoughts, I doubt you could have ever lost THIS game," I said as my dick responded with further stiffness to Anvi's pressure.

She was talented with her foot. There was a good reason why Keira could not resist being Anvi's foot slut.

"Clean him up Slave," Anvi ordered within a few minutes.

Keira dutifully released my penis from my pants. Her tongue titillated the tip of my dick before the warmness of her mouth engulfed me. She brought me to climax and cleaned me immaculately.

After she had completed the duties demanded by Anvi, Keira emerged from under the table looking like a mess - hair dishevelled, make-up completely smudged and tell-tale signs of Anvi's and my cum around her mouth.

Anvi pushed her half eaten chocolate mousse towards Keira, "Dessert for you."

Keira didn't flinch at the prospect of being ordered to eat left-overs and picked up the spoon but was corrected.

"No cutlery...you may hold the bowl in your hands but I want you to lick it clean with your tongue...spotless!!" Anvi wanted to test the limits of domination she could stretch Keira to.

'Yes Mistress," Keira was quite composed now.

She held the glass bowl in her hands and licked the half-eaten chocolate mousse clean. When her face emerged from the glass bowl it was an even bigger mess - chocolate smeared all over.

"Good job slave...I allow you to make your hair but do not touch your face." Anvi ordered.

Keira reached for her hairbrush in her bag and combed the flowing red tresses back into their beauty. And as the hair cleared from her face, it looked an even bigger mess.

"Look at your deranged face in the glass...As my slave, I can have you walk out of here looking like that." Anvi commented.

Keira looked at her reflection in the glass. She did look hideous. But she looked at ease.

"As you wish Mistress," Keira responded.

Anvi was smiling now. She moistened her napkin in her glass of water and then slipped it under the table and under her dress, rubbing it all over her crotch.

She handed the napkin to Keira, "Good Slave...clean your face with this...I want you to smell of my pussy."

"Thank you Mistress."

No sooner had Keira cleaned her face that the waitress arrived with the cheque. I signed it to the room as the waitress looked at Keira again, "Madam, Im so sorry that you did not enjoy the dinner."

Keira flashed her radiant smile at the waitress, "Not at all..."

She looked at me and squeezed my hand. Then she looked at Anvi with a delicate lowering of her eyes and head.

"...infact this was one of the best dinners I have ever had!!"

We had the dom and the sub and we had a new threesome!